I love IK and his cause, but he needs to apologize...

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Brothers and Sister,

1st of all abusers and trolls are not welcome to comment on this post!!

I fully support Azadi march and IK's cause, he in my point of view is the real hope for this country's future, but to make it short i would say that i am not a typical supporter as most people in our country are who blindly follow their leaders. Imran Khan has claimed on numerous occasions that he will never lie to his nation but he did that when asked about his meeting with Qadri in London. I know he might have wanted to conceal the plan and keep it secret until the executed, but then he claims to be a firm believer, he shouldn't have lied about it and being an honest person he owes his followers a big apology. I will keep following him but strongly condemn wherever he will stray from the direction he set for himself and those who he leads.

ali abdullah

Voter (50+ posts)
You are 100% right brother! he is our role model, he should be very careful. But still My supports are with him. Love you Imran Khan. GO NAWAZ GO

hammadmn

Councller (250+ posts)
for what he Met Qadri....tell to everyone his opponent...so that PML-N kill PTI supporter as well before doing long March....Amazing ....what they did with PAT...what are their Fault not allowing them to Hold 10 August Yum-e-Shuda.....What are their Fault not allowing Qadri to Land in Pakistan at ISB? and What are their fault for 17 June Incident? Amazing bro......they have to hide something from Animals ---like this Govt.

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haji taira vote hai nai ....to bahir behta hai ....tuj say maffi q mangay....pehlay vote k kabil to bun.

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Answer is already given in another thread.

by the way, Before accusing him of being a liar. First establish clearly that he lied, which he hasn't.

Unfortunately, Typical So Called followers of PTI, who typically say that they aren't typical, are the ones who comes out as the Typical A Team / Cannon fodder , after Patwari Attacks, shouting over Imran Khan, Denouncing their allegiance like a child.

Very typical of the typical people cha cha cha cha.

Last edited:

kambohguy

Councller (250+ posts)
I was angry as well, but now I am beginning to understand the rationale behind it...but nevertheless IK should explain.....

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
for what he Met Qadri....tell to everyone his opponent...so that PML-N kill PTI supporter as well before doing long March....Amazing ....what they did with PAT...what are their Fault not allowing them to Hold 10 August Yum-e-Shuda.....What are their Fault not allowing Qadri to Land in Pakistan at ISB? and What are their fault for 17 June Incident? Amazing bro......they have to hide something from Animals ---like this Govt.

Yaar jab banda khuda say darta ha wo Nooron say nahi darta....Aik tadbeer Allah krta ha aur aik Allah k dushman...aur sab say achi tadbeer Allah krta ha..

ahnoman1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
معافی ماگنا تو بڑی بات ہے

میری امید تو یہ ہے کہ تھوڑی سی شرم کر لے
اور اگلی تقریر میں یہ بکواس کرنا بند کر دے میں عوام سے کبھی جھوٹ نہیں بولوں گا

مگرعمران بے غیرتی میں اپنے کزن قادری پر گیا ہے
جو(قادری) کہتا تھا کہ کوئی ملاقات نہیں ہوئی

Last edited:

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Optimistic
Please present a single proof from Imran Khan's any statement, wherein Imran Khan denied his meeting with Tahir ul Qadri.
Please present here a single example.
Looking forward to hear from you.

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haji taira vote hai nai ....to bahir behta hai ....tuj say maffi q mangay....pehlay vote k kabil to bun.

Haji sahab puri family ko dilwaya ha aap fikar na kro, agli dafa khud bhi doon ga inshAllah...jis k baray mein kuch pata na ho uski zaat per bolna nahi chahiyea!

Zarii

Senator (1k+ posts)
well well , he never lied about it. he was never asked this question. he kept it a secret and there is difference between lying and keeping a secret. plz try to differentiate between the two. had he been asked and he would have said "no" , only then you would have the right to say, that he lied .

araein

معافی ماگنا تو بڑی بات ہے

میری امید تو یہ ہے کہ تھوڑی سی شرم کر لے
اور اگلی تقریر میں یہ بکواس کرنا بند کر دے میں عوام سے کبھی جھوٹ نہیں بولوں گا

مگرعمران بے غیرتی میں اپنے کزن قادری پر گیا ہے
جو کلمہ پڑھ کر کہتا تھا کہ کوئی ملاقات نہیں ہوئی

R u sure ke Imran Khan ne Kalma perh ker keha tha ke meri Tahir ul Qadri se koi mulakat nahin huwi.... R u sure kalma perha tha.... Copy the link here... I am challenging you man..... (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Bangash

Answer is already given in another thread.

by the way, Before accusing him of being a liar. First establish clearly that he lied, which he hasn't.

Unfortunately, Typical So Called followers of PTI, who typically say that they aren't typical, are the ones who comes out as the Typical A Team / Cannon fodder , after Patwari Attacks, shouting over Imran Khan, Denouncing their allegiance like a child.

Very typical of the typical people cha cha cha cha.

سرخ ٹوپیوں کے قابو میں انے والے نہیں تحریک انصاف کے ٹائیگر عمران خان کی بہت سی غلطیوں کو دیکھ رہے ہیں لیکن یہ وقت مناسب نہیں ایسے بحث چھیڑنے کا اس لئے فی الحال وقتی طور پر خاموشی بہتر ہے لیکن وقت انے پر چھوڑینگے نہیں جواب دینا ہوگا

Last edited:

ahnoman1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
R u sure ke Imran Khan ne Kalma perh ker keha tha ke meri Tahir ul Qadri se koi mulakat nahin huwi.... R u sure kalma perha tha.... Copy the link here... I am challenging you man..... (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

talking about qadri :)

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)

سرخ ٹوپیوں کے قابو میں انے والے نہیں تحریک انصاف کے ٹائیگر عمران خان کی بہت سی غلطیوں کو دیکھ رہے ہیں لیکن یہ وقت مناسب نہیں ایسے بحس چھیڑنے کا اس لئے فی الحال وقتی طور پر خاموشی بہتر ہے لیکن وقت انے پر چوہڑیں گے نہیں جواب دینا ہوگا

Kis baat ka jawab? when did he denied his meeting?