Click Here to Download Phonetic Keyboard

Untitled-1_zps17b730c8.png

Untitled-2_zpsbc204672.png

Untitled-3_zpsf9c828d2.png

Untitled-4_zpsea0c680f.png

Phonetic-Keyboard-Layout_zps60d19138.png

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::arms::arms::arms::banana::banana::banana::banana::thank::thank:
ہو پھول میں رنگت کیسی ہی خوشبو جو نہیں تو کچھ بھی نہیں
اس ملک میں چاھے ہون برسے اردو جو نہیں تو کچھ بھی نہیں

Last edited:

shahzadi mughal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Plz dont use urdu, try to make this forum that every one can understand and read .. Urdu is useless language, in world community, it does not help any where if u know urdu, ,, v should avoid urdu language as much as v can.. IN pak urdu is left 4 poor people all the rich people in Pak r studding in english medium schools and even our politicians children r goingin english medium schools to get better opportunity in world..

Najam Sethi son wrote two books in English and now working in state Department USA.

The Wish Maker [COLOR=#888888 !important]Hardcover

[COLOR=#888888 !important]– Bargain Price, June 11, 2009[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
by Ali Sethi [COLOR=#888888 !important](Author)[/COLOR]

• The Wish Maker
  • by Ali Sethi
  • Buy the book

A sprawling saga about three generations of a Pakistani family is an ambitious undertaking, but Sethi's sharp handling of his material makes for a captivating read. Prodigal son, cousin, nephew and grandson Zaki Shizari returns home to Lahore from college in the US to attend his cousin Samar Api's wedding. Sethi consummately interweaves the stories - from Zaki and Samar Api's 80s childhood accompanying Zaki's radicalised, widowed mother, Zakia, on pro-Benazir Bhutto marches, to Daadi, h

aap ki baat samij se balater hai,insan kahen b chala jahy okat na bholy.apni mother and national language se nafret nai kerni chaiey.yehe hamari pechan hai okay
l love my mother and national languages both very confidently l speak hindko language
so please love with ur origin okay

Annie

Plz dont use urdu, try to make this forum that every one can understand and read .. Urdu is useless language, in world community, it does not help any where if u know urdu, ,, v should avoid urdu language as much as v can.. IN pak urdu is left 4 poor people all the rich people in Pak r studding in english medium schools and even our politicians children r goingin english medium schools to get better opportunity in world..

Najam Sethi son wrote two books in English and now working in state Department USA.

[/COLOR]

• The Wish Maker
  • by Ali Sethi
  • Buy the book

A sprawling saga about three generations of a Pakistani family is an ambitious undertaking, but Sethi's sharp handling of his material makes for a captivating read. Prodigal son, cousin, nephew and grandson Zaki Shizari returns home to Lahore from college in the US to attend his cousin Samar Api's wedding. Sethi consummately interweaves the stories - from Zaki and Samar Api's 80s childhood accompanying Zaki's radicalised, widowed mother, Zakia, on pro-Benazir Bhutto marches, to Daadi, h

How can you advocate to forget our own identity? Urdu is one of the most sweet, polite language. No matter how much we get educated from English institutes our roots would remain in our culture. Our culture contains our language which is Urdu. I feel so good on this forum when we communicate in Urdu as it feels like our own community. I would be embarrassed if I am not able to read, speak or write Urdu. It would be good to respect our language and value it. (The only reason I wrote this post in English just to make you understand.)

Pathfinder

[/COLOR]

• The Wish Maker
  • by Ali Sethi
  • Buy the book

Why would you say that. I was taught Urdu while being born and raised in Britain and I am glad I learned it, it is a smooth flowing poetic language. Najem Sethi has credibility?

QaiserMirza

اپنی زبان سے دوری
اپنے معاشرے سے دوری
اپنی ثقافت سے دوری
اپنے مذھب سے دوری
اپنے بزرگوں سے دوری
اپنے ماضی سے لا تعلقی
اپنے اسلاف سے دوری
اپنی شناخت سے محرومی

bhaibarood

اپنی زبان سے دوری
اپنے معاشرے سے دوری
اپنی ثقافت سے دوری
اپنے مذھب سے دوری
اپنے بزرگوں سے دوری
اپنے ماضی سے لا تعلقی
اپنے اسلاف سے دوری
اپنی شناخت سے محرومی

دماغ کی چٹنی

trying to play with urdu font! :biggthumpup:

muntazir

ارے بھائی کوئی بندہ سمسنگ نوٹ تری کے لے کوئی اردو ٹائپنگ کا کوئی ایپ دے سکتا ہے ؟