Illuminati (daj-jal) vs islam

Faiza

Salim said, "'Abdullah Ibn 'Omar said, The Prophet stood up to address the people. He praised Allah as He deserved to be praised, and then he spoke about the daj-jal: 'I warn you against him; there is no Prophet who has not warned his people against him, even Noah warned his people against him. But I will tell you something which no other Prophet has told his people. You must know that the daj-jal is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.'"

Hudhayfah said, "The Prophet said, 'I know more about the powers which the daj-jal will have than he will know himself. He will have two flowing rivers: one will appear to be pure water, and the other will appear to be flaming fire. Whosoever lives to see that, let him choose the river which seems to be fire, then let him close his eyes, lower his head and drink from it, for it will be cold water. The daj-jal will be one-eyed; the place where one eye should be will be covered by a piece of skin. On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, and every believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read it.'" (Muslim)

Last edited:
M

mimran301

Re: Illuminati (dajjal) vs islam

I read Quran thoroughly; no where I found a single word about Dajjal and Imam Mehdi. Amazingly I found not a single ayat supporting the Idea of, Khalifat. Why every time someone comes with some random Hadeeth about some idea; that, Quran does not propose?

Faiza

I read Quran thoroughly; no where I found a single word about Dajjal and Imam Mehdi. Amazingly I found not a single ayat supporting the Idea of, Khalifat. Why every time someone comes with some random Hadeeth about some idea; that, Quran does not propose?

Yes its true that in Quran there is no warning about Dijjal, but we cannot ignore this fact because of many authentic hadith, when Prophet Mohammadpbuh warn us from his Fitna .

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sorry to say but its doesn’t make any sense at all

It makes sense thats y I said that, sm mentally retarded ppl taking it in a -ve sense. I was just trying to say that signs of dajjal are penetrated in our every day lyf. whether we are watching a music video or if ur a foreigner and dealing in currencies lyk dollar and pounds. even on cigarette packets. Its every where u dnt even need to search them. jst look at the things wid a eyes of conspiracy theorist :)
and if u really want to do sm research thn go through theses series
1)Arrivals
2)Dajjal wiil be a reptilean shapeshiftler
3)TADS
4)The knights templar
5)Music industry exposed

and many other research works...
Then u will be able to understand what I was trying 2 say...

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

I read Quran thoroughly; no where I found a single word about Dajjal and Imam Mehdi. Amazingly I found not a single ayat supporting the Idea of, ‘Khalifat’. Why every time someone comes with some random Hadeeth about some idea; that, Quran does not propose?

bro did u find the procedure how to offer prayers? and about wudhu and nisab of zakat and about procedure of performing hajj????

Faiza

It makes sense thats y I said that, sm mentally retarded ppl taking it in a -ve sense. I was just trying to say that signs of dajjal are penetrated in our every day lyf. whether we are watching a music video or if ur a foreigner and dealing in currencies lyk dollar and pounds. even on cigarette packets. Its every where u dnt even need to search them. jst look at the things wid a eyes of conspiracy theorist :)
and if u really want to do sm research thn go through theses series
1)Arrivals
2)Dajjal wiil be a reptilean shapeshiftler
3)TADS
4)The knights templar
5)Music industry exposed

and many other research works...
Then u will be able to understand what I was trying 2 say...

What you are saying is very understandable, and you are right but please try to be more specific next time in your posts it is not a matter of negative thinking it is just a communication error, any way you are right we are surrounded by evil

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

I read Quran thoroughly; no where I found a single word about Dajjal and Imam Mehdi. Amazingly I found not a single ayat supporting the Idea of, ‘Khalifat’. Why every time someone comes with some random Hadeeth about some idea; that, Quran does not propose?

Kionkey Quran tum pe nazil nhi hoa jis pe nazil hoa he ussee in isko explain krna he.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are calling her sister and should show some respect as well.

malik sahab ab aapkey naam k saath malik parh k main apko vena malik ka bhai samhaj loon to ye meree ghalti he aapki to nhi.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Kionkey Quran tum pe nazil nhi hoa jis pe nazil hoa he ussee in isko explain krna he.

Dear samar, could you please clarify what you are saying here?

The quran as I understand it is a message for mankind to make sense of it and follow it.

If you mean that you need hadith to explain the quran from a to z then there is no such proof in islamic literature for that.

Also if we go after explanations then it becomes an unending chain of explanations ie explanations of explanations so that way the quran becomes a message that can never be understood by anyone because infinite chain of explanations never ends so that we could have any conclusive sense of the message.

The very idea that the quran needs some other message to help us understand it negates its very purpose. Therefore my view is that any person who has the knowledge about things the quran is talking about can understand the quran that much.

Hadith serves a different purpose, which is expanding on the message of the quran where need be at most. It does not explain the quran this is why we have no tafseer of the quran by the prophet but only by his followers and these tafaseer are full of mistakes here and there. If they were by the prophet himself such mistakes could not be expected nor could occur. Becaue of mistakes in tafaseer we know the prophet did not explain the quran rather people wrote what they themselves understood by reading the quran.

Also if the prophet had explained the quran then there would no longer be need for any more explanations. The very fact that we still do not understand a lot of the quran proves that it is there for people to make sense of it the best they can according to their own level of knowledge.

regards and all the best.

Last edited: