Hassan Nisar

Skyline

Citizen
hey saheeen you can think and show whatever you want
but I don't think this man Hassan Nisar is anything closer to what you are trying to prove him
I know he gets frustrated so quick and then he says whatever is in his heart or on his mind
but if you think he is what you think then carry on your project.

good luck

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Asalam o Alikum,

brother i m not anime of any one. just keeping my eye and bringing at your attention. with voice / with proofs, not only my comments.

YOU cant take a lesson from a person who ... what you said ... become angry. frustration ??? ... in frustration tomorrow he would be abusing ISLAM... and than ???? although he have started if you did't feel... ( how many rohani scolors we had in past half century. ??? Hazrat Junaid Bagdadi, Data Darbar, bhaud din Zakarya....??? Allama Iqbal who had given us paksitan.. who actually dream our country for us ...????

he already have said what muslim have done in past half a century. ????? and it was only proof what Muslim have done in the video so you know his knowledge. he is not child. he knew sitting in front of national media, thousands of ppl are watching him.

he is an analyst / reporter. what his studies are and mentality, if you can trust this kind of person ? thats what you can see in that video.. and if you are right he do that in frustration than he really need medical brother... no one can abuse mother land / nations history specially prompting his own religion ( Muslim ) ... Just try to understand he is on the same board. which operate from outside the country to demoralize nation / Pakistan...

May Allah Help us..

JazakAllah.