I love IK and his cause, but he needs to apologize...

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر پکڑ کرنی ہی ہے تو ان سے بھی کرو جو ہمالیہ جتنے بڑے بڑے جھوٹے ہیں اور جھوٹ بولتے رہے ہیں.
انکو تو کوئی پکڑ تا نہیں..........
اگر ، اگر اسنے کوئی جھوٹ بھی بولا ہے تو کسی خاص مصلحت کی وجہ سے ہی بولا ہوگا
میرے خیال میں اس وقت پچاس پرسنٹ لوگ جعلی ڈگری ہولڈر ہیں جو اپنی نام نہاد کمائی بچانے کے چکر میں پڑے ہوے ہیں ، عمران کی غلطیوں پر گرفت تو کہیں بھی اور کسی بھی وقت ہو سکتی ہے ، مگر یہ وقت اس کے لیے مناسب نہیں ہے...
ویسے بھی اس ملک میں اپنی غلطیوں پر معافی مانگنے اور کسی غلطی یا غلط کام کرنے اور کروانے پر معافی اور استعفے کا چلن تو ہے ہی نہیں ......

Khalid Waheed

MPA (400+ posts)
Not sure wether he lied or not
But one thing is clear that IK and Qadri sb. Are following good cop bad cop policy
to get illegal govt down

Ghaffar Alvi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
SHow me his single statement where he denied his meeting? where is lie then?you idiots, who claim to be pti supporters? I know fraud Qadri is as usual trying to stab Imran in the back, IK should be carefull stay as far away from this Fraud Qadri, because first place he was sent to bring down imran khan by any mean, he even tried to stop imran khan and bycott elections so that ppl besome fedup with PTI and system would never be exposed as it is exposed now.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
well well , he never lied about it. he was never asked this question. he kept it a secret and there is difference between lying and keeping a secret. plz try to differentiate between the two. had he been asked and he would have said "no" , only then you would have the right to say, that he lied .

تو اس افلاطون کے خیال میں قائد اعظم نے بھی جھوٹ بولا تھا جب اُنہوں نے اپنی ٹی بی کی بیماری چُھپائی تھی۔
کیا گوہر نایاب پیدا ہوئے ہیں نئی نسل میں؟ واہ واہ۔

sensible

He never lied you idiot, whenever he was asked about it he said "I'll well left this question".

آپ ٹھیک کہتے ہو.اس نے کبھی انکار نہیں کیا جو اقرار نہیں کیا تو.انکار گرینڈ الائنس کی میٹنگ کا کیا اور اس میں قادری صاحب نے بھی تصدیق کی اور میڈیا نے بھی اور اب عمران کی اجازت سے ہی شاہ محمود نے اس کا اقرار کیا کیونکہ اس میں اب کوئی ہرج بھی نہیں اور اس وقت سے نہیں اس دن سے نہیں جس دن سے دونوں نے مل کر جدو جہاد کا اعلان کیا کیا اور کوئی قیامت اس پر جب اس قوم نے نہیں اٹھائی کے ان کے سارے غاصب دشمن جو ظاہر ایک دوسرے کے مخالف تھے ایک دوسرے کے خلاف تھے ایک دوسرے پر الزامات لگاتے تھے اپنی اپنی ہڈی منہ میں دبا کر ان کے حقوق کےلئے خاموش ہو گئے.بلکہ ان کے حقوق کی آواز اٹھانے والوں پر بھونکے بھی جب پیسا حلق سے اتر گیا.اب عوام پر ہزار بار لعنت ہو گی اگر انہوں نے ان میں سے کسی ایک کو ان کی پارٹی کے نام پر ووٹ دیا.کیونکہ ان کو پتا چل جانا چاہے کے جنہوں نے نواز شریف کے خلاف اپنی پارٹی کو ووٹ دیا وہ نواز شریف نے خرید لیا.اور اب جسے نواز شریف کے خلاف جانا ہے وہ عمران خان کو ووٹ دے .

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
10615375_664196053678950_2472508426577730287_n.png

پٹواری اس پوسٹ کا اخباری لنک تو دو۔ ہمیں معلوم ہے کہ تم لوگ ایک نمبر کے خبیث اورجھوٹے ہو۔ ہاشمی نے یہ کہا ہی نہیں۔

ali-raj

O bhai ya tou Shireen Mazari ko hata do wo jhoot bolti ha ya aur jo bhi loug, i still remember every body denied chances of Qadri Imran alliance and i have no issues with it if they wanted to keep it secret...and jinhain typical supporter per aag lagi ha they should not be worried if they are not...and i will inshAllah find IK's interview after he returned from London...and my well wishes are with IK...and only because i think he can lead this country...so apna ghussa apnay paas sambhaal rakho bhai...!!

As per Dr.Shahid Masood, Only One PTI member, besides Imran Khan & Tahir ul Qadri (He was alone) were aware of the meeting. Dr. Shahid knew about the meeting from (Qadri or Imran).

Today, SMQ categorically said that Shireen Mazari wasn't aware of it. Nor alvi, nor asad , nor tareen nor any one else.

Also, in the same program (its from july i guess) Dr.Shahid said that some how, the news is out about the meeting, and Javed Hashmi is furious over it (When he left for his first time) , that why Imran Khan never took him in confidence. As per SMQ , it was Qadri , who was against telling anyone about the meeting from PTI people.

SMQ & Shahid Masoods version is almost identical.

Respect

It seems it was a strategy, for IK to say Yes he did Then media would Ask What did u talk about, Then What is IK suppose to say tell them the full strategy.

Just let it be and let us carry on with Our struggle to save PK from Vultures. We have enough issues on Our plate than a metting with TUQ. And for those who bring argument that Maybe establishment is backing IK as Well I say for 18 years of IK political life I have not seen it when are they planning to do so?

However if IK is asked question too regards to meeting with TUQ he should tell the truth and say Yes i cud not tell u the truth at time because it was a strategy.

Respect

As per Dr.Shahid Masood, Only One PTI member, besides Imran Khan & Tahir ul Qadri (He was alone) were aware of the meeting. Dr. Shahid knew about the meeting from (Qadri or Imran).

Today, SMQ categorically said that Shireen Mazari wasn't aware of it. Nor alvi, nor asad , nor tareen nor any one else.

Also, in the same program (its from july i guess) Dr.Shahid said that some how, the news is out about the meeting, and Javed Hashmi is furious over it (When he left for his first time) , that why Imran Khan never took him in confidence. As per SMQ , it was Qadri , who was against telling anyone about the meeting from PTI people.

SMQ & Shahid Masoods version is almost identical.

It was a good move not to take him in confidence espicially after all that has happened, if IK did he May have called up khwaja saad rafique and told them of all the plans. Also there are rumours floating around that TUQ said JH Will leave PTI during the period of this meeting.

ali-raj

It was a good move not to take him in confidence espicially after all that has happened, if IK did he May have called up khwaja saad rafique and told them of all the plans. Also there are rumours floating around that TUQ said JH Will leave PTI during the period of this meeting.

is baat ki hint bhi Dr.Shahid ney day dee thee.

Dr. Shahid's analysis are usually based on long term planning. During the first week of Dharna, and PM houst venture, i stopped watching his shows, as he isn't a good analyst for short term, on spot strategy.

There are some more Toy soldiers in PTI. I think Dr. Arif Alvi & Jahangir Tareen. SQM has too much on stake.

kbkhan1946

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr optimistic ye aap k perception hai k imran khan ne jhoot bola hai ye us ka istehcak tha us ka ikhtiar tha wo batay ya nabatay ye us ko mukhfi rakkhay.us k is secret ko chuppna aik siasay hikmat e imly thee.is say mulk ye kissi banday koi nusan nahin kia us ne.is mulk k under logon is bhanak jhoot bolay hain jis main mulk ko nuxsan hua hai.logon ko dosron k tinka nazar aa jata hai appni aankh ka sheteer nazar nahin atta.

talking about qadri :)

چول خان بھی یہی کہتا تھا کہ

میں تو بچوں کے ساتھ صرف چھٹیاں منانے لندن آیا ہوں اور قادری سے کوئی ملاقات نہیں ہوئی ہے اور نہ ہوگی

جھوٹے پر خدا کی لعنت - ایک بار نہیں لاکھ بار

:):)
:)

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
@cheeta chul-baz That's true that jhoote pe khuda ki ****** ... ise liye to munh tumhara fithe munh hai ... Imran never confirmed or denied his meeting. Provide a single CLIP as a proof of your theory and if you cannot ... then go back into your cave and start praising your masters. Mr. Paid Tout.
چول خان بھی یہی کہتا تھا کہ میں تو بچوں کے ساتھ صرف چھٹیاں منانے لندن آیا ہوں اور قادری سے کوئی ملاقات نہیں ہوئی ہے اور نہ ہوگی جھوٹے پر خدا کی لعنت - ایک بار نہیں لاکھ بار :):):)​

@cheeta chul-baz That's true that jhoote pe khuda ki ****** ... ise liye to munh tumhara fithe munh hai ... Imran never confirmed or denied his meeting. Provide a single CLIP as a proof of your theory and if you cannot ... then go back into your cave and start praising your masters. Mr. Paid Tout.

1469754_515370811894809_1439551818_n.jpg

پچھواڑے پر ناقابل برداشت خارش ہو تو کھجلی کر کر کے پچھواڑہ سرخ کرنے کی بجائے

گو نواز گو

کا نعرہ لگائیں

ضرور خارش میں افاقہ ہوگا

[hilar][hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar]
[hilar]

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Apology is not enough, Article 6 should be applied for conspiracy against democracy. Sath sath chithar parade bhe hone chahiyay.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree ... especially the behsharm and be-ghai-rat PM Noora should be disqualified under Article 6 right away for lying on the floor of the parliament. ISPR didn't waste time putting him in his place with his lies.... What a bunch of idiots you are .... defending a lying and corrupt piece of crap master of yours.

Apology is not enough, Article 6 should be applied for conspiracy against democracy. Sath sath chithar parade bhe hone chahiyay.