I received an email about Talibans - what do you think?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
salamailekum
i agree with what writer says but can some one including writer clarify me few points please

1- Agar twin towers per hamla kuffar ke baad aamalian theen too kaya kuffar ka hum per hamla hamari baad aamalian nahi ? that includes politicians / generals , ordinary people .

2- Not even many advanced countries have got technology to carry out such planned attacks in usa i.e planning , causing failure of intelligence or aviation how can alqeeda claimed responsibility (small arab mujahids) ? why alqeeda claimed responsibility .....can some one say alqeeda is a tool used by american inteligenec ? didnt alqeeda invite americans to invade afghanistan etc ?

3- When prominent world leaders says its inside job how come alqeeda accepts responsibility?

4-Writer very rightly said musharaf helped kuffar to kill muslim very right ..my question is while KGB, Mossad, Indian RAW are supplying weapons to anti-pakistani fragments to kill innocent pakistanis now where do leaders of such small fractions stand like baitullah masood , fazal ullah etc ....even they are getting help from kuffar

5. Look at 1400 years of islamic history and tell me 10 examples where a muslim struggle was up and they killed innocent people including muslim and non muslim , i dont know any but anit islamic movements in name of islam can be identified like kharjees , hasheesheens etc.

6- If government and poeple of pakistan failed to implement islam in country then first Right / responsibility of these fighters is to fight against saudi government coz its not islamic government its a kingdom . if some one attacks ur home or mosque which one should be saved first ????????/

7- Do these fighters have enough men power and people with potential to implement islamic system ? do they have enough learned scholars to implement sharia judicary laws, sharia financial system implementation , sharia shoora etc.

Can some on answer these question for my personal knowledge plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry my friend. The most dangerous thing is half truth.
This person has mixed up things in it. Verses from Quran and tried to gain sympathies of people for the terrorists.
I am a Muslim by grace of Allah and would not follow the version of Islam that these terrorists are trying to propagate or want us to follow.
These terrorists created by our our security agencies have already cause enough damage to this country. It is time that people of Pakistan stand out and distance themself from these self proclaimed torch bearers of Islam.
If anyone of you have read the history of Islam, then kindly read the FITNA of KHA-WARIJ again. They were very similar to these talibaan. They used to think that they are the only one on right path and were involved in murder of Sahabaah as well e.g Hazrat Usman Ghani (may Allah be please with Him). Different caliphs then eliminated them during their regimes. These are enemies within our own ranks..
Enough said.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
salamailekum
i agree with what writer says but can some one including writer clarify me few points please

1- Agar twin towers per hamla kuffar ke baad aamalian theen too kaya kuffar ka hum per hamla hamari baad aamalian nahi ? that includes politicians / generals , ordinary people .

2- Not even many advanced countries have got technology to carry out such planned attacks in usa i.e planning , causing failure of intelligence or aviation how can alqeeda claimed responsibility (small arab mujahids) ? why alqeeda claimed responsibility .....can some one say alqeeda is a tool used by american inteligenec ? didnt alqeeda invite americans to invade afghanistan etc ?

3- When prominent world leaders says its inside job how come alqeeda accepts responsibility?

4-Writer very rightly said musharaf helped kuffar to kill muslim very right ..my question is while KGB, Mossad, Indian RAW are supplying weapons to anti-pakistani fragments to kill innocent pakistanis now where do leaders of such small fractions stand like baitullah masood , fazal ullah etc ....even they are getting help from kuffar

5. Look at 1400 years of islamic history and tell me 10 examples where a muslim struggle was up and they killed innocent people including muslim and non muslim , i dont know any but anit islamic movements in name of islam can be identified like kharjees , hasheesheens etc.

6- If government and poeple of pakistan failed to implement islam in country then first Right / responsibility of these fighters is to fight against saudi government coz its not islamic government its a kingdom . if some one attacks ur home or mosque which one should be saved first ????????/

7- Do these fighters have enough men power and people with potential to implement islamic system ? do they have enough learned scholars to implement sharia judicary laws, sharia financial system implementation , sharia shoora etc.

Can some on answer these question for my personal knowledge plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am trying to give you one simple and small answer that the taliban which are fighting in Afghanistan are taliban and the people which are fighting in Pakistan are not taliban they are just criminal & terrorist and they get the money from the ememies of Islam & Pakistan

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
khalid100 said:
Sorry my friend. The most dangerous thing is half truth.
This person has mixed up things in it. Verses from Quran and tried to gain sympathies of people for the terrorists.
I am a Muslim by grace of Allah and would not follow the version of Islam that these terrorists are trying to propagate or want us to follow.
These terrorists created by our our security agencies have already cause enough damage to this country. It is time that people of Pakistan stand out and distance themself from these self proclaimed torch bearers of Islam.
If anyone of you have read the history of Islam, then kindly read the FITNA of KHA-WARIJ again. They were very similar to these talibaan. They used to think that they are the only one on right path and were involved in murder of Sahabaah as well e.g Hazrat Usman Ghani (may Allah be please with Him). Different caliphs then eliminated them during their regimes. These are enemies within our own ranks..
Enough said.

Khalid Bhai app ki baat bilkul sahi hai lekin app ne bhi adha sach bataya dekhe mein taliban ka hami nahi hoo aur mein ain ke khilaaf bhi nahi hoon,, wajah hai confussion,,, bohat mushkil hai kehna ke WHO is WHO ,,, yahan mein wazahat kerdon ke mein afhgan taliban ki baat ker raha hoon,,,,, app ki liye aik qoute ker na chahon gaa app ke baqool FITNA -E - kHA-WARIJ KE muqbale mein ,,, aur yeh qoute Hadith/Quran sai hai jo ke deen ka hisa hai,,,, aus ki wazahat yeh hai ke """ tum mein se aik jamat aesi hogi joo musalsal jehad kartee rahe gi""" kami beshi allah maaf karee tou mere khayal sai yeh sari confusion hi hai jis ki wajah sai na hum ain ko poori tarah galat keh paa rahe hain aur naa hi sahi

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
Khalid Bhai app ki baat bilkul sahi hai lekin app ne bhi adha sach bataya dekhe mein taliban ka hami nahi hoo aur mein ain ke khilaaf bhi nahi hoon,, wajah hai confussion,,, bohat mushkil hai kehna ke WHO is WHO ,,, yahan mein wazahat kerdon ke mein afhgan taliban ki baat ker raha hoon,,,,, app ki liye aik qoute ker na chahon gaa app ke baqool FITNA -E - kHA-WARIJ KE muqbale mein ,,, aur yeh qoute Hadith/Quran sai hai jo ke deen ka hisa hai,,,, aus ki wazahat yeh hai ke """ tum mein se aik jamat aesi hogi joo musalsal jehad kartee rahe gi""" kami beshi allah maaf karee tou mere khayal sai yeh sari confusion hi hai jis ki wajah sai na hum ain ko poori tarah galat keh paa rahe hain aur naa hi sahi

I agree brother. There is lot of confusion and after following all the events throughout these years I have come to the conclusion that these people have very surface level of Islam whether be talibaan of Pak or Afghanistan. Both are involved in activities against the spirit of Islam.
Now thats my opinion and open to discussion brother.

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

?? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???

??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????

?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???

???? ?? ?????? ?? "?? ???" ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ??? ????????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? "?? ???" ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????????? ??? 21 ???? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? 5?1 ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ????? (?? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???) ?????? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???

??? ?????? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???

???? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??????????
[email protected]
http://www.state.gov

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
US State Department said:

?? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???

??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????

?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???

???? ?? ?????? ?? "?? ???" ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ??? ????????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? "?? ???" ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????????? ??? 21 ???? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? 5?1 ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ????? (?? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???) ?????? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???

??? ?????? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???

[email protected]

-That's fine you can write in english and take US forces out from war-ridden countries then no more enemies(as you've been stressing so hard on) will be left to fight with and you'll be satisfied as well,i hope you do the right thing working in gov not just killing time here on this site..dude your urdu seems to be emanating straight from dictionary considering your place of work anyways we'll see help only if our daily needs are met that being electricity,inflation to be corrected ASAP,health and education,,,coz right now everything is being pocketed by all elite imbeciles.so NEVER EVER mention of these gazillion dollars we care less unless we see improvements in these areas!!!

-May Allah save Islam all over the world and Pakistan from all evils(which we see and which we don't) Ameen..and guide us all to the straight path..Ameen..

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
@abdulhaseeb
how can these jahdis can be called those jahadis ,which r mention in Quran.

why jahad is taken ,in its only one meaning ,it has very wide meanings of constant struggle in islam .
to fight against ignorance, poverty, sickness,injustice,self control (naffs) etc...

Don't u think people in different fields who r working honestly n keeping the values of islam alive in their life n behaviours r not doing jahad,people who r fighting against ignorance r not doing jahad ,those defending against wrong alligations on islam,trying to reform muslim with the true meaning of islam r not doing jahad.

Is this jahad which taliban in our country r doing...these ignorrant people think that to take out sword is jahad....n especially nowdays jahad is needed in field of education,business ,jornerlism,science n research,these r the things which really makes resistance in enemy's intentions.....
these all jahadis have no meaning of islamic jahad ...just want to make hardles in the way of muslims n islam n r using our illiterate youth on the name of jahad.

they r against women education,whereas they don't know the very basic thing for creation of human was "akal" n to polish this quality education is must in islam for both man n woman islam says "alim hasal kerna her merd aur aurat per ferz ha ".
there the word ferz is used not wajab, just like namaz,roza haj etc...r ferz...in same way education is ferz ....bcoz these all ferz r shields between momin n shataan.

but I agree that our stupid leader n Govt did wrong by providing help against afghanistan .

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@Digital bla bla bla...

I agree to one of your point...

.the world has only one enemy.... "Mushtarika Dushman"

That is your master.. the hyperpower "United states of America"...which has turned the world into living hell...

We are in this bloody pit because our previous blasted president did nt have the guts to stay on the neutral ground...

We imported this bloody war of yours and now we are paying the price... and if your govt is contributing to the cost.. koi ehsaan nahin ker rahi hai yay usi ki lagai hui akas bail hai jo humara khoon choos rahi hai...

I still believe Pakistan should fence her borders from Afganistan..Close the NATO supply routes, and Kick the American officials out of our land...
and tell them to get lost...

Then we will see how they can fight in Afganistan...

We can fight our war... and whenever we had to fight ... we faought it... without AMerican support...

The AMerican problem is ... you are used to talk to traitors like [zardari] ... and you think that the rest of Pakistanis also have the same IQ level as them...and are suffering from the same obsessive slavery disorder...

Baqol e Iqbal

In ghulamon ka yay maslak hai kay naqis hai kitaab..
Kay sikhati nahin momin ko ghulami kay tareeq

?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????????? ??? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????

???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ?????

?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? 11 ????? 2001 ?? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ????

??????? ???11 ????? 2001 ?? ??? ????? ????? ??????? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????

"?????? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ???"?

" ?????11 2001 ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??"?

"??????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??"?

?????? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ???

????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? 11 ????? 2001 ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ???????? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? ????????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????????? ?? ?? "????? ??" ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? 1995 ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? " ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???"?

????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ??? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????????? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ????????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ?????? ???????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ????

????? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????????? ?? ??? ????????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

?????7 1996 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ????????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689832&da=y

?????26 2000 ?? ?? ??? ????? ????????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ????????? ?? ??? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??
"??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????"? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ????????? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ????????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689833&da=y

???? 1996 ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ???? ????? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ???????? ??????? ???? ????? ???? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ????

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689834&da=y

?????6 1997 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ????????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689835&da=y

????? 16 1997 ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? "?? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ??"? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689836&da=y

?????? 22 1996 ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??????? ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????????? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ????

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689837&da=y

?????? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ???????? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689838&da=y

???? 27 1997 ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???????? ???? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689839&da=y

????? 22 1995 ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689840&da=y

?????? 18 1996 ?? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689841&da=y

???? 9 1998 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689842&da=y

????? 28 1998 ??? 25 ???? 1999 ?? ?? ?? ????????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ?? ????

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689843&da=y
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689844&da=y

????? 5 1994 ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ????????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ??? ????????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ????

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689845&da=y

????? 29 1995 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ?? 1997 ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689846&da=y

?????? 18 1995 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ????????? ??? ???????? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689847&da=y

????? 30 1996 ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689848&da=y

?????? 2 1996 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? 30 ?? 35 ??? ??? 15 ?? 20 ??? ?? ????? ????????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689849&da=y

????? 12 1996 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ???????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689850&da=y

???? 10 1997 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689851&da=y

????? 1 1998 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689853&da=y

???? 6 1998 ?? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? 20 ?? 40 ???? ???? ???????? ????

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=689854&da=y

??????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????????? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? 11 ????? 2001 ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???"?????? ?? ????" ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???

?????? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???

[email protected]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ fawad(if you really are one) :roll: :roll:

-Tell us something we already do not know!!We all know who's the Mastermind and who runs the mafia??well in your case as you reside in states it would be awesome for you to NOT INDULGE in other countries Affairs,,just mind your own business and as they say "Don't invade my space",that would serve good purpose for you..and just chill in your "Country"and leave the rest to Pakistanis,,,this Indulgence is the main source of all evils,,you got that!!

-I wonder do you have Urdu Newstand inside state department coz not even Journalists go that hard on urdu..

-Do you mind sharing with us as well "Iraq's WMD Dossier"on the basis of which so much Terror and Destruction had been caused that one can't even imagine,and so many Valuable human lives have been lost,i hope you wouldn't come up with any excuse!!coz last i checked after having killed so many people,Some Immoral and Psycho simply took a u-turn as if it were some small thing!!!

-Worry about your job,, now you wouldn't want to loose it as it's already economic downturn and you may fall a victim of "Patriots Act"by writing such careless comments,don't be a fool to jeopardize your job dude.. 8-) 8-)

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@Fawad...

You want us to trust the information of your state deparment??????????????

Does the word of your hyper power state department carry some credibility??????

Please come out of the Holywood movies and start looking at your govt as the world sees it!!!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
@Fawad...

Please come out of the Holywood movies and start looking at your govt as the world sees it!!!

Those midgets at the State department are running around like a headless chicken try to justify these atrocities committed by USA in the world.I am not surprise on their own documentation which they like to release to assert their credibility which is loosing stream very fast in the world.
My advised to this hypnotized state department punk is to go and look up in the mirror before opening up the mouth with more one sided propaganda.I still remember the baby face Bush asking why world hates them. They have the answer, its the courage to listen to the truth which they are lacking.

sagaciouscorpion said:
@Fawad...

?? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? ???????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????

??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ????????? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?????

?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ???

?? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ???? ??? ?? ?????

[email protected]

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
US State Department said:
sagaciouscorpion said:
@Fawad...

?? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? ???????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????

??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ????????? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?????

?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ???

?? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ???? ??? ?? ?????

[email protected]

Bhai sahab... I am not talking about Pakistani govt... I am talking about the statements of the Hyper power United states of America...

Do you expect the world to trust your govt after the weapons of mass deception in Iraq... giving a free hand to Isreal to massacre the palestenians???

Plus...

Why Irans nuclear program is a problem... and Isreal 's is not... and then you expect us to trust you???

Besides the only state which has used the nuclear weapon in hte entire history is... ..... guess what?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you will find some documents about that as well....

sagaciouscorpion said:
Do you expect the world to trust your govt after the weapons of mass deception in Iraq..

????? ??? ?? ????

?????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? 100 ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ????

?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????????? ??? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ???????? ?? ????? ?????? ??????? ?? ??? ??? 1991 ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? 11 ????? 2001 ?? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????

?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? 1995 ??? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? 2003 ??? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????

??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????????? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ????

http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/pdf/iraq_mass_graves.pdf

http://www.massgraves.9neesan.com

?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? 12 ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ????

???? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ??? ????????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????

[email protected]