i invite all busharaf lovers to answer these facts!!

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
GeoG said:
Spartacus said:
Dear adslpxp2

As we know from Musharraf,s book that he had captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States.
Did you ever think why did he hand over only 369 out of 689 ?
Because the rest were Pakistanis and that is why he said to USA I am not giving Pakistanis to you .
The best Example I can give you the killer of Danial Perl , who is a pakistani and USA demanded him but Mushraff refused.( Only because he was/is a Pakistani )
Even those 369 , at first he asked their own country that they should take them when they refused then he handed over to USA.

Umar Sheikh, Killer of Daniel Pearl is not Pakistani, you stupid, he is British of Pakistani decent, like your f.. leader.
He was not handed over because he worked for ISI and was involved in Indian Plane hijacking.

Thank you for correction ....
Omar Sheikh is even a British national born to Pakistani parents in London on December 23, 1973
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 650222.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OK Spartacus AH, here is the list of Guantanamo Detainees picked from Pakistan, last three are not not Pakistan Nationals.
This is an incomplete list and there may be huredreds more.

10 Abdul Sattar 17/09/2004
11 Abdul Satar Nafeesi 17/09/2004

12 Shabidzada Usman 09/05/2003

14 Zafar Iqbal 17/09/2004

15 Zia Ul Shah 11/10/2006

16 Jamal Muhammad Al-Deen 16/07/2003
17 Muhammed Ijaz Khan 17/09/2004

18 Mohammed Sayed 17/09/2004
19 Sha Mohammed Alikhel 09/05/2003

20 Mohammed Ishaq 18/11/2003
21 Salah Hudin 16/07/2003
23 Isa Khan 17/09/2004

47 Asad Ullah 16/07/2003

85 Munir Bin Naseer 30/11/2003

97 Tariq Khan 16/07/2003
98 Hafiz Ihsan Saeed 17/09/2004
99 Abdul Raziq 16/07/2003
100 Mohammed Ashraf 17/09/2004

101 Mohammed Irfan 17/09/2004
106 Mohammed Raz 16/07/2003
113 Said Saim Ali 17/09/2004
134 Ghaser Zaban Safollah 16/07/2003
135 Ejaz Ahmad Khan 18/11/2003
136 Tarik Mohammad 30/11/2003
137 Mohammed Tariq 17/09/2004
138 Salahodin Ayubi 17/09/2004
139 Hafice Leqeat Manzu 18/11/2003
140 Said Saim Ali 17/09/2004
141 Haseeb Ayub 17/09/2004

142 Fazaldad 17/09/2004
143 Mohammad Sanghir 28/10/2002

144 Mohammad Il Yas 17/09/2004
145 Hamood Ullah Khan 17/09/2004
146 Mohammad Kashef Khan 16/07/2003
147 Mohammed Arshad Raza 17/09/2004

210 Faik Iqbal 16/07/2003
247 Kay Fiyatullah 17/09/2004
299 Abid Raza 17/09/2004

300 Zahid Sultan 17/09/2004
301 Khalil Rahman Hafez 17/09/2004
302 Mohamed Ijaz 17/09/2004
303 Ali Ahmed (Guantanamo captive 303) 16/07/2003
304 Mohammed Ansar 16/07/2003
305 Hanif Mohammed 17/09/2004

442 Abdul Mowla 16/07/2003
444 Jihan Wali 09/05/2003

495 Mohammed Rafiq (Guantanamo detainee 495) 17/09/2004
504 Aminullah Amin 17/09/2004
515 Israr Ul Haq 14/03/2004
524 Mohammed Anwar 17/09/2004
529 Bacha Khan 17/09/2004
540 Mohammed Omar 17/09/2004

541 Mohammed Noman 17/09/2004
542 Mohammad Abas 14/03/2004
545 Sajin Urayman 16/07/2003
581 Abdur Sayed Rahaman 11/03/2005
586 Karam Khamis Sayd Khamsan 19/08/2005
624 Majid Mehmood 18/11/2003
634 Ali Mohammed 14/03/2004
743 Hafez Qari Mohamed Saad Iqbal 31/08/2008
830 Tila Mohammed Khan 18/11/2003
842 Sultan Ahmad 17/09/2004

843 Saghir Ahmed 17/09/2004
1005 Bashir Ahmad 17/09/2004

1006 Mohammed Irfan 17/09/2004
1007 Abdul Halim Sadiqi 11/10/2006
1011 Mohammed Akbar 17/09/2004
1460 Abdul Al-Rahim Ghulam Rabbani
1461 Mohammed Ahmad Ghulam Rabbani
10020 Majid Khan
10024 Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

I should have started a new thread. But Now YOU STFU.

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ adslpxp2

Well, by writing in big fonts or by using a language, which is normally not allowed in civilized culture & families, you cannot forced to make wrong things right. May be it is easy for you to compare Musharrafs book to Bull Crap or autobiography of whore you must have to go an experience (physically or mentally) with Bull or with whore. Dont be negative as these are the comments against yours.

Any how come back to topic, thanx for quoting the exact phrase from Musharrafs book, now read it and please tell us where the word Pakistani used in the phrase. The claim from the biased journalists and corrupt politicians that Musharraf sold Pakistanis to States. It was already expressed by Musharraf that all foreigners were handed over to States because their country rejected to take them back. Also its Americans who put prize money into most wanted personnel and Pakistans government accepted that money. You need to differentiate between criminals / innocents regardless of their nationalities or religion. I never support any body who are responsible to killing innocent peoples in mosques / markets / cities.
I still strongly beleived that Musharraf's all acts were in favor of Pakistan, he is very sincere to Pakistan, a great leader ever pakistan had after Quid e Azam.
I may understand the frustration of Anti Musharraf by reading their vulger comments, I must pray that Almighty would give you people strength to bear the reality.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let's agree to one thing that Musharraf is history now and we have to think of present and future and the future is Nawaz Sharif.

pakistan first

Chaudhry_1960 said:
Let's agree to one thing that Musharraf is history now and we have to think of present and future and the future is Nawaz Sharif.
Who is this Nawaz Shareef??? I know only 1 nawaz shareef, who was our old "ameer ul momeneen" and lead the people who attacked supreme court. I am sure u r talking about tht guy.

waleed1214

@Pakistan First i also know one musharaf who imposed martial law killed the gaurd of ptv to arrest nawaz shareef and disposed of Cj because he was an ediot.
ou want debate i would give you an healthy one but you promise that you would accept the facts and please aik zyadti na kero callin musharaf as the greatest thing after Quaid-e-Azam is a disgrace to this great nation!! [anger] [anger]

pakistan first

waleed1214 said:
@Pakistan First i also know one musharaf who imposed martial law killed the gaurd of ptv to arrest nawaz shareef and disposed of Cj because he was an ediot.
ou want debate i would give you an healthy one but you promise that you would accept the facts and please aik zyadti na kero callin musharaf as the greatest thing after Quaid-e-Azam is a disgrace to this great nation!! [anger] [anger]

Yeah you are right, i admire that Musharraf who imposed martial law to take out Nawaz Shareef, which was celebrated by whole nation by distributing sweets. Do you thik CJ is right person or honest person?? He is just a double standard person, one side he took somoto action against gillani's order for the prmotions of government officers by saying it is unfair with other but same time he sent a summary to promote his likes judges without considering the seniority,,,,what an honest person? He sent a summary to bring Khaleel Ramday on adhoc basis after his retirement? He wanted to have his own team forever,,, so for me he is not doing any thing which helped common pakistanis even didnt sucess to implement his orders for keeping sugar with in 40 Rs, what a helpless CJ?????

Spartacus

Chaudhry_1960 said:

Janab Chaudhry_1960 saheb,

With all respect I am not agree with your statement that Musharraf is history now.
America has around 100M people connected on facebook and Pakistan have around 1700,000. Barak obama has around 7,000,000 supporters and Musharraf have around 133,000. In-terms of % Mr.Musharraf and Barak Obama popularity is same which is around 7% of total people of each country connected on facebook. Even Musharraf is new on facebook as compare to Obama.

Current Government is about to go but Nawaz Shareef has also no future as PM or President of Pakistan
<<<< Spartacus >>>>

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ502QAFaEs[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMkMc8woCk0[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DROj65XakJ4[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNCknYAgHqE[/video]

GeoG

Spartacus, will you keep disturbing us like now when NS forms Govt and MQM joins them or you will quit?

If you quit, I must start praying for NS Govt today.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
To: Spartacus and others like him.

It is a total waste of time to argue with you. As someone said on this forum, you have made up your mind and you don't want to be confused with facts.
My advise to you, go find something useful to do in your life instead of becoming someone's bi*ch

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
Chaudhry_1960 said:

With all respect I am not agree with your statement that Musharraf is history now.
America has around 100M people connected on facebook and Pakistan have around 1700,000. Barak obama has around 7,000,000 supporters and Musharraf have around 133,000. In-terms of % Mr.Musharraf and Barak Obama popularity is same which is around 7% of total people of each country connected on facebook. Even Musharraf is new on facebook as compare to Obama.

Current Government is about to go but Nawaz Shareef has also no future as PM or President of Pakistan
<<<< Spartacus >>>>

<<<< Spartacus >>>>

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Spartacus said:
Chaudhry_1960 said:

<<<< Spartacus >>>>

<<<< Spartacus >>>>

Yeah and Altaf Hussain and Musharraf once again will rule Pakistan !!

nedai-swat

Citizen
GeoG said:
Spartacus said:
Dear adslpxp2

As we know from Musharraf,s book that he had captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States.
Did you ever think why did he hand over only 369 out of 689 ?
Because the rest were Pakistanis and that is why he said to USA I am not giving Pakistanis to you .
The best Example I can give you the killer of Danial Perl , who is a pakistani and USA demanded him but Mushraff refused.( Only because he was/is a Pakistani )
Even those 369 , at first he asked their own country that they should take them when they refused then he handed over to USA.

Umar Sheikh, Killer of Daniel Pearl is not Pakistani, you stupid, he is British of Pakistani decent, like your f.. leader.
He was not handed over because he worked for ISI and was involved in Indian Plane hijacking.

Totally agree. I was going to write this - Killer of Daniel Pearl worked for ISI - but thanks you did it.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:
Spartacus said:
[quote="Chaudhry_1960":3fx8n59e]Let's agree to one thing that Musharraf is history now and we have to think of present and future and the future is Nawaz Sharif.

<<<< Spartacus >>>>

<<<< Spartacus >>>>

Yeah and Altaf Hussain and Musharraf once again will rule Pakistan !![/quote:3fx8n59e]

Please let me know the follower of Shetan also It will be in Billions including Mush and Altaf and you.
You will say that Bush will be back also one day because he has millions of fans...
Actually Pakistan has handed over Mush and Altaf to Uk for there betterment and they are together there enjoying the life.
Why u want to bother them by bringing back to Pakistan?
u can also stay with them
U looks crazy, dont u know ,The past will never be back....

Spartacus

As you wrote ....."The past will never be back...."
My answer.........."Nawaz was away from Pakistan more that 7 years .....He was a past but he came back ...or not ? Then why not Musharraf will be back after a while ??

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
@All

Nice postings. Just need to answer some of the intellectuals

@kashifr
You are right. He was a nice person. Sun used to shine out of his ---. If he did whatever was best for the country, how come he became a multi millionare and the country became poor??

@jiyepakistan
Musharraf himself have admitted selling Pakistanis for dollars, so please check your facts before posting.

@pakistan first
That's strange that you put him after Quaid e Azam, I always thought he was the greatest leader to walk on earth.

@Spartacus
Facebook is not a mystery. Even idiots like you can connect to it and do a search. His group has a few hundred supporters. Only idiots like you open up the mouth before checking the facts.

Also Musharraf never came into power constitutionally. To come into power through the constitution you need a majority in parliament. I am sure you would have heard if what a parliament is. But then again Musharraf never came into power through the parliament. Nawaz Sharif is a choor, but both times he was the prime minister he did come in through the parliament with the people's vote. Ditto for PPP.

Spartacus

sok said:
@All

Nice postings. Just need to answer some of the intellectuals

@kashifr
You are right. He was a nice person. Sun used to shine out of his ---. If he did whatever was best for the country, how come he became a multi millionare and the country became poor??

@jiyepakistan
Musharraf himself have admitted selling Pakistanis for dollars, so please check your facts before posting.

@pakistan first
That's strange that you put him after Quaid e Azam, I always thought he was the greatest leader to walk on earth.

@Spartacus
Facebook is not a mystery. Even idiots like you can connect to it and do a search. His group has a few hundred supporters. Only idiots like you open up the mouth before checking the facts.

Also Musharraf never came into power constitutionally. To come into power through the constitution you need a majority in parliament. I am sure you would have heard if what a parliament is. But then again Musharraf never came into power through the parliament. Nawaz Sharif is a choor, but both times he was the prime minister he did come in through the parliament with the people's vote. Ditto for PPP.

Dear sok
As you wrote .....Musharraf himself have admitted selling Pakistanis for dollars
would you like to give any reference ; where did he admit ......

As you wrote again ,,,His group has a few hundred supporters. Only idiots like you open up the mouth before checking the facts.

On Facebook his number went today 134376 fans , even every minute this number is increaing : please check if I am wrong , I am giving you his link

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pervezmusharraf?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please use good langauge because I never used bad langauge against anyone on this FORUM

I am here to share views and not to share bad langauges : I hope you will not mind

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Spartacus

First of all my apologies. You are right I used bad language and I am sorry for that.

As per "Musharraf himself have admitted selling Pakistanis for dollars would you like to give any reference ; where did he admit ". I'll have to check & get back to you on this.

As per the facebook page I am again proven wrong. As it happened once I saw the news I did a search & saw groups with only a few hundred supporters. Thanks for correcting me.

Spartacus

sok said:
@Spartacus

First of all my apologies. You are right I used bad language and I am sorry for that.

As per "Musharraf himself have admitted selling Pakistanis for dollars would you like to give any reference ; where did he admit ". I'll have to check & get back to you on this.

As per the facebook page I am again proven wrong. As it happened once I saw the news I did a search & saw groups with only a few hundred supporters. Thanks for correcting me.

Dear sok
you are wellcome

Spartacus

sok said:
@Spartacus

Sorry it took me so long to write back. Please check these two links

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/bus ... 56796.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bigeye.com/fc100206.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

First one is a revelation by UK Legal Director Zachary Katznelson . Second one is by a top journalist Eric Margolis.

Both are saying that Mushy sold Pakistanis for dollars. These are independent people not for or against Mushy.

Thankx , I will check this.....