How to give Da'wah to Atheist by Dr. Laurence Brown

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)

A product of Christian-American ancestry dating back to the year 1677, up until his conversion to Islam in April of 1994, Dr. Brown easily could have passed as an example of a man who lived the stereotypical American dream. A graduate from two Ivy League universities with subspecialty training in ophthalmology, Dr. Brown served as a respected ophthalmologist in the U.S. Air Force for a period of eight years.

Midway through his Air Force career, Dr. Brown's ideal American family' included a wife, two children, and the requisite two cars and a dog. His country home was crowded with the full array of comforts and toys which clutter the lives of those preoccupied with materialism. Yet Dr. Brown ended up sacrificing virtually everything he had worked for when he faced a religious conviction that overturned his lifelong priorities. Following a personal miracle through which the life of his daughter was saved, Dr. Brown redirected his focus to religious study in an attempt to make good on a promise made to God. In the process, Dr. Brown followed the chain of revelation through the Abrahamic religions from Judaism to Christianity and, in the end, to Islam. It is the result of that study that he relates in this series of thought-provoking books. In the same manner that Dr. Brown's choice of religion confronted his slice of the American dream, so too do his religious conclusions challenge the Western religous establishment.
Dr. Laurence Brown received his B.A. from Cornell University, his MD from Brown University Medical School, and his ophthalmology residency training at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, DC.

Source: http://www.leveltruth.com/multimedia.html

Unicorn

Banned
Listen to this how to video very carefully and then you can practice on me.I am actually not an atheist but agnostic makes is easy atheists are tough.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Listen to this how to video very carefully and then you can practice on me.I am actually not an atheist but agnostic makes is easy atheists are tough.

There is only one kind of person that is tough and that is arrogant. The rest are easy and it is just a matter of approaching them with the passion and perseverance.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi Unicorn,
I did not get chance to communicate with you before but I hope we will learn from each other. I am not a scholar, but i can try to find you the answers that you may have regarding accepting the TRUE Relegion from Allah revealed to Mankind through our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
We can start with, you giving me a small list of questions/query you have that is stopping you from accepting the TRUE relegion and I'll try to get the answer and hope that if you carefully examine it with the OPEN MIND, you would like to find MORE of it.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Unicorn, islam is not about anyone converting anyone but exchanging ideas and if anyone finds them sensible and is attracted to islam who can stop him when Allah opens his minds to islam?

A person is responsible for his own salvation and who knows may be you are participating here so that lightening strikes. If you have not read the quran may be you should for once to see if it makes any sense. Islam needs sincere and sensible people and such people need islam to reach their fulfillment.

Only one oneself can shut the door just as one can open it. Goodness attracts goodness.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
There is only one kind of person that is tough and that is arrogant. The rest are easy and it is just a matter of approaching them with the passion and perseverance.

A piece of petrified wood can be very tough but not tough enough for a saw. People only exhibit arrogance for personal gains or to avoid any form of loss in knowingly denying truth.

Ignorance is a totally different matter. All humans have desire and capability to know no one sets out to be Ignorant.

Unicorn

Banned
Dear Unicorn, islam is not about anyone converting anyone but exchanging ideas and if anyone finds them sensible and is attracted to islam who can stop him when Allah opens his minds to islam?

A person is responsible for his own salvation and who knows may be you are participating here so that lightening strikes. If you have not read the quran may be you should for once to see if it makes any sense. Islam needs sincere and sensible people and such people need islam to reach their fulfillment.

Only one oneself can shut the door just as one can open it. Goodness attracts goodness.

regards and all the best.

I agree with you. I notice that most of the people are born into religions with a very few exceptions use only set of rules, i call them rule of thumb, with very little knowledge they are generally not receptive to questions that are beyond their capabilities.

Unicorn

Banned
Thanks from time to time and circumstance to circumstance I will. I have posed couple of questions in some of the threads and if i can find them I will paste them for you. Thanks for the invitation.

Last edited:

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for posting such an informative clip. Lot of information was given in just 5 mins regarding Qur'an and 3 different kind of revolutions appearing in the last 2 Paara of Qur'an.

Jazak'Allah.