Not open for further replies.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
@ Mughal1

let me tell about you.

You are Ganges Khan (چنگیز خان )

Mughals tells there origin with Tatars and ultimately, چنگیز خان

and ' 1 ' confirms that you r definitely چنگیز خان 1

and Ghulam Ahmed Pervez was the slave of خسرو پرویز , The Iranian king, Non muslim .

Pervez was not sir name or family name of this Ghulam Ahmed.

He disliked his name and added a non-muslim king's name to call him.

He dont like the name his parents picked for him, how he will agree with Alla's Kalam.

Thispost is on the same bases and theory of Mughal1 and Pervez. that dig the base and use that.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کاں چٹا اے
سر سید نے دیکھیا ، پیجے نےدیکھیا ، مرزا مردود نے وی ہاں کہ دیتی اے ،

سانو تہانو کون پوچھد ا اے ،کاں چٹا ہی اے ، نی تے تھانو پاگل خانے پھیج دینا اے

Last edited by a moderator:

saud491

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear crankthskunk, you have my points already there and you are welcome to refute them one by one, it is for people to see who is talking sense and who is just pulling his hair out, out of anger. Meanwhile I let you get on with your task that you have chosen for yourself. Or may be you have the time to see what Obama has to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK8Y5YYVbr4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvKX16Eygs0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhhEeI3K7GU&feature=player_embedded#at=61
regards and all the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6jOn7M3Eg8&feature=related

saud491

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Lets check who can defend the lies now.

All those who are trying to twist the meanings of the Verses of the Holy Quran based on either the Qadianis or Pervaiz concoctions should answer my simple question from Surah Naml.

???????? ????????????? ????????? ???? ???????? ?????????? ??????????? ?????? ?????????? (27:17)
27:17 And [one day] there were assembled before Solomon his hosts of invisible beings, and of men, and of birds; and then they were led forth in orderly ranks,

This verse apart from the Birds, also mentions Jins (Al-Jin). What are these Jins if the Bird turns into woman from Naml tribe?

?????? ????? ??????? ????? ?????? ????????? ??????? ???????? ??? ???????? ????????? ????????? ????????????? ??? ??????????????? ??????????? ??????????? ?????? ??? ??????????? (27:18)

27:18 till, when they came upon a valley [full] of ants, an ant exclaimed: O you ants! Get into your dwellings, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you without [even] being aware [of you]!

Let me point to more absurdities in the translations by the Qadianis.

First of all, the Verse 22:18 (22:19 in Qadianis counting) is not produced correctly. The word Wadi is incorrectly written in Qadianis copy of the Holy Quran.

Secondly, look at the absurdities of the translations, the woman from the tribe of Naml called her colleague as Ae Naml. This is grammatically wrong but also does not make sense. Why not Ladies instead of Ae Naml? Unless it is for ants, as the earlier part of the verse and the grammar used for Wadi Al-Naml, for single ant, and then once again for O you Ants.

Thirdly, the most outrageous is the meaning derived, why wouldnt Solomon As and his army or hosts wouldnt see a gathering of women?

A group of women is visible to human, quite clearly one may say, compared to ants. So why would woman claim that Solomon as and his army or hosts wouldnt see the whole group and crush them without being aware of them?

Even if by mistake a woman get trampled over by one rider, he and others would surely notice it, it wouldnt go without their notice if a human being is killed by them. But in case of Ants, they would surely not notice it.

Advancing the argument further from Surah Naml, the next verse is even more troublesome for the twisters of the Holy Quran.

??????????? ???????? ???? ????????? ??????? ????? ??????????? ???? ???????? ?????????? ??????? ?????????? ??????? ??????? ?????????? ?????? ???????? ???????? ????????? ????????????? ???????????? ??? ????????? ????????????? (27:19)

27:19 So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

The most crucial thing is why would Solomon As be amused from the speech of a woman? What is so amusing when a woman speaks? Were the women during Solomons time deprived of speech, that Solomon was so amused from her speech?

And what favours was Solomons as thanking Allah SWT? Favour to hear the speech of a woman? Didnt Allah SWT give everyone this favour during his as time, unless someone was hard of hearing?

Secondly, if he as could hear the speech of the woman, so could others, and if they could hear her, they could also see her and her other colleagues.

Only one conclusion, Solomon As was amused from the speech of the Ant, because it is amusing to hear an ant not a woman. He thanked Allah SWT for His SWT favours because not everyone could hear the speech of an Ant. While everyone else had been given the same favour to hear the speech of women.

Pervaizis and Qadianis are lost people, who try to twist the Holy Quran for their own purposes and gains.

saud491

MPA (400+ posts)
Lewis Smith, Environment Reporter

Advances in audio technology have enabled scientists to discover that ants routinely talk to each other in their nests.

Most ants have a natural washboard and plectrum built into their abdomens that they can rub together to communicate using sound.

Using miniaturised microphones and speakers that can be inserted unobtrusively into nests, researchers established that the queens can issue instructions to their workers.

The astonished researchers, who managed to make the first recordings of queen ants "speaking", also discovered that other insects can mimic the ants to make them slaves.

Rebel's large blue butterfly is one of about 10,000 creatures that have a parasitic relationship with ants and has now been found to have learnt to imitate the sounds as well as using chemical signals.

The butterfly's caterpillars are carried by ants into the nests where they beg for food and are fed by the workers. When a colony is disturbed the ants will rescue the caterpillars before their own broods.

Research several decades ago had shown that ants were able to make alarm calls using sounds, but only now has it been shown that their vocabulary may be much bigger and that they can "talk" to each other.

Professor Jeremy Thomas, of the University of Oxford, said improvements in technology had made the discoveries possible because it meant the ants could be recorded and subjected to playbacks without becoming alarmed.

By placing miniature speakers into the nest and playing back sounds made by a queen, the researchers were able to persuade ants to stand to attention.

"When we played the queen sounds they did 'en garde' behaviour. They would stand motionless with their antennae held out and their jaws apart for hours - the moment anyone goes near they will attack," he said.

He described how the ants would press their antennae to the speaker just as they would seek to greet another ant in the nest.

Professor Thomas said it remained unclear how much the ants relied on sound for language but he suspected that further analysis would reveal a wider vocabulary than had been seen yet.

"The most important discovery is that within the ant colony different sounds can provoke different reactions," he said. "I would be very surprised if we didn't get different types of sound.

"It's within the power of the ant to play different tunes by changing the rhythm with which they rub."

He added that the detection of the role of sounds provided the "final piece of the jigsaw" to explain how Rebel's large blue caterpillars survive in ants' nests and should help to guide conservationists in trying to save the endangered European mountain species.

Francesca Barbero, of the University of Turin, said: "Our new work shows that the role of sound in information exchange within ant colonies has been greatly underestimated."

Karsten Schnrogge, of the Centre for Ecology & Hydrology in Oxfordshire, said the mimicry by the caterpillars was so convincing that the ants afforded them higher status than their own young. They will even slaughter their own young to feed the interlopers when food is scarce.

The findings were reported in the journal Science.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thank you brother Saud491, I am well aware of the information you displayed. I was waiting for the response of Mr. Mughal1 before coming to other proofs.

This is the problem with dithering apologists, they have absolutely no idea about the Holy Quran, but still they spread their lies and corruption.

Science is in primitive stages; we had only been around for 200000 years according to the science. And these idiots talk like they know every little secret of the Universe. And they have to make the Holy Quran subservient to science.

It started by Sir Syed, who was a paid agent of the British, most of the Muslims of his and subsequent era knew this. I had knowledge through my forefathers, who were not only in touch with him but also helped him to establish Aligarh College. Not because they agreed with his ideology and concoctions about the Holy Quran, but because they saw it as a good idea for Muslims to have education.

Mirza Kazab borrowed lots of ideas from Sir Syed and then the liar ended up challenging him and making claims and after the events prophecies.

Muslims should not worry, there is only one divine book in existence in the World, it is only the Holy Quran, without shadow of any doubts. When all said and done, Quran would always prove to be right.

I have very good idea who this Mughal1 is he has given the short cut to the Muslims and Islam hating site, which regularly spread malicious propaganda and lies against the Holy Quran.

But does it matter? Islam is spreading even faster despite all their lies.
You should read my engagement with fake Rabbi Simon Altaf. I received his new reply. I am preparing answer, which I should post on the forum shortly. I am going to expose his newfound love for Christianity, a new cult Jews for Jesus for whom he has become a Fake Rabbi. He is from Lahore and converted to Christianity and now spreading usual lies against Islam.

What for? For Bible, which is full of errors and without shadow of any doubt, in its present forms it is definitely men written.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Saud bro
Assalam-o-alaikum
In the times of GAQ (GHULAM AHMED QADIYANI) & GAP (GHULAM AHMED PERVAIZ) there were less scientific advancement, and as bro raaz rightly said that SIR SYED , GAQ, GAP & like minded people were so influenced by EUROPEAN invasion that they thought that we should revolutionalise ISLAM or enlightenment. The thinking was good, as every muslim should be learning Science & similar arts so that we can understand Islam more & make our lives better.
The discussed topic proved again that we should be BLINDLY ACCEPT QURAN in its true sense while continue to search for scientific & technological advancement in real world.
If people say that doing this BLIND FAITH, i say yes because if we put our mind & thinking first then obey .. so ALLAH have explained this behaviour from SHAITAN / IBLEES in QURAN.. He used his mind & thinking first & result he didnot obeyed ALLAH command..
If we think from so called ENLIGHTENED MIND, he was right that FIRE has superiority over SAND or CLAY.. But if ALLAH says DO THIS, we should do it no hanky panky...
May ALLAH give hidayat to all of us & give us open heart, chest & mind to accept the truth..
Jaza-k-ALLAH for your nice share..

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you brother Saud491, I am well aware of the information you displayed. I was waiting for the response of Mr. Mughal1 before coming to other proofs.

This is the problem with dithering apologists, they have absolutely no idea about the Holy Quran, but still they spread their lies and corruption.

Science is in primitive stages; we had only been around for 200000 years according to the science. And these idiots talk like they know every little secret of the Universe. And they have to make the Holy Quran subservient to science.

It started by Sir Syed, who was a paid agent of the British, most of the Muslims of his and subsequent era knew this. I had knowledge through my forefathers, who were not only in touch with him but also helped him to establish Aligarh College. Not because they agreed with his ideology and concoctions about the Holy Quran, but because they saw it as a good idea for Muslims to have education.

Mirza Kazab borrowed lots of ideas from Sir Syed and then the liar ended up challenging him and making claims and after the events prophecies.

Muslims should not worry, there is only one divine book in existence in the World, it is only the Holy Quran, without shadow of any doubts. When all said and done, Quran would always prove to be right.

I have very good idea who this Mughal1 is he has given the short cut to the Muslims and Islam hating site, which regularly spread malicious propaganda and lies against the Holy Quran.

But does it matter? Islam is spreading even faster despite all their lies.
You should read my engagement with fake Rabbi Simon Altaf. I received his new reply. I am preparing answer, which I should post on the forum shortly. I am going to expose his newfound love for Christianity, a new cult “Jews for Jesus” for whom he has become a Fake Rabbi. He is from Lahore and converted to Christianity and now spreading usual lies against Islam.

What for? For Bible, which is full of errors and without shadow of any doubt, in its present forms it is definitely men written.
Brother Crankthskunk
Assalam-o-alaikum
First Jaza-k-ALLAH for your efforts on all these fronts to counter propaganda against ISLAM, QURAN & BELIEVES.
Second i have some videos & posted on this forum also about Christians waiting for JEWS MESSIAH to make this world like SOLOMON times.
He will establish SOLOMON TEMPLE & HIS LOST EMPIRE..
So there are too may cults & hidden societies (like illuminati, freemasons, devil worshipper etc etc) are so active that their main target is to make all of mankind AETHIEST..
Same happening with SIR SYED IDEOLOGY ( i have seen with my own eyes ALIGARIANs view point on ISLAM, as i studied in their university) GAQ & GAP ideology.. If u visit www.thecult.info you will know the recent attitudes of young ahmedis in britain & usa regarding ahmedi islam. They are loosing their young generation.
Same happening here, they want our young generation to hate ISLAM,QURAN & SUNNAH (yes many maulanas & islamic institutions are playing their game) but result is that UMMAH is divided today on so many fronts that young muslims (borned muslims) are leaving ISLAM all together & becoming aehtiest..
The sole purpose of me engaging with bro mughal1 & like minded people is to counter their claims on LOGIC & HIKMAT.
I always try to avoid bad language in replying them. I am not paid employee of any organisation (as per bro mughal1 post) nor i preach any specific ideology. My ideology is dont split UMMAH any more, lets unite them on common accepted grounds & leave those points on which we differ.
Jaza-k-ALLAH & again i request you to pray for all of us including bro mughal1 & like minded people. We need these people for good cause.
Regards.
Wa salam.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
وَحُشِرَ لِسُلَيْمَانَ جُنُودُهُ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ وَالطَّيْرِ فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{17**[/FONT]

(Late GAP Translation)
16. Soloman's army consisted of civilised people from the cities;
savage and mighty brutes from the mountainous jungles;
and swift horse riders from the tribe of Tair. All of them were

kept in the camps so that after proper training, their capabilities
could be gainfully utilized.

[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 27:17] And there were gathered together unto Solomon his armies of the jinn and humankind, and of the birds, and they were set in battle order;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 27:17] And before Solomon were marshalled his hosts,- of Jinns and men and birds, and they were all kept in order and ranks.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] ISN't THERE IS DAY AND NIGHT DIFFERENCE.???
[/SIZE]

crankthskunk

Brother Crankthskunk
Assalam-o-alaikum
First Jaza-k-ALLAH for your efforts on all these fronts to counter propaganda against ISLAM, QURAN & BELIEVES.
Second i have some videos & posted on this forum also about Christians waiting for JEWS MESSIAH to make this world like SOLOMON times.
He will establish SOLOMON TEMPLE & HIS LOST EMPIRE..
So there are too may cults & hidden societies (like illuminati, freemasons, devil worshipper etc etc) are so active that their main target is to make all of mankind AETHIEST..
Same happening with SIR SYED IDEOLOGY ( i have seen with my own eyes ALIGARIANs view point on ISLAM, as i studied in their university) GAQ & GAP ideology.. If u visit www.thecult.info you will know the recent attitudes of young ahmedis in britain & usa regarding ahmedi islam. They are loosing their young generation.
Same happening here, they want our young generation to hate ISLAM,QURAN & SUNNAH (yes many maulanas & islamic institutions are playing their game) but result is that UMMAH is divided today on so many fronts that young muslims (borned muslims) are leaving ISLAM all together & becoming aehtiest..
The sole purpose of me engaging with bro mughal1 & like minded people is to counter their claims on LOGIC & HIKMAT.
I always try to avoid bad language in replying them. I am not paid employee of any organisation (as per bro mughal1 post) nor i preach any specific ideology. My ideology is dont split UMMAH any more, lets unite them on common accepted grounds & leave those points on which we differ.
Jaza-k-ALLAH & again i request you to pray for all of us including bro mughal1 & like minded people. We need these people for good cause.
Regards.
Wa salam.

Bro Biomat,

I know cult forum and his owner very well indeed. I know him for last 5+ years when I took part on Ahmedi.org. I think I leave it right here.

I have so many proofs about different people, but I have kept quite just for the unity of Muslims otherwise, I had explosive material to expose many. I used to think that some people have little bit of decency, but found the hard way, that I am dealing with people who are not different from the Qadianis. I guess Qadiani up bringing leaves scars on people's thinking, approach and behaviour.

How could I respect people who knowing me for years, try to lie that they don't know me at all? When subsequently I found out, that not only they knew through my ID "Crankthatskunk" for years because they interacted with me over the years, but knew my real name too.

I ended up having discussion with Abbasali on this forum, to get IP address of a person who was leaving threatening messages on the board. When realised some people or/and an organisation could be exposed, open threats were issued to me, including the charge "I am trying to create a Fitna". We all know what "Fitna" means. I am one of the straights Muslims one can meet, without any slant, not belonging to any political/religious organisation or sect.

People should understand in the UK they couldnt use the language and threats, without facing the legal consequences, threats they use in Pakistan against people regularly. I have recorded the telephone conversations and kept the evidence from this forum, I wanted to start legal process including informing the police against the threats issued to me.

Something, which is always an option and my legal right. Abbasali and Waseem knows, I ended up using assertive language to them to tell them it is my legal right to have the IP details of someone who is issuing threats which could have criminal implications. Both of them should know if I decided to start legal proceedings and wanted the IP, it takes only a letter from an attorney or a case registered in Canada to obtain the IP under Canadian Laws. Even under British criminal proceedings the web site would be obliged to disclose the IP address of the perpetrators to the Police.

Like I said, I had let it go, but it does not mean I have lost my rights, if anyone test my patience again, I will give a befitting response without shadow of any doubt and start the legal proceedings without hesitations and also inform the Police.

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

ھد ھد کو پرندہ کہنے کےبجاے انسان اور نمل کو چیونٹی کے بجاے عورت باور کروانے سے منکرین حدیث کو کیا حاصل؟؟؟ اور ان معنوں تک آخر پرویزی فکر کیوں کر پونھچھی؟ آخر کیا وجہ ہے کے ١٤٠٠ سالوں سے مسلمان بحثیت مجموعی تواتر کے ساتھ جس بات پر متفق ہیں اور اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی احادیث بھی جس پر شاہد ہیں اور آج تک جس پر کوئی اختلاف سامنے نہیں آیا وہ باتیں غلام پرویز کو کیوں کھٹک رہی ہیں؟؟؟

جناب مغل ہمیں بتانا چاہ رہے ہیں کے غلام پرویز انتہائی قابل اور محقق اور بلند پرواز عالم تھا اور اسکے جیسی قابلیت دوسرے علما کو میسر نہیں تھی اور پرویز کی علمی قابلیت، تحقیق اور روایتی انداز کو ترک کر کے قرآن کو جدید اور انتہائی سائنسی انداز میں سمجھنے کی بدولت بہت سے رازوں سے ١٤٠٠ سال بعد پردہ اٹھاہے

میں انشاءللہ اپنے رب کی توفیق سے اس پر مختصر روشنی ڈالنا چاہونگا

کیا حقیقت یہی ہے کے پرویز کی علمیت اور بلند پروازی سے یہ راز فاش ہوا ہے؟؟؟ نہیں بات یہ نہیں بلکہ بات اصل یہ ہے کے اس قسم کا ترجمہ اور تفسیر کی بنیادی وجہ ایک مخصوص سوچ ہے جس نے انھیں ھد ھد کو پرندہ کے بجاے انسان ثابت کرنے اور گزشتہ ١٤٠٠ سال کی تفاسیر اور مستند احادیث کو رد کرنے پر مجبور کیا...اور وہ سوچ اور نظریہ ہے معجزات کے انکار کا نظریہ...اسکی بنیاد در حقیقت سر سید احمد خان نے رکھی جنہوں نے عقل کو وحی پر فوقیت دی اور یہ سمجھا کہ قرآن کو انسانی عقل سے ہی بہتر طریقے سے سمجھا جاسکتا ہے جب کہ الحمد اللہ علما حق نے اس سلسلے میں وہ راہ اپنائی جس کی طرف قرآن نے رہنمائی کی ہے یعنی قرآن کو حدیث یعنی فرمان رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی روشنی میں سمجھنا.

هُوَ ٱلَّذِى بَعَثَ فِى ٱلۡأُمِّيِّـۧنَ رَسُولاً۬ مِّنۡہُمۡ يَتۡلُواْ عَلَيۡہِمۡ ءَايَـٰتِهِۦ وَيُزَكِّيہِمۡ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ وَٱلۡحِكۡمَةَ وَإِن كَانُواْ مِن قَبۡلُ لَفِى ضَلَـٰلٍ۬ مُّبِينٍ۬ (٢) وَءَاخَرِينَ مِنۡہُمۡ لَمَّا يَلۡحَقُواْ بِہِمۡ*ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلۡعَزِيزُ ٱلۡحَكِيمُ (٣)ت
سورہ جمعہ

وہی تو ہے جس نے ان پڑھوں میں ان ہی میں سے (محمدﷺ) کو پیغمبر (بنا کر) بھیجا جو ان کے سامنے اس کی آیتیں پڑھتے اور ان کو پاک کرتے اور (خدا کی) کتاب اور دانائی سکھاتے ہیں۔ اور اس ے پہلے تو یہ لوگ صریح گمراہی میں تھے (۲)ت

اب چوں کہ قرآن میں انبیاء کے معجزات کا تذکرہ جا بجا واضح طور پر موجود ہے اس لئے پرویز نے ایڑی چوٹی کا زور لگا کر کوشش کی کہ قرآن کا ترجمہ اس طرح کیا جائے کے قرآن کا انکار بھی نہ ہو اور معجزات کا انکار بھی ہوجاے اور عقل کی فوقیت قرآن کے سمجنے میں غالب آجاے..یہی وہ گمراہی ہے جسے جناب مغل بلند پروازی کہ رہے ہیں اور اس گمراہی کو ہدایت اور حق باور کروانے کے لئے قرآن کی معنوی تحریف سے بھی گریز نہیں کیا جا رہا اور اپنا مقصد یعنی معجزات کا انکار حاصل کیا جا رہا ہے

اصل میں یہ گروہ یوں تو قرآن سے محبت کا دعویدار ہے مگر درحقیقت یہ اپنے مخصوص نظریات اور افکار کی ترویج کے لئے قرآن کو استعمال کرتا ہے اور جہاں قرآن انکے نظریات اور افکار کے خلاف ہوتا ہے وہاں قرآن کو بھی تبدیل کرلیا جاتا ہے

اسکی ایک مثال میں اپنی اگلی پوسٹ میں پیش کرونگا..انشاءللہ

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میں یہاں پرویزی ترجمہ قرآن سے ایک مثال پیش کر رہا ہوں جس سے نہ صرف آپ کو انکے طریقہ واردات کا بخوبی علم ہوجائیگا بلکہ یہ بھی اندازہ ہوجائیگا کے یہ کس بھونڈے اور جاہلانہ انداز میں اپنے نظریات پھیلانے کی مذموم کوشش کر رہے ہیں
واقعہ معراج سے متعلق قرآن کی آیت ہے

سُبۡحَـٰنَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَسۡرَىٰ بِعَبۡدِهِۦ لَيۡلاً۬ مِّنَ ٱلۡمَسۡجِدِ ٱلۡحَرَامِ إِلَى ٱلۡمَسۡجِدِ ٱلۡأَقۡصَا
پاک ہے وہ ذات، جو اپنے بندے (محمدpbuh) کو راتوں رات مسجد حرام سے مسجد اقصیٰ لے گیا - بنی اسرائیل آیت نمبر ١

پرویز اسکی تفسیر کچھ اس طرح کرتا ہے
سورہ بنی اسرئیل کی آیت "اسریٰ" میں کہا گیا ہے کہ خدا اپنے بندے کو رات کے وقت مسجد حرام سے مسجد اقصیٰ کی طرف لے گیا تاکے وہاں اسے اپنی آیات دکھاے- خیال ہے کہ اگر یہ واقعہ خواب کا نہیں تو یہ حضور کی شب ہجرت کا بیان ہے اس طرح مسجد اقصیٰ سے مراد مسجد نبوی ہوگی جسے آپ نے وہاں جا کر تعمیر فرمایا
معارف القرآن ٧٣٦-٤

اس تاویل بلکہ تحریف میں پرویزصاحب کی بے عقلی یا ہٹ دھرمی کا کھلا ثبوت موجود ہے. انکا کہنا ہے "خیال ہے" یعنی قرآن کو اپنے "خیال" کا تابع بنا کر جرم عظیم کا ارتکاب کیا جا رہا ہے. پہلے تو خیال کے حوالے سے کہا کہ یہ خواب کا واقعہ ہے - اگر خواب ہے تو پھر اتنا بڑا کمال کیا ہے؟؟؟ جو نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی فضیلت پر دلالت کرے؟؟؟
خواب میں تو ہر عام انسان بھی پوری دنیا کا چکر لگالیتا ہے

مزید کہا کہ "شب ہجرت کا بیان ہے" اب ملاحظہ فرمائیں قرآن کی آیت اس طرح ہے

پاک ہے وہ ذات، جو اپنے بندے (محمدpbuh) کو راتوں رات مسجد حرام سے مسجد اقصیٰ لے گیا

آیت بتاتی ہے کے یہ واقعہ ایک رات کا ہے، یعنی ایک رات میں مسجد حرام سے مسجد اقصیٰ لے گیا..جب کہ ہجرت کے واقعے کے بارے میں معلوم ہے کہ وو ایک رات کا نہیں بلکے آپ pbuhتقریبا دس راتوں میں مدینہ پونھچھے تھے

پھر ذکر مسجد اقصیٰ کا ہے آیت میں اور اس سے مسجد نبوی مراد لینا بھی انتہایی بیوقوفی کا اظہار ہے. کیا مسجد نبوی اس وقت تعمیر ہوئی تھی؟؟؟ کیا کسی زمانے میں مسجد اقصیٰ کو مسجد نبوی کہا جاتا تھا؟؟ یہ مکی آیت ہے اور مکی سورت کی آیت ہے اس وقت تک مسجد نبوی کا تو کوئی وجود ہی نہیں تھا

یعنی آپ دیکھیں کے معجزات کے انکار کی سوچ نے انھیں کس طرح قرآن کی من مانی اور بے تکی تفسیر پر مجبور کیا اور ہمارے مغل صاحب سمجھتے ہیں کے لوگ پرویز کو اس طرح کے جاہلانہ طرز عمل پر داد دیں اور انھیں "علامہ" کہا جائے...ت

معجزہ معراج کے انکار کے لئے مسجد اقصیٰ کو مسجد نبوی..رات کے سفر کو ١٠ رات کا سفر اور مزید یہ کے یہ باتیں دلیل کے بجاے خیال سے...اگر یہی تحقیق اور علمیت ہے تو پھر مسلمانوں کا اللہ ہی حافظ ہے

اللہ ان ناعاقبت اندیشوں سے ہمیں بچاے...آمین

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro SUCH BOLO
Assalam-o-alaikum
I purposely didnot posted LATE GAP translation earlier of SHAQUL QAMAR..
===============================
SURAH 54 : Al-Qamar

1. The Hour of Revolution (about which they have been warned for a long time) is just around. The power and might of these opposing Arabs will come to an end and their flag (carrying the insignia of the moon) will be torn to pieces.
2. Many of the signs of the coming revolution have appeared before them, but because of their rebellious attitude they do not seriously ponder over them. Instead they turn away saying, “These are the same old fables that we had been hearing for a longtime.” (46:11)
3. They contradict and belie everything concerning this Revolution and continue to follow their own selfish interests. (And when this is emphasized to them, they ask you to bring forth the doom about which they have been threatened. Do they not know that) The consequences of deeds appear at their appropriate time.
4/5. (During this period of respite there was only one way in which they can be convinced about the impending doom and that is to recall historical evidence. It is for that purpose that) Many episodes of earlier generations have been mentioned to them; and if serious consideration is given to every episode, it would penetrate deep into their heart and stop them following the wrong path. However these intellectual discussions were of no use to them. They did not take advantage of any warnings and their situation has now reached this stage.
6. Hence forget them. Their judgement will be announced on the Day when a loud voice will call them (as prisoners of war).
7/8. Upon hearing this call they will come out of their abodes like a swarm of locusts that was earlier scattered and left behind. They will hasten forward to the caller with their gazes cast down like criminals.
People who always refuse to recognize this advent will accept that day to be an awful calamitous day.
===========================================
Now see real translation
Sahih International: The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].
And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic."
And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement.
And there has already come to them of information that in which there is deterrence -
Extensive wisdom - but warning does not avail [them].
So leave them, [O Muhammad]. The Day the Caller calls to something forbidding,
Their eyes humbled, they will emerge from the graves as if they were locusts spreading,
Racing ahead toward the Caller. The disbelievers will say, "This is a difficult Day."

such bolo

Bro SUCH BOLO
Assalam-o-alaikum
I purposely didnot posted LATE GAP translation earlier of SHAQUL QAMAR..
===============================
SURAH 54 : Al-Qamar

1. The Hour of Revolution (about which they have been warned for a long time) is just around. The power and might of these opposing Arabs will come to an end and their flag (carrying the insignia of the moon) will be torn to pieces.
2. Many of the signs of the coming revolution have appeared before them, but because of their rebellious attitude they do not seriously ponder over them. Instead they turn away saying, “These are the same old fables that we had been hearing for a longtime.” (46:11)
3. They contradict and belie everything concerning this Revolution and continue to follow their own selfish interests. (And when this is emphasized to them, they ask you to bring forth the doom about which they have been threatened. Do they not know that) The consequences of deeds appear at their appropriate time.
4/5. (During this period of respite there was only one way in which they can be convinced about the impending doom and that is to recall historical evidence. It is for that purpose that) Many episodes of earlier generations have been mentioned to them; and if serious consideration is given to every episode, it would penetrate deep into their heart and stop them following the wrong path. However these intellectual discussions were of no use to them. They did not take advantage of any warnings and their situation has now reached this stage.
6. Hence forget them. Their judgement will be announced on the Day when a loud voice will call them (as prisoners of war).
7/8. Upon hearing this call they will come out of their abodes like a swarm of locusts that was earlier scattered and left behind. They will hasten forward to the caller with their gazes cast down like criminals.
People who always refuse to recognize this advent will accept that day to be an awful calamitous day.
===========================================

Now see real translation
Sahih International: The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].
And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic."
And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement.
And there has already come to them of information that in which there is deterrence -
Extensive wisdom - but warning does not avail [them].
So leave them, [O Muhammad]. The Day the Caller calls to something forbidding,
Their eyes humbled, they will emerge from the graves as if they were locusts spreading,
Racing ahead toward the Caller. The disbelievers will say, "This is a difficult Day."

@biomat
جب پرویز مسجد اقصیٰ کا ترجمہ مسجد نبوی کرسکتا ہے اور وہ بھی اپنے خیال سے...تو پھر انکے لئے کیا مشکل ہے قیامت کا ترجمہ انقلاب اور چاند کا ترجمہ پرچم سے کرلیں

ویسے ہنسی بھی آتی ہے پرویزیوں پر اور افسوس بھی ہوتا ہے

اللہ ہمیں گمراہی اور گمراہوں سے دور رکھے...آمین

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What Pervez is saying in his translation, about honey bee.

May be saying that Allah Tala ordered a man to go and live in the jungle and make diesel for men living in cities ????:lol::lol:

Same as HUD HUD ,worked for Hazrat Suleman , dont he knows that pigions are working for humans since long for communication. after all they were trained by normal men just by communications and some special signals.

Same as USA used different animals in the Iraq war.
1048818213.jpg
dolphin300.jpg

sealion.jpg
pigeon150.jpg

Seal lions and pigeons were used.

For futher detail , please visit thihttp://www.travelingdogs.com/wariniraq.htmls site.

Only the problem is with Hazrat suleman and the powers of allah tala.

Did not he feel fear of Allah, by giving wrong meanings !!!

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Status
Not open for further replies.