Imagine....What would happen If Imran Khan become Prime Minister of Pakistan (Need Comments).

It will recall the memories of Quid-e-Azam's parliament.
When the seats of late members were folded and late members were standing in whole meeting.

No guard for Ministers.
How these traditional timid politicians survive..

اور پھر آنکھہ کھل گئی۔ اچھا خواب تھا۔:13:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
For a middle class citizen like me...

1. Passport aur Nadra office ke saame garmi mein line laga ke nahi bethna padega,aur Prado mein aaye log gaadi mein intezar karenege aur naukar un ke kaam kar ke denge.
2. Hospital mein emergency operation karwane ke liyie raat ke 2 baje kisi ki sifarash nahi dhoondhni padegi.
3. Koi police ya amir aadmi kisi pe haath uthane se pehle 100 baar sochega ,ke courts aur insaf naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai.
4. Ghareeb aadmi ke haan beta ya beti hogi toh yeh gham nahi satayegi ke is ke ache taleem ka kya hoga.
5. Har chor aur daku ghalat kaam se pehle 100 bar sochega.
6. aur logo ko inshaAllah ek baar phir bijli aur gas ki aadat pad jayegi.

InshaAllah.

Aur agar jo kuch main ne kaha aur nahi hua toh phir Imran khan ko bhi BYE BYE.

Pakistan kay halaat aur pakistanio kay adaat itnay bigar chukay hain kay mera nahin khayal kay koi inko ab sudhar sakay. Chori, dhokay bazi, rishwut, aqrab parvari, subaiyat, firqawariat, jahalat, bayimani, jhoot, faraib itna hamaray under saraiyat kar chuka hai kay ab is say jan churana mushkil hai. Agar IK, jaisa kay aap nay farmaya, waisa kar sakay to yeh bohat bari baat hogi.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جس طرح کر کٹ میں کراچی کے میانداد اور پشاور کے ذاکر خان کو رگڑا دیتا رہا -اسی طرح میانوالی کے علاوہ پورا پاکستان -دے رگڑے پے رگڑا والی کیفیت ہوگی-

What ragra to Zakir? He was a medium pacer. Abdul razaq`s balling is better than his balling. Do not be so racist.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
well i think no one would mind runing away for a genuine reason of serious health problem but running away just after leaving the goverment is a problem such as musharaf and shokat aziz, NS and benazir did after they were sacked
or run away when country need you for heart attack

saeed khan

If I will face load shading then PM, President, MNAs, MPA`s, Senators and all government servants living anywhere will also face loadshading.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اچھا لوگو آپ سبھوں نے اپنی اپنی رایے کا اظہار کیا تو براے مہربانی میری بھی پڑھ لیجیے
[FONT=&quot]Political Side:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Govt level: The newly installed democracy will continue.
    [/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Chief Justice will be given more power.[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]There will be 19th amendment to repeal the 18th amendment
    [/FONT]
  4. [FONT=&quot]If no coalition with the MQM then 100's if not 1000's will be arrested, mostly MQM actives in Karachi to cease the target killings.
    If coalition with the MQM then al amaan al hafeez. target killing will continue for next 5 years until some one else over throws PTI in 2018.
    [/FONT]
  5. [FONT=&quot]He will (and I hope he does) bring another amendment in the Constitution making it possible for the Attorney General to put on trial a Pakistani living abroad but committed serious crimes in Pakistani before leaving for abroad - vis-a-vis AH, Mush, Bugti (in Kabul), Zardari, Gilani, Rehman Malik, Sherry Rehman (these corrupt will be fugitive too by then) and others that I dont know of.
    This is specially necessary from both points of view of the country and PTI.
    By convicting - which IK always claims the both are guilty of murder and ghaddari - PTI will be able to eliminate a major opposition - MQM. And, for Pakistan, future generation will know that crime does not go unpunished for ever

This will be very difficult since NS, MQM, PPP will try their level best to thwart this amendment because each could become a defendant in case, what ever they are charged with. The only way PTI can bring this amendment is that when it has an absolute majority - it sounds unlikely tho.
    [/FONT]
  6. [FONT=&quot]IK, despite his charisma, honesty, sincerity, and caring about the country, will not be able to kick out the US presence. He may be able to scale down the presence. Americans are deeply rooted in this region because the Jewish masters and Jews will never want them to fully pack up. If the govt announces total pull out, CIA/Mossad/RAW will detonate one or few bombs to show the White House that nukes will fall into wrong hands therefore US should extend their stay instead, thus making Israel/India a happy camper.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Economic Side: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

1. We should see influx of money from the expatriates and also from investors. But this will come with a heavy price, PTI must prosecute corrupt and hang in public to show the world that Pak means business and we open for new businesses. BUT IK believes in 'jamhooriat' and 'jamhooriat' does not allow hanging of economic criminals. So he must prosecute them and jail them but this will slow down the 'recovery from corruption'. There is nothing better deterrent than public punishment. So in short recovery from corruption will be very slow and only if he prevents corruption of his ministers - if thi will be possible, we have to wait and see.

2. If and only if he is able to mobilize his ideas, commitments, and concerned Pakistanis then he should be able to set up a commission to investigate 'leaks' in electric supply, who has caused this power chaos, how much have they benefited from the power crisis. Once he gets handle on the power, water and both start to flow freely, only then we will see a slow pick up in economy. Lets not forget that industry needs electricity and the investor will think - how will I do the business to make money and pay the employees with 8hrs/day load shedding. He will have tough time investigating, much less prosecuting, the 400,000 WAPDA corrupts who have and still continue to steel power. So he will have to issue general 'amnesty' to these with a tough policy of power theft prevention. Rest assure he will have strong and tremendous opposition to anything he does that would prevent the corruption and helps identify the top culprits. Wouldn't be surprised that top culprit band together and sponsor a contract on his life.

3. He will have to borrow more n more (until economy picks up) to pay the bureaucrats, forces, and all others who receive money from the feds such as retirees etc. People are not going to give tax theft on the day he takes over, trust me, so borrowing will continue thus making our rupee even less power, and more interest payments i.e debt service ratio. We shouldn't expect any successful tax reform in the first three years. Pakistanis will not only be unfair with him but also naive to think he can use magic wand and all tax thief would line up to pay back the owed taxes. We are talking about billions and perhaps trillions of rupees here. The only way that people would start paying at least the current taxes is that some thieves are punished in public by lashes - an unlikely event.

4. He will successfully attempt to migrate the money stolen by Mush, Zardari, and other Bhutto family members along with other thieves but not with ease and may not even get back a $ to a $. Perhaps 40% may be. Philippines was able to recover stolen cash from the Swiss accounts owned by president Marcos. It could take him 3 to 4 years.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Security Side: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1. this is really a toughie, not because he does not have ability or resolve but because there are so many other factors - major encroachment will be the two major enemies US and UK along with India and Israel. It will be a slow process but will be eventually done. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I predict his first trip after taking oath will be either London (for family reason) or Beijing or New Delhi. I would really be shocked if he goes to Washington. He will try to convince New Delhi to stop sending terrorist across the border but has to pay heavy price. He may have to agree to demand of Sing to extradite Hafiz Saeed and others. This will be a major problems at home and people may take it on street. He has to trade very carefully. In return he will have to ask to bring Col. Prohit, and the Mumbai attackers so our officials can find out the truth. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There will be some suicide bombs with the blessings of the cartel of CIA/Mossad/Raw to side track the development of troops removal from the Afpak borders. He will not be able to easily send non-diplomatic Americans back home because lots of Pakistanis will have their own stake in it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Religious Side:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sorry folks but I do not see any different in the horizon, it will get worse if anything. We have to recognie that Ik is almost a secular person and to make worse he had a Jewish wife. Fuhashi and uryaniat will continue to get worse because he does not have the capacity or enough knowledge of Islam to bring the change. Dont forget he used to be awara himself (supporters please forgive me). He had sex with a woman resulting in a child (or two perhaps). When ever he does sincerely try to do anything about the fuhashi and uryaniat, our media will be too fast to hit back and remind him of his past. Rest assure that it WILL happen. So, in short, we shouldnt expect a big miracle from this fellow. LOLs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sports Side:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cant write much but i expect a major change in our sports department. Hopefully players and the country men will start seeing some honesty and sincerity in sports since sport is his territory. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sorry if its too long but the topic is important too[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By the way folks, you are pining too much hopes and expectations from the poor guy IK. Dont forget that all his ministers may not be as good or as patriotic as him. As matter of fact only less than a dozen can be counted as such and the rest may come for the piece of Pakistani $ pie to keep up with the tradition of Zardari. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When he does come in power, please dont pressure him. Give him some time, dont expect to wake up next morning to see Pakistan bright and most developed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My two cents [/FONT]

anyie1

who will save Pakistan?
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

dooor undeshi key pehchan
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

zinda qaum ka nishan
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

khuda per jiss ka imaan
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

0% bay iman
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

rasta dikhaye jiss ko quran
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

corruption ka na naam na nishan
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

ghariboon(poor) kay karey ga kaam
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

iss hakoomat ka kaam tamaam
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

Quaid e Azam of Pakistan
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
We will not hesitate to say that we r Pakistani's. We will be proud Pakistani's again, because we know we have geneune leadership behind us. Adal and Insaf will be for every body despite poor or rich, everybody should wait in line like in Canada, USA and other civilised countries. Aman(peace) is the key for development for country, we do hope he (IK) will restore in his first priority, then there is no power in the world to restrict Pakistani Nation to takeoff.........Inshallah.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan moujodha hasiyat mei jis terha kharootabad Quetta ke incident ko pee giya kiyokey us mein army malaus tee ,agar wazir e azam ban gaye to hamari muqadas gaye Army ki her ziyadti per aj ki terha ankhen band kiya karengay.

Narcissist

Banned
When I think about IK as Prime Minister of Pakistan......this song comes to my mind. Because it is crazy thought for sane mind.

So I dedicate it too IK Lovers.....Keep dreaming, but remember too much dreaming take one away from reality.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think he is a very good administrator and an honest man. So, I hope things will go in the right direction and he will be able to eradicate corruption for sure because he hates it. However, I dont think the illiterate majority of Pakistan who are slaves of Waderaas of Sindh and Punjab will vote for him. He also needs to win the hearts and minds of the people of Karachi otherwise even if he becomes PM, he will face a very hard time in Karachi and that is a problem because Karachi is our biggest city and commercial hub.