I Think PTI Will Form The Govt But It Will Not Go Long- Sohail Warraich

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Shareef Family gives their Zakat money to SKCMH.
What fuck all massive funds? All he did was allot a plot for the hospital and that also it was not as if he gave from his own personal wealth, and this is probably the only good deed he has ever done in his entire life.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm tired of this bogeyman the media has created, this is not the 1990s any more and its not even 2013 anymore. People are much more aware nowadays and what has happened in the past cannot happen again. Specially with a leader like IK who no one can dictate and has massive street power if any future general gets any political ambitions, unlike NS, IK can fill the streets and unlike PMLN supporters PTI supporters will come out on their own!

Things have to get 100 times worse than they were in 77 and 1000 times worse than they were in 1999 before they even think of meddling again.

This current bogey man of the establishment is used by now proven useless journos who don't want to credit IK for his rising popularity and expose NS stupidity and Mr Know it all's in private discussions in a vain attempt to sound intelligent.
brother i dont trust on pakistani establishment they can do what they want. even in this 2018 brother of rizwan akhter (former isi chief) had a accusion of corruption. where is he now? where is brother of brother of kyani? no one can create hurdle on the establishment way. lets see what do they do. i appreciate what happen with nawaz shareef but why zardari is free? isnt a selective judgement?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
brother i dont trust on pakistani establishment they can do what they want. even in this 2018 brother of rizwan akhter (former isi chief) had a accusion of corruption. where is he now? where is brother of brother of kyani? no one can create hurdle on the establishment way. lets see what do they do. i appreciate what happen with nawaz shareef but why zardari is free? isnt a selective judgement?
Yeah lets not get ahead of our selves here, everything takes time, don't expect overnight miracles. Pakistan is not used to a culture of accountability and it will take time, but rest assured the wheels have started to move slowly.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah lets not get ahead of our selves here, everything takes time, don't expect overnight miracles. Pakistan is not used to a culture of accountability and it will take time, but rest assured the wheels have started to move slowly.
brother justice need to impose on the spot if you delay and wait for the time then its turn into revenge not justice. and i fully agree with upakistan is not use to of accountability and still its not accountability its selective justice.

Anuuge67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My fellow Pakistanio, the educated one's...
Giving credence to a KNOWN wanker with a cleft lip.. Eik Din Ghandoowah k sath fame, he is a pretentious pseudo pimp.

Discussion on future IK IS like calling Billow Rani Straight.

F THIS CRIMINAL RAW/ RIAZ QADIANI MALIK BOUGHT MEDIA PRESSTITUTES.

PAK ARMY ZINDABAD, F HINDUSTAN BURN DELHI DOWN.

cestmoi ✅️

My fellow Pakistanio, the educated one's...
Giving credence to a KNOWN wanker with a cleft lip.. Eik Din Ghandoowah k sath fame, he is a pretentious pseudo pimp.

Discussion on future IK IS like calling Billow Rani Straight.

F THIS CRIMINAL RAW/ RIAZ QADIANI MALIK BOUGHT MEDIA PRESSTITUTES.

PAK ARMY ZINDABAD, F HINDUSTAN BURN DELHI DOWN.

.او بھائی ایسے مسالوں والے تجزیوں سے ہی تو ان کے شو چلتے ہیں . ہماری قوم کو بھی عادت ہے ایسی چٹ پٹی باتیں سننے کی

mubarik Shah

I agree with Warraich, PTI will not last for long (40 years)......
Khan will handover PTI's leadership to young blood, as per suggestion from Naeem Bukhari...…

(waisay yaar, Naeem Bukhari retirement kay baad Mal road par najoome ki chapree laga sakta hai… barra kamyab ho ga...)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
brother justice need to impose on the spot if you delay and wait for the time then its turn into revenge not justice. and i fully agree with upakistan is not use to of accountability and still its not accountability its selective justice.
Its impossible to please everyone all the time, what do you want ? To throw 95% of the population in jail because at one time or the other including you and me have broken some law or the other at some point in time. Stop living in utopia and come back to reality

The big dogs are under the guns now and making an example of these is good enough for now to deter others and in future anyone does anything then get him or her.

This "selective justice" narrative is of the nooras and the wannabe street intellectuals and analysts.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its impossible to please everyone all the time, what do you want ? To throw 95% of the population in jail because at one time or the other including you and me have broken some law or the other at some point in time. Stop living in utopia and come back to reality

The big dogs are under the guns now and making an example of these is good enough for now to deter others and in future anyone does anything then get him or her.

This "selective justice" narrative is of the nooras and the wannabe street intellectuals and analysts.
brother even if u have to throw 100% people to jail for the sake of justice u should do. yea its a selective justice and no one is scared of this. ok noora is in jail where is his partner? why only noora is in jail? why not other?(all the pmln was together in the corruption.) why only altaf hussain has been eliminated and rest(mqm pakistan and psp) are enjoying the life even they are clean now.(what a justice) people who have gone to psp and pti with corruption charges are free (where is the justice) the justice what i saw in my country(uk) is not what u are saying.

cestmoi ✅️

brother even if u have to throw 100% people to jail for the sake of justice u should do. yea its a selective justice and no one is scared of this. ok noora is in jail where is his partner? why only noora is in jail? why not other?(all the pmln was together in the corruption.) why only altaf hussain has been eliminated and rest(mqm pakistan and psp) are enjoying the life even they are clean now.(what a justice) people who have gone to psp and pti with corruption charges are free (where is the justice) the justice what i saw in my country(uk) is not what u are saying.

It starts from the top. Take any institution, when there is a blunder, who is the first one to go? The head of that institution! Why? because of authority and responsibility. You then bring a clean and competent leader/head and then he/she does further cleaning down the rank.

Another example...when a team loses so badly, you will see the coach and captain being criticized and sacked. Then new coach and captain are appointed. You got the point.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Acha bhai you keep on crying about selective justice if that makes you happy, but then again nothing makes idealists like you living in their make believe utopia happy. Its either all in or nothing for your types.

All these years you were quite and just letting things carry on as they were but now when slowly things have started to happen you want to start in 5th gear.

Only an idiot opens up all fronts in a battle all at once, and then gets bogged down and defeated from over stretching himself, example Hitler, he opened his western front, eastern front, African front ended up getting screwed, the smart one fights one battle at a time constantly moving forward, like our beloved Prophet s.a.w and handful of Sahaba a.s. Fought one battle at a time and eventually the muslims ruled from Cordoba to Fars.

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
I think when people refer to Establishment they actually mean PA ....if that is what you guys are referring to...then tell me that what Nawaz (Mushahidullah, Pervez Rasheed, Khawaja Asif types) had been doing since 2014-2017 was it with the blessings of Pakistan Army or not?

If your answer is Yes, then that means that Establishment aka Pay Army has conceded the fact that it cannot not meddle in politics and cannot do anything to Nawaz even when he did not utter a word on world forums re India's terrorist belligerency even when Kulbhushan was his best chance to gain equal bargaining rights.

If your answer is No, then that means that Establishment aka Pay Army has conceded the fact that it has no point meddling in politics, that means that Politicians by and large are out of clout that Pakistan Army once had.

In either of choices its given that Establishment aka Pay Army's role is overblown by media and parties with a little less to sell as their slogans.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
It starts from the top. Take any institution, when there is a blunder, who is first one to go? The head of that institution! Why? because of authority and responsibility. You then bring a clean and competent leader/head and then he/she does further cleaning.

Another example...when a team loses so badly, you will see the coach and captain being criticized and sacked. Then new coach and captain are appointed. You got the point.
brother u cant compare crime with game both are different thing. correct me if i am wrong if a team do corruption under the supervision of CEO who will go to the jail? only ceo or whole team??

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Acha bhai you keep on crying about selective justice if that makes you happy, but then again nothing makes idealists like you living in their make believe utopia happy. Its either all in or nothing for your types.

All these years you were quite and just letting things carry on as they were but now when slowly things have started to happen you want to start in 5th gear.

Only an idiot opens up all fronts in a battle all at once, and then gets bogged down and defeated from over stretching himself, example Hitler, he opened his western front, eastern front, African front ended up getting screwed, the smart one fights one battle at a time constantly moving forward, like our beloved Prophet s.a.w and handful of Sahaba a.s. Fought one battle at a time and eventually the muslims ruled from Cordoba to Fars.
i never supported anyone in pakistan. whatever is happening from very start is wrong and not only me every one who is neutral is saying its a selective justice(i dont support nawaz chor he deserve more than this may be hanging) but not only nawaz shareef is responsible everyone who is corrupted is responsible and should be accountable whether nawaz zardari altaf army general jahangir tareen or aleem khan.

cestmoi ✅️

brother u cant compare crime with game both are different thing. correct me if i am wrong if a team do corruption under the supervision of CEO who will go to the jail? only ceo or whole team??

I dont think you are mature enough to debate with. Instead of understanding what I said, you simply come back 'bro u can't compare crime with game'. Obviously, I'm not saying crime is same as game but I was giving you a simple example of an institution for ur understading.

You are not getting it and making an argument just for the sake of it. You live in UK (I doubt it) and you dont understand a simple rule of authority and responsibility. The CEO of an institution has the most responsibility. Now let me tell you 2 things that can happen in the light of the argument you brought up;

1. CEO is clean and team is doing corruption. In this case, it is CEO's responsibility to stop it or he should have had things in place to stop the corruption in the first place. Either way it's his responsibility. So now when he finds out about corruption, he should take action and get rid of bad apples. IF HE DOES NOT DO IT, and corruption goes on then he is the one to be held accountable. Either way he is responsible. Once a clean CEO is appointed, he will get rid of bad apples down the rank.

2. CEO and team are both corrupt. Well if CEO is corrupt then you can bet your ass that he is not going to do much cleaning because he himself is corrupt to begin with. Who will you replace first? Team or CEO??? Of course CEO! Nawaz Sharif falls under this category.

Last edited:

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont think you are mature enough to debate with. Instead of understanding what I said, you simply come back 'bro u can't compare crime with game'. Obviously, I'm not saying crime is same as game but I was giving you a simple example of an institution for ur understading.

You are not getting it and making an argument just for the sake of it. You live in UK (I doubt it) and you dont understand a simple rule of authority and responsibility. The CEO of an institution has the most responsibility. Now let me tell you 2 things that can happen in the light of the argument you brought up;

1. CEO is clean and team is doing corruption. In this case, it is CEO's responsibility to stop it or he should have had things in place to stop the corruption in the first place. Either way it's his responsibility. So now when he finds out about corruption, he should take action and get rid of bad apples. IF HE DOES NOT DO IT, and corruption goes on then he is the one to be held accountable. Either way he is responsible.

2. CEO and team are both corrupt. Well if CEO is corrupt then you can bet your ass that he is not going to do much cleaning because he himself is corrupt to begin with. Who will you replace first? Team or CEO??? Of course CEO! Nawaz Sharif falls in this eaxmple.
00447424746272 this is the answer of ur doubt call me and u will know what i am after listening me.
and i think ur understanding level is too high so u cant understand the small thing.
i am talking about mangoes and you are answering grapes.
i am not asking who will clean or who will not.
zardari and noora friends are also with nawaz shareef in corruption why only nawaz shareef in jail?
and in ceo case if the all team is corrupted all will go to the jail together.
only answer if u have logic if not dont bother to continue. nite nite

cestmoi ✅️

00447424746272 this is the answer of ur doubt call me and u will know what i am after listening me.
and i think ur understanding level is too high so u cant understand the small thing.
zardari and noora friends are also with nawaz shareef in corruption why only nawaz shareef in jail?

Yea good nite...you are too immature for me.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don't take it as a personal insult or anything but did you just move to the UK ? Because your English is pretty terrible, typical current govt college style.
Well now that you are in the UK, hope it will get better now.
P.S: Never give out any personal info to strangers over the web.

cestmoi ✅️

Don't take it as a personal insult or anything but did you just move to the UK ? Because your English is pretty terrible, typical current govt college style.
Well now that you are in the UK, hope it will get better now.
P.S: Never give out any personal info to strangers over the web.

I was thinking the same about his english.....lol

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
i never supported anyone in pakistan. whatever is happening from very start is wrong and not only me every one who is neutral is saying its a selective justice(i dont support nawaz chor he deserve more than this may be hanging) but not only nawaz shareef is responsible everyone who is corrupted is responsible and should be accountable whether nawaz zardari altaf army general jahangir tareen or aleem khan.
Oh and BTW arn't you up to date, Things have started rolling against Zardari and his sister Talpur, in sindh quite a few PPP people are dealing with NAB currently. So on and so forth, so your assumption of selective justice is also misleading.