Hindu religious preverts - SAD!!!

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Its more of the fault of general population than theirs....

and its not only about Hindu religious perverts... We also have same religious perverts who try and abuse their students and other people whenever they get a chance.........

So I guess the title should be Religious perverts and it should not be used as a case against Hindusim...as it is not the religion which is telling them to abuse others....

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:

and its not only about Hindu religious perverts... We also have same religious perverts who try and abuse their students and other people whenever they get a chance.........

So I guess the title should be Religious perverts and it should not be used as a case against Hindusim...as it is not the religion which is telling them to abuse others....

True. I totally agree. Hindu ,Muslim and rest of all the religions have same issue and there is very little can be done.

Red_Indian

Citizen
sagaciouscorpion said:

Thank you sagaciouscorpion,

I was going to say the same thing in a different way but I can't so thanks for expressing my views.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Do not worry so much about the preverts in other societies. First look at your self. Even if we have one pervert in our society it is a shame to whole muslim ummah. We will one day face the wrath of Allah becuase we wasted so much of our time in ridiculing others for their misdeeds rather than using that time in improving our own society and figuring out the preverts in our selves.

By pointing out the weakness of other you will never be able to succeed. You may get little bit of sucess and chants in terms of some members of this portal hailing your victory but that will not justify your act as a neeki in the eyes of Allah.

This is the dilema of muslim society. Rather than looking at our selves and judging our character in the light of the guidance provided by Prophet Muhammad PBUH, we waste time in pointing fingures at others and conjurering conspiracies.

The greatest consipracies of all times against muslims done by shaitan is getting stronger every passing day. And this conpiracy is that we have involved our selves in getting to the level of other, we want to either be equal to them or greater then them rather then striving to be better in the eyes of Allah.

Islam teaches us not to ridicule other but provide them enlightment and let them decide at their own what is the right path. I would suggest if we really want to make an impact on other follow the sunnah.

" At one occaision Hazrat Mosa AS and his nation were asking Allah for rain. Allah told Mosa AS that the rain is not coming becuase there is one person in you that is a sinner. Untill he is among you there will be no rain. Hazrat Mosa AS conveyed Allah's message to the group and asked the sinner to leave the city. All of a sudden it started raining and Hazrat Mosa AS out of surprise asked Allah why He sent the rain when no body has left the group. Allah told him that that person has repented( done toba). Upon that Mosa AS asked Allah 'would you tell me the name of that person'. On that question Allah replied 'I like to cover for my slaves' and like to protect those who repent from others"

This incident clearly articulates what our behaviour should be about raising fingures.

Guys we do not have enough time in life to come out of Jahiliayah. As an ummah we are going down the drain every passing day and it is becuase we have indulge our selves in wordly grades and do not ponder about how we can make our image better in the eyes of Allah.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
hassam said:
Do not worry so much about the preverts in other societies. First look at your self. Even if we have one pervert in our society it is a shame to whole muslim ummah. We will one day face the wrath of Allah becuase we wasted so much of our time in ridiculing others for their misdeeds rather than using that time in improving our own society and figuring out the preverts in our selves.

By pointing out the weakness of other you will never be able to succeed. You may get little bit of sucess and chants in terms of some members of this portal hailing your victory but that will not justify your act as a neeki in the eyes of Allah.

This is the dilema of muslim society. Rather than looking at our selves and judging our character in the light of the guidance provided by Prophet Muhammad PBUH, we waste time in pointing fingures at others and conjurering conspiracies.

The greatest consipracies of all times against muslims done by shaitan is getting stronger every passing day. And this conpiracy is that we have involved our selves in getting to the level of other, we want to either be equal to them or greater then them rather then striving to be better in the eyes of Allah.

Islam teaches us not to ridicule other but provide them enlightment and let them decide at their own what is the right path. I would suggest if we really want to make an impact on other follow the sunnah.

" At one occaision Hazrat Mosa AS and his nation were asking Allah for rain. Allah told Mosa AS that the rain is not coming becuase there is one person in you that is a sinner. Untill he is among you there will be no rain. Hazrat Mosa AS conveyed Allah's message to the group and asked the sinner to leave the city. All of a sudden it started raining and Hazrat Mosa AS out of surprise asked Allah why He sent the rain when no body has left the group. Allah told him that that person has repented( done toba). Upon that Mosa AS asked Allah 'would you tell me the name of that person'. On that question Allah replied 'I like to cover for my slaves' and like to protect those who repent from others"

This incident clearly articulates what our behaviour should be about raising fingures.

Guys we do not have enough time in life to come out of Jahiliayah. As an ummah we are going down the drain every passing day and it is becuase we have indulge our selves in wordly grades and do not ponder about how we can make our image better in the eyes of Allah.

Good Reply.I hope there are many others like you lives in Pakistan.great to see nice and clean reply.

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I will wait till those charges are proven.. IN india we have sensationalist media particualrlry when ti involves some Hindu dharma gur they just go to town on flimsiest ground..

Havign said that presence of pervert is a usual statistical phenomena in any class or society and same hold true for baba class. it's fair to assue some baba woll eb pervert..

Sadly these babas are presented in such a way by media that their crime is equated with hinduims and whole baba class are generalized..

This will be tantamount to some engineer being found guilty and people shoutign all engineers are pervert..

Yes sodomy of kids ine medersah is a real issue albeit pKaistan doesn;t want to talk abotu ti ..

Point being pervs are everywhere and these pervs are not the upholder of truth in any religion

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing the video Pakistani Lion.

The video clearly shows just exactly how much better India is than the rest of the countries in the same region.

Don't be discouraged by the comments made by the indians. It is possible that these Indians' names and wedding dates were also chosen after having the discussions with the same priests mentioned in the video.

Bad is bad, and evil is evil whether it is in our community or some other. People have the right to know and should be educated about the cons of following disguised cons whether they are pretending to be muslim sufis or pathetic hindu tantriks.
Information should not be bounded by background of communities. One should not only consider ones own community's weaknesses but also the other community's shortcomings too.

Thanks once again.

hiramir34

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Liberal values should be floated around the cities. I believe the focus should be on the syllabus in these institutes. Free the student minds from the extremism elements that are taught in seminaries.