If you are living abroad. You must have a deal.

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Guys,

Everyone saying about deals.
Nawaz did deal with musharaf
BB with Musharaf
Altaf with Asif Nawaz
Musharaf with Zardari with Musfaraf

I think any Pakistani is living abroad has deal with someone.. would you guys like to tell your deal?

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
i have deal with myself that when i finish my study, i will come back and serve my country....InshAllah

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
usman6062 said:
i have deal with myself that when i finish my study, i will come back and serve my country....InshAllah

I had a similar deal with myself but I was not accepted by my country and was kicked out of the country again.

May Allah give you chance to full fill your deal my dear. Ameen

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
usman6062 said:

I had a similar deal with myself but I was not accepted by my country and was kicked out of the country again.

May Allah give you chance to full fill your deal my dear. Ameen

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
I have one deal with myself that is ,,,,where ever i live,,, I have to love Pakistan & Promote Pakistan,,, either people like or not,,,

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
I have one deal with myself that is ,,,,where ever i live,,, I have to love Pakistan & Promote Pakistan,,, either people like or not,,,
LOVE YOU.
MY EXPERIENCE IN NORTH AMERICA HAS BEEN THAT MQM PEOPLE INTRODUCE THEMSELVES AS INDIANS.

A

abbasiali

abdulhaseeb23 said:
Dear Abdulhaseeb

A big thumbs up for you.

Regards

humaira

Citizen
aoa every one !!! i read this question put forwArd by some one ..i was glad to see views that people they really want to come back to pakistan n serve their coutry besides of all the fun n facilities they are gettng over there ...i had a discussion with one of my family member who stays abroad n support the living style ...thou i disagree but we being the youth need to change n prove ourselves so tht the bright history we carry with ourselves may never get rotten by our views ...remember each indivisual makes a difference n never put urself in limbo n turn n eye from a situtaion whre we can help improve the situation . with this i wish all a great luck... hope to get more goood posts where we are free to express witthout any hindrance :)

regards.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
siasat said:
I VE A DEAL I LL JOIN MQM IF THEY LL SHOW THEIR MORAL DARE TO KICK OUT ALTAF FROM THEIR PARTY
LETS BE FAIR HERE. CAN PML-N KICK OUT NAWAZ SHARIF. CAN PTI KICK OUT IMRAN KHAN. I THINK ALTAF HAS THE SIMILAR STATUS. MAY BE HE IS GOT EVEN MORE. HE CAN HAVE YOU DEAD IN FEW HOURS IF U WERE TRACKED.