Haroon ur Rasheed Blocks Siasat.pk for uploading his leaked video

Why he always hates on Imran khan ik never said anything bad about him ever
its not hate dear, its shattering of dream that they shared for 2 decades. At the end Imran khan did what nawaz did to get the goverment. We can all give him space to work for 5 years but for my father its deja vu of corrupt political practices. You will learn it with time, he has seen enough to call spade a spade.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
its not hate dear, its shattering of dream that they shared for 2 decades. At the end Imran khan did what nawaz did to get the goverment. We can all give him space to work for 5 years but for my father its deja vu of corrupt political practices. You will learn it with time, he has seen enough to call spade a spade.
There's no better option in Pak other than ik and he's only hating on ik BCz ik isn't listening to him nowadays please tell him to sort his differences with ik we need good people to help ik.

Anonymous Paki

My name is Mamoon ur Rasheed and i am son of Haroon ur Rasheed. I have just confirmed my all of my brothers and no body has abused or say any such things. i was the last one who spoke to Adeel and i am going to attach the screen shot here. You guys can see it yourself. Adeel called me Retard and i called him a spoiled brat.

I would ask for real proof from siasat.pk team.

Dt_kMp-W0AYXo5_.jpg:large

Why do you call the audio tempered when haroon sb said it is real?

ashiqahasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjab Police is the worst force in the world, In Fact it seems, that pulsia provoked and instigated to do so because that pulsia knows his phone is recording everything.

Mujahid Ali Awan

Minister (2k+ posts)
My name is Mamoon ur Rasheed and i am son of Haroon ur Rasheed. I have just confirmed my all of my brothers and no body has abused or say any such things. i was the last one who spoke to Adeel and i am going to attach the screen shot here. You guys can see it yourself. Adeel called me Retard and i called him a spoiled brat.

Please tell us the reason, why you were upset with siasat.pk
Why did you block them?
Wasn't the audio legitimate?

It sounds like you were in the wrong. plz tell

Siasat.pk did the right thing by releasing that video. Why were you expecting them not to release that audio?

There's no better option in Pak other than ik and he's only hating on ik BCz ik isn't listening to him nowadays please tell him to sort his differences with ik we need good people to help ik.
He is the best option and i have voted for him. He has done lot of mistakes and its my father's job to point at them. My father did it in musharraf's government, did it in zardari and nawaz gov. If you don't like to read criticism against imran khan, then you should not read him.
Imran khan is now prime minister and he is responsible and answerable to public. Stop defending his mistakes.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Baba satya gaya hay. Apnay baytay ko job diwaana chahta tha laykin iss key daal nahi gali.......

Mujahid Ali Awan

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is the best option and i have voted for him. He has done lot of mistakes and its my father's job to point at them. My father did it in musharraf's government, did it in zardari and nawaz gov. If you don't like to read criticism against imran khan, then you should not read him.
Imran khan is now prime minister and he is responsible and answerable to public. Stop defending his mistakes.
your father is upset because he didn't call him after coming into power. Why your father is so arrongant? plz tell

Nightcrawl

Please tell your father to end his fight with ik we need good people like haroon rasheed with ik.

Please tell us the reason, why you were upset with siasat.pk
Why did you block them?
Wasn't the audio legitimate?

It sounds like you were in the wrong. plz tell

Siasat.pk did the right thing by releasing that video. Why were you expecting them not to release that audio?
Audio is tempered and my father blocked him as he can confirm from me or my father before posting it.
I was not upset with siasat.pk, please read the converstion between us, Siasta.pk is only creating fuss to get more publicity from it.

Am i the wrong one here????? I am asking proof of abuse from siasat.pk team. He said i abused him and tell him to go to hell. Can you ask him for proof?

Anonymous Paki

Audio is tempered and my father blocked him as he can confirm from me or my father before posting it.
I was not upset with siasat.pk, please read the converstion between us, Siasta.pk is only creating fuss to get more publicity from it.

Am i the wrong one here????? I am asking proof of abuse from siasat.pk team. He said i abused him and tell him to go to hell. Can you ask him for proof?

Are you bloody joking?
your dad publicly apologized for the audio
and you are still saying its tempered?

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)

so should he have called you "gadhay ka bacha". Your father likes to use that phrase against police officers a lot

Adnan Amjad

Senator (1k+ posts)
my question is simple
What did Siasat.pk do wrong that you blocked him?
They did the right thing by releasing this video

and whats with this constant lying that the video is tempered

what was tempered?

do you have proof of tempering?

release the original video

you should give proof before asking them for a proof