I will participate in next Elections - Musharraf (facebook video)

samsal

Citizen
Before casting aspertions on Gen Musharraf regarding Dr Afia, one should go through the facts. Dr Afia siddiqui was picked from afghanistan according to her own sister Dr Fouzia Siddiqui. Her mother called Gen Rashid Qureshi many times regarding dr Afia's release and said she consider Gen Musharraf as her son, He's a great leader and she has never said nor she thinks that dr Afia was handed over by Gen Musharraf. These lies are only being spread by the media. Those who blame Gen Musharraf for her abduction and take up the case of missing persons should raise the issue of Aimel Kansi first who was handed over to the foriegn authorities when nawaz sharif was the Prime Minister.

Excuse me guys. before saying anything about Dr Afia please do read her real story. I know being a muslim we respect females but when it come to facts i think all of us must know it before.

I strongly recommend to Go to Wikkipedia and read about her, what she been doing and where she get caught. it will be real eye opener for you all.

2ndly please also understand, No one is above Pakistan. Please do build your national esteem and scenes of patriotism. and be a proud Pakistani. who ever you find doing anything within our out of country which bring dis fame to our country. PLEASE PLEASE condemn him/her. People like Fasial Shahzad are not doing any good for anybody. Today i m so much embarrassed. Seriously this is not something which Pakistanies are known for. Please Do work together to bring back our national respect which we had.

Thanks,

Pakistan Should Always Comes First

samsal

Citizen
Before casting aspertions on Gen Musharraf regarding Dr Afia, one should go through the facts. Dr Afia siddiqui was picked from afghanistan according to her own sister Dr Fouzia Siddiqui. Her mother called Gen Rashid Qureshi many times regarding dr Afia's release and said she consider Gen Musharraf as her son, He's a great leader and she has never said nor she thinks that dr Afia was handed over by Gen Musharraf. These lies are only being spread by the media. Those who blame Gen Musharraf for her abduction and take up the case of missing persons should raise the issue of Aimel Kansi first who was handed over to the foriegn authorities when nawaz sharif was the Prime Minister.

I totally agree. he is Right go read about Dr Afia on Wikkipedia

fzkhan

Musharraf is totaly responsible for the currently situation of the Pakistan. The biggest lier of the universe.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Musharraf is totaly responsible for the currently situation of the Pakistan. The biggest lier of the universe.
wake up bro its 2010 not 2007 when Musharraf was president so there are lot happened between that period so its no use to get Musharraf involve in that as Musharraf left Govt. 2-2.5 years ago....

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
OK who you want to support Mr Nawaz Sharif or MR Zardari. ??? Let be Clear on this first???

So u want to choose a little less idiot among idiots? Shame on u and ur shameless philosphy of lesser evil! Islam says that ' A momin cant b bitten twice from the same hole'. But obviously. u r trying hard to prove it wrong on the expense of whole Pakistan!

There is no difference between u and ppl who support Afia siddiqui, Cuz both bypass their BRAINS while thinking!

samsal

Citizen
So u want to choose a little less idiot among idiots? Shame on u and ur shameless philosphy of lesser evil! Islam says that ' A momin cant b bitten twice from the same hole'. But obviously. u r trying hard to prove it wrong on the expense of whole Pakistan!

There is no difference between u and ppl who support Afia siddiqui, Cuz both bypass their BRAINS while thinking!

Don't give me lecture about islam rather answer my question "Who you want to support from current lot of politicians" do you have someone in your mind who can take on Pakistan and solve the problem of our poor peoples.
Rather talking right and left please just answer my question.

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
Bara Sharif Ban Kar Baitha Hai Bhagora
Where are these fists now.

To abuse him I had to become his supporter, is that fair Facebook
I am sure more people have gone there to abuse him than to support him and ended up counted as supporters.

Such a lair you are. You could leave the group after doing your master's job there is an option but losers just cant help it! Isnt it LOL

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)

Excuse me guys. before saying anything about Dr Afia please do read her real story. I know being a muslim we respect females but when it come to facts i think all of us must know it before.

I strongly recommend to Go to Wikkipedia and read about her, what she been doing and where she get caught. it will be real eye opener for you all.

2ndly please also understand, No one is above Pakistan. Please do build your national esteem and scenes of patriotism. and be a proud Pakistani. who ever you find doing anything within our out of country which bring dis fame to our country. PLEASE PLEASE condemn him/her. People like Fasial Shahzad are not doing any good for anybody. Today i m so much embarrassed. Seriously this is not something which Pakistanies are known for. Please Do work together to bring back our national respect which we had.

Thanks,

Pakistan Should Always Comes First

Most people do not defend Dr. Afia rather than criticize the US on the manner in which her case was handled. If she did something wrong, she should have been charged and brought to justice. She was kept in Afghanistan for 3 years or so, without any charge and everyone denied that. Then, because of involvement of Ms. Ridley her case came to the surface and finally she was shifted to US, formally charged and then a ''fair and transparent'' trial was held , in front of jury that belonged to NYC, that happens to be the place where the twin towers collapsed. If someone does not see anything wrong in all of this. that is fine but at least you cannot question the people who do.

And if you are on Wikipedia page, please also take a moment to read about Lavon affair.

Thanks

Last edited:

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
History beckons the fate of destruction for those disgruntled nations who seems to forget (Deliberately) the nous of virtue & vice, kindness & ruthlessness, humility & arrogance etc. Scum like Musharraf can surely become an idol of those morally wretched individuals who seems to have lost their sensibilities and upright high values. As truly mentioned by one of the gigantic mystic of Islam (Maulana Rumi) centuries ago “That nations use to get vanquished only when they fail to discern between the forces of good and evil not by wars, epidemics and other natural calamities”. Personally for me Musharraf is not just a one of the wicked and shameless character, who unfortunately happened to rule this tract of miserable land known as Pakistan. But to me he’s the perfect embodiment of all of those evils and heinous manipulative powers who has have the perfect choke on the jugular veins of these 160+ million sheeps (According to the colloquial of the great Plato) for more than six decades now.

Musharraf is a perfect template of evil which tends to differentiate among the morally corrupt and upright populace of Pakistan. And by looking at the good numbers of his followers makes me understand and perfectly rationalise this age old enigmatic query that why one so called ideological nation tends to descend to the lower possible trenches of anarchy and self inflicted destruction? Despite of the fact that majority of its inhabitants claim to be the part of that divine community of Almighty, which has been chosen as vice-regents of Allah SWT on this world. When evil use to be glamorised and bad acts are assumed to be the normal conduct of its perpetrators then just wait and see the impending total annihilation of this world (Qiyamah) as it was perfectly stated in one of the chilling Hadiths of the benevolent iconic Prophet of whole of this world fourteen hundred years ago Salalahu Alihi Wasalam.

Last edited:

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
........lalant haY tum pay, musharaf...............................from 2 lakh pakistani..........................

Bilkul sahi kaha ap ney yaar. Lanat ho musharraf par oor sab crimal par.

Nawaz sharif oor Qazi husan ahmed they are all products of army.

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ek fauji bandooq ke zoor par to asakta hay kiun ke aam awam asla othanay me believe nahin karti lekin through proper channel koi pakistani fauj ke kisi shakhs ko leader nahin qabool kare ga. ek zamana tha jab ham fauj ke sath thay, lekin aj jab hamay andaza ho gaya hay ke ek ek army officer pakistan ke liye nahin NATO or americans ke liye lardta hay to ham kaisy izzad dain election me support to door ki baat hay.

lekin koi pata bhi nahin, jaisay pehlay ISI har election me active rahi hay phir kahin rigging se isay jita na de.

rahi baat facebook page ki, to mushi ne kabhi apna face book page ghoor se pardha hay, sab to galian de rahay hotay hain osay wahan par. kis oloh ke pathay ne kaha hay ke woh loog is ke fan hain. lanat hay os pakistani par jo is ka fan ho ye jantay howe bhi ke is ke door me jitnay pakistani maray gaye or beghar howe army ke hathon itna bora to dosron ki faujon ne iraq or afghanisatn me nahin kiya.

or jo bhi is ka fan hay kal tumharay ghar par bombari ho gi, or akhbar me aye ga ke tum or tumharay ghar walay dehshat gard thay, ya dehshat gardon se tauluqat thay tumharay. lanat hay Pak fauj par jo ab is ke janay ke baad bhi apna rawaiya nahin badal rahi. zillat or roswa hongay ye sab ghaddar mulk ke jo chand dollars ke pichay apnay logon ki zindagian barbad kartay hain.

bhool gaya mush woh din jab is ne resign diya tha or mulk me jashan manaya gaya tha.

shuja123

imran khan, imran khan & imran khan
abey 10 saal ho gaye is ka intizaar kartay howe, ab party banaye ga, ab banaye ga, ab banaye ga. kal tak me bhi Imran Khan, Imran Khan karta tha. kiya pat liya is ne, or jis tarah ye ja raha hay agay bhi aisa hi lagta hay ke kuch nahin pat paye ga. kahan hay PTI, dhondh dhondh ke pagal ho gaya hon. ek Seat agar parliment me le bhi li to kiya kar le ga ek seat se. woh MQM spread hoti chali ja rahi hay, punjab giligit tak pohonch gayee, ANP karachio tak ponch gayee, PPP har sobay me, PMLN har sobay me, PMLQ har sobay me, or ab ye APML bhi teen sobon me to a hi jaye gee.

kiiya kar raha hay ye Imran Khan. oh koi ja kar samjhaye isay. kis cheez ka intizar kar raha hay. oh is ko bolo ham tayar hain is ke pichay kharday honay ke liye lekin ye khud bhi to kuch karay. Twitter, Facebook, Siasat.pk, Orkut pakistan community me election nahin hon gay. oh koi jaye samjhaye isay, kiun apnay supporters ko ghussa dila raha hay. face book par like ka button daba daba kar bhi thak chukay hain ab ham to.

gillani66

Banned
2 lakh ki ghalat fahmi mean rah. Khuda ki kasam agr pakistan kay dushman aur watan faroosh taray sath na howay tu tari Councelor banna bhi na mumkin ha.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
abey 10 saal ho gaye is ka intizaar kartay howe, ab party banaye ga, ab banaye ga, ab banaye ga. kal tak me bhi Imran Khan, Imran Khan karta tha. kiya pat liya is ne, or jis tarah ye ja raha hay agay bhi aisa hi lagta hay ke kuch nahin pat paye ga. kahan hay PTI, dhondh dhondh ke pagal ho gaya hon. ek Seat agar parliment me le bhi li to kiya kar le ga ek seat se. woh MQM spread hoti chali ja rahi hay, punjab giligit tak pohonch gayee, ANP karachio tak ponch gayee, PPP har sobay me, PMLN har sobay me, PMLQ har sobay me, or ab ye APML bhi teen sobon me to a hi jaye gee.

kiiya kar raha hay ye Imran Khan. oh koi ja kar samjhaye isay. kis cheez ka intizar kar raha hay. oh is ko bolo ham tayar hain is ke pichay kharday honay ke liye lekin ye khud bhi to kuch karay. Twitter, Facebook, Siasat.pk, Orkut pakistan community me election nahin hon gay. oh koi jaye samjhaye isay, kiun apnay supporters ko ghussa dila raha hay. face book par like ka button daba daba kar bhi thak chukay hain ab ham to.

Revolution takes time. He is up against very powerful mafia. Das saal main dunya main konsa revolutionary leader aya hay???

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
mother fuker i wil kill u if u ever come face to face me **** ur wore wife who is a play girl for bush

ghias

View Poll Results: Who would be able to bring positive change in Pak?

Voters66. You have already voted on this poll
  • Zaid Hamid

21 31.82%
  • Pervez Musharraf

17 25.76%
  • Nawaz Sharif

5 7.58%
  • Altaf Hussain

9 13.64%
  • Imran Khan

30 45.45%
  • Pakistan People's Party NOT Zardari

2 3.03%
Not bad Mr Musharraf!

We didn't consider to participate in this poll. Not many people participated either. Among these lot many members consider to sustain from participation in poll. I can tell who voted musharaf in this forum. We all can count them on fingers . i will name just few.Rest of the members strongly hate musharaf.

1.Manno
2.Jury
3.Spartacus
4.joteymaro
5.NepaliPandit
6.Badboy
7.IndiaGuy
8.mehish_ali
9.contra
10.SadiaKhan

And just few more......

As far as his facebook account is concerned more than 80% people just added him up for no reason and also multiple id's ,so their support means nothing on the ground. 60% added him on facebook to bash him up. I thought many times to add him and see what's going on there but then thought wht's the point to waste my time and increase his fanship .
His support base is nothing and i don't know why is he still living in a dillusion after what he has done to Pakistan. He should come and face the reality. He is delivering speeches on facebook as he is in forced excile. If Mr Musharraf if you are a true leader then come out and make a public speech to a large crowd anywhere in Pakistan. 70 % of pakistani public don't even know what facebook is all about. Stop been sissy be a man.Do you think you are a superman