Imran Addressing Inside Laal Mosque, ISLAMABAD

Just_one

Banned
NONSENSE.

Imran Khan is under no one's umbrella.

Now if JI is the only other party besides PTI to conduct rallies against drone strikes and Davis release, you call it being in someone's "umbrella"?

This nonsense has been paddled many times by MQMers and supporters of other political parties, and it has been shown to be nonsense each time they did that.

And you are absolutely wrong about Imran Khan boycotting the last election under JI's influence. On what basis do you paddle this nonsense? Imran boycotted the last election on principles. He has never shown any regret on this decision and rightly so. The recent revelation of ECP that 45 percent votes were fake, and the abysmal performance of this government under NRO agreement has redeemed Imran on this decision to boycott election.

Seriously, stop this nonsense. Just because Imran Khan and JI are in agreement on ONE issue, it doesn't mean their ideologies are same or Imran is under influence.

I would request IK to come out of the umbrella of JI.....

He found this as alternate route to come close to America...

But he should understand that JI has only spoiler mission like MQM...

These are not based on reality....

He has the potential , but if he will try it.....

He is not born politition...not revolutionary anyways.

But he has a wish...he should use his own mind and heart...

JI told him not to participate in the previous election...... That was his great mistake....

And he always defend himself up to the half of the programe lenght......

JI do not want to work for Pakistan.....

They always waiit for a loin , who will kill the nation , after every 4-5 years and they eat the nation flash ,the left over.....

How they will allow the person like IK to go alone and stop hunting....what they will eat.... JI is waiting for this situation right now....

But IK has different objectives......

Not good for him to go under control of Hyenas...

Sorry JI , but it is right.....

Last edited:

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan in a Mosque

I think religion must not be used for political scoring.

IK is a better Muslim than many of us, he doesn't need it.

Hassan1967

MPA (400+ posts)

Takreer kar raha , abadat nahi. Vote mangnay kay lie Jews kay gar ja sakta h, yeah to phir Masjid h.

koi dekh kar jal gia kisi nay dua di

Jalne kee baat nahi tum logoun ka bachkana pan hay us per afsoos hota hay ! Kabhee tum log

Imran Khan kee khana khate howay photo
Imran khan kee Sotay howay photo or ub
Imran khan kee Masjid may photo yaaar come on kids give us a break ! what is expected next from these kids?

Last edited by a moderator:

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)

کسی کو اس تھریڈ سے کوئی مسلہ ہے تو بڑی خوشی سے دستبردار ہو سکتا ہے اور لاتعلقی کا آپشن بھی کھلا ہے,نہ کہ حسد اور جلن سے اپنا برا حال کرے

Upset Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)

Jalne kee baat nahi tum logoun ka bachkana pan hay us per afsoos hota hay ! Kabhee tum log

Imran khan kee Masjid may photo yaaar come on kids give us a break ! what is expected next from these kids?

Imran Khan kee Washroom may Tatti kertay howay Photo?
naraz na ho yeh lo
2lc2r79.jpg

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

See the thing is that people can't get enough of imran khan. They love him so much they want to know everything about their leader.

If you check siasat fb page, you'll notice Nawaz Sharif posts hardly get any respinse , on the other hand IK get thousands of likes and comment

Tou is mai kya khas bat hai din mai croro log masjid jate hain

Very nice sharing.

how old is this clip.?

I think religion must not be used for political scoring.

IK is a better Muslim than many of us, he doesn't need it.

koi dekh kar jal gia kisi nay dua di

Imran Khan kee Washroom may Tatti kertay howay Photo?

کسی کو اس تھریڈ سے کوئی مسلہ ہے تو بڑی خوشی سے دستبردار ہو سکتا ہے اور لاتعلقی کا آپشن بھی کھلا ہے,نہ کہ حسد اور جلن سے اپنا برا حال کرے

naraz na ho yeh lo
2lc2r79.jpg

zeshaan

کیا اسکا مسجد میں جانا ، ا یک مسلمان ہوتے ہوے کوئی صحیح بات نہیں ہے کیا ؟ رمضان میں تو لوگ عمرے پر جاتے ہیں اور سرکاری حج بھی کرتے ہیں ،
کیا صرف یہ انکا ہی حق ہے کہ جو جمعے کے جمعے مسجد میں تشریف فرما ہوتے ہیں یا شایدعید کی نماز دکھاوے کے لیے پڑھتے ہیں ، اور اخبار انکی تصویروں سے بھرے ہوتے ہیں ،
کوئی بھی مسجد جا سکتا ہے کسی کو روکا ٹوکا نہیں جا سکتا .......مسجد عبادت کی جگہ ہے اور وہا ں عبادت ہی ہونی چاہئیے نہ کہ اسکو ایک سیاسی سیڑھی کی جگہ استعمال کیا جاے ......

Akber Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

I THINK HE MUST BE TAUGHT BASIC FIQH OF READING NAMAZ AND NOT TO HAVE CHEWING IN HIS MOUTH LOL :lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

HE SHOULD ALSO PRAY THAT HE HAS THE ABILITY TO STOP BREAKING PROMISES AND STICK TO HIS WORD(clap)(clap)

Yaar Yeh Bacha party hay PTI wale. Must be in their early teens. Sometimes i think its a waste of time to get into discussions with them

naveed

Yaar Yeh Bacha party hay PTI wale. Must be in their early teens. Sometimes i think its a waste of time to get into discussions with them

I agree with you, so you should be leaving this forum and leave it to Bacha party ;)

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I wish that we are wrong and NS does something good for Pakistan this time But i highly doubt that due to the following reason.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...dmits-the-reality-of-PMLN-election-promises!!

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...erve-Sharif-Family-in-planes-appointed-MD-PIA

We rejected NS do to his past performance of not making Pakistan but only few projects. They should have made Pakistan rather than the projects. making Pakistan strong would have lasting effect than showing off few projects and getting elected again. That is why we chose PTI, not because we love them but because we hope that he might do something for Pakistan which NS won't do even after third time coming into power. And so far NS proving to be the same political guy.