Hillary Clinton on Afghan Strategy - December 02, 2009

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i like hilory clinton's sympathetic views about pakistan in the past but things are changing rapidly.obama gave the time period 18 months ,now he is backtracking and same thing hilory is talking.when i say the american's intentions in our region are very questionable if you read between the lines when obama says "terrorist can take over pakistan's nukes".It says all that they are coming for pak nukes,they have in their mind,Mr.obama is trapped among the big conspirators and now they are trying to trap pakistan too. its upto the civil and military administration to safeguard our nuke assets.i dont depend on zardari but i am positive about Mr.Gilani's strong will for the country to stand up firm in front of U.S and tell them straight forward,we know your intentions and we wont allow you in our country and we wont help you.There are no more alqaida left in pakistan,if there are any give us the drones and we will take care of them.America is looking for excuse to go after our nukes and destroy our cities one by one.we have to take a stand before its too late,hell with their aid.Lets start from today to live within our means and organize our country and economy.if we are sincere ,God will help us and just trust in God.Take this matter in the parliament and let the members decide about america's plans.This way we will know that who is sincere with the country,just like turkey did.The real terrorists are living in washington and tel aviv.This is a reality and everyone knows them.

heyguy

Citizen
tkaun said:
i like hilory clinton's sympathetic views about pakistan in the past but things are changing rapidly.obama gave the time period 18 months ,now he is backtracking and same thing hilory is talking.when i say the american's intentions in our region are very questionable if you read between the lines when obama says "terrorist can take over pakistan's nukes".It says all that they are coming for pak nukes,they have in their mind,Mr.obama is trapped among the big conspirators and now they are trying to trap pakistan too.Now its upto the civil and military administration to safeguard our nuke assets.i dont depend on zardari but i am positive about Mr.Gilani's strong will for the country to stand up firm in front of U.S and tell them straight forward,we know your intentions and we wont allow you in our country and we wont help you.There are no more alqaida left in pakistan,if there are any give us the drones and we will take care of them.America is looking for excuse to go after our nukes and destroy our cities one by one.we have to take a stand before its too late,hell with their aid.Lets start from today to live within our means and organize our country and economy.if we are sincere ,God will help us and just trust in God.Take this matter in the parliament and let the members decide about america's plans.This way we will know that who is sincere with the country,just the turkey did.
Completely agree with u

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hilory Clinton says pakistan is an independant country,she and obama say that alqaida is trying to get pakistan's nukes.This is a lame excuse to make a case against pakistan.once Colin powel said when we have to go after some country ,we have to cook the story so well that it looks quite real ,then we take action.It was in the reference to iraq invasion because U.S found nothing after the attack.So U.S is cooking the same story on the advice of the zionist that they have to get pakistan because its muslim country and israel is scared of pak nukes so they want to do some thing about it.Get them or destroy them and U.S or any other country dont realize the implications of doing this that they will never live in peace for ever if they try to do this kind of stupid thing against pakistan.U.S and others should know that pak will sacrifice every thing to safegaurd its nuke assets because they are the defence of pakistan.pakistanis will go to any length to take the revenge if some one try to harm our nuke assets . If you think pakistan is an independant country then treat it like that ,dont dictate us all the time.We will learn to say no to you ,may be move away from you ,that will be much more comfortable and peaceful moments for pakistan.we have been tired of your nagging, DO MORE, if pakistan today get out of america 's shadow that will be the real happy moments of our life.This stupid govt does not know how to deal with you .should be like IRAN,with honour and dignity.We know perfectly about your intentions,you are coming to attack pakistan in fata area,i hope you will learn some lessons and afghanistan will be your grave yard,its not me ,its the russians generals are saying.You have animosity against muslims and that will be your downfall because one day there will be nature's wrath because you are killing the innocent people.God almighty is watching your actions.