Hadiths on Conquest of India

Status
Not open for further replies.

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
The ahadeeth regarding the conquest of India prior to the day of Judgment.

At-Tuwaijiri's Ithaf al-Jama'a, Vol. 1, pp. 365-366.
Thawban - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "Two groups of my umma Allah has protected from the hellfire: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with 'Isa b. Maryam - 'alaihimas- salat was-salam." Reported Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and at-Tabarani.

Na'im b. Hammad in al-Fitan reports that Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - said that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) mentioned India and said, "A group of you will conquer India, Allah will open for them [India] until they come with its kings chained - Allah having forgiven their sins - when they return back [from India], they will find Ibn Maryam in Syria." While Abu Huraira said, "The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) promised us the conquest of India. If I was to come across that I will spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed then I am among the best of martyrs. And if I return then I am Abu Huraira the freed." Reported by Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and al-Hakim.

In another narration reported by Ahmad, Abu Huraira says, "I was told by my khalil, the truthful and believed in, the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) that there will be in this ummah an expedition sent to Sind and Hind (India) ... ." The rest of the narration is the same but it has the following addition, "... then I will be released from the Hellfire."
At-Tuwaijri remarks this addition explains what is meant by "the freed"
above

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
mashahallah good work there will be no doubt in any muslim mind one day india will be a muslim country for good and that day is not too far

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
hmmm...interesting...

So...all those Islamophobes who say that Islam is not a religion of peace are wrong...
We can see in the above article "clearly" that no force will be used...after all, there is no compulsion in Islam...

Feel the Peace!!!

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
by that time aliens would have caPtured earth. And some Hindus who manged to escape aliens would bel ooking for planets suitable for human kind.
Some people are so naive to believe such fairytale, looks like Zaid p hamid has started cloning himself.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Contra & NP, whatever is mentioned in Quran and whatever Holy Prophet (PBUH) predicted has happened THERE IS NO DENIAL time will come when there will be some epic arse kicking you keep dreaming that it's a fairy tale it just shows how much research yu have done on Islam and historical events Oh sorry I forgot you are the ones who gather info from Indian websites and newspapers LOL

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
@Contra & NP, whatever is mentioned in Quran and whatever Holy Prophet (PBUH) predicted has happened THERE IS NO DENIAL time will come when there will be some epic arse kicking you keep dreaming that it's a fairy tale it just shows how much research yu have done on Islam and historical events Oh sorry I forgot you are the ones who gather info from Indian websites and newspapers LOL

Feel the Peace!!!

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
mashahallah good work there will be no doubt in any muslim mind one day india will be a muslim country for good and that day is not too far

Mungerilal Ke Haseen Sapne

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
Some people are so naive to believe such fairytale, looks like Zaid p hamid has started cloning himself.

---Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) aren't fairytales but predictions of things to appear and happen in the future and every single word of it is true. :ugeek:

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
jimpack said:
hnuter555 said:

Mungerilal Ke Haseen Sapne

if you are not worried then why u r bortthered to even look at this u know deep down your heart time is nearning for this prophecy to be fullfilled

mr contra u always talk aut of contest what it got to do with complasion converting and capturing a country are two different things dude if we used force in india 1000 years of muslim rule can irradicate hindus completely from the face of earth but we did not bec its your own choice not some one force u to be beleiver orrite

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
mr contra u always talk aut of contest what it got to do with complasion converting and capturing a country are two different things dude if we used force in india 1000 years of muslim rule can irradicate hindus completely from the face of earth but we did not bec its your own choice not some one force u to be beleiver orrite

hunter bhai,
1. Well my friend, the muslim invaders at that time did try very hard to eradicate Hindus and Hinduism, but, they failed miserably.

2. Hindus and other non muslims faced a lot of discrimination and oppression under the Mughals, especially under Babur, Humayun and Aurangzeb.
Emperor Akbar realised that unless people were given freedom to practice their religion and basic human rights, there won't be any peace.
Akbar abolished the Jizya tax, he also abolished the tax Hindu pilgrims had to pay to the state.

If you read a little history, you will see that Akbars rein was relatively peaceful compared to other Mughals.

3. You were born a muslim, you didn't have a choice, so it is understandable for you to defend the religion of your parents and ancestors, but don't deny the truth.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
hunter bhai,
1. Well my friend, the muslim invaders at that time did try very hard to eradicate Hindus and Hinduism, but, they failed miserably.

2. Hindus and other non muslims faced a lot of discrimination and oppression under the Mughals, especially under Babur, Humayun and Aurangzeb.
Emperor Akbar realised that unless people were given freedom to practice their religion and basic human rights, there won't be any peace.
Akbar abolished the Jizya tax, he also abolished the tax Hindu pilgrims had to pay to the state.

If you read a little history, you will see that Akbars rein was relatively peaceful compared to other Mughals.

3. You were born a muslim, you didn't have a choice, so it is understandable for you to defend the religion of your parents and ancestors, but don't deny the truth.

--This is only a wishful thinking,if an invader want to kill he would do so,no matter what,whereever Muslims went ,they never converted anyone with force not even a single soul, since the whole purpose of it is lost ..Without sword People are embracing Islam through out the West and world and this is in itself such a shame and disgust for all those who think otherwise :ugeek: Deniers and Hypocrites are exposed quite badly here. :oops:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul said:
--This is only a wishful thinking,if an invader want to kill he would do so,no matter what,whereever Muslims went ,they never converted anyone with force not even a single soul, since the whole purpose of it is lost ..Without sword People are embracing Islam through out the West and world and this is in itself such a shame and disgust for all those who think otherwise :ugeek: Deniers and Hypocrites are exposed quite badly here. :oops:

taul bhai,
1. My friend, either you are too naive and innocent or misinformed or you are using Taqiyya here.

2. You can't seriously believe that a group of hordes which killed and looted the wealth of many nations, taking the women and children as slave and destroying whole civilizations can be peaceful???

Didn't Mr. Mohammad give the Persian and Byzantine empires a choice between conversion to Islam or war?
Isn't it true that men of whole tribes were slaughtered and the women and children taken as slaves?

How dare you muslims say that nobody was ever converted through force or by the sword?

3. Don't you have a Blasphemy Law? Why do you think this law was made?
What is the punishment for apostasy in Islam? Why is the punishment so harsh? If God supposedly gives people free will, then why have a death sentence for apostasy?

Or were people leaving Islam, during the time of Mr. Mohammad himself, and there he brought this punishment?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
taul bhai,
1. My friend, either you are too naive and innocent or misinformed or you are using Taqiyya here.

2. You can't seriously believe that a group of hordes which killed and looted the wealth of many nations, taking the women and children as slave and destroying whole civilizations can be peaceful???

Didn't Mr. Mohammad give the Persian and Byzantine empires a choice between conversion to Islam or war?
Isn't it true that men of whole tribes were slaughtered and the women and children taken as slaves?

How dare you muslims say that nobody was ever converted through force or by the sword?

3. Don't you have a Blasphemy Law? Why do you think this law was made?
What is the punishment for apostasy in Islam? Why is the punishment so harsh? If God supposedly gives people free will, then why have a death sentence for apostasy?

Or were people leaving Islam, during the time of Mr. Mohammad himself, and there he brought this punishment?

---Again your self portrayed prejudice comes into play and denial of facts keeps you alive i guess!!...You seem to stick to one side of blatant lies quite miserably as you always defy the Peace treaty being broken by Jews and then blame on Muslims :oops: ..Unless and until you get the first step straight,it's nearly impossible for you to even know history :ugeek: ..No children,kids or elderly were killed only people who were instigators and were miscreants :ugeek: .You understand self defense laws of killing in USA (man made) ,and that is Provided to us by Islam but your hatred/intolerance only sees killing in Islam and simply leave out all the death penalties of Judaism and Christianity :oops: you really need to broaden your limited horizon and accept this reality :ugeek: it's like you are denying day but accepting night :lol: .it simply doesn't work..Be Bold to face your fears and accept reality as it is!!! :ugeek:

---You have been filled with this insane ideologies and Philosophies that seem to have emanated straight from the guidebook of Jews/Zionists and you have been staunch follower of it, so I along with other others stay put to facts as they were and need not deny even a bit..

--You mix/confuse things pretty badly and then end up with only a cocktail of stuff :oops: ..Capital Punishments have been in all Abrahamic faiths and we Stand by them be it any :ugeek: ..If in today's Islamic countries they're implemented it'll be all good...You need to understand this thing, laws of any country are for it's citizens be it adherent of that faith or not!!So if in a Non Muslim country i break a law and they have a law which is pertaining to their faith, i'd be subjected to it and vice-versa :ugeek:

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Muhammad saved the human civilization from extinction. [J.H. Denison, Emotions as the Basis of Civilization]

He laid the foundation of a universal government. His law was one for all. Equal justice and love for everyone. [George Rivorie - Visages de L' Islam]

Islam is the only religion that gives dignity to the poor. [Ramsey Clark, Former U.S. Attorney General]

The message of Mohammad, Islam, is nothing but a blessing for mankind - The usher from darkness to light and from Satan to God. [Rev E. Stephenson - My Reflections]

Mohammad's religion reformed all existing dogmas and brought the Arabs ahead of the super powers of the time. [Dr. Marcus Dods - Mohammad, Buddha and Christ]

Islam does not set impossible goals. There are no mythological intricacies in this message. No hidden meanings or secrets and absolutely no priesthood. [Phillip K. Hitti, American historian and philosopher]

Muhammad was the most successful of all religious personalities. [Encyclopedia Britannica, 4th & 11th editions]

The Message of Mohammad is not a set of metaphysical phenomena. It is a complete civilization. [W.A.R. Gibb - Whither Islam]

No other society has such a record of success in uniting in an equality of status, of opportunity and Endeavour so many and so varied races of mankind. The great Muslim communities of Africa, India and Indonesia, perhaps also the small community in Japan, show that Islam has still the power to reconcile apparently irreconcilable elements of race and tradition. If ever the opposition of the great societies of the East and west is to be replaced by cooperation, the mediation of Islam is an indispensable condition. [Sir H.A.R. Gibb, Scottish scholar of Islam and the Middle East]

The solution to all international conflicts lies only in embracing Islam en masse because Islam is the only religion that can transcend nationalism. I see, with great dismay, that nationalism is gaining grounds even among the bearers of the Quran. I will hope for the day when all humanity will break this idol and unite all as the children of God. [Arnold J. Toynbee, British historian]

Fellow inhabitants of the planet! Search for the ideal Prophet, who in the 7th century, has shown you the way to total success. [Lewis Mumford, American historian of technology and science]

All religions, save the word of Muhammad, are broken boats. They cannot take humanity to the shore of serenity. [Dr. E.B. Hocking - The Universal Faith]

Mohammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him. [Diwan Chand Sharma - The Prophets of the East]

I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness. [Napoleon Bonaparte]

The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behavior, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it. Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity. [Herbert George Wells - Happiness of Mankind]

The Creed of Mohammad is free from ambiguity and the Quran is a glorious testimony to the unity of God. [Edward Gibbon, British historian]

The greatest crime, the greatest "sin" of Mohammad in the eyes of the Christian West is that he did not allow himself to be slaughtered, to be 'crucified' by his enemies. He only defended himself, his family and his followers; and finally vanquished his enemies. Mohammad's success is the Christians' gall of disappointment: He did not believe in any vicarious sacrifices for the sins of others. [Edward Gibbon]

The greatest success of Mohammad's life was effected by sheer moral force without the stroke of a sword. [Edward Gibbon]

The towering personality of Muhammad has left bright and indelible imprints on all mankind. [John William Draper - A History of the Intellectual Development of Europe]

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
by that time aliens would have caPtured earth. And some Hindus who manged to escape aliens would bel ooking for planets suitable for human kind.

And some people are so ignorant that even if you put 10's of evidences infront of them, they are simply gonna deny them.

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"Islam is the only religion that gives dignity to the poor."

We all know how poor people are treated in islamic pakistan.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Hindu said:

--Well said,couldn't have been more true :)

--But then you confuse your own self by comparing ordinary people not being just 'n' fair with Islam. :shock:

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hindu said:

We all know how poor people are treated in islamic pakistan.
Who says that (Quranic) Islam is implemented in Pakistan
or any other country in the world?

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Ghazwa-e-hind

i have been hearing about this by zaid hamid in some of his lectures and did some research on it.

A Muslim Army Would Conquer India, (probably pakistan army) after that hazrat isa will return and this army would join him in the middle east to fight the jews.

i found this site which was quite interesting
GHAZWA-E-HIND
http://ghazwatulhind.com/

some hadiths from the above link

Prophecy number 1.
a.GIF

Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA):
"From the Umat (Followers of Islam currently) there will be a rise of Battalions from Sindh (Indus) and Hind (Sub-continent). If I got opportunity to be part of such a movement and if I martyred then it is good, if I returned alive I will be like free Abu Huraira who is freed from Hell by Allah".

Prophecy number 2:
f.GIF

Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Suban (RA):
"Two groups in my Umma will be freed by Allah from hell fire, One which will conquer India and the other which will be with Hazrat Esa (AS)."

Prophecy number 3;
http://www.ghazwatulhind.com/h3.htm
textH3_01.jpg

textH3_02.jpg

textH3_03.jpg

textH3_04.jpg

Holy Prophet (PBUH) Discussed India with Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) and told that:
"One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of these warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."
Hazrat Abu Huraira (AS) said:
"If i had opportunity to participate in this war then i will sell all of my old and new belongings and will participate. When Allah will give us success and when we will return i will be an independent Abu Huraira who will come to Damascus and will find Hazrat Esa (AS). O my Holy Prophet (PBUH) i will have very strong desire at that time to got to him and tell him that i am your companion."

Prophecy number 4:
Hazrat Kaab (RA) said that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that:
"One of the Kings of Bait-ul-Muqadas will launch Battalion to India. Muslims will conquer India, capture their treasures, then King will use these treasures to decorate Bait-ul-Muqadas. That Battalion will present the rulers of India enchained with clutches in front of King. His warriors with permission of King will conquer all the area between east and west and will stay in India will the arrival of Dajjal."

Prophecy number 5:
This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru (RA) is Marfoh in the level . He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that
"Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) there".

Status
Not open for further replies.