"Ikhtilaf with Imran Khan": Very tough and critical Questions...Wajahat Saeed Accepted he will vote

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Actually Pakistanis are thankless nation. They are so lucky, persons like Imran Khan are born midst them. Any other nation would have taken advantages of Imran Khan's qualities of patriotism and passion . If they let him down the drain, they would be real un-lucky.

frenes

How many times Fu......... anchor to whom u ask same critical questions with different angels. I wanna know how many times n how much ppl r more still there. But every time Imran Khan slaps on ur funny face with serious n truthful answers. For God sake use the power of vote in true direction n give him a chance.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great Imran Khan.... A True Leader
how can u call him great he has not done any thing yet so far he. has fail in every thing .give me one good thing he has done in politics. apart from yapping. imran khan failure.with musheruff he admit him selfthat he was wrong. altaf hussain case failed big time end up talking to altaf hussain , dharna fail idea could not stop drone attack. i dont see any great ness in him apartfrom sitting in every second talk show and talking big if that make someone great then u need a doctor[hilar][hilar][hilar]

sngilani

how can u call him great he has not done any thing yet so far he. has fail in every thing .give me one good thing he has done in politics. apart from yapping. imran khan failure.with musheruff he admit him selfthat he was wrong. altaf hussain case failed big time end up talking to altaf hussain , dharna fail idea could not stop drone attack. i dont see any great ness in him apartfrom sitting in every second talk show and talking big if that make someone great then u need a doctor[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Trivial disappointments does not mean one should leave the path of righteouness. That is what Iman Hussain (RA) has done to revive Islam by ultimate sacrifice and according to eyes of people like you he has failed.

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)

He has not sold his self to the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gabagaba

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why are u constipated over Pakistan?? go and save your country which is being raped by 56 nations.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
my country is pakistan thats why i dont want any play boy run my country .imay have constipation but why u having loose motion

GraanG2

my country is pakistan thats why i dont want any play boy run my country .imay have constipation but why u having loose motion

So who do u think should run Pakistan...Do u mind sharing his name? Zardari who is the biggest chor in the world.NS the biggest muna fiq in Pakistan ,Altaf Hussain who is hiding in London for the last 15 years or Musharraf who sold the country and now even can't come to the country which he ruled for 10 years?

anyie1

did anyone notice that for the last one month when remon devis type of operatives are sent back there is no suicide attack? is IK not right about it?

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[MENTION=16019]humdaan[/MENTION]
...he has not done anything yet...

1. How about cricket world cup; the first ever for Pakistan in 64 years
2. A cancer hospital, where none existed in the country before. Has AZ/NS/AH bulid one yet; although the former two and possibly the third one are loaded with stolen wealth?
3. A world class college for kids from backward areas and destitute families
4. Building flood-effected villages and infrastructure which essentially is government's responsibility
5. Has good grip on problems the country is facing, and has pragmatic, doable solutions
6. Is honest and incorruptable

But then why hypocrats would want to believe all this. They are dumb, deaf and blind. They will never hear or see what is apparant to everyone else!

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
@humdaan
...he has not done anything yet...

1. How about cricket world cup; the first ever for Pakistan in 64 years
2. A cancer hospital, where none existed in the country before. Has AZ/NS/AH bulid one yet; although the former two and possibly the third one are loaded with stolen wealth?
3. A world class college for kids from backward areas and destitute families
4. Building flood-effected villages and infrastructure which essentially is government's responsibility
5. Has good grip on problems the country is facing, and has pragmatic, doable solutions
6. Is honest and incorruptable

But then why hypocrats would want to believe all this. They are dumb, deaf and blind. They will never hear or see what is apparant to everyone else!
idiot isaid in politics.the example u are giving me thats make abdul sattaredhi is the greatest politician ever

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)
@humdan: stupid with 45% bogus vote what can you expect from a clean person like IK to do. success in various feild by IK have been mentioned to inject information in your closed brain meaning that if he can succeed there, he can succeed in Politics. All you need in politics in pakistan is honest, hard working, patriotic, lead by example and selfless leader. by the way sc cancell 45% at the petition of PTI. but idiots will not understand this.

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Actually Pakistanis are thankless nation. They are so lucky, persons like Imran Khan are born midst them. Any other nation would have taken advantages of Imran Khan's qualities of patriotism and passion . If they let him down the drain, they would be real un-lucky.

Totally agree with you. Further you said "Any other nation would have taken advantages of Imran's qualities of patrotism and passion" Here I would like to say that other nations have already taken advantage. You know Indian show "IPL" ?? What is this ??? It is a modified programme of Imran Khan's Idea of Regional Cricket. He gave this idea some 25 years ago but others implemented it and not only taken the advantage but have earned money and also increased the standard of their Cricket in their country.

But where we are ?? Very very sorry for the position we are holding at now in every department of our country

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
@humdan: stupid with 45% bogus vote what can you expect from a clean person like IK to do. success in various feild by IK have been mentioned to inject information in your closed brain meaning that if he can succeed there, he can succeed in Politics. All you need in politics in pakistan is honest, hard working, patriotic, lead by example and selfless leader. by the way sc cancell 45% at the petition of PTI. but idiots will not understand this.
imran khan is no threat for any one yet.the only person who is challenging the system is altaf hussain.thats why waderas ,ayash, corrupt,and even pakistan establishment and iforgot, bias media and so called independent judisury is after altaf hussain .but jisey allah rakhey usey kaun chakey.the people i mention dont want altaf hussain thought prevail bcz that will be disaster for them.they dont want any body question them.altaf hussain middleclass and poor representative ask question to nawaz shareef, zardari. choudries .about there quick increase of wealth.they ask establishment about there expenses.and question media .judisury about one dimension,and one sided cases.obviously that make altaf hussain a very dangerous person.he will bring the people from grassroot and well educated who will question these ayash and thugs on other hand imran khan giving us sweet dream with no reality in it . i dont think imran khan is bad but u need to have reality check as well.imran khan blindly favour cj has he ever open nawaz shareef cases open ur eyes before its to late

WatanDost

You better NAME that GREAT LEADER
In current PAKISTANI LEADERSHIP first.

What ELSE political parties DONE GREAT for PAKISTAN
untill now?

Give me one good example of YAPPING with GOVERNMENT
of ANY GREAT LEADER or PARTIES?

Musharaf admitted himself he is GEATEST ONE in Current leaders.

Do anybody need ALTAF except karachi,hyderabad and interior sind people?
A RACIST leader isnt eligible for NATION leadership?

Ask Altaf bagora or any leadership to STOP drone ATTACKS.

He is thousand times better than Asfandyaar and ALTAF who are hiding in
FORIEGN BUNKERS and calim to be leaders.

So before YAPPING consider facts THAN YAP.