Harrowing tale of Pakistani policemen lynched in Bahrain !!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Harrowing tale of Pakistani policemen lynched in Bahrain

By Salman Siddiqui
Published: March 21, 2011

kashif_20yrold_policeman-640x480.jpg

Kashif was lynche­d and murder­ed by an angry mob when his police unit was ordere­d to move in agains­t protes­tors.

farooq_27yrold_policeman-2-160x120.jpg
farooq_27yrold_policeman-1-160x120.jpg
ID_saifullah_policeman_bahrain-3-160x120.jpg
ID_saifullah_policeman_bahrain-2-160x120.jpg
ID_saifullah_policeman_bahrain-1-160x120.jpg
kashif_20yrold_policeman-160x120.jpg

KARACHI: Kashif Mehmood joined the Bahraini police force soon after he graduated from the Pakistani school in Bahrain.

He wanted to follow in his fathers footsteps who joined the Bahraini police after migrating from Gujranwalas Mandi Bahauddin area, some 30 years ago.
No one from Kashifs family of four siblings and parents could imagine that one day the 20-year-olds life would be cut short as brutally as it was last Wednesday.
Kashif was lynched and murdered by an angry mob when a police unit, which Kashif was a part of, was ordered to move in against protesters gathered at Pearl Square in Manama.
The nightmare for Kashifs family, however, did not end at his death. Gruesome images and videos of his death have appeared all over the internet. Many have also posted hateful and racist slogans under them, against the Pakistani community in Bahrain.
I havent slept in days, says Ali, Kashifs 18-year-old brother, while speaking
over the phone as he emailed video links of his brothers murder.
He sounded horrified when he said that houses of Pakistanis, especially those employed with the security forces, were being marked by protesters, to be attacked later.
Kashif, and another Bahraini policeman of Pakistani origin, Farooq Baloch, were on duty together on Wednesday, when an operation against the protesters was launched. Amid the chaos, the two young policemen, armed just with sticks, broke away from their unit and sought help from an approaching ambulance. Little did they know that the rescue van was actually loaded with protestors.
The ambulance ran them over, killing Baloch who had married three months ago and the sole breadwinner for his family.
Kashif, who barely survived the first onslaught, was kidnapped and taken to an empty ground.
Videos posted online show that groups of young men then took turns in kicking and clobbering with sticks Kashifs lifeless body.
Even though it was apparent that he was dead, the protesters proceeded to mutilate his body, with groups of young men in their SUVs repeatedly running over the corpse.
The incident bore an eerie resemblance to the Sialkot lynching incident, where the onlookers cheered on as the victim was tortured.
Ali says his father sent his mother back to Gujranwala a few days ago. They have yet to tell her that her son died in such a horrific manner.
Both Kashif and Farooq were buried in Bahrain.
Another victim of the protestors wrath was the 54-year-old Saifullah Mohammad Ibrahim, who remains in critical condition after being severely injured in the attacks.
He worked in the police department and moved from Punjab decades ago, to settle in Bahrain.
When [the protestors] took my uncle to the Lulu roundabout, they not only tortured him, but also heckled him for being a Pakistani, said Maheen, a relative of Saifullah.
While humiliating him, the protesters chanted Down down Pakistan, go back to your country, Maheen added.
At least four Bahrainis of Pakistani origin have been reportedly killed and several dozens injured in the on-going crisis.
The security situation in the country remains volatile even though the state claimed that the protest was successfully being put down by Arab League-backed troops.
The main worry, however, for the Pakistani expatriates, is that the friction that this crisis has created in the Bahraini society will take years to repair.
When asked whether his family was considering leaving Bahrain for good, Ali said that although they were in shock, no one is thinking about leaving Bahrain or going back to Pakistan.Fa
We were born and brought up in Bahrain, how could we just leave our home like that, he said.
Im going nowhere. I will join the police force like Kashif, he added.
Published in The Express Tribune, March 21st, 2011.(http://tribune.com.pk/story/135749/...tani-policemen-lynched-in-bahrain-front-page/)

M

mimran301

It is just another sad story, but one need to look deep into it. He was police officer, Pakistani or Bahraini; he was doing his job. I feel butterflies in my stomach to read, why _ amidst the rise of democracy in Arab countries: Pakistan is sending 1000 Pakistani as Police recruit to Bahrain again. It will give more bad name to Pakistan, as already Pakistanis are treated like dirt and inferior in these Arab countries.
I do not remember since when last time, I heard about some peace in our part of world. Sometimes I think end of our Part of the world is near.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Harrowing tale of Pakistani policemen lynched in Bahrain

By Salman Siddiqui
Published: March 21, 2011

Kashif was lynched and murdered by an angry mob when his police unit was ordered to move in against protestors.

farooq_27yrold_policeman-2-160x120.jpg
farooq_27yrold_policeman-1-160x120.jpg
ID_saifullah_policeman_bahrain-3-160x120.jpg
ID_saifullah_policeman_bahrain-2-160x120.jpg
ID_saifullah_policeman_bahrain-1-160x120.jpg
kashif_20yrold_policeman-160x120.jpg

KARACHI: Kashif Mehmood joined the Bahraini police force soon after he graduated from the Pakistani school in Bahrain.

He wanted to follow in his fathers footsteps who joined the Bahraini police after migrating from Gujranwalas Mandi Bahauddin area, some 30 years ago.
No one from Kashifs family of four siblings and parents could imagine that one day the 20-year-olds life would be cut short as brutally as it was last Wednesday.
Kashif was lynched and murdered by an angry mob when a police unit, which Kashif was a part of, was ordered to move in against protesters gathered at Pearl Square in Manama.
The nightmare for Kashifs family, however, did not end at his death. Gruesome images and videos of his death have appeared all over the internet. Many have also posted hateful and racist slogans under them, against the Pakistani community in Bahrain.
I havent slept in days, says Ali, Kashifs 18-year-old brother, while speaking
over the phone as he emailed video links of his brothers murder.
He sounded horrified when he said that houses of Pakistanis, especially those employed with the security forces, were being marked by protesters, to be attacked later.
Kashif, and another Bahraini policeman of Pakistani origin, Farooq Baloch, were on duty together on Wednesday, when an operation against the protesters was launched. Amid the chaos, the two young policemen, armed just with sticks, broke away from their unit and sought help from an approaching ambulance. Little did they know that the rescue van was actually loaded with protestors.
The ambulance ran them over, killing Baloch who had married three months ago and the sole breadwinner for his family.
Kashif, who barely survived the first onslaught, was kidnapped and taken to an empty ground.
Videos posted online show that groups of young men then took turns in kicking and clobbering with sticks Kashifs lifeless body.
Even though it was apparent that he was dead, the protesters proceeded to mutilate his body, with groups of young men in their SUVs repeatedly running over the corpse.
The incident bore an eerie resemblance to the Sialkot lynching incident, where the onlookers cheered on as the victim was tortured.
Ali says his father sent his mother back to Gujranwala a few days ago. They have yet to tell her that her son died in such a horrific manner.
Another victim of the protestors wrath was the 54-year-old Saifullah Mohammad Ibrahim, who remains in critical condition after being severely injured in the attacks.
He worked in the police department and moved from Punjab decades ago, to settle in Bahrain.
When [the protestors] took my uncle to the Lulu roundabout, they not only tortured him, but also heckled him for being a Pakistani, said Maheen, a relative of Saifullah.
While humiliating him, the protesters chanted Down down Pakistan, go back to your country, Maheen added.
At least four Bahrainis of Pakistani origin have been reportedly killed and several dozens injured in the on-going crisis.
The security situation in the country remains volatile even though the state claimed that the protest was successfully being put down by Arab League-backed troops.
The main worry, however, for the Pakistani expatriates, is that the friction that this crisis has created in the Bahraini society will take years to repair.
When asked whether his family was considering leaving Bahrain for good, Ali said that although they were in shock, no one is thinking about leaving Bahrain or going back to Pakistan.Fa
We were born and brought up in Bahrain, how could we just leave our home like that, he said.
Im going nowhere. I will join the police force like Kashif, he added.
Published in The Express Tribune, March 21st, 2011.(http://tribune.com.pk/story/135749/...tani-policemen-lynched-in-bahrain-front-page/)

These people were killed because they were employed by the security services of the Government not because they were Pakistani's . I spent 2 years in Bahrain I knw very well Pakistani are well liked except the ones who work for the police. WHen innocent protesters are killed by the Bahraini police you say nothing but when a police officer get killed all of a sudden you start complaining? All is fair in war morons...there are 45,000 Pakistani's in Bahrain out of which 10,000 are in the Bahrain Defence Force & Police...

Unicorn

Banned
I think the protesters want to replace the king with mob rule.To them democracy is freedom to kill and humiliate anyone they don't like. The kid looks very young.

Last edited:

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
I feel sorry about this kid.I like to tell you all protesters are on american pay roll,america want every muslims countries disstablies.just like pakistan Allah shows you who bombing in pakistan.please dont go aganest muslims countries west is playing big drama.

Geek

Tale of Pakistani policemen murdered in Bahrain by rebels

Kashif Mehmood

He wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps who joined the Bahraini police after migrating from Gujranwala’s Mandi Bahauddin area, some 30 years ago.

No one from Kashif’s family of four siblings and parents could imagine that one day the 20-year-old’s life would be cut short as brutally as it was last Wednesday.

The nightmare for Kashif’s family, however, did not end at his death. Gruesome images and videos of his death have appeared all over the internet. Many have also posted hateful and racist slogans under them, against the Pakistani community in Bahrain.

“I haven’t slept in days,” says Ali, Kashif’s 18-year-old brother, while speaking over the phone as he emailed video links of his brother’s murder.

farooq_27yrold_policeman-1-640x480.jpg

Farooq Baloch

Kashif, and another Bahraini policeman of Pakistani origin, Farooq Baloch, were on duty together on Wednesday, when an operation against the protesters was launched.

Amid the chaos, the two young policemen, armed just with sticks, broke away from their unit and sought help from an approaching ambulance. Little did they know that the rescue van was actually loaded with protestors.

Videos posted online show that groups of young men then took turns in kicking and clobbering with sticks Kashif’s lifeless body.

ID_saifullah_policeman_bahrain-3-640x480.jpg

Another victim of the protestors’ wrath was the 54-year-old Saifullah Mohammad Ibrahim, who remains in critical condition after being severely injured in the attacks.

“When [the protestors] took my uncle to the Lulu roundabout, they not only tortured him, but also heckled him for being a Pakistani,” said Maheen, a relative of Saifullah.

While humiliating him, the protesters chanted “Down down Pakistan, go back to your country,” Maheen added.

When asked whether his family was considering leaving Bahrain for good, Ali said that although they were in shock, no one is thinking about leaving Bahrain or going back to Pakistan.

“I’m going nowhere. I will join the police force like Kashif,” he added.

Read more: Tale of Pakistani policemen murdered in Bahrain by rebel terrorists ~

hans

Banned
Re: Tale of Pakistani policemen murdered in Bahrain by rebels

Here is my Question,

How did you feel when R. Davis killed three Pakistani... a NOn Pakistani killing Pakistani and very one wanted a pound of flesh.

Same equation stand valid for Local Bahrain population ( nationals).

Or would you like me to tell you about uprising in Balochistan where non balochi security forces are hunted down and killed....or would you like me to tell you about East Pakistan, or even Pakka Khila incident where forces from other province killed people of another Province.

Or would you like to paint the post saying Innocent Sunni been killed by hardcore blood thirsty Shia Rebels?

Get me point!

Last edited:

Geek

Here is my Question,

How did you feel when R. Davis killed three Pakistani... a NOn Pakistani killing Pakistani and very one wanted a pound of flesh.

Same equation stand valid for Local Bahrain population.

Get me point.

Totally two opposite things, these men were employees of Bahrain's and they were out on the order of their government, who was Raymond Davis, government employee or a mercenary?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Totally two opposite things, these men were employees of Bahrain's and they were out on the order of their government, who was Raymond Davis, government employee or a mercenary?

Raymond Davis was Son-in-Law of Pakistan's political, military, civil and mullah establishment. Pity on your ignorance.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

First Farooq Baloch was a Bahraini National, there is no dual nationality in Bahrain...he renounced his Pakistani nationality so why are you trying to portray him as a Pakistani? they are Bahrainis not Pakistanis...

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)

Ya Allah hamein zalim k zulm s bacha aur
kamzor k sabr sy ; k kahin humsy zulm na hojae

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)

Ye sary mazalim Muslim mumalik m;
h
jahan Islam jaisa zabtai- hayat parwan charha

aj wahi Muslim ummah jahliat k daor m wapis chali gae

wajah;
pehly Quran ka na hona
aur ab
Quran ki talimat ko parhna tk chorh dyna

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Hate to read news like this. what's wrong with this world? Is there no more humanity left?

canadian

First Farooq Baloch was a Bahraini National, there is no dual nationality in Bahrain...he renounced his Pakistani nationality so why are you trying to portray him as a Pakistani? they are Bahrainis not Pakistanis...

You cannot close your eyes and wash your hands off your citizens like that.Millions of Pakistanis are living abroad.Most of them have Pakistani passports,some have dual nationality,others have acquired nationality of another
country because they do not allow dual citizenship.This does not mean they have abadoned The Country of their birth.Lot of them keep their families in Pakistan.So please keep all this in mind and use your common sense
before you post anything like that over here.