Hindu in Makkah Saudia Arabia - how did this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobyacca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
not everything you see on internet is true. you don't know what the person really is inside and what his motives are. There have been cases in the past where hindus, after getting islamic knowledge infiltrated in mosques in pakistan in order to promote maslak rift and unrest that's when people from different maslaks started to dislike each other in 90s in Pakistan and you hear cases like bomb blasts in the mosques. It was hindu infiltration with their agendas to cause unrest. dawbandi, wahabee, ahlesunnat, dawateislami, shia to name a few. deep in side no one likes each other but on the outside all are muslims.

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
Please don’t confuse Muslims.....if you are a Muslim you must believe that If he is a non-Muslim he can’t enter in Holy City of Makkah...Full Stop.

Dilwaly

MPA (400+ posts)
Ha ha ha .... delusional bigotry at the best by some idiot.
Indian Muslims are praying for his army from rab ul almine,
These extremists madarsa educated terrorists idiots should know that they are taught hatred in the name of Islam in Pakistan.
Islam is religion of peace .
Allah Hu Akbar .
Afghan jaleebi, very soon our wall on the border will finish and then no terrorist from Afghanistan will enter in Pakistan :pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag??

afghanbhaijan

There are many Muslims singers who sing devotional songs in Mandirs , gurudwaras, and mazars .
Allah is rabbulalmin , no body can stop rahmat of Allah on his children. Let the Punjabi butthurts cry in pain because they are doing all types of fitnah in the name of Islam .

afghanbhaijan

Afghan jaleebi, very soon our wall on the border will finish and then no terrorist from Afghanistan will enter in Pakistan :pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag:pakistanflag??
Butt hurt Punjabi bhaijan we have been hurting your butt from centuries, let me see how can you stop that .
Keep trying ..........????

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please don’t confuse Muslims.....if you are a Muslim you must believe that If he is a non-Muslim he can’t enter in Holy City of Makkah...Full Stop.

Allah says in Sura At-Tauba : 9/28
O ye who believe! truly the pagans are unclean; so let them not after this year of theirs approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty soon will Allah enrich you if He wills out of his bounty for Allah is All-Knowing All-Wise.
http://www.alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/9/28

It is specificially the Majid al Haram that is banned for non-muslims. I don't think it's the whole city.
The order from Allah is to stop non-muslims from entering the Masjid al Haram but sometimes these kind of lapses in security can happen since humans are responsible. Allah did not say that he himself will make sure that non-muslims cannot enter.

The alleged non-muslim who entered the Haram Sharif most likely claimed to have converted to a muslim in India and got the papers made. Not exactly difficult to do.

peluramramani

Councller (250+ posts)
not everything you see on internet is true. you don't know what the person really is inside and what his motives are. There have been cases in the past where hindus, after getting islamic knowledge infiltrated in mosques in pakistan in order to promote maslak rift and unrest that's when people from different maslaks started to dislike each other in 90s in Pakistan and you hear cases like bomb blasts in the mosques. It was hindu infiltration with their agendas to cause unrest. dawbandi, wahabee, ahlesunnat, dawateislami, shia to name a few. deep in side no one likes each other but on the outside all are muslims.
Look here Bobby the buqrat ......????

So what makes you issue an statement that " Hindus of Pakistan dared to infiltrate Pakistani masazid and madarsa , brainwashed poor Muslims created different masalaks and got started war between them ? "
This is height of retardness and burning example of mulla bred conspiracy theories.
Perhaps you never will come to know that Hindus are the most persecuted people in Pakistan there life and honour is violated by Muslims every now and then.their girls are abducted and converted by Muslims if you have heard the name of notoriously famous khankah of mirpur mathelo run by Mia mittha .every year this mittha gets Hindu and Christian girls abducted by Muslims and gets them converted in to muslim faith .
You think such persecuted community will try to divide majority Muslim community ?

Last edited:

Dilwaly

MPA (400+ posts)
Butt hurt Punjabi bhaijan we have been hurting your butt from centuries, let me see how can you stop that .
Keep trying ..........????
u are from shithole India, very soon Pakistan will drop 75 nuclears on India and sheikh Rasherd will be chief minister of mumbai

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hindus work in mecca but not allowed inside Haram borders. But there is no one checking ids as well so the person can sneak in
Nopes non muslims are not allowed to enter Makkah, they do have random checks there. not all people are checked. This guy posed as Muslim to enter Makkah. if this reaches the Saudi authorities then he will be in serious trouble. (hint hint, somebody make this viral in Saudi Arab

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nopes non muslims are not allowed to enter Makkah, they do have random checks there. not all people are checked. This guy posed as Muslim to enter Makkah. if this reaches the Saudi authorities then he will be in serious trouble. (hint hint, somebody make this viral in Saudi Arab
Meri jaan...i have been there. Employees in pvt companies outside border of Haram are hindus from India working in telecom company. Even out tour guide took them to c Kabah to convert them to Islam

shumali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar aik hindu musalman ban kar Kaaba gia to iss mein itney seekhpa honey ki kia baat hey, dekhiay hamarey masjidon me kitney ghair muslim Islam ka libada orhey muslamanon ko gumrah kar rahey hein

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)
This is Saudi law that no non-Muslim an enter City of Makkah. If Madirs and synagogues have similar laws or requirements then Muslims should also be stopped from going in.

یہ سعودی حکومت سے پہلے شریعت کا قانون ہے حدودِ حرم مکہ اور مدینہ میں غیر مسلم داخل نہی ہو سکتے۔۔۔

اس کا تفصیلی اور تسلی بخش جواب ڈاکٹر ذاکر نائیک صاحب دے چکے ہیں جو کہ یو ٹیوب پہ آسانی سے مل جائے گا

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Meri jaan...i have been there. Employees in pvt companies outside border of Haram are hindus from India working in telecom company. Even out tour guide took them to c Kabah to convert them to Islam
I spent around 13 years in Jeddah. By law they arent allowed in. If they are there, the companies are breaking the law, and these companies might face penalties for that if this news breaks out. Their presence doesnt mean that its legal.

29984838117_9fbb82503a_z.jpg
44201510374_0e2ff72e8e_z.jpg
29984837927_947e18d401_z.jpg

Saudi-Arabia-apartheid-road-sign-to-Mecca-non-Muslims.jpg

You can agree or disagree on the existence of this law, (personally I disagree), but the law is there!
For those of you who are saying muslims are allowed to Temples why not the other way round. Well this law is there just for Makkah and Madina, the rest of the country including its Mosques (and around the world), Theres no Entry ban. nor should there be any ban. For reference Muslims are not allowed in all the temples, heres an example:
main-qimg-48b7b3dc992dfd17b4ae5c6f11d14b97

Theres even a temple which doesnt allow any menstrating women, to be fair the ban was lifted by the Supreme court of India, but the religious authorities still try to prevent them from entering.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar aik hindu musalman ban kar Kaaba gia to iss mein itney seekhpa honey ki kia baat hey, dekhiay hamarey masjidon me kitney ghair muslim Islam ka libada orhey muslamanon ko gumrah kar rahey hein
The problem is he wasnt there to learn about Islam, he was there to create deception and propaganda. And also its against the law. And Law no matter how unjust should be followed.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
A first class retard spreading hate .
All Muslims who go to churches or Mandir or sinaugaug should be reported.

Its not about all mosques, its just about the two cities. (personally I dont agree with it), but the law is there. Also the guy who went there and made the video had wicked reasons, he went there to make propaganda videos and to spread hate. Also there are some Temples and most probably some synagogues and churches also, which bars people from other religion. Nobody here is objecting that he entered a mosque, he entered the holiest mosque pretending to be Muslim(deception), to spread a propaganda msg(this is a definition of false propaganda).
If theres a Hindu guy who entered there, out of curiosity, or to learn something, I would actually be happy, although that would still be breaking the law. If I see any Muslim entering a temple posing as Hindu and giving a political msg, as if its coming from a Hindu, I would be similarly offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.