I need attention of my friends, Just look into these two news.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
I am really sseking attention of my friends on these two mentioned below news, where one of the Media chanel is using false propaganda by closing their chanel by themslef.

1101217932-1.jpg

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
There were lots of statements were posted on this chanel news paper in their favor, now I would like to ask respectable member to read out the technicalities and decide your self, how bad it is to simply take advantage of themself on political grounds.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just a question if IPL hasn't objected to showing IPL matches in Geo Super then why Pemra should have any problem. If IPL had any problem then they would have gone to court. Wouldn't they?

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is case pending between these two so comments might effect the result of that so no comment (I dont have answer):)

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Just a question if IPL hasn't objected to showing IPL matches in Geo Super then why Pemra should have any problem. If IPL had any problem then they would have gone to court. Wouldn't they?

IPL and Pemra????? what a comparison lolzz[hilar]

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Geo is promoting Indian rubbish in Pakistan and it has very adverse effects on our entertainment industry and even society. Why IPL???? Pakistan has launched its own equivalent of IPL, we should support our own stuff.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

I think you have not read these news with full attention, it GEO, Who have stopped their tramsmission, not Government. So what is the point in raising this question.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Geo is promoting Indian rubbish in Pakistan and it has very adverse effects on our entertainment industry and even society. Why IPL???? Pakistan has launched its own equivalent of IPL, we should support our own stuff.

acha ji, why don't you switch off the channel when rubbish is being shown. aap sirf PTV dekh kar hi "sab acha hai ka naara lagaya karein" aur aram se soya karein.

and by the way before you say anything, i don't have geo channel so don't watch it either.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you have not read these news with full attention, it GEO, Who have stopped their tramsmission, not Government. So what is the point in raising this question.

I am not questioning who stopped transmission. I am only asking why it has become "ghair qanooni" to show IPL matches when IPL organisers haven't objected.

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
LMAOOOO!!! OMGG, closing the channel themselves? Do you realize how much money they would lose by doing such a thing? =/ Holy crap, this guy is really screwed up! hahahaha.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
LMAOOOO!!! OMGG, closing the channel themselves? Do you realize how much money they would lose by doing such a thing? =/ Holy crap, this guy is really screwed up! hahahaha.

So you only believe on truth of your choice, some else is playing dirty game, that is acceptable to you, thats really amazing. did GEO have denied this news, it came yesterday, this is the main problem, you have a mind set, and don't want to change, for this want to argue stubbornly, but don't admit your overlook, just give a minute and think with cool heart this possibility.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baby:
Looks like this guy has a point.
When the survival of the nation is on stake, things happen like this. May be this GEO is being compensated by his foreign masters over its loss. Wa'Allah Alam.

Maryam.

So you only believe on truth of your choice, some else is playing dirty game, that is acceptable to you, thats really amazing. did GEO have denied this news, it came yesterday, this is the main problem, you have a mind set, and don't want to change, for this want to argue stubbornly, but don't admit your overlook, just give a minute and think with cool heart this possibility.

LOL, yeahhh...my mindset is that Zardari is corrupt and nothing is going to change that. I definitely don't close my eyes to the truth the way you do.

Baby:
Looks like this guy has a point.
When the survival of the nation is on stake, things happen like this. May be this GEO is being compensated by his foreign masters over its loss. Wa'Allah Alam.

Hmm.. Your point is that GEO is controlled by foreign powers?

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not questioning who stopped transmission. I am only asking why it has become "ghair qanooni" to show IPL matches when IPL organisers haven't objected.

It seems there is some manipulation, I don't think, this is an issue, if you read this news, I believe it has mentioned that, those rights are for Dubai and they were granted for World cup only, now GEO sports has been trying to use same rights, which already have been expired.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL, yeahhh...my mindset is that Zardari is corrupt and nothing is going to change that. I definitely don't close my eyes to the truth the way you do.

Meri phir sey aap sey wohi purani darkhawst hai keh, sirf ek apna such bamaey saboot ket paish kar dijiyey, aap ka manoun o mashkoor rahoun ga.

@Aijazahmed buddy you are a surprise for me, this forum mebers are nice, but are only looking for my leaders picture and have count me as their opponent for nothing.

Maryam.

Aur mein aapse kah rahi hon ke main aik aisay shaqs ki kisi bhi baat pe kaisay yakeen karloon ju aik fake degree holder hai. This makes him a liar.. mein kaisay yakeen karloon?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
It seems there is some manipulation, I don't think, this is an issue, if you read this news, I believe it has mentioned that, those rights are for Dubai and they were granted for World cup only, now GEO sports has been trying to use same rights, which already have been expired.

bara siasi jawab hai ;) anyhow Geo isn't my uncle's channel anyway. I just feel that this channel has been termed as anti-government both in Musharraf and PPP time. You be the judge.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

GEO and EXPRESS is owned in part or full by the StateDept. remember Hillary Clinton had a meeting with the CEO's of the two behind closed door. Content of the meeting was never made public. Your guess would be just as good as mine what transpired in that meeting, whther a deal was signed for sponsoring commercials, raising revenue for the two.... but the conesquential behavior of the two has made me smell rats