How Indians Tried To Insult Out Agencies Through Movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what about recent judge ruling how is pakistan destroying itself should be more concern then some indian movie

if you really care about pakistan fix your own country first

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Get a life ... India is not our "Brother" country, so if they make a movie they will show some bad things , what you expected? That they will show Zardari distributing his wealth among poors? :D

ASQR1

There comes a time I every ones life to decide either to side with thugs or side with Allah's human human right as told to us, choosing the path of honesty or path of killings and lying will set ones destiny, choose your destiny carefully according to the beliefs and not as per the prssure from a ghunda.

Last edited:

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seriously after copying dil Dil Pakistan what can we expect from Endians? Nothing, tthey think they are creative by critic on just about anything on Pakistan. Bunch of loser's try making a critic on America judicial system which has flaws, really no answer bunch of Hindu bhaniya mentality.

Diriyah

Banned
Pakistan biggest Insult by Endian is this ...

images

hqdefault.jpg

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about various scenes in the movie showing extremist attitude of the Indians, including the attack on the Pakistan High Commission in Delhi?

Showing only one side of the coin is not fair.

Abdullah.

Banned
Check the Mentality of Indians About Pakistanis In Movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Check the Mentality of Indians About Pakistanis In Movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Check the Mentality of Indians About Pakistanis In Movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan

i fail to understand how pakistani censor board has passed this movie... is there is ghairat left in this country?

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Both countries have the same mindset about each other. The comments you see here show the same attitude.

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)

wrong pakistani movies without propagenda are not eleigble to be shown in india whereas pakistani are being shown movies with indian progenda

i will equate that mindset when you allow pakistani war movies in india...

Both countries have the same mindset about each other. The comments you see here show the same attitude.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

there are always exceptions and you can't generalize this sort of behavior but comparatively Indians are more distrustful of Pakistanis.only an Indian might be able to explain it.
i come from the pashtoon belt of Pakistan and can assure you that never found much negativity or distrust about Indians.on the contrary indians(Hindus) were living in a sizable number in this part of Pakistan and were regarded as honest people and trustworthy friends.
in short media is not always showing the true picture instead they are used as a tool to influence masses' opinion.The same is true for Bollywood.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistanis obsessed with this movie ....everyone watched the movie but because at the end the HERO was Indian so some ppl are unable to digest that...
1st they complain why India made anti Pakistani movie? (first it's not Anti & 2nd India is not our Biraadar Islaami mulk so why expect that)
2nd they complain why some Pakistanis were shown evil or bad in it (Zardari was your president , tell me one person in Pakistan who can say he is NOT Evil?Grow up they showed good & bad ppl in Pakistan)
And in the End it's a **** movie, they didn't make it for Pakistan , they've got more viewers than Pakistan , they have to satisfy their viewership, it's not like k Pakistan main chal gayi to hamari movie hit werna nahi, Or itni garmi sab ko lagi hoti jitni Khuch ko lagi hay to yeh movie Pakistan main koi dekhne hi na jaata

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First of all why did Pakistanis sitting in sensor board allow this movie to be released. They should be checked and sent home if found not taking any bribe, otherwise . . . .. Second if these posts are coming from people who have seen the movie then these people should confess to aiding India as they were not watching it to find faults.

Waakt1

Banned

They are building popular culture by promoting these stance rhetoric movies iin secular duniya whoever is in coalition, I am disgusted how our politicians allow this movie & without censor or with censor, they should simply not allowed it first to curb revenue!

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)

You must be aware your ISPR guy was also there when this movie was passed fit for viewing in Pakistan. Go and ask your censor and ispr.

ASQR1

These are only samentics, real place to know the real bravery is war zone, in every instance Indians have shown to be kniving, cunning and avoiding fight like a man. So those who use these picture should know the facts that Pakistan Army is a brave Army as its record speaks to Indians, stopped killing as it could continued to kill but instead became POWs than to continue to kill.

Shameless people will only use cementics and not the truth. There are truthful Indian too. I recommend for those cunning Indians to read the truth in the book written by an Indian lady who wrote a book about war of Bangladesy, her name is Sharmila Bhos and she really exposes Indian lies About killings And rasping in East Pakistan.

Neutral man

Senator (1k+ posts)

i fail to understand how pakistani censor board has passed this movie... is there is ghairat left in this country?

B0PGGqiCMAA2N1g.jpg

Peoples Party,,,
Eent se Eent baja den ge,