How KPK Police reforms failed us terribly

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Appears to be an orchestrated smear campaign through personal blogs and anecdotal (possibly concocted) stories...

Advanced apologies if this fictional story is based on facts.

Here is the 1. FIR

fir187%20comments.jpg

I have highlight the main parts, note that i) this FIR was delayed for 3 days ii) says investigation was done but ironically FIR was registered by operation (not investigation). We in fact did not see the IO (investigation Officer) until our first meeting with DIG Investigation iii) FIR is registered at 10:00 am but the incidence happened at 10:20 am, iv) Section of law is 337 A(2) (extremely strong) when there medical report of the complainant was incomplete, many more shortcoming that we highlighted in the blog How KPK Police Reforms failed us badly.

2. Incidence Map

incidence%20map%20comment.jpg

This is the incidence map. Note that the above FIR was registered in front of us after delay of 3 days. This incidence map was drawn at 3:00 pm but arrest were made at 12:10 pm (shows what investigation was done). Also note that the map shows 2 men surrounded by 5 men and strangely the person in the middle does not even have an injury or a medical report.

I have tried my best to blur identities of all individuals but my name can be seen. I am no 3 in the incident map.

Last edited:

Sholokov

You are correct. Look at the professional level of English from a guy who couldn't write his own blog and had to narrate to his brother to write one. He got caught with his pants down.

Edit: Removed comment. No need to explain.

Last edited:

Sholokov

Appears to be an orchestrated smear campaign through personal blogs and anecdotal (possibly concocted) stories...

Advanced apologies if this fictional story is based on facts.

Unfortunately it is true. I never had an account on this website before but I made one to show support. I know these guys personally and I know it is all true.

There are pictures and videos of the accident from cctv cameras. And there is a ton of documentation supporting it all. If this was any western country, these Police officers and the people they are protecting would have all been sentenced by now.

Last edited:
We are actively pursuing justice on social media, please help support us there. It's not very common to cover police wrong doings in such detail. For those who has any doubt you will see from history we are lomg time PTI supporters.

My twitter handle @shazadk
Hammad's @hmdkhan

The original facebook post (my page) when i broke the story: https://t.co/0jpDpxlTMP

There is a whole year left, great opportunity for PTI to do much needed oversight and steer the KPK Police reforms in right direction with the help of very insightful analysis in this blog.