Hamza Ali Abbasi ne sirf baat ki aur doosri tarf se guns nikl aain- Zarar Khoro

Aap sub kehtay hain Hamza ali abbasi nay bay wakt baat ki to kia hum intizaar karain kay chaar panch Ahmadion ka qatal ho phir debate krain- Zrar khoro

?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????? ????????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????

Re: Aap sub kehtay hain Hamza ali abbasi nay bay wakt baat ki to kia hum intizaar karain kay chaar panch Ahmadion ka qatal ho phir debate krain- Zrar khoro

یہ پاکستان میں کیا ہو رہا مجھے تو لگتا ہے تلواریں نکلتے نکلتے رہ گئی ہیں
اللہ رحم فرمائے

بڑی مناسب بات کی ہے عالمگیر صاحب نے اور اس طرح کے مہذب اور سلجھے ہوئے پاکستانیوں کی ضرورت ہے

RAKPK

Banned
Re: Aap sub kehtay hain Hamza ali abbasi nay bay wakt baat ki to kia hum intizaar karain kay chaar panch Ahmadion ka qatal ho phir debate krain- Zrar khoro

If Zarar Khoro wants a debate go ahead, but if Qadianis are attacked because of this debate then Zarar Khoro should take responsibility of it.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)

If Zarar Khoro wants a debate go ahead, but if Qadianis are attacked because of this debate then Zarar Khoro should take responsibility of it.

WTF? R u retarded? I don't like a 1000 things a mullah says, does that mean I should kill them for saying something I disagree with? The responsibility will lie with the killers, 100%.

RAKPK

Banned

WTF? R u retarded? I don't like a 1000 things a mullah says, does that mean I should kill them for saying something I disagree with? The responsibility will lie with the killers, 100%.

You don't like peace in Pakistan? I remember a few years back a Qadiyani community in Punjab was hit by extremists, I think a bomb attack on their worship house. If you discuss this issue on media which is already settled in this country, you will give life to the dead.

It will be discussed in every masjid - green turbans, white turbans, brown turbans. And then our Hindu-lovers from Cow-Piss-Land will fund extremists to disrupt peace under a new banner.

RAKPK

Banned

If Zarar Khoro and Wusatullah Khan type liberals really want this issue to be discussed do it in some other country like India or UK for a litmus test. See for the results, if they reach a conclusion.

میرا خیال ہے یہ ایشو یہاں پر روک دینا ہی بہتر ہے ورنہ ملک میں بدامنی پھیلے گی اور اس کے نتیجے میں کئی معصوم جانیں جانے کا بھی اندیشہ ہے

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)

You don't like peace in Pakistan? I remember a few years back a Qadiyani community in Punjab was hit by extremists, I think a bomb attack on their worship house. If you discuss this issue on media which is already settled in this country, you will give life to the dead.

It will be discussed in every masjid - green turbans, white turbans, brown turbans. And then our Hindu-lovers from Cow-Piss-Land will fund extremists to disrupt peace under a new banner.

Peace in Pakistan?? Were qadiyanis living peacefully in Pakistan before Hamza talked about it in the media. Why did that attack happen? Which media house was raising this issue to cause that attack that time? If this issue is settled why are there still attacks on qadiyanis.

And then you say that extremist will disrupt the peace. So what a nuclear power should just bow down to bunch of rag tag mullah extremist? We shouldn't debate anything because we should be scared of a mullah with a gun? Are extremist going to decide what we should and should not debate? WTF does that mean? When Al Qaeda attacked US on 9/11, they didn't just stay back and made a peace deal. They brutalized two sovereign nations in response, and dismantled an entire organization. If Pakistan makes a claim of being a sovereign nuclear power, then it can't let a bunch of extremist dictate its government. A state's credibility comes into question, no outside powers trusts or respects your state, and it loses writ. You should know that by now.

RAKPK

Banned

Peace in Pakistan?? Were qadiyanis living peacefully in Pakistan before Hamza talked about it in the media. Why did that attack happen? Which media house was raising this issue to cause that attack that time? If this issue is settled why are there still attacks on qadiyanis.

And then you say that extremist will disrupt the peace. So what a nuclear power should just bow down to bunch of rag tag mullah extremist? We shouldn't debate anything because we should be scared of a mullah with a gun? Are extremist going to decide what we should and should not debate? WTF does that mean? When Al Qaeda attacked US on 9/11, they didn't just stay back and made a peace deal. They brutalized two sovereign nations in response, and dismantled an entire organization. If Pakistan makes a claim of being a sovereign nuclear power, then it can't let a bunch of extremist dictate its government. A state's credibility comes into question, no outside powers trusts or respects your state, and it loses writ. You should know that by now.

First of all, Qadianis are safe in Pakistan. Most people who are attacked and killed are the majority Sunni populations and then some shia populations. Qadianis are least attacked in Pakistan.

Secondly, I don't buy the propaganda that Al-Qaida attacked America. I don't trust Homosexual-Americans because they are proven liars.

And thirdly, there's less extremism in Pakistan than there is in India and elsewhere.

And lastly, if you talk about violence against women, then there's more violence in countries like America. There's more acid attack on women in USA, more killings of women over there. But people like you don't curse Christianity for that.

Last edited:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)

First of all, Qadianis are safe in Pakistan. Most people who are attacked and killed are the majority Sunni populations and then some shia populations. Qadianis are least attacked in Pakistan.

Secondly, I don't buy the propaganda that Al-Qaida attacked America. I don't trust Homosexual-Americans because they are proven liars.

And thirdly, there's less extremism in Pakistan than there is in India and elsewhere.

And lastly, if you talk about violence against women, then there's more violence in countries like America. There's more acid attack on women in USA, more killings of women over there. But people like you don't curse Christianity for that.

So a person who hates qadiyanis, is going to tell us that they are safe. No they are not safe in Pakistan. The ones that can flee the country, do it. The ones who can't, hide their identity like any other minority. You idiot!

Second point. You don't buy the propaganda that Al qaeda attacked America, because you don't trust homosexual Americans. Ok don't. They do, and they took care of that threat. Are you sure you know your parents? Because your birth could also be a propoganda.

Third point that there is less extremism compared to India. Not true. Pakistan faces extremist bomb attacks to this day. Plus India has 1000 different religion and their followers living in that country. They have a bigger muslim population, a bigger christian population, sikhs, and Hindus. Unlike Pakistan, which has %99 muslim population, and yet it still has extremist violence.

And lastly, you stupid point of violence against women. Yes there is violence against women in America. But how does that justify any violence against women in Pakistan, you retard. And women in America don't get raped in a police station to report the crime after being raped, which is what happens Pakistan.

when you write something online, isn't it better to just put some thought in to it?

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)

Stupid..................Simple Qadyani are non-muslims..................and they will be non-muslims...................No need to discussion

Is Hamza that stupid to discuss this issue.....................Hamza should be careful when trying to talk about religious matters

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I almost started to like you, if only you do not support the criminal Sharifs.

RAKPK

Banned

So a person who hates qadiyanis, is going to tell us that they are safe. No they are not safe in Pakistan. The ones that can flee the country, do it. The ones who can't, hide their identity like any other minority. You idiot!

Muslims who live in Europe or America have also to comply with Western lifestyle. What they can do in their native countries, they are not allowed to do all of them in the West i.e Hijab is denied in French schools but you don't bark at that, do you?

Second point. You don't buy the propaganda that Al qaeda attacked America, because you don't trust homosexual Americans. Ok don't. They do, and they took care of that threat. Are you sure you know your parents? Because your birth could also be a propoganda.

Since Americans are jerks, and you seem to be one, it doesn't mean the whole world will embrace lies of these Homosexuals.

Third point that there is less extremism compared to India. Not true. Pakistan faces extremist bomb attacks to this day. Plus India has 1000 different religion and their followers living in that country. They have a bigger muslim population, a bigger christian population, sikhs, and Hindus. Unlike Pakistan, which has %99 muslim population, and yet it still has extremist violence.

Pakistan did not have this extremism as long as it was not used by your Homosexual-American-Lords. It's a gift of the Kafir world to Pakistan. We will eradicate this curse anyway.

And lastly, you stupid point of violence against women. Yes there is violence against women in America. But how does that justify any violence against women in Pakistan, you retard. And women in America don't get raped in a police station to report the crime after being raped, which is what happens Pakistan.

Europe and America are haven of rapists. If you have 2 eyes and not just a devil's eye then go read online and check their crime statistics, until then go take some rat poison and go to sleep.

یہ بحث ایک دوسری طرف چلی گئی اور اب لگتا ہے کہ ضرار کھوڑو نے درست کہا کہ چار پانچ قتل ہونے کے بعد بحث ہونی چاہئے
دراصل پاکستانی معاشرہ اس وقت عدم برداشت کا معاشرہ بن چکا ہے ۔ یہاں اقلیت کی زندگی بدترین ہے کیا ہم آئے روز ہزارہ لوگوں کا قتل عام ہوتا نہیں دیکھتے۔ کیا ہم ہندوؤں کو قتل نہیں کر رہے کیا ہم عیسائی آبادیوں کو نہیں جلا رہے۔ عدم برداشت کے رویے ہمیں ساری دنیا سے الگ کر رہے ہیں اور جب تک ہم اپنے اندر دلائل کے ساتھ بات منوانے کی صلاحیت پیدا نہیں کر لیتے یہ معاملات ایسے ہی رہیں گے۔