Hate propaganda against IK and PTI

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys, Hate propaganda is also on move since they saw the growing popularity of IK. Some sources are quoting former PTI workers like the one as follows:
Had a brief chat with a former (high) office holder of PTI-Lahore. I asked him why he had left PTI and the main reasons he gave was "disillusionment". He said Imran Khan is a celebrity of course but the problem is he thinks like a celebrity and not like a politician. I asked him what he meant by that. He gave me the example that once we organized a function/conference for 1600 die-hard PTI supporters from all over to whom Imran was supposed to come give a pep-talk of sorts. The event was organized weeks in advance and was all set but at the last minute Imran got a call to appear on a talk show and he just dumped his workers because he thought being on a talk show was more important and we got left with many angry supporters who swore they would never attend another meeting. He also talked about IK's habit of avoiding meeting people for reasons such as "Meray workout ka time hai!". He claimed even most of the office bearers can not get time from him and quite a few of them have never even met him. He said compare that to MQM: Although they just recently opened an office here, they run the place like a professional organization: they have divided Lahore into six sectors and the sector chiefs meet DAILY and give progress reports, etc. 40 of the local workers have already met Altaf Hussain (MQM arranged for their visas, paid for their tickets and expenses). Sure, he says, they were asked to do "bait" on Altaf's hand that they will "never double cross him or ELSE..." but I am talking organization. PTI hasn't any what so ever and even today things are run by the boot-straps -- there is no planning of any sort.

Another thing he mentioned was that no advice is ever followed, hardly any email gets a response. For example, he says, we once came up with an action plan on how to pick areas, chose candidates for those areas at least two years in advance so that they can start meeting people in their constituency, "un kay ghum aur khushi maiN shariq houN", provide help to people when possible, etc. Says he didn't hear a thing till six months later when he met Imran and there too all Imran said was "Yar XYZ, tum naiN mujhay jo plan bhayja tha um per kabhi bat karaiN g@y.." and that was it. That time never came....

(I know this is going to peeve a lot of PTI people but this confirms many of my beliefs about PTI/Imran and why they have had little success and why they are facing the same in the future...)

Source: http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/a-chat-with-an-ex-pti-lahore-office-bearer

Abdul Hakeem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
(IMRAN_____KHAN_____KA_____PEGHAAM_____QAUM_____KAY_____NAAM)
Humaray Pas Dunya Ki
2sri Barri Namak ki Kaan
5vi Barri Sonay ki Kaan
5vi Barri Koilay ki Kaan
7vi Barri Tambey ki Kaan
Phir B IMF Say Bheek?
2sra Bara Dam
3 Nuclear Reactors
5 dryaa
Phir B Har Waqt Light Gum?
6ti Barri Army
7vi Nuclear Power
No.1 Taqat-War Army
Phir B Drone Hamlon per Khamoshi?
7vi Barri Chawal ki Pedawaar
8vi Barri Gandum ki Pedawaar
Phir B itni Mehngai?
WAJA SIRF.1
CORRUPT LEADERS
AUR
KHAMOSH AWAM
KHUDA K LIYE JAGO AUR APNE HAQ K LIYE BOLO
INQELAB K LIYE TAYAR HO JAO
AGAR PAKISTAN SAY PYAR HAIN TUUUUUUUUUU
PLSSSSSSSSS FORWARD 2 ALL PAKISTANI.
ALLAH hamari madad farma. AMEEN

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys, Hate propaganda is also on move since they saw the growing popularity of IK. Some sources are quoting former PTI workers like the one as follows:
Had a brief chat with a former (high) office holder of PTI-Lahore. I asked him why he had left PTI and the main reasons he gave was "disillusionment". He said Imran Khan is a celebrity of course but the problem is he thinks like a celebrity and not like a politician. I asked him what he meant by that. He gave me the example that once we organized a function/conference for 1600 die-hard PTI supporters from all over to whom Imran was supposed to come give a pep-talk of sorts. The event was organized weeks in advance and was all set but at the last minute Imran got a call to appear on a talk show and he just dumped his workers because he thought being on a talk show was more important and we got left with many angry supporters who swore they would never attend another meeting. He also talked about IK's habit of avoiding meeting people for reasons such as "Meray workout ka time hai!". He claimed even most of the office bearers can not get time from him and quite a few of them have never even met him. He said compare that to MQM: Although they just recently opened an office here, they run the place like a professional organization: they have divided Lahore into six sectors and the sector chiefs meet DAILY and give progress reports, etc. 40 of the local workers have already met Altaf Hussain (MQM arranged for their visas, paid for their tickets and expenses). Sure, he says, they were asked to do "bait" on Altaf's hand that they will "never double cross him or ELSE..." but I am talking organization. PTI hasn't any what so ever and even today things are run by the boot-straps -- there is no planning of any sort.

Another thing he mentioned was that no advice is ever followed, hardly any email gets a response. For example, he says, we once came up with an action plan on how to pick areas, chose candidates for those areas at least two years in advance so that they can start meeting people in their constituency, "un kay ghum aur khushi maiN shariq houN", provide help to people when possible, etc. Says he didn't hear a thing till six months later when he met Imran and there too all Imran said was "Yar XYZ, tum naiN mujhay jo plan bhayja tha um per kabhi bat karaiN g@y.." and that was it. That time never came....

(I know this is going to peeve a lot of PTI people but this confirms many of my beliefs about PTI/Imran and why they have had little success and why they are facing the same in the future...)

Source: http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/a-chat-with-an-ex-pti-lahore-office-bearer

Glad to see you finally trying to find out the truth
(clap)(clap)(clap)

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Looks like collumbus eggs have hatched. Or he is using a disguise. Beware of this munafiq. This kind of negative propaganda will get you no where. It is strengthening PTI resolve and increasing its popularity on daily basis.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What's the point of this post?
If you don't like his style, then don't vote for him. Don't try to convince the rest of us with the story of one disgrunted ex-PTI, who may have some personal issues with him.

In fact, I see a trait of M. A. Jinnah (pbuh) in him. Everyone at the time and especially British thought he was too unyielding and stubborn. See what he accomplished by sticking up with his principles and standing up to the sarcastics.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who so ever wants to leave that's his/her own choice.... IK in secondary in-person but the ideology of the party is the main thing you agree or disagree... if someone wants to have personal or one to one relations with the party head then i want to know what those 1600 die-hard people did for the party. although i dont believe the story but i agree to the fact that a talk show is far more important then meeting few hundred party workers and if they are true party workers they must have this realization that spreading massage is far more important at this stage and TV is the best medium for it... Ya poorana political culture hai jahan people want to make numbers and PR with the leaders ... jahan line main kharey rahoo appications paker ka .... IK us pakistan ki baat ker raha hai jahan aap ka her jayaz kaam gher bathey ya us k asal muqam pay hoga...I've no idea what people are expacting from IK ....dont they realise one simple fact that its the people who need a true leader to lead this country not the IK's need to rule this country in disarray... he has achieved that is more then enough for one span of life... and he is making millions without doing anything bad or corrupt... Ooo bhai IK ya kesi bhe clean leader ya party ko vote dey k apna bhala karoo gey koe ahsaan nahi hai Ik pay... jo saaf dil hoo woh wesay bhe sood o ziyan see be-niyaz hota hai... Main her bar sab sai poochta hoon kya fark paray ga IK ko ager ya mulk yoon he chalta rahey ya exist bhe na karta hoo??? here im not a correspondent of IK but just replying on the thread given.

Raheem

Banned
Looks like collumbus eggs have hatched. Or he is using a disguise. Beware of this munafiq. This kind of negative propaganda will get you no where. It is strengthening PTI resolve and increasing its popularity on daily basis.
mUNAFIQ iMRAN kHAN HAY

Raheem

Banned
Plz kuch Misalein pesh karenge...Last time Main ne aap se poocha ke Imran Khan ke bajaye kis ko follow kare,aur plz kuch reasons bhi do ke kion? Aap ne jawab hi nahi diya.I hope is bar aap jawab de denge ,reasons ke saath...Thanks
Brother following is the answer,

Raheem

Banned
Plz kuch Misalein pesh karenge...Last time Main ne aap se poocha ke Imran Khan ke bajaye kis ko follow kare,aur plz kuch reasons bhi do ke kion? Aap ne jawab hi nahi diya.I hope is bar aap jawab de denge ,reasons ke saath...Thanks
Brother following is tghe answer,

Raheem

Banned
Bhai mujhay samajh mein nahi ati, keh jesay hi jawab leknay lagta hoon woh post ho jata hay, any way 1 . Jab London mein hota hay tu Ex- Wife kay ghar par rehta hay, meray culture mein tu is ko baygharti kehtay hain, 2 . Wasay anti war hay, aur last time England kay Election mein is nay Zac Goldsmith jo keh is ka ex-sala hay support kiya, Zac Goldsmith aik yahoodi hay, baqi List Taweel hay, agar kahain gay tu woh bhee day doon ga, aur han jo cheez mein nay likhi hay woh 100% such hay. Allah ko mein nay jan dani hay

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

jatani mahnat imran khan kar raha koi aur nahi kar raha ha ma na unhay 100 supporters ki meeting say baat kartay hoe hud dekha ha
baqi mqm ki tarah hum imran ko peer nahi mantay jo un ka hath par bait karain
compare his activities and travel for last six month and compare it with others

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai mujhay samajh mein nahi ati, keh jesay hi jawab leknay lagta hoon woh post ho jata hay, any way 1 . Jab London mein hota hay tu Ex- Wife kay ghar par rehta hay, meray culture mein tu is ko baygharti kehtay hain, 2 . Wasay anti war hay, aur last time England kay Election mein is nay Zac Goldsmith jo keh is ka ex-sala hay support kiya, Zac Goldsmith aik yahoodi hay, baqi List Taweel hay, agar kahain gay tu woh bhee day doon ga, aur han jo cheez mein nay likhi hay woh 100% such hay. Allah ko mein nay jan dani hay

you still have not given answer
ex wife kay nahi us ki ex wife ki maa ka ghar hota ha aur us ki ex wife whan nahi rahati.
anti war ha to kia england influence elite kay sath dosti aur relation build nahi karana chaiya kia england ma duniya ka sub sa bara anti war protest arrange nahi howa tha kia goldsmith anti war nahi ha

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yeh mere sawal ka jawab nahi....Chalo woh thik aadmi nahi hai...Mujhe koi acha aur us se behtar aadmi batao ,jis ko main follow kar ke Pakistan ko taraqqi ki raah par dekh sakoon? Is baar plz mere sawal ka jawab dena.Aur saath reasons bhi dena ke kion follow karoon...Thanks

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)
p10-9_9.gif

Raheem

Banned
you still have not given answer
ex wife kay nahi us ki ex wife ki maa ka ghar hota ha aur us ki ex wife whan nahi rahati.
anti war ha to kia england influence elite kay sath dosti aur relation build nahi karana chaiya kia england ma duniya ka sub sa bara anti war protest arrange nahi howa tha kia goldsmith anti war nahi ha

Bhai Ex- Wife ki maa kay ghar kyoon rehta hay, koi kamra lay lay , makan rent par lay lay, kissi PTI kay memeber ko request kar kay us kay ghar reh lay, agar yeah log itnay achay lagtay hain tu un ki beti ko tallaq kyoon di hay, Zac Goldsmith Zionist yahoodi hay, do you agree or not. Haan aik aur baat, Chaiman PTI ko kiya zaroorat pari hay England ki politics mein involve honay ki, Agar koi memebr Labour ya Lib Dem ko support karta ho ga , yeah kyoon conservative ko support kar raha hay, aur han jhan tak anti war protest ka talaq hay woh George Galloway nay march karwai thi, Goldsmith nay nahi, mention one speech in parliment by Zac against war in Iraq and Afghanistan, now they are attacking Libiya and soon they will be at Pakistan, aur Imran Conservative party kay yahoodi candidate ko support kar raha hay,

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai Ex- Wife ki maa kay ghar kyoon rehta hay, koi kamra lay lay , makan rent par lay lay, kissi PTI kay memeber ko request kar kay us kay ghar reh lay, agar yeah log itnay achay lagtay hain tu un ki beti ko tallaq kyoon di hay, Zac Goldsmith Zionist yahoodi hay, do you agree or not. Haan aik aur baat, Chaiman PTI ko kiya zaroorat pari hay England ki politics mein involve honay ki, Agar koi memebr Labour ya Lib Dem ko support karta ho ga , yeah kyoon conservative ko support kar raha hay, aur han jhan tak anti war protest ka talaq hay woh George Galloway nay march karwai thi, Goldsmith nay nahi, mention one speech in parliment by Zac against war in Iraq and Afghanistan, now they are attacking Libiya and soon they will be at Pakistan, aur Imran Conservative party kay yahoodi
candidate ko support kar raha hay,
kion wo room karay pay lay wo urat us ka bachoo ki nanai bi ha,aur agar koi muhabat ka azhar kaeay to jawab bi mohbat hota ha.liken tum ko ye baat sumajha may nahi aya gi.tum logoo ka zhan may sirf gandgi ha
baqi libya par attack kar rahay hain to tum ja kay bachalo whan kay logoo ko jinho nay qazafi kay hulaf bagawat kar rakhi ,arab mulkoo ko be tabhao kar do ji libya par humalay ki hamiat kar rahay hain.england walay hi tha jino nay sarb kay hathoo mulims ki bachaya tha,tub tum logoo ki gariat khan gaye thi

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai Ex- Wife ki maa kay ghar kyoon rehta hay, koi kamra lay lay , makan rent par lay lay, kissi PTI kay memeber ko request kar kay us kay ghar reh lay, agar yeah log itnay achay lagtay hain tu un ki beti ko tallaq kyoon di hay, Zac Goldsmith Zionist yahoodi hay, do you agree or not. Haan aik aur baat, Chaiman PTI ko kiya zaroorat pari hay England ki politics mein involve honay ki, Agar koi memebr Labour ya Lib Dem ko support karta ho ga , yeah kyoon conservative ko support kar raha hay, aur han jhan tak anti war protest ka talaq hay woh George Galloway nay march karwai thi, Goldsmith nay nahi, mention one speech in parliment by Zac against war in Iraq and Afghanistan, now they are attacking Libiya and soon they will be at Pakistan, aur Imran Conservative party kay yahoodi candidate ko support kar raha hay,

islam ki baat kar rahay ho aur raheem name use kar rahay ho jo kay Allah ka name ha 'is ko badle kar abdul raheem karo

Raheem

Banned
islam ki baat kar rahay ho aur raheem name use kar rahay ho jo kay Allah ka name ha 'is ko badle kar abdul raheem karo

Naam mein kiya rakha hay, baat jo mein nay ki hay us ka jawab do, khaniya na sunao, baat ka rukh idhar udhar na phero