ILLEGAL EC, BY ELECTIONS and LAST GENERAL ELECTIONS in 2008

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Formation of Election Commission of Pakistan and bogus and forged votes.

I have just opened another thread about bewildering behaviour of SC and CJ in corruption cases. Proper formation of Election commission of Pakistan and the bogus and forged vote cast in the Last General Elections is another issue on which I am completely lost to understand SC behaviour.

First of all, on the point of constitution and formation of the Election Commission, Dr. Danish months ago presented the evidence in his program that the existing Election Commission is illegal and results of by elections held under this illegally formed EC are not valid.

This had been affirmed by SC in its recent comments. CJ have repeatedly commented that the by elections are not held according to the legal requirements because the EC is not formed legally.

Why does CJ keep repeating these warnings and not declare all the By Elections illegal and sponge the results of the by elections?

And why SC does not request from EC the details of how many of the 3 Crores 70 Lac bogus votes were actually cast in the Last General Election, to find out the real percentage of the bogus votes used in the election.

45% bogus votes is only for the total registered votes. The Percentage for bogus votes actually cast could be as high as 75% in my estimation. This could easily be established by EC by releasing the figures how many registered bogus votes were actually cast in the General election. By comparing this figure with the total vote cast, we can easily determine what was the percentage of true votes and bogus and fake votes in the general election?

We can also determine this for each and every seat contested in the Last General Elections.

SC and CJ owe this to Pakistani nation, even if more than 50% votes cast were bogus (in my estimation it will definitely be higher than 75%), then the General Election were null and void and should be declared so. All these thieves ruling Pakistan are illegally occupying their positions. The should be sent to jail for performing such a huge fraud on Pakistani nation.

5-19-2011_71125_1.gif

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
SC gives 3 weeks to govt for EC formation

Updated at: 1513 PST, Thursday, May 19, 2011
ISLAMABAD: The Chief Justice of Pakistan, Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, said on Thursday that the by-polls could not be held without the reconstitution of the Election Commission and asked the government to correct the wrong otherwise the court would declare the notification void.

The CJ made this observation while hearing a petition filed by Imran Khan, Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI), against the bogus votes in the voters' lists, which were used to hold the 2008 general elections and due to which "fake assemblies" were formed three years ago.

The CJP remarked that the court was observing patience and asked the government to form the EC within three weeks.

In his petition, Imran Khan had contended that according to the Election Commission, almost 44 percent of the registered voters were bogus, which had rendered the status of present assemblies and the government dubious. Imran said a government formed on the basis of bogus votes could neither represent the people nor be expected to protect the vital interests of the country.
shim.gif
shim.gif