Haroon ur Rasheed Blocks Siasat.pk for uploading his leaked video

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
its not hate dear, its shattering of dream that they shared for 2 decades. At the end Imran khan did what nawaz did to get the goverment. We can all give him space to work for 5 years but for my father its deja vu of corrupt political practices. You will learn it with time, he has seen enough to call spade a spade.

I agree. I feel the same way. If you look at my post history, I have nothing but praise for PTI.

I feel so betrayed as does every poor PTI supporter who is sick of this corrupt system.

shafiqueimran

Minister (2k+ posts)
My name is Mamoon ur Rasheed and i am son of Haroon ur Rasheed. I have just confirmed my all of my brothers and no body has abused or say any such things. i was the last one who spoke to Adeel and i am going to attach the screen shot here. You guys can see it yourself. Adeel called me Retard and i called him a spoiled brat.

I would ask for real proof from siasat.pk team.

Dt_kMp-W0AYXo5_.jpg:large
Your father is as corrupt as others. This is the 1st call which is leaked God knows how many people and officers he has tried to influence in the past. This call has exposed your father. And one more thing people are not stupid or living in 80’s and 90’s era where anyone can fool people and this is not edited or tempered audio. So stop spreading lies that this audio is tempered or edited. If so then ask your aqal e qul father y has he apologized? Also tell your father that no matter how much propaganda and lies he spread about Imran Khan nothing will work and he is wasting his energies.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
its not hate dear, its shattering of dream that they shared for 2 decades. At the end Imran khan did what nawaz did to get the goverment. We can all give him space to work for 5 years but for my father its deja vu of corrupt political practices. You will learn it with time, he has seen enough to call spade a spade.
Its only 3 month govt i dont find any issues with pti govt
Maybe ur dad did not like the way imran khan did not offer a mna seat or as pm asst or atleast chae panee at pm house or hello hi call.

I do agree it must have hurt ur dad as ik unintentionaly ignored him after election as he ur dad genuinely helped ik thats the truth.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am what you might call a sound engineer with over 10 yrs experience in this field with the tools to test audio and I used to listen to HR all the time before, not so much now so am very familiar with his voice and way of speaking and with a preliminary hearing a couple of times I cannot hear and see any manipulation or signs of the audio being doctored.

If you really want to absolve HR then send me a high quality sample of HRs voice repeating the same lines and I will give you a side by side spectral forensic and audio wave form readout readout. Machines don't lie. Even the best mimicry artist cannot get it so dead on, nor does anyone really want to go through a long complicated procedure to artificially synthesize his voice and then make such a lame audio. And only someone very knowledgeable in sound design with the right ( read expensive ) tool can only do that in the first place

Until that time, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck then its a duck.

Just by someone claiming its fake doesn't make it fake.

shafiqueimran

Minister (2k+ posts)
My name is Mamoon ur Rasheed and i am son of Haroon ur Rasheed. I have just confirmed my all of my brothers and no body has abused or say any such things. i was the last one who spoke to Adeel and i am going to attach the screen shot here. You guys can see it yourself. Adeel called me Retard and i called him a spoiled brat.

Your father is also a liar as he blames everyone on Twitter that anyone who disagrees with him abuse him. I disagreed with him and expressed in civilized language and he blocked me. I don’t care that he has blocked me but the point is that any one disagree with him he abuses and this audio proved this point. Also tell him to first fix his son then give lectures to Imran Khan. If the column below is not true then take action otherwise every one will believe it’s true. https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...son-trying-to-use-his-dad’s-influence.663756/

Asad Mujtaba

Your father is also a liar as he blames everyone on Twitter that anyone who disagrees with him abuse him. I disagreed with him and expressed in civilized language and he blocked me. I don’t care that he has blocked me but the point is that any one disagree with him he abuses and this audio proved this point. Also tell him to first fix his son then give lectures to Imran Khan. If the column below is not true then take action otherwise every one will believe it’s true. https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/haroon-ur-rasheed’s-son-trying-to-use-his-dad’s-influence.663756/

Sounds like
His son has a very low iq
Don’t expect him to be as qaabil as the father

abdlsy

siasat.pk is lying about abuse and constantly trying to defame my father and other independent journalists here.
I am going to leave the forum now and want to give all of hard-core PTI supporters a sincere advise.
1- My father is human, he made a mistake and apologized on air and through his written columns.
2- Imran khan is human and makes mistakes
3- My father job is to criticize government mistakes as it affects common people.
4- Dont make imran khan 'god' and stop worshiping him.
5- The only way we can get rid of nawaz/zardari is through good 5 years of imran khan
6- Imran khan will only do good if he will take the right steps and if he makes a mistake, pointing at his mistake will make him correct the mistake. Cutting the finger of pointer will not do any good to any of us
Toe phirr keeyon block keeya phirr keeya argument enjoy your life and advise ur dad to relax enjoy. You gave an excellant explanation above. Everything cool. Peace

abdlsy

He started the whole thing and point was to do propaganda against my father. This is not personal. Adeel is using this forum to blackmail honest journalists. I know soon i will be blocked and my comments will be deleted but till then i am replying here
Enjoy kurroe yaar dost. Nothing here. But i agree with some forum members he shouldnt have been so disrespectfull to that policeman and this rhetoric aginst ik n govt sometimes it is false reporting seems it is mainly grudge against ik n pti thats bad. Now its old news ur dad apologised and just continue. All good.

taban

اے صاحب عقل و علم! میں نے تو صرف اس گالی کا ثبوت مانگا ہے جو کہ سیاست پک والے الزام لگا رہے ہیں۔ آپ بھی مدد کریں سچ تلاش کرنے کی۔ فوٹو شاپ پر بھی اتنا ٹائم نہیں لگتا
بزرجمہر صاحب نہ تو میں نے کوئی گالی کی بات کی ہے نہ ہی ثبوت کی چونکہ میں ہارون رشید کو پسند کرتا ہوں اس لئے افسوس کے ساتھ تھریڈ پہ کامنٹ کیا ہے میرا بحث کرنے کا کوئی موڈ نہیں ہے

اور بھی غم ہیں زمانے میں محبت کے سوا

kayawish

i am here just to ask for proof of abuse.
Hi , i just wana inform you to please be carefull from a guy called SUPER SHAHEEN if he see ur comments then he will directly start giving you Maa Behen abuse.He is famous for giving Maa Behen galiyan on siasat.pk.Rest , i have a great respect for ur dad Haroon sahab and please say my salam to him.

Steyn

Hi , i just wana inform you to please be carefull from a guy called SUPER SHAHEEN if he see ur comments then he will directly start giving you Maa Behen abuse.He is famous for giving Maa Behen galiyan on siasat.pk.Rest , i have a great respect for ur dad Haroon sahab and please say my salam to him.

I was just abused for no reason in another thread. But I was banned for half a month because i used the word fuck emotionally like "when will it fucking change" by these forums admins

So it is okay to insult someone else on this forum and use the most dirty language you can.

I don't have any doubt that Haroon Rasheed is a victim because i have seen the hypocrisy in siasatpk admins. There are antiPakistan and anti Islamic posters here who actively defame our Prophet Muhammad (saww) but the forum admin doesn't care.

This super shaheen has insulted Islam more than once.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

If anyone has a problem with Siasat.pk he or she is welcome to leave.
Some moron says bad things about this forum but they still want to participate in discussions. These people are the hypocrite and useless to other forum members.

Wake up Pak

As per Haroon ur rasheed, he just has a grudge against IK and PTI. In 2013 Ik did not give the ticket to his likings. Moreover, IK does not give him the importance any more as he is always demanding something.

kayawish

I was just abused for no reason in another thread. But I was banned for half a month because i used the word fuck emotionally like "when will it fucking change" by these forums admins

So it is okay to insult someone else on this forum and use the most dirty language you can.

I don't have any doubt that Haroon Rasheed is a victim because i have seen the hypocrisy in siasatpk admins. There are antiPakistan and anti Islamic posters here who actively defame our Prophet Muhammad (saww) but the forum admin doesn't care.

This super shaheen has insulted Islam more than once.
i have reported SUPER SHAHEEN many times to Adeel but he dont take any action against him :unsure:

Spartacus

I think his son is also our member here on Siasat.pk .
We can ask him here as well.

@ Haroon ur Rasheed"s SON !!!!
Could you please explain to us what exactly happened.

Thanking you in advance !!

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)

I am not into politics. But I have seen your Dad's psycho-babbling and futile ramblings in a couple of videos on Siasat.pk along with his "columns." He seems to think of himself as larger than life in his own world as well as the master of politics yet he has no experience whatsoever of running a public office let alone winning a seat. Thus, I am afraid he comes across as an egoistic freak. He is lucky that the Pakistani media lets him keep on writing his frivolous and futile diatribes which he fondly calls "columns" and act as a clown and buffoon on the talk shows. He cannot even speak proper Urdu with the correct pronunciation. It shows that he is lazy as he couldn't bother to invest sometime to learn the correct pronunciation of the language which he uses to communicate and writes in as a "journalist" and "columnist." And last but not the least, your very presence on this forum further proves that he is not even capable of keeping his own backyard in order. Tell him that it is about time to get retired unless you and your other siblings are good for nothing - just like him. Thank you. :)(y)

Last edited:

stargazer

never in my life i have seen such intelligence, purity of heart and honesty. Proud of my father. Wish to be more like him.

Can you please ask siasat.pk to post proof here. i am waiting for it.

I have always respected Haroon sahib for his views, even if he was critical of PTI and IK, but of late I have seen a departure from the usual logic in his views,with utmost respect, to becoming irrational and this concerns me on many levels.
I know he has right to his views as he sees fit to express them but excessive critisizm sometimes uncalled for, hurts his credibility also.
Haroon sahib's son should not be calling anyone a retard even if hurt, and of course no one should be calling you names also, but to be fair Siasat.pk is not B class.