How many of u stopped posting coz siast.pk admin moved your post?

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I completely understand your frustration. We mostly merge if it is the same video OR just a one liner thread without any content.

Mods are instructed to let go any thread where they feel an effort has been put into.

We'll keep getting better IA
agree but check the history of my past threads created. there's a mod who is pmln supporter and he didn't merge my threads rather deleted it straight away. the only reason i see is , i tried to expose pmln in those posts.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I completely understand your frustration. We mostly merge if it is the same video OR just a one liner thread without any content.

Mods are instructed to let go any thread where they feel an effort has been put into.

We'll keep getting better IA

It doesn't need rocket science if moderators can merge threads but can't write a small message to inform why it has been merged and which thread we should look for to find our post.

there should be a criteria for merging or deleting threads and it should be available to everyone else it feels like nepotism.

Adeel

Founder
It doesn't need rocket science if moderators can merge threads but can't write a small message to inform why it has been merged and which thread we should look for to find our post.

there should be a criteria for merging or deleting threads and it should be available to everyone else it feels like nepotism.

We need an automated plugin for this.

I have written this down. Will work on it.

Thanks for pointing out

dilavar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Thanks for pointing out

I stop posting two reason:
1) No one intersted in serious, thought provoking threads.
2) Threads get merged.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks for pointing out

While you are looking into it please make sure that if there is a need to merge threads then the thread which was started first should remain the leading thread with its title and joining threads should come after.

zainperfect

Banned
I m happy that my Thread is helping the admin to note down few key points wich can help them improve... plus also the feedback will be beneficial for administrators as alot ov ppl commented and told their experiences... Now admin can take necessary steps to reduce user complains....