Hamza Ali Abbasi ne sirf baat ki aur doosri tarf se guns nikl aain- Zarar Khoro

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
We don't need to change anythiing, it's the Qadianis who need to. They just have to stop calling themselves Muslims, then we will respect and protect them like all minorities, such as Sikhs etc... Ismaili, Agah Khanis have no problem in Pakistan, because they are Ismaili and dont fool people inot believing thier brand of islam as being mulsim.
Ahmedis should give up on calling themselves Muslims as the scholars have studied in depth and decalred that thier beliefs are un islamic.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ بحث ایک دوسری طرف چلی گئی اور اب لگتا ہے کہ ضرار کھوڑو نے درست کہا کہ چار پانچ قتل ہونے کے بعد بحث ہونی چاہئے
دراصل پاکستانی معاشرہ اس وقت عدم برداشت کا معاشرہ بن چکا ہے ۔ یہاں اقلیت کی زندگی بدترین ہے کیا ہم آئے روز ہزارہ لوگوں کا قتل عام ہوتا نہیں دیکھتے۔ کیا ہم ہندوؤں کو قتل نہیں کر رہے کیا ہم عیسائی آبادیوں کو نہیں جلا رہے۔ عدم برداشت کے رویے ہمیں ساری دنیا سے الگ کر رہے ہیں اور جب تک ہم اپنے اندر دلائل کے ساتھ بات منوانے کی صلاحیت پیدا نہیں کر لیتے یہ معاملات ایسے ہی رہیں گے۔

Bibi, I agree that there had been few incidents lately, and I also agree that every human life is precious, without mention of creed, color, race, or religion. But you have to be fair. Pakistan doesn't have endemic. Like RAKPK rightly said, Pakistan is million times better than India.

I live in the West I know how racism is enriched in the society here. Most of them hate minorities but due to the strict laws they do not go to the length sometimes wrongly reached in Pakistan and constantly in India. But believe you me, in Employment, Education, Housing etc, they show their racism whenever they are given the chance.

That's where I disagreed with Abbasi, it is always Government's job to legislate. Here in the West the legislation is to help the minorities from persecution and discrimination. Therefore, the state always plays a part. The stupid ideas of "Liberalism" in the heads of Pakistani "Liberals" is no where to be found in the West. Only recently in the UK there had been debates and most white people said they are a Christian country, even though not many are practicing Christianity.

Similarly in the USA, in God we Trust is the moto.

Qadianis are stopped from calling themselves Muslims because they consider all of us 1.5 billion as "Kafirs". I have given the proof from the book of their II Ka-lip. Believe you me, if it is in their hands they would terminate all of us, they are such fanatics. Every Qadiani is a Fanatic when you debate with them. Look at the post above, this crook Believer is trying to get personal, even though he doesn't have the courage to show his face, his name, and even claim that he is a Qadiani.

seedasada

MPA (400+ posts)
​ضرار کھوڑو کی ٹینشن کا سبب یہ ہے کہ معاملہ کشت و خون تک کیوں نہیں پہونچ پایا

seedasada

MPA (400+ posts)
Bibi, I agree that there had been few incidents lately, and I also agree that every human life is precious, without mention of creed, color, race, or religion. But you have to be fair. Pakistan doesn't have endemic. Like RAKPK rightly said, Pakistan is million times better than India.

I live in the West I know how racism is enriched in the society here. Most of them hate minorities but due to the strict laws they do not go to the length sometimes wrongly reached in Pakistan and constantly in India. But believe you me, in Employment, Education, Housing etc, they show their racism whenever they are given the chance.

That's where I disagreed with Abbasi, it is always Government's job to legislate. Here in the West the legislation is to help the minorities from persecution and discrimination. Therefore, the state always plays a part. The stupid ideas of "Liberalism" in the heads of Pakistani "Liberals" is no where to be found in the West. Only recently in the UK there had been debates and most white people said they are a Christian country, even though not many are practicing Christianity.

Qadianis are stopped from calling themselves Muslims because they consider all of us 1.5 billion as "Kafirs". I have given the proof from the book of their II Ka-lip. Believe you me, if it is in their hands they would terminate all of us, they are such fanatics. Every Qadiani is a Fanatic when you debate with them. Look at the post above, this crook Believer is trying to get personal, even though he doesn't have the courage to show his face, his name, and even claim that he is a Qadiani.

ان صاحب کو ان تمام باتوں کی جو آپ سمجھانے کی کوشش کررہے ہیں۔۔۔۔آپ سے زیادہ سمجھ ہے، جناب
مگرانکے لئے بنیادی معاملہ یہاں اسلام کے پاکیزہ دین کو اپنی اصل میں ، جڑ پکرنے سے روکنے کا ہے
جسکا صرف ایک ہی طریقہ انکے پاس ہے، معاشرے میں نفرتیں پیدا کرکے،کشت و خون کروانا
بس اتنی سے بات ہے۔۔روٹی یہ بھی منہ سے ہی کھاتے ہیں

Abdulhaq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jab ek mamla tai ho chuka he ke Ahmadi kaafir hen gair muslim hen pher bhi aise sensitive issue per pahle ek Nachu bola ab ye zankha kuch bolte bolte rah gaya , pata nahi in Nachu ore Zankhon ko kis ne ye task dia he ?

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Aap sub kehtay hain Hamza ali abbasi nay bay wakt baat ki to kia hum intizaar karain kay chaar panch Ahmadion ka qatal ho phir debate krain- Zrar khoro

Stupid..................Simple Qadyani are non-muslims..................and they will be non-muslims...................No need to discussion

Is Hamza that stupid to discuss this issue.....................Hamza should be careful when trying to talk about religious matters

There you go... Another ignorant came out of hiding... Who the hell are you barefoot online jihadi to judge my faith? Ever read the Quran by yourself? Of course NOT!

In the Quran, Allah says that whoever calls himself a Muslim is a Muslim. Only Allah has the power to judge that claim.

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)

cranky, still busy spreading your polluted mindset? Lolz
you are such an ignorant person who can't read, even though you have been taught properly

crankthskunk

cranky, still busy spreading your polluted mindset? Lolz
you are such an ignorant person who can't read, even though you have been taught properly

BabaTankJhank, The evidence from the book is displayed in my post. Tum parh ke bata do kia likha he agar himmat he tu.
Fact; Qadianis for 100 years have called us the Muslims world over, 1.5 billion of us to be "Kafirs" if they don't believe in Mirza Kazzab, even if they have not heard of him.

I think your Ka-lip II was a right genius, he thought what the hack, just include those who have no knowledge of Mirza, never heard his name or claims.

Tell us how someone who have not heard of Mirza and his claims can be a believer in him! Pathetic.

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
BabaTankJhank, The evidence from the book is displayed in my post. Tum parh ke bata do kia likha he agar himmat he tu.
Fact; Qadianis for 100 years have called us the Muslims world over, 1.5 billion of us to be "Kafirs" if they don't believe in Mirza Kazzab, even if they have not heard of him.

I think your Ka-lip II was a right genius, he thought what the hack, just include those who have no knowledge of Mirza, never heard his name or claims.

Tell us how someone who have not heard of Mirza and his claims can be a believer in him! Pathetic.
you will die as an ignorant... you call us Kafir while you think we don't believe in KTN while we have firm believe in KTN. tell what one should call who don't follow the commandment of the holy Prophet Muhammad(saw) who said there will be an Imam Mahdi and you should do baiat on his hand? And this is what our 2nd Khalifa said in his writings. HATE MADE YOU BLIND DUDE. By now please don't TAG me in any of your stupid convos.

crankthskunk

you will die as an ignorant... you call us Kafir while you think we don't believe in KTN while we have firm believe in KTN. tell what one should call who don't follow the commandment of the holy Prophet Muhammad(saw) who said there will be an Imam Mahdi and you should do baiat on his hand? And this is what our 2nd Khalifa said in his writings. HATE MADE YOU BLIND DUDE. By now please don't TAG me in any of your stupid convos.

OK prove you are a genius, prove it to us that you believe in Khatam-e-Nabooiat.
Start the first meaning of the word "Khattam-un-nabeen" you used to fool people. I know the answers to all your lies.
Secondly, let me tell you I have evidence of Mirza stating an alleged wahi to him where the word "Khatam-rubul-alameen is used.
I can promise you that in response to all you concocted meanings of the word Khatam-un-nabeen, I will just throw that proof from Mirza and then ask you the meaning of the word Khatam in the words of Mirza Kazab.

Take a hike kid, your Mirza and II Ka-lip were Kazabs. End of.

shabir1

MPA (400+ posts)
مسلہ قادیانی، سنی، شیعہ ، بریلوی، دیوبندی، اہل حدیث ، آغا خانی ، ہندو، سکھ، کیلاش، عیسائی کا نہیں ، معاملہ عدم برداشت کا ہے
کبھی کسی مسلے پر بات نہیں ہو سکتی کہ بندے قتل ہو جائیں گے ، کیا ہم دو جہانوں کے لیے رحمت بنا کر بھیجے جانے والے کے امتی ہیں . نہ نصف ایمان صفائی کہیں دیکھتی ہے ، نہ ایمانداری. پانچ وقت نماز میں سیدھی لائن ، ڈسسپلن ، روزوں میں ضبط سیکھنے والے کیوں ، بات بات پر آگ بگولہ ہیں .
نہ جنید جمشید محفوظ، نہ کوئی ہزارہ وال ، نہ حمزہ عباسی ، نہ کوئی اور .

یہ مسلہ یورپ میں عیسائیوں کے پروٹسٹنٹ، آرتھوڈوکس اور کیتھولک فرقوں میں بھی آیا ، ہزارہا انسان مرنے مارنے کے بعد مسلہ حل نہ ہوا مگر اب خاموشی ہے. لوگ اپنی بات کہتے ہیں دوسرے کی سنتے ہیں مگر لوگوں کا بڑا حصہ مذہب سے متنفر ہو گیا ہے .

آخر میں ہمیں بھی خاموشی ہی اختیار کرنا پڑے گی ، یہ نہیں پتہ کتنی اور جانیں لے کر

shabir1

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Aap sub kehtay hain Hamza ali abbasi nay bay wakt baat ki to kia hum intizaar karain kay chaar panch Ahmadion ka qatal ho phir debate krain- Zrar khoro

Here is a video of people running from the "Land of Pure" to the land of impure, and getting deported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOLKUe8ho9E

When Prime minister's children don't want to live in Land of Pure , who will. Comments on this video were disgusting.

Abdulhaq

KTN ?? Ye Qadianyoon ka Tv Network he kia ?? Theek se Naam lo ore Adab se Naam Lo , Khaatam e Nabuwat , Not KTN ok ?

Abdulhaq

Well said crank ! when Qadianis debates with us they use Taqqia like shias but in their books filthy things are written against us as you said ! Ahmadis are nothing but BUNCH OF USEFUL IDIOTS ,whole Muslim world declares them Kaafirs for their Qazzab Mirza but they dont even realize this simple thing , i cant understand why they love their Punajabi Fake Prophet so much that they are ready to die for that Qazzab ? is it huge money of Zionist behind it ???

SachGoee

Senator (1k+ posts)
There you go... Another ignorant came out of hiding... Who the hell are you barefoot online jihadi to judge my faith? Ever read the Quran by yourself? Of course NOT!

In the Quran, Allah says that whoever calls himself a Muslim is a Muslim. Only Allah has the power to judge that claim.

Kashif Chaudhry Responds to Hamza Ali Abbassi's Questions on Ahmaddiya Muslim Jamaat :

Watch this

https://youtu.be/s5n_fIfmA04