Hadiths on Conquest of India

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: GHAZWA E HIND----INDIA BE READY

Nepali Pandit said:
Why wait, do it now. We have been waiting for you but you don't come!
we were there for 1000 years, This time will be there for next 5000 years :lol:

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

waseemmanno we r waiting for you any time
if u come as friend Jaan Hazir hai as Dushman I promise U we will send U with respect as we always do

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

arnold_mic said:
[quote="Nepali Pandit":1ufld0aa]Why wait, do it now. We have been waiting for you but you don't come!
we were there for 1000 years, This time will be there for next 5000 years :lol:[/quote:1ufld0aa]

[clap] [clap] we might as well conquor Nepal to just for her sake (of nepali pundit)

no hard feelings

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nepali Pandit said:

You have been told time and again this is not a x rated site,
You must go to other site to make this kind of invitation on behalf of Indian ladies.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING IN PEACE[/size]

India as a country has right to live in her boundaries. What the differences, including of course Kashmir dispute, we have, these can be sorted out through negotiations. War is not a good omen for both countries, so these type of slogan "Ghazwa e Hind" are not a good thing. Those billions of dollars on war machinery may be spent on the uplift of the poor masses of both countries.

gazoomartian

babadeena said:
IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING IN PEACE[/size]

India as a country has right to live in her boundaries. What the differences, including of course Kashmir dispute, we have, these can be sorted out through negotiations. War is not a good omen for both countries, so these type of slogan "Ghazwa e Hind" are not a good thing. Those billions of dollars on war machinery may be spent on the uplift of the poor masses of both countries.

ghuzwa-e-hind is in prophecy and will happen, whether you like it or not.

I was hopin you would write: Pakistan as a country has right to live in her boundaries...

but you always support India, your masters

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

I was hopin you would write: Pakistan as a country has right to live in her boundaries...
Only the people of wisdom and vision can grasp my post and read between lines? Unfortunately with you there seems to be a chronic problem, I hope I may be wrong.
but you always support India, your masters
Mine or your blood relations to those people who were living in India in third and fourth generations do meet! Unless your ancestors travelled with Bin Qasim, mine sure did not, they, like 98%, were from locals and converted!!!

gazoomartian

babadeena said:
Only the people of wisdom and vision can grasp my post and read between lines? Unfortunately with you there seems to be a chronic problem, I hope I may be wrong.

yes you are absolutley wrong as you were in religious discussion

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

babadeena said:
[quote:1fhlwgq1]but you always support India, your masters

Mine or your blood relations to those people who were living in India in third and fourth generations do meet! Unless your ancestors travelled with Bin Qasim, mine sure did not, they, like 98%, were from locals and converted!!![/quote:1fhlwgq1]

Babadeena I enjoy reading your comments even at the religious level they pass the common sense test. If there is going to be GHAZWA E HIND it can only be done with people like you. I hope you don't get offended when Gaz call you an Indian it makes me feel good as an Indian. Gaz read the column by Dr.Farroq Saleem in it he stated the shared DNA and its driving him nuts

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
arnold_mic said:
[quote="Nepali Pandit":2vpt6usc]Why wait, do it now. We have been waiting for you but you don't come!
we were there for 1000 years, This time will be there for next 5000 years :lol:

[clap] [clap] we might as well conquor Nepal to just for her sake (of nepali pundit)

no hard feelings[/quote:2vpt6usc]

"BARKING DOG SELDOM BITES"

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

GeoG said:
Nepali Pandit said:

You must go to other site to make this kind of invitation on behalf of Indian ladies.

Now tell that to your mother too......

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

GeoG said:
Nepali Pandit said:

You are lucky that you are protected by Star Gazer my comments have to be approve before post and guess what?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nepali Pandit said:
GeoG said:
[quote="Nepali Pandit":3ke4s3nz]Why wait, do it now. We have been waiting for you but you don't come!

Now tell that to your mother too......[/quote:3ke4s3nz]

She says OK for you and two of your sisters (that will make it four) if you convert to Islam.

gazoomartian

Ghuzwat-ul-Hind----- Finally Fiound Ahadaeeth and Urdu Translations--enjoy

Murshad jee, you were looking for this. I am pasting here for you. Hope you read them all:

Hadeeth 1

headingH1.jpg
textH1a.GIF
a.GIF

textH1b.GIF

Hadeeth 2

headingH2.jpg

f.GIF
textH2.jpg

Hadeeth 3

textH3_01.jpg
textH3_02.jpg
textH3_03.jpg
textH3_04.jpg

Hadeeth 4

textH4.jpg

Hadeeth 5

textH5.jpg

:pakistan-flag-wavin

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
zabardast, hamari fauj to abhi apnon ko marnay me masroof hay lagta hay ye, l e t, waghara hi kuch karain gay

gazoomartian

zabardast, hamari fauj to abhi apnon ko marnay me masroof hay lagta hay ye, l e t, waghara hi kuch karain gay

الله کو اپنے کاموں کے لیے کسسی کی ضرورت نہیں - اگر سب مسلان بھی نکمما ہو گیے وہ فرشتے بھیج دینگے - ہیں اسکی ضرورت ہے لیکن اسکو ہماری ضرورت نہیں

Status
Not open for further replies.