IK has won the World Cup again

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh FFS don't try to hide your hypocritical youthia butt hurt now behind the guise of a well wishing critic. Like I said criticism and spitting venom. Two different things.

Im one of the staunchest critics of our border policy with Afghanistan and Iran since day 1 of this govt. I'm also totally against the BRT thing but you'll never see me spitting venom, only genuine criticism.

Until next time, when you start bitching like a girl about some shit you don't agree with.
Oyee Bongi Kay Abba... !!! Leave him alone , you worry about yourself. He is criticizing for a right purpose and also giving credit where credit is due. Other than your Wiggling the tail every time Bongi Fart from distance , Good or Bad, you always lick .

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
CONSTIPATED CONVICTED ABSCODER MONEY LAUNDERER THIEF.

EUsBPDCWoAAIYmF

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is a shocking eye opener that in this time when PM IK and his team are trying to get things organized despite the pandemic, after 70 years of disorganized corrupt practices there are some callous, cold-hearted, narrow-minded, selfish people who are nitpicking to find a flaw to satisfy their own egos.
Baal key khaal, or keeray nikalna phir un ka lifestyle huwa to saree umer doosron say jal jal ker guzar jai gee.