Height of treachery by Pakistani administration: New disclosures by Hamid Mir

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hamid Mir in Capital talk has disclosed some amazing information. I suspect the source of his knowledge is Pakistani Army.

1- According to Mir, Pakistani ISI recorded more than 40 calls of Al-Kuwaiti. They shared these calls with CIA. If they decided to find these people themselves and acted, we could have been spared the humiliation. Now how is that ISI and Pakistani Government can not point out this fact to the Americans, after such serious accusations?

Instead of using diplomatic and official channels what is the point of using Mir to leak this information? Are we learning anything or are we completely and utterly useless and brainless?

2- According to Mir, Pakistani embassy in Washington issued visas to US pilots and the commandos. These people visited Abbotabad/Pakistan and worked out their operation details by surveying the area and their route plans. What would you call the Ambassador of Pakistan in Washington? A traitor indeed. But I can assure everyone, he would never be changed until Zardari is in power. It is obvious people are treating Pakistan as their personal property. This is the height of treachery and disloyalty to your own country.

3- Why ISI was not aware of these people visiting Abbotabad? We have also heard the news that there were operative on the ground monitoring the operation. And another bombshell from Washington that they had commandos on the ground to attack Pakistani soldiers and kill them if they approach the area. Who give visas to these enemies of Pakistan to kill Pakistani soldiers on their own soil? Anyone still think that Hussein Haqqani and Zardari are not traitors?

Wake up Pakistan, before it is too late. If you still keep sleeping you may never wake up again (God forbid), May Allah SWT bless Pakistan and keeps it out of harm way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nvm3CpszU_E#at=357

Last edited:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Height of treachery by Pakistani administration: New disclosures by Mir

lol..yaar to be honest..we are a shameless nation..including me..i am shameless..we are a dead pathetic nation..i am a pathetic pakistani and most of us too..our people are sad sad case...look at egypt..they are willing to die for their rightss

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Do not trust the media. They are the biggest liars. Only Allah knows what the truth is and I do not know if we will ever get to know the truth. Rather than calling our selves pathetic and humiliating our selves we need to learn from our mistakes. Every person has a down fall but great are those who stand up and walk again. We had a lot of down falls but it is only becuase Allah is raheem and He wants us to get back to Him. Only if we do that. If Pakistan really has to play a role for Islam than Allah will provide some body this opportunity, if not us somebody else, but if we do not repent and do not change our selves, we are bound to doom. I still believe that Allah has great plans for us that is why our enemies are holding their breath and not ripping us apart. It is the prime time for them to do that. I do not think they will get this kind of opportunity again.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Do not trust the media. They are the biggest liars. Only Allah knows what the truth is and I do not know if we will ever get to know the truth. Rather than calling our selves pathetic and humiliating our selves we need to learn from our mistakes. Every person has a down fall but great are those who stand up and walk again. We had a lot of down falls but it is only becuase Allah is raheem and He wants us to get back to Him. Only if we do that. If Pakistan really has to play a role for Islam than Allah will provide some body this opportunity, if not us somebody else, but if we do not repent and do not change our selves, we are bound to doom. I still believe that Allah has great plans for us that is why our enemies are holding their breath and not ripping us apart. It is the prime time for them to do that. I do not think they will get this kind of opportunity again.

shamsheer bhai,

computer kay aaga baith ker bhashan mut do. oththo kuch kam karo. Is terha ki "yapay" ki batain bahut ho chukeen ab kuch kam karo.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

shamsheer bhai,

computer kay aaga baith ker bhashan mut do. oththo kuch kam karo. Is terha ki "yapay" ki batain bahut ho chukeen ab kuch kam karo.

Har insan apni auqat aur tarbiat kay lihaz say baat karta, mere utni he auqat hai jitni mere baat say wazay hai aur aapki utni jitni aap apnain aoopar bayan kardi hai. Wasala-o-alikum wa-rehmatullah.

zhkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Salam every one

For quite a while we are hearing bad news regarding ISI. Keep in mind ISI is our only hope to fight the enemies of Pakistan and in the near future the enemies of Islam. We should always support ISI, give them confidence and stand behind them. ISI is facing a very hard great game. In this crucial part of history, we as a nation and as a umma, are facing severe problems, the most dangerous problem is the lack of leadership. Every one can clearly see that the whole political system is corrupt. So, whatever happen we are behind ISI.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

Why i call us pathetic is to make ourselves realize we are not on the right path..we sit home and watch indian movies and then call india our enemy and enemy of Islam..
it dosent make sense..we sit home and backbite these useless leaders..instead of taking a stand..we write posts like we are gonna get up and do something but we dont...
you are rite about that InshAllah Allah swt will help us..but Why???? because we help the US in killing our muslim innocent people??and every politician who dies is called a shaheed??because we listen to music when we are suppose to pray and praise Allah SWT...or is it because we fail to realize that we should struggle to become rightous slaves of Allah rather then slaves of US..each and everyone of us is working for USA when we keep our mouth shut when they come in our country and kill our innocent people..
directly or indirectly..we should be able to unite now and protest against our leaders policies..it is time..we should feel the same for our muslims brothers and sisters no matter where they are in the world..but we dun even feel pain for a our brothers living right next to us..this is our time..Muslim world is rising and we the second most populated muslim country is sleeping when we are tortured the most after Palestine and Afghanistan.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

Brother that is wrong. ISI is not our only hope. Our only hope is Almighty Allah. ISI have been used by the govt stooges for a long long time. They don't report to anyone and think of themselves higher than the govt and that's where the problem lies.

Like our best ARMY, ISI is also corrupt. Were they able to capture Osama?. Stop Raymond Davis from leaving the country?.

Salam every one

For quite a while we are hearing bad news regarding ISI. Keep in mind ISI is our only hope to fight the enemies of Pakistan and in the near future the enemies of Islam. We should always support ISI, give them confidence and stand behind them. ISI is facing a very hard great game. In this crucial part of history, we as a nation and as a umma, are facing severe problems, the most dangerous problem is the lack of leadership. Every one can clearly see that the whole political system is corrupt. So, whatever happen we are behind ISI.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Why i call us pathetic is to make ourselves realize we are not on the right path..we sit home and watch indian movies and then call india our enemy and enemy of Islam..

Salman,

I agree, I face similar problems at home. Before I got married to a Pakistani girl, I never watched an Indian movie in my life. I didn't know which one is Salman Khan and which one is Aamir Khan. Now in my home in London, most of the time Indian movies are on and I can not do much, but to repeat what you have written. I do not watch them personally.

When I go to Pakistan, I see people up whole night watching indian movies and dramas and then waking up late afternoon. How a country can progress like this? I do not understand the national thinking at all. On top of it, owners of our media outlets, like Geo and ARY are importing the movies to the cinemas in Pakistan to make more money.

What these movies show? Most of them are copies of English and movies from all around the globe. Majority if not all the Indian songs steal Music and Score from all around the world. Indians are one of the most useless people without much creativity. But we still watch these useless movies.

My heart bleeds, But like I said, there are too many treacherous people in Pakistan. We have completely destroyed our nationhood. People do not care now, because they know our leaders are gutless, soulless thieves, who are good for nothing. This is spreading apathy in the nation. I am worried extremely worried, indeed.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

it dosent make sense..we sit home and backbite these useless leaders..instead of taking a stand..we write posts like we are gonna get up and do something but we dont...
you are rite about that InshAllah Allah swt will help us..but Why???? because we help the US in killing our muslim innocent people??and every politician who dies is called a shaheed??because we listen to music when we are suppose to pray and praise Allah SWT...or is it because we fail to realize that we should struggle to become rightous slaves of Allah rather then slaves of US..each and everyone of us is working for USA when we keep our mouth shut when they come in our country and kill our innocent people..
directly or indirectly..we should be able to unite now and protest against our leaders policies..it is time..we should feel the same for our muslims brothers and sisters no matter where they are in the world..but we dun even feel pain for a our brothers living right next to us..this is our time..Muslim world is rising and we the second most populated muslim country is sleeping when we are tortured the most after Palestine and Afghanistan.

Brother! I see eye to eye with you on this issue and understand your sentiments. That is the reason why I did not liked/disliked your comments and did not quote them either. What I was just trying to do is to show some light, some hope as a muslim. I used to think that things will change but since I have read quran with translation for some reason my mind fails to accept that anything will change untill people will change them selves. I do not think anything will happen to Pakistan but Pakistanies will go through one misery to another untill they change their way of life. You can read the response that I received from A.Ali.T and the language he has used. This is the kind of behavior that we need to change. He has no idea who I am and what I do practically in my life but you can read his confidence in commenting about me.
We need to decide whether Allah is our lord or not whether Quran is our book of guidance or not. If yes than change our life according to that. I do not mean to say keep a beard, raise your shalwar and jump into a battle. If we learn a lesson from the life of Anmbia, jihad takes different color every time. If we learn from the Sunnah of every Prophet the greatest jihad to change one self. Strengthen the Eman, strenghten your self as an Ummat before you can talk to your enemy on your terms. We do not want to educate our selves, do not want to adhere to Quran and Sunnat and expect righteous people to be our leaders? The greatest weapon of current time is education and Akhuwat. We do not have any of this.
In our culture, liars are smart people (taiz aadmi), honest is dumb (bewaqoof, phir kisi nain thag lia usko), rich is famous, poor is second class citizen, cast is more important than eman, debauchery (chichorpan) is an acceptible trait of a yound lad, swearing is sign of maturity, using influence (sifarish) is a quality, bribing is OK, etc.

There are some people with eman that has held this nation together but they are vanishing quickly.

Last edited:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

you are right that we shouldnt loose hope, InshAllah everything will work out..but we have to work hard and stand up..we have to realize and act upon it..and then things will start getting better InshAllah..i agree with whatever u say..in my opinion beard is fard but rite now its about going back to La illaha illallah...and realizing who our God is..saying it dosent mean u mean it..actually believing it inside that Allah is our Lord and we our His slaves...we have to go to the basics..and build on that..we have to start reciting Quran and try to understand it..because Quran has healing and has Sirahs of our Prophets and Peace be upon then all..that we can learn from..Allah SWT has given us the Quran for thinking and learning and to make our lives easier..we have to start thinking big now..that is to improve our system..and exactly like u said..we need to improve the system by caring and trusting Allah SWT
Brother! I see eye to eye with you on this issue and understand your sentiments. That is the reason why I did not liked/disliked your comments and did not quote them either. What I was just trying to do is to show some light, some hope as a muslim. I used to think that things will change but since I have read quran with translation for some reason my mind fails to accept that anything will change untill people will change them selves. I do not think anything will happen to Pakistan but Pakistanies will go through one misery to another untill they change their way of life. You can read the response that I received from A.Ali.T and the language he has used. This is the kind of behavior that we need to change. He has no idea who I am and what I do practically in my life but you can read his confidence in commenting about me.
We need to decide whether Allah is our lord or not whether Quran is our book of guidance or not. If yes than change our life according to that. I do not mean to say keep a beard, raise your shalwar and jump into a battle. If we learn a lesson from the life of Anmbia, jihad takes different color every time. If we learn from the Sunnah of every Prophet the greatest jihad to change one self. Strengthen the Eman, strenghten your self as an Ummat before you can talk to your enemy on your terms. We do not want to educate our selves, do not want to adhere to Quran and Sunnat and expect righteous people to be our leaders? The greatest weapon of current time is education and Akhuwat. We do not have any of this.
In our culture, liars are smart people (taiz aadmi), honest is dumb (bewaqoof, phir kisi nain thag lia usko), rich is famous, poor is second class citizen, cast is more important than eman, debauchery (chichorpan) is an acceptible trait of a yound lad, swearing is sign of maturity, using influence (sifarish) is a quality, bribing is OK, etc.

There are some people with eman that has held this nation together but they are vanishing quickly.