Hamid Mir and Ansar Abbasi on PPP and angry with Zardai

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
2036.gif

2035.gif

G

very nice thanks for sharing and its almost all truth. :? aur hamri qoum still in begaerat hukmrano k nary laga rehi hae ,
:evil:

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
very nice thanks for sharing and its almost all truth. :? aur hamri qoum still in begaerat hukmrano k nary laga rehi hae ,
:evil:

Zardari and PP are corrupt. Agreed.

Zardari and PPP ko hatao tou kisey lao?

Option 1: Army general (tou phir Musharaf mein kya burai thi?)

Option 2: Nawaz Sharif and PMLN (yeh tou zardari hi ki tarah corrupt hein, tou phir inko laane ka faida?)

Any one has anwer of my question? Please share with me.

Akalmand2number

Voter (50+ posts)
yes bro, Bring MQM to government and you will see immediate results, look only one mayor of MQM did a wounderful job to Karachi(solute to S.mustafa kamal),now think about what and how much they can deliver to Pakistan.
don't go to wrong propagenda about MQM, think about what they are delivering to Nation.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
real.pakistani said:

Allah Karey keh MQM ajaey, magar yeh future mein hoga. Mein abhi ki pooch raha hoon. Who will replace Zardari.

MQM, PTI, ANP, PMLQ, JI, JUI can not replace PPP right now. Then only option left is PMLN, this is fact, but my questin is:

Are PMLN is anyway different than PPP? Of course not.

Then why this hue and cry for? Why replace one chor with another and put the country into another turmoil?

isamilgul

Voter (50+ posts)
PML-N ,PTI ,AND JI ARE THE BEST ........
THEY SHOULD COME TO GOV..............TO SAVE PAKISTAN FROM CORRUPT PPP,MQM..... NRO PEOPLE.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
isamilgul said:
PML-N ,PTI ,AND JI ARE THE BEST ........
THEY SHOULD COME TO GOV..............TO SAVE PAKISTAN FROM CORRUPT PPP,MQM..... NRO PEOPLE.
N , PTI AND JI MAY NOT BE THE BEST BUT AT LEAST LESS CORRUPT THAN PPP AND MQM AND THEY HAVE NOT BENEFITED FROM NRO