How much does it cost to establish a TV channel in Pakistan

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do we have any body in the media? How much does it cost to establish the TV channel? I would like to know what is the initial cost of establishing it and what the solid running expenses approximately, excluding cost of production of programs. Just for information.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do we have any body in the media? How much does it cost to establish the TV channel? I would like to know what is the initial cost of establishing it and what the solid running expenses approximately, excluding cost of production of programs. Just for information.

become friends with PTI. When IK is elected, ask him for a station permit. But please be a PAKISTANI, no anti-Pak propaganda

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now you can apply for an FM Radio. Permits are still open for few areas. I own one. Get advertisements and earn money.Other option for you is IP TV Channel (Still open). It is internet protocol TV Channel. Not many people are into it yet in Pakistan. I have launched an application for one.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now you can apply for an FM Radio. Permits are still open for few areas. I own one. Get advertisements and earn money.Other option for you is IP TV Channel (Still open). It is internet protocol TV Channel. Not many people are into it yet in Pakistan. I have launched an application for one.

is radio still common in Pak except for those who are driving and listening?

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
approx 20 crores. one of my uncle wanted to start but when he estimated it came out to be round about 20 crores which he didnt had

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have been told that running expenses are also huge but the TV channels manage to do that with foriegn investment and becuase of that investment their hands are tied on what they can show on their channels. The two islamic channels are funded by religious organizations and some of that investment or aid also comes from our big brother in middle east.

I do not think people are inclined towards IP channels for now. Let's see.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)

How much is it for an .FM permit?

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
you can set up your on worldwide channel for free go and log on Youtube its a very powerful social media on net...

ali_cruse

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Initially You need to spend 15 Million Rs. Only.... if you want to establish a small news channel..... Like Metro....

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bullshit....stop this nonsense conversation! Please
iss mein nonsense wali kaun si baat hai . this is a social website . har waqt logon ko bura bhala kehney sey behter hai hum koi constructive aur progressive baat karien.

Faisal_Nafees

Bro can you guide me how can I obtain FM Radio channel license and what initial cost is required for equipments other than license charges. I shall be grateful to you if you will help me in this regards. Thanks