If Usman Khan burial proves link of terrorism then Indian Ocean is terrorist

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
1016376_10200750237072475_1040374765_n.jpg

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What's the big deal.

If he's from Pakistan, so what?

The world knows Pakistan is hub of terrorism, our leaders admitted that Pakistan trained terrorists.

Making an issue out of non issue

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
What's the big deal.

The world knows Pakistan is hub of terrorism, our leaders admitted that Pakistan trained terrorists.

Your behavior in Urdu is called Maa faroshi.

The world does not know or recognise any place as "hub of terrorism". That is racist and discriminatory and both of these are crime.

None of Pakistan's leadership admitted that Pakistan trained terrorists. Except Nawaz Shareef who declares Kashmiri freedom fighters are Army backed Terrorists

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
What's the big deal.

If somebody out of your home claims in public in front of you that he has slept with your mother or sister, please adapt the same principle and say:

"so what? What is the issue?"

Then i will agree with you. Otherwise, you need to shut up Maa Farosh

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
What's the big deal.

"maa faroshi ki tamanna ab tumhare dil mein hay"

First you cry that Kashmir k liye kuch kiya nahi
Jab koi India ka chela ban kar Kashmiri ko dehshatgard bol dey to "so what".

This is why Steyn people like you are by defition categorized as Ghaddar. because you would rather succumb to selling your own motherland and laugh on its defenders than actually standing up for its dignity

Steyn

Your behavior in Urdu is called Maa faroshi.

The world does not know or recognise any place as "hub of terrorism". That is racist and discriminatory and both of these are crime.

None of Pakistan's leadership admitted that Pakistan trained terrorists. Except Nawaz Shareef who declares Kashmiri freedom fighters are Army backed Terrorists

Steyn

If somebody out of your home claims in public in front of you that he has slept with your mother or sister, please adapt the same principle and say:

"so what? What is the issue?"

Then i will agree with you. Otherwise, you need to shut up Maa Farosh

LOL. If we believe your example and Pakistan is your mother. Then sorry to say but your mother has been raped by Nawaz and Zardari for half a century and you've done nothing about it.

Nonsensical example. Comparing apples to oranges.

Muhammad Jibran

We can expect such choutiypaa from Youthiyas.....
They don't even know the difference between burial at land and drowing the dead body....

With this mindset they are bringing tabdeeli

Steyn

"maa faroshi ki tamanna ab tumhare dil mein hay"

First you cry that Kashmir k liye kuch kiya nahi
Jab koi India ka chela ban kar Kashmiri ko dehshatgard bol dey to "so what".

This is why Steyn people like you are by defition categorized as Ghaddar. because you would rather succumb to selling your own motherland and laugh on its defenders than actually standing up for its dignity

I don't need someone to give me the label of patriot or ghaddar.

I think the people who created terrorists aka mujahideen for America then disowned them for America are the real traitors.

The people who hold positions of power and do corruption are the people who are real traitors.

But you know what, to me Islam is above motherland. Pakistan should get destroyed a million times if it means Islam gets benefit. So don't sell me this nationalism nonsense.

Now as far as this guy is concerned, if he's not a Pakistani then why is his dead body allowed in Pakistan? Can someone who isn't an American when he dies, gets his dead buried in America?

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL. If we believe your example and Pakistan is your mother. Then sorry to say but your mother has been raped by Nawaz and Zardari for half a century and you've done nothing about it.

Nonsensical example. Comparing apples to oranges.
If Pakistan is not your motherland then sorry you have no right to make demands from Pakistan as its citizen.

I have done somethhing about it, i have gone to courts and have held them accountable which is why they are in jails and suffering

But you call it all a conspiracy right?

SShame on you. When proven motherseller you refuse to accept it and claim its apples and oranges

IIts apples and apples. Your denail is typical phatwaree move

Steyn

They don't even know the difference between burial at land and drowing the dead body....

They're suffering from denial and amnesia.

Look at their hypocrisy. They consider Musharaff a hero. But isn't Musharaff the one who said Pakistan has terrorists? Yet these people lie and say Pakistan doesn't have terrorists.

How bigger Munafiqat is there then this. Pakistani government slaughters its citizens in Sahiwal and justifies it by calling them terrorists. Yet these people say Pakistan has no terrorists.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

We can expect such huthiyapa from anti Pakistan huthiyas.

They think if someone is buried in a land it means he was trained to be a terrorist from that land.

Applying their same logic proves that Indian Ocean is terrorist basin where Usama the dead is buried under water

With this mindset of mother selling, they want to talk about Tabdeeli.

Steyn

If Pakistan is not your motherland then sorry you have no right to make demands from Pakistan as its citizen.

I have done somethhing about it, i have gone to courts and have held them accountable which is why they are in jails and suffering

But you call it all a conspiracy right?

SShame on you. When proven motherseller you refuse to accept it and claim its apples and oranges

IIts apples and apples. Your denail is typical phatwaree move

I hate this bullshit.

I am a Pakistani and i was born here. I like this place because i was born and Muslims live here. But that's it. I don't worship Pakistan.

My mother is a human and i will give my life for her.

Hindus also call cows as mother.

Last edited:

Muhammad Jibran

We can expect such huthiyapa from anti Pakistan huthiyas.

They think if someone is buried in a land it means he was trained to be a terrorist from that land.

Applying their same logic proves that Indian Ocean is terrorist basin where Usama the dead is buried under water

With this mindset of mother selling, they want to talk about Tabdeeli.
Indians and youthiyas both have stupid logic۔۔۔۔۔۔ Every country has such people۔۔۔۔ India is the biggest hub of religious and ethnic terrorism۔۔۔۔۔

Muhammad Jibran

I hate this bullshit. I think it's Hindus bullcrap calling a piece of earth as mother.

I am a Pakistani and i was born here. I like this place because i was born and Muslims live here. But that's it. I don't worship Pakistan.

How can earth be mother? Nonsense.
Good

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hate this bullshit. I think it's Hindus bullcrap calling a piece of earth as mother.

Your own countrt that provides you food water shelter education health is not mother neithe motherland.

Ok MAA FAROSH PATWARI. So you are ghaddar of. PAKISTAN. Hence proved

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hate this bullshit.

Ok so Makkah Khana Kaaba is also on peace of earth. Next time dont talk about it as well.

AAjeeb hindu baniya se b bad tar hy. At least Hindus identify wih their motherland. This bastard is anti Pakistan and does not care who destroys it because it is just a peace of land

Namak haram and maa farosh