Hazrat Umer (R.A.) Ka Nizam e Hakumat

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

government_1.gif

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Hazrat Umer (R.A.) Aur Fikr e Akhirat, Read it! Read it! Read it!

The people you want this to see, their God is USA and they are very "Godfearing" people. Such literature has been circulating since the partition even better and more persuasive but look at the state of the country it did'nt help perhaps as the politicians,army,judiciary in power in Pakistan are not muslims.

Last edited:

hans

Banned
Hazrat Umer (Raziallah ho anho) governance should be a mandatory subject taught in schools of Pakistan.

Or better make a Affidavit make each Political Leader put his signature on it. That he or she will govern under the guidance of Hazrat Umar (Raziallah ho anho) mode of governance. or Else 20 years of Jail time Hard labor.

End of Story.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Umar was not chosen 2nd Caliph by democratic ways. Due to his strict and autocratic nature, Umar was not a very popular figure among the notables of Madinah and members of Majlis al Shura, accordingly succession of Umar was initially discouraged by high ranking companions of Abu Bakr. Nevertheless, Abu Bakr decided to make Umar, his successor. Umar was still well known for his extraordinary will power, intelligence, political astuteness, impartiality, justice and care for poor and underprivileged people.

Abu Bakr is reported to have said to the high-ranking advisers:
‘’His (Umar's) strictness was there because of my softness when the weight of Caliphate will be over his shoulders he will remain no longer strict. If I will be asked by the God to whom I have appointed my successor, I will tell him that I have appointed the best man among your men.’’

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is the use of telling such stories again and again ?Just like fairy tales to naughty children at bed time.:) Neither Hazrat Umar(R.A) can come back to Govern as he did,nor that time can be brought back.
Look at ground realities,design your own way of governess according to requirement.Stop dreaming.

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
well i don't agree with you.. the reason we talk about hazrat muhammad pbuh and his campanions because we want to learn from them.. The time hasn't changed, islam hasn't changed. The stories in Quran and the hadiths are their for us to learn from them.. they are not there so that we just enjoy the history by reading these stories.. the reason our ulema and our politicans including the public is so backwards and has no security of life or anything else and is in miserable situation is because we see those situations as stories and don't learn from them.. so respect Allah by learning Quran and following it, respect Hazrat Muhammad pbuh by following his footsteps, and respect the companions by using their examples.
And i disagree with the comments of "singlani" that he was not democratically choosen.. all the khulfa were choosen by the companions of Allah, that was the democratic process at that time that the companions or most of the companions agreed to have hazrat abu bakar r.a. to hazrat ali r.a. as their khalifa.. ofcourse there was no paper voting but the agreement of the companions is actually a democratic process.

What is the use of telling such stories again and again ?Just like fairy tales to naughty children at bed time.:) Neither Hazrat Umar(R.A) can come back to Govern as he did,nor that time can be brought back.
Look at ground realities,design your own way of governess according to requirement.Stop dreaming.

M

mimran301

I have a question: if everything was so rosy and flourishing then why three khalifas died unnatural death. I wonder if Abu Baker's khalifat would have extended more than mere 2 years, how he would have died. Further a quick point for the khalifat preachers - who assert and pretend that it was best time humanity ever had. Then what is best explanation of battle of Jamal (5000+5000 soldiers from both sides were killed) and Battle of Siffin (45000 soldiers of Muawiyah and 25000 soldiers of Ali were killed, all of them were Sahaba: the person who saw of visited Prophet of Islam and accepted Islam as religion), surely the battles of Jamal and Siffin divided Muslim in Sunni and Shia blocks forever and never ending rift started, which still prevails in contemporary Islam of 21th century (i.e. Arab vs. Iran). Muslim simply followed the superior rulings of Byzantine Empire; as they had already all kind of set rules for armies, jails, and courts, post offices, Trade rules, Taxation system, freeing slaves, new calendar, and new churches and finally building new cities. If someone remembered the short time of Alexander, 60 new cities were built with the name of ''Alexandria''. It was approximately 900 years before the arrival of Islam.There was nothing new, all these things were already happening in Byzantine Empire. Let’s see how a Muslim historian, Masudi, praised the Sassanian administration of Persia: "excellent administration of the Sassanid kings, their well-ordered policy, their care for their subjects, and the prosperity of their domains." All agricultural reforms in Arabia were brought from Persia. This was old stuff for world.
But yes ...all these things were very new for Arabs, and arrival of Islam brought all those changes in the life of nomad Arabs of Arab peninsula.
Khalifat: First 30 years of rule, after the death of prophet of Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have a question: if everything was so rosy and flourishing then why three khalifas died unnatural death. I wonder if Abu Baker's khalifat would have extended more than mere 2 years, how he would have died. Further a quick point for the khalifat preachers - who assert and pretend that it was best time humanity ever had. Then what is best explanation of battle of Jamal (5000+5000 soldiers from both sides were killed) and Battle of Siffin (45000 soldiers of Muawiyah and 25000 soldiers of Ali were killed, all of them were Sahaba: the person who saw of visited Prophet of Islam and accepted Islam as religion), surely the battles of Jamal and Siffin divided Muslim in Sunni and Shia blocks forever and never ending rift started, which still prevails in contemporary Islam of 21th century (i.e. Arab vs. Iran). Muslim simply followed the superior rulings of Byzantine Empire; as they had already all kind of set rules for armies, jails, and courts, post offices, Trade rules, Taxation system, freeing slaves, new calendar, and new churches and finally building new cities. If someone remembered the short time of Alexander, 60 new cities were built with the name of ''Alexandria''. It was approximately 900 years before the arrival of Islam.There was nothing new, all these things were already happening in Byzantine Empire. Let’s see how a Muslim historian, Masudi, praised the Sassanian administration of Persia: "excellent administration of the Sassanid kings, their well-ordered policy, their care for their subjects, and the prosperity of their domains." All agricultural reforms in Arabia were brought from Persia. This was old stuff for world.
But yes ...all these things were very new for Arabs, and arrival of Islam brought all those changes in the life of nomad Arabs of Arab peninsula.
Excellent reply to the khilafat dreamers(clap)

Khilafat is empire of faith in Allah, it has nothing to do with prosperity of this material world. But the prosperity and development which we receive by establishing Khilafat is just a gift from Allah. Your whole discussion is pointless. U r just trying to showoff yourself by making quotations from here and there.

The Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam, told Abu Sa'id Al Khudri,
"Poverty for those of you who love me flows quicker than a flood from a mountain's peak to its base."

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khilafat is empire of faith in Allah, it has nothing to do with prosperity of this material world. But the prosperity and development which we receive by establishing Khilafat is just a gift from Allah. Your whole discussion is pointless. U r just trying to showoff yourself by making quotations from here and there.

The Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam, told Abu Sa'id Al Khudri,
"Poverty for those of you who love me flows quicker than a flood from a mountain's peak to its base."

It seems that you can not face the facts.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are no facts presented in pointless discussion of mimran301.
Is it not fact that 3 out of 4 Khalifas were assasinated.?Was that an ideal situation of law and order?And your favorite Khliafat remained only for few years?After that what happened?If it was such a strong system of governess,why Hazrat Ali and Amir Muaviya were in conflict with each other?Why Jang e jamal and Jang e Siffen took place?And there are countless "Whys" which cannot be answered.
Mere mazi ko andheron mein daba rehney do
Mera mazi meri zillat k siva kuch bhi nahin

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
well i don't agree with you.. the reason we talk about hazrat muhammad pbuh and his campanions because we want to learn from them.. The time hasn't changed, islam hasn't changed. The stories in Quran and the hadiths are their for us to learn from them.. they are not there so that we just enjoy the history by reading these stories.. the reason our ulema and our politicans including the public is so backwards and has no security of life or anything else and is in miserable situation is because we see those situations as stories and don't learn from them.. so respect Allah by learning Quran and following it, respect Hazrat Muhammad pbuh by following his footsteps, and respect the companions by using their examples.
And i disagree with the comments of "singlani" that he was not democratically choosen.. all the khulfa were choosen by the companions of Allah, that was the democratic process at that time that the companions or most of the companions agreed to have hazrat abu bakar r.a. to hazrat ali r.a. as their khalifa.. ofcourse there was no paper voting but the agreement of the companions is actually a democratic process.

But the problem is that in the next elections , everyone will forget Hazrat Umer (RA) and will remember their PPP, PML, MQM, or any other corrupt political leader. They will elect them again and again and once they elect them , then they will start to curse them. That time they will remember Hazrat Umer (RA).

Is it not fact that 3 out of 4 Khalifas were assasinated.?Was that an ideal situation of law and order?And your favorite Khliafat remained only for few years?After that what happened?If it was such a strong system of governess,why Hazrat Ali and Amir Muaviya were in conflict with each other?Why Jang e jamal and Jang e Siffen took place?And there are countless "Whys" which cannot be answered.
Mere mazi ko andheron mein daba rehney do
Mera mazi meri zillat k siva kuch bhi nahin

Our Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi wa Sallam told us to love death as much as non muslims love life. All Four Sahaba Radi Allahu Anhu loved to live life like ordinary persons and they loved Shadat more than you love life and if 3 of them were martryed in the way of Allah then why are u amazed on their martyrdom? Those Sahaba Radi Allahu Anhu received what they pursued always. All Sahaba Radi Allahu Anhu lived life on the principles of Allah.
And principles of Allah are always RIGHT. But science could be wrong. So system of Allah is always Right but capitalism,communism and all other isms could be wrong.

Jang e jamal and Jang e Siffen are the consequences of misunderstandings created by Jews among Muslims. These conflicts were already foretold by Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi wa Sallam. There is nothing new in it!!!

Last edited: