Hassan Nisar "A Traitor?" What do you guys think?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
jh_haroon said:
What do you think about "Hassan Nisar"?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO32G-WS-rM&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcPGmCopYQ&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HMyv67dGMI&feature=related[/video]

Every one know he is traitor, I think he belongs to Qaadyani Group because every Qaadyaani speaks like this. Every one should bane his Columns and every channel should ban him from TV

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Every one knows he is a big traitor. I think he belongs to Qadyaani Group cose every Qadyaani person speaks about Pakistan and the heroes of Pakistan like this. Every one should stop reading his columns and every channel should ban him from TV channels.

Long Live Pakistan [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
sobia403 said:
Nepali Pandit said:
Why you have so many traitors in Pakistan...........looks like you guys have made a big factory for producing traitors. Or you just have the habit of calling traitor to anyone speaking truth or speaking against your long held belief.

Recall the commentys by indians on the post where Jaswant Singh is talking about a possible third division of india!!!

Jaswat Singh is respectable old politician. I like him personally but do not endorse his remarks. His remarks doesn't make him a traitor. By the way we don't have a factory that manufactures traitors in large numbers. I think TRAITOR is a very bad word and shouldn't be used without proper thought.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
jh_haroon said:
What do you think about "Hassan Nisar"?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO32G-WS-rM&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcPGmCopYQ&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HMyv67dGMI&feature=related[/video]

can any knowledgeable Pakistani answer me thes question please:

1. is this host affiliated with any political party or organisation?

2. Who the heck Nisar character?

3. Is the tv station affiliated with a party? if so which one

thanks

gazoomartian

sobia403 said:
Nepali Pandit said:
Why you have so many traitors in Pakistan...........looks like you guys have made a big factory for producing traitors. Or you just have the habit of calling traitor to anyone speaking truth or speaking against your long held belief.

Recall the commentys by indians on the post where Jaswant Singh is talking about a possible third division of india!!!

Sobia,

this guy's idiotic and ghaddar behavior shows one thing for sure: Pakistan has free media, probably more so than in India. Pakistani people can now tolerate this type of talks, good work Pakistani....... 'you may not agree but you should let them say and you listen'
[clap]

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gazoo Bhai

Hassan Nisar and the likes of him (And there admirers) are the proud members of Begherat Brigade sponsored and guided by the United Alliance of Satans of this current world and whos famous line of philosophies are;

Fear from the west especially from the US as they are more powerful and influential in every sphere.

Theres no concept of Gherat, national pride and self esteem because beggars are never choosers and hence have to humbly comply with their imposing masters.

Muslim Ummahs concept is just the figment of brainwashed and deluded minds of those Islamists who live in the heaven of fools. For those Begherat Brigade members the fact of the matters is that every community strive for its own domination which is corroborated from the past and present events of this world. Therefore they urge the laymen like us to think about nationalism first and then something else in Pakistan.

The biggest threat is not from the external enemies but from those who are grown up in this fundamentalist and extremist society where the defective concept of Mullayeat (Islamic priesthood) has been ingrained in most of the minds of uneducated, ignorant and poverty stricken populace who have zero tolerance for any opposition based on the dogma and ideology.

Religion should not have any business in the running of the state affairs and therefore all the Islamic clauses of this constitution should be revoked and the new society should be engineered on the basis of civil and women liberties, secularism and moderate enlightenment.

India, Israel, US and its western allies are not the enemies of Pakistan and Islam in fact by collaborating with them on economic, social, scientific & technological frontiers Pakistan can develop in leaps & bounds but before venturing in this sort of ties Pakistan have to cast away its religious veil at all levels of its society from top to the bottom and to curb the religious extremists viciously.

All the minorities (And especially Qadiyanis) of Pakistan should be protected in Pakistan and have freedom of expression where they can even spit venom against the holy cows of Islam and its teachings therefore the infamous blasphemy laws of Zia govt should also be scratch out from the constitution.

Promote promiscuity, free mixing of men & women in all the spheres of a society, encourage the youngsters to involve in more recreational activities and to create awareness on the plight of those sex workers in Pakistan who need to be admired for their work and they should be legalised so that a decent source of tax revenue be generated for the coffers of the state treasury..

To cooperate with US and the west at all costs so that more aid and financial assistance can be assured from these lords of this world. For that purpose the indiscriminate killings, abductions, tortures and even extraditing them to the US (And its Western accomplices) and India in return of some remuneration so that we can weed out every possible extremist from this country by getting the financial rewards from those great forces

So Gazoo bhai Hassan Nisar and many analysts like him are the proud torch bearers of that Begherat Brigade (Because those who oppose to their ideologies are labelled as the members of Gherat Brigade by them so as the alter effect of Gherat, Begherat word suits them better I reckon) which you can see in good numbers in the NGOs, civil societies, academic, judicial, social & political circles and civil-military administration in Pakistan. So I think Gazoo bhai, whenever some of them now in future appear in electronic & print media and continue to harp those kind of tunes (or similar to those themes) which I have mentioned above then you can safely distinguish them as the proud members of Begherat Brigade of Pakistan.

sahilbaig

Citizen
Nepali Pandit said:
pandit go back to your shithole where you came from no one asking your opinion

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hasan Nisar is talking absoulutly bull shit ABDUL QADEER KHAN MADE NUCLEAR BOMB SO BECAUSE OF THAT HASAN NISAR YOU ARE ALIVE OTHER WISE TODAY
We would be same like how USA bomb heroshima,japan ok today india would make us like afghanistan by only 1 nuclear bomb in the Muslim World PAKISTAN is the only Muslim country
which have nuclear power and that is why today INDIA and ISRAEL is not making a mistake of attacking on Pakistan so you HASAN NISAR should respect AQ and HASAN NISAR dont poison peoples mind ok
whatever is happening today in pakistan i agree because of some wrong decisions of our corrupt elite but calling Abdul Qadeer choor is totally no acceptable at all.

And secondly dont blame muslims for not having contribution in invention of something but ok i agree then come on Hasan Nisar which invention you did that you are talking so much in the sky.

frnd

Voter (50+ posts)
Very nice wrk jh_haroon,well done. He basically like Nazir naji, mobashir lukman, dr be danish etc. All these are same category. No doubt about it that he is Munafiq. He cant see achievement of Muslim. I wud like to tell him that in cancer cure muslim pakistani scientist is involved.

jh_haroon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thanks for all the members who realize his treasonous attitude in this video. I will post some others soon.

I dont understand about, why HN's supporters raging me when i call him "Traitor". If he can call Dr. AQ Khan thief then why dont i call him Traitor?

gazoomartian

Bret Hawk said:
Gazoo Bhai

Hassan Nisar and the likes of him (And there admirers) are the proud members of Begherat Brigade sponsored and guided by the United Alliance of Satans of this current world and whos famous line of philosophies are;-------- etc etc

i am very disappointed in your response, butlike I said media is free now. You have every right to be wrong

Salam

gazoomartian

jh_haroon said:
Thanks for all the members who realize his treasonous attitude in this video. I will post some others soon.

I dont understand about, why HN's supporters raging me when i call him "Traitor". If he can call Dr. AQ Khan thief then why dont i call him Traitor?

haroon saheb/saheba

dont be discouraged and dont let their raging get to you. Hausla rakho aur qadam agey barhao

gazoomartian

sheazy50 said:
Hasan Nisar is talking absoulutly bull shit ABDUL QADEER KHAN MADE NUCLEAR BOMB SO BECAUSE OF THAT HASAN NISAR YOU ARE ALIVE OTHER WISE TODAY We would be same like how USA bomb heroshima,japan ok today india would make us like afghanistan by only 1 nuclear bomb in the Muslim World PAKISTAN is the only Muslim country
which have nuclear power and that is why today INDIA and ISRAEL is not making a mistake of attacking on Pakistan so you HASAN NISAR should respect AQ and HASAN NISAR dont poison peoples mind ok
whatever is happening today in pakistan i agree because of some wrong decisions of our corrupt elite but calling Abdul Qadeer choor is totally no acceptable at all.

And secondly dont blame muslims for not having contribution in invention of something but ok i agree then come on Hasan Nisar which invention you did that you are talking so much in the sky.

well said brother,

they are nange-e-millat nang-e-deen nang-e-watan. Probably funded by the US

G

yaar lanat hay hamari quom par ...jo koi bhi insan pakistan may sachai ki baat karta hay karwa sach bolta hay usay yeh quom traitor ka label laga dayti hay...
hasan nisar we dont deserve u...we dont deserve Musharraf the greatest...we deserve asif ali daku zardari!!!

AbuQais

Citizen
hassan nisar calls himself a student of history WTF................

he is so so idiot
donkey-32x32.png
and ignorant (probably munafiq) that he doesn't
know any thing about Muslim contributions ????????

every body please check these links out .....

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=284661575527&ref=mf

http://www.1001inventions.com/

i stopped reading his columns long ago coz he is so so pessimistic
and shameful........

G

@AbuQais
hasan nisar is talking about muslims contribution in the last 200-300 years
now wake up and stop living in the glorious past..
its time to wake up and build a glorious future not live n dream of the glorious past!!!

AbuQais

Citizen
prabhumast said:
@AbuQais
hasan nisar is talking about muslims contribution in the last 200-300 years
now wake up and stop living in the glorious past..
its time to wake up and build a glorious future not live n dream of the glorious past!!!

Brother I do get your point about past and future but even if we didn't get any muslim contribution within last 500 years (although it is not true), it does not mean that we start to curse ourselves or our ancestors which is what exactly this stupid hassan nisar is doing........
tell me one thing ......
even if we did not get any big name or hero who could contribute to the achievements of the whole humanity within 500 years, what does it mean ???????
does it mean we should forget our very own heroes who did something for us ???????
does it mean we should forget every one who did something for our religion ??????
does it mean we should forget every one who did something for our beloved country ???????
does it mean we should forget any one who did something for the nation ?????
(think of the people within 500 or even 100 years)

For this coward hassan nisar heroes can be different.....
Issac Newton, Albert Einstein or any other big name he brings no doubt was great and was hero of the humanity but.........
For me or any other Patriot Pakistani, An anonymous or unidentified soldier who died on border during 1965, 1971 or kargill war fighting for me or you is much greater than all those.
only a soldier brother,,, QUAID or IQBAL or Dr Abdul Qadeer cannot even be compared with anyone.
Do you get my point ????????

Nations all over the world have national heroes of their own and feel proud on them.....
and even if some nation doesn't have any hero at all, it does not start cursing itself or its past or its ancestors, nor does it try to own other's heroes........

you should actually wake up.
Be proud on your past brother, learn from other nations in your present and get inspiration for your future from both of them........
and nations do have some pathetic pessimistic minds as well just like this hassan nisar.