If Usman Khan burial proves link of terrorism then Indian Ocean is terrorist

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indians and youthiyas both have stupid logic۔۔۔۔۔۔ Every country has such people۔۔۔۔ India is the biggest hub of religious and ethnic terrorism۔۔۔۔۔
Indian logic : Kashmiris are terrosits
Phatware logic: Kashmiri are terrorist, so what?
PTI logic: Kashmiri are not terrorist

Also phatware: naheee bhai nahee Hindus and PTI have same logic ???????

KKese khoti deya khuraaa kese ??

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hate this bullshit.

I am a Pakistani and i was born here. I like this place because i was born and Muslims live here. But that's it. I don't worship Pakistan.

My mother is a human and i will give my life for her.

Hindus also call cows as mother.
People like you will sell their mother to the highest bidder and say "i came on my own, she was a whore anywayc
. Just like youbare sayin" Pakistan is just a piece of land and if anyone calls if terrorist falsely its ok not my problem" ??

MMaa faroshi ki tamanna ab tumhare dil me hay

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your own countrt that provides you food water shelter education health is not mother neithe motherland.

Ok MAA FAROSH PATWARI. So you are ghaddar of. PAKISTAN. Hence proved

Take a deep breath. You're so focused on associating me with PMLN party and a ghaddar that you're missing my point.

The whole earth is our mother not just Pakistan. We came from earth and we will return to it.

I don't believe in nationalism. I don't believe in restricting myself to Pakistan, i believe Muslims should be expanding rather than just worshipping one country and giving their lives for it. We should be expanding to Kashmir, to India, to China. But the Kuffar have muddied Muslims with nationalism so to a Pakistani, Pakistan is everything, to a Syrian, Syria is everything.

To me, this whole earth belongs to Muslims and we should conquer it all.

Seems like you don't know what a ghaddar is. A ghaddar is someone who betrays his country or government.

Saying the person who was flown to Pakistan to be buried here means he is a Pakistani makes me ghaddar?

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
They're suffering from denial and amnesia.

Look at their hypocrisy. They consider Musharaff a hero. But isn't Musharaff the one who said Pakistan has terrorists? Yet these people lie and say Pakistan doesn't have terrorists.

How bigger Munafiqat is there then this. Pakistani government slaughters its citizens in Sahiwal and justifies it by calling them terrorists. Yet these people say Pakistan has no terrorists.
Musharaf ka zikr hi nahi tha
Phir b ghaseet laya. Musharraf ny to kabhi kaha hi nai Pakistan me terrorist hain. Phir bhi

WWhat denial non sense

Pakistan does not have terrorist. To say otherwise is like to balme your own mother of sleeping around

Pakistani government has not slaughtered people in Sahiwal. Pakistani government took side of Sahiwal vicitms and is pursuing legal battle to apprehend the culprits.

BUt munafiqoon mothersellers like you hide this factually verified truth to propagate your nasty lies. Shame on you mother seller shame on you

Steyn

People like you will sell their mother to the highest bidder and say "i came on my own, she was a whore anywayc
. Just like youbare sayin" Pakistan is just a piece of land and if anyone calls if terrorist falsely its ok not my problem" ??

MMaa faroshi ki tamanna ab tumhare dil me hay

Dude, i have been close to two fucking bomb blasts in Pakistan and just barely survived.

You're telling me Pakistan doesn't have terrorists?

What are you smoking.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Take a deep breath. You're so focused on associating me with PMLN party and a ghaddar that you're missing my point.

The whole earth is our mother not just Pakistan. We came from earth and we will return to it.

I don't believe in nationalism. I don't believe in restricting myself to Pakistan, i believe Muslims should be expanding rather than just worshipping one country and giving their lives for it. We should be expanding to Kashmir, to India, to China. But the Kuffar have muddied Muslims with nationalism so to a Pakistani, Pakistan is everything, to a Syrian, Syria is everything.

To me, this whole earth belongs to Muslims and we should conquer it all.

Seems like you don't know what a ghaddar is. A ghaddar is someone who betrays his country or government.

Saying the person who was flown to Pakistan to be buried here means he is a Pakistani makes me ghaddar?
Your point is mother selling, which is never appreciable by morally sound mindset.

An invalid point is identified as such. Your narrative without evidence is in bed with Indian narrative. You dont recognize Pakistan as your own motherland.
Phir ap ghaddar nhi to watan k mohsin ho

خبیس آدمی آخ تھو

Steyn

Musharaf ka zikr hi nahi tha
Phir b ghaseet laya. Musharraf ny to kabhi kaha hi nai Pakistan me terrorist hain. Phir bhi

WWhat denial non sense

Pakistan does not have terrorist. To say otherwise is like to balme your own mother of sleeping around

Pakistani government has not slaughtered people in Sahiwal. Pakistani government took side of Sahiwal vicitms and is pursuing legal battle to apprehend the culprits.

BUt munafiqoon mothersellers like you hide this factually verified truth to propagate your nasty lies. Shame on you mother seller shame on you

I think you're a troll. I am done arguing with you.

Look up 9/11, the operation in KPK by Musharaff and the loss of 70 thousands lives in KPK due to war on terror.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dude, i have been close to two fucking bomb blasts in Pakistan and just barely survived.

You're telling me Pakistan doesn't have terrorists?

What are you smoking.
Were the people who did bomb blasts supported by Pakistani govt or apprehended by Pakistani govt?

Ya Afghanistan se aye thy Kalbhushan Yadav jese btata hy?

PPleas shut up now cunt. You re a mother seller. Chahay 10 blasts me hony ka dhong racha lo. Pakistan is not your motherland then fuck off from it.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Look up 9/11, the operation in KPK by Musharaff and the loss of 70 thousands lives in KPK due to war on terror.
9/11 Perpetrators from saudia

CChalo ainda Namaz nhi parhni kafor ho jao

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ironic since you claim to be pro pakistan while calling it just a piece of land. Lanat

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

And the operation was done by state against terrorists 20 years ago

Their network dismantled and dissolved. Still state of Pak not harboring terrorists but people like you who dont like Army

And where is Kashmir? Is Kashmir struggle terrorism to you

TThen fucking leave Pakistan

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

You dont have an argument other than that you want to sell your motherland as a terrorist state for a dollar and internet fame. Lanat beshumaar on you

Steyn

You dont have an argument other than that you want to sell your motherland as a terrorist state for a dollar and internet fame. Lanat beshumaar on you

Imran Khan goes to US and says Pakistan trained terrorists.

Imran Khan goes to Iran and says Pakistan land was used by terrorists.

You blindly clap to these statements and call Imran Khan a statesman. When i or someone else repeats these, you think we're terrorists lol.

Pakistan being a terrorist state doesn't mean that India is free of sin or Kashmir becomes a terrorist cause. Don't do this stupid thing PTI supporters do, hide behind their stupid arguments by using another. Kashmir and India are a different subject.

If me calling Pakistan a terrorist state makes you angry then first have the honesty in you to condemn Imran Khan. Then the army generals who shed Pashtuns blood and created these terrorists.

Watch this video though i doubt you'd understand it, kid

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

You blindly clap to these statements and call Imran Khan a statesman. When i or someone else repeats these, you think we're terrorists lol.

Pakistan being a terrorist state doesn't mean that India is free of sin or Kashmir becomes a terrorist cause. Don't do this stupid thing PTI supporters do, hide behind their stupid arguments by using another. Kashmir and India are a different subject.

If me calling Pakistan a terrorist state makes you angry then first have the honesty in you to condemn Imran Khan. Then the army generals who shed Pashtuns blood and created these terrorists.

No he did not say Paksitan trained terrorists
Pakistan does not even consider Afghan taliban as terrorists

This is why Patwareez are the most lanti people on the face of the earth. In order to declare Pakistan the hub of terrorism, they have put blame of terrorism on Imran Khan

Imran Khan clearly said in UNGA USA
"Freedom Movement is not terrorism".

Still b@stards like you have thhe audacity to squeak. You should be thrown out of Pakistan so that you may go and live on other pieces of land as this one you have already disowned.

Maa faroshi ki tamana ab tumhare dill me hay zubaan per b aa chuki

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Motherseller steyn sells his mother and defends Indian narrative that Pakistan being a terrorist state does not put India out of sins.

Wrong. Pakistan declared terrorist means India is doing the right thing in Kashmir and Pakistan does not have the right to exist

This is why you are a maa farosh.

Now stop defending yourselvs like a pig and leave Pakistan a terrorist state according to you

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Show me where Imran has gone to Iran and has said Pakistan land was used by terrorist and how it mean Pakistan supports terrorists?

He meant afghan Terrorists were residing and attacking across Pak Iran border by infiltration through durrand line. But what a mother seller you are that you bring Imran to a statement to justify your mother selling. What a bastard nasal you are.

This is exactly the reason Army calls you people ghaddar and rightfully so. They are not wrong. You would rather accept the label given by foreigners to your own motherland and sell your own mother if someone in the marketplace identifies her as "randi".

If this is your intellect then lanat on your ma farosh logics and intellect. You are not intellectual.. You are maa farosh sellout.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

If Imran Khan had said those two things India would not be screaming that he defended terrorism. Imran clearly said that Pakistan's involvement in Afghan Mujahideen was to train them, Pakistan did not train terrorists.

And that Kashmir movement is and was not terrorism and will never be terrorism even Paksitan will fight for Kashmir.

Yet you motherseller say that if Pakistan declared terrorist state it does not mean India is not bad. It absolutely means India is right about Pakistan and Kashmir

Pleae sell your mother in heera mandi and show me reciept. After which you may talk here all you want. Or else leave the Pakistan you consider a terrorist state. You do not deserve to live here. Namak Haram Ghaddar.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

The motherland that feeds you and raised you and gives you protection of life and an internet connection, is labelled terrorist by hostile hater of your mother

"and your first reaction is, so what? Yes my mother is a whore please proceed take her away rape her more. I have a YouTube video which justifies my stance. "

By definition you are a Ghaddar e Pakistan. Maa faroshi ki tamanna ab tumhare dil me hay. Ghairat se aari Steyn

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Certain videos are present accusing Nabi SAW of the most henious crimes against humanity. Unko b maan liya karo aur Islam chor do

Khabees Maa Farosh. Borderline kufr