Status
Not open for further replies.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: PAKISTAN WILL CONQUER INDIA SOON: ISLAMIC PROPHECY

you are openly supporting terrorists (dawood ibrahim ko
rishtedar bana liya miadad ne

DAWOOD IBRAHIM is internationl terrorist declared by America and u see
standard to ur great cricketer MIADAD ........ab dono hafta wasooli karte honge...

thats why your cricketers are so poor)

--I'm clueless as to why ya'll indians possess such loose associations coupled with delusions,i hope you aren't mentioning the report your bollywood living media showed of a chopper flying without showing dawood's face and claiming it to be shot in Pakistan [funnny] [funnny] you will remain mesmerized as such by your circus loving bollywood inspired ridiculous media,they do show good dreams and fantasies [hilar]

if india did some adventure in 1971 you started saying a WOMAN(INDIRA G)

W*********.

not good...respect a woman

--Correction these are richard nixon's words "Witch" for your lady not mine or any Pakistanis. :ugeek:

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)

---Well your bigotry needs no other means :oops: whatever they are doing is playing wild wild west and without even a single proof hitting houses and other places and killing civilians in huge numbers,how pathetic you are,it's good one

wild west..............bhai tum log paise lete ho for each drone attack.

apne logo ko marne ke supaari lete ho.

height of HYPOCRISY

now don't start blaming poor politician and ur great army.

go out side and do protest until they stop drone attack.(same protest as it was for IPL)

will u ??????????.....abhi zameer jagne me time hai.

all the GAJI's are busy at chat forums.......in typing BIG SLOGANS.

thats why I said .....practice ur religion honestly and practically

history ....history karte--karte KAGZI SHER BAN GAYE...................

ab tau KAGAZ bhi gila (wet) ho ke fat gaya.

wake up and strive for becoming asian economic tigers practically

Apologize TO the GREAT ALLAH and ask for mercy.

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)

if india did some adventure in 1971 you started saying a WOMAN(INDIRA G)

W*********.

not good...respect a woman

--Correction these are richard nixon's words "Witch" for your lady not mine or any Pakistanis. :ugeek:[/quote]

very smart............

oh poor nixon and indira at same place in hell.......u can imagin

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

height of HYPOCRISY

---You have gone nuts i believe,your real issue is you do NOT listen and comprehend :ugeek: I guess you are either playing dumb or being plain hindu [clap] when real muslim leaders will be incharge you will NOT see any of this happening and trust me ya'll also fear that day deep inside.

hats why I said .....practice ur religion honestly and practically

Apologize TO the GREAT ALLAH and ask for mercy

--Yet again the same thing,do you even consider the corrupt leaders to be practicing religion at all :roll: You keep pointing finger ( and believe me Insha-Allah once such a change of true practicing leaders comes all your worries will be put to rest) :roll: History always remains and even relives and people get inspiration from it and Insha-Allah we'll once again arise by following the true principles of Islam,but somehow ya'll always get pretty agitated by it though.

--Ofcourse we Muslims in general need to repent for our sins collectively,there's no doubt about that and not just once but continuously since we're made to err and sin :|

G

pigeon bhai
don,t waste ur time..mr. taul ko samjhana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai. [wall]
jab majhab ka nasha utrega to hi dimaag kam karega 8-)

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

pappufromindia said:
pigeon bhai
don,t waste ur time..mr. taul ko samjhana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai. [wall]
jab majhab ka nasha utrega to hi dimaag kam karega 8-)

--I believe you rightly put that wall infront of you everytime coz your amateur brain is still in the process of development :D

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)

taul said:

height of HYPOCRISY

---You have gone nuts i believe,your real issue is you do NOT listen and comprehend :ugeek: I guess you are either playing dumb or being plain hindu [clap] when real muslim leaders will be incharge you will NOT see any of this happening and trust me ya'll also fear that day deep inside.

[quote:2lh60qnc]hats why I said .....practice ur religion honestly and practically

Apologize TO the GREAT ALLAH and ask for mercy

--Yet again the same thing,do you even consider the corrupt leaders to be practicing religion at all :roll: You keep pointing finger ( and believe me Insha-Allah once such a change comes all your worries will be put to rest) :roll: History always remains and even relives and people get inspiration from it and Insha-Allah we'll once again arise by following the true principles of Islam,but somehow ya'll always get pretty agitated by it though.

--Ofcourse we Muslims in general need to repent for our sins collectively,there's no doubt about that and not just once but continuously since we're made to err and sin :|[/quote:2lh60qnc]

Taul.....there is one more STEP between u guys and becoming TRUE MUSLIM

and u people under obsession (of hate & revenge ) try to make shortcut path and bypass that mandatory step (for every religion)

is humanity (to treat and see all human equal....... not kafir ,if it is not your faith)

u really represents true spirit of MODERN GAJI

JO DAR GAYA
SO MAR GAYA.........................

JO NAHI DARA

ek din pehle mara

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Taul.....there is one more STEP between u guys and becoming TRUE MUSLIM

and u people under obsession (of hate & revenge ) try to make shortcut path and bypass that mandatory step (for every religion)

is humanity (to treat and see all human equal.......

--Do you have this some new form of religion?? :roll: where you can NOT call spade a spade,oh i see yet another bollywood inspired fantasy of your media [clap] you certainly have no clue of what "True muslim" is :ugeek: All human beings are truly equal no doubt about that but you confuse big time such a thing when it comes to religion ( by calling anybody by his/her false faith does NOT make that person any lower or unequal :)

--You do NOT get to hurt humanity or any other human by calling him by his false faith and as such calling him/her a disbeliever ( like i earlier said if ya'll think you're fine then why even bother)...Would you prefer i called you sikh or agnostic especially when you're NOT.

u really represents true spirit of MODERN GAJI

JO DAR GAYA
SO MAR GAYA.........................
JO NAHI DARA
ek din pehle mara

--Guess you are still under the spell of your circus loving media and such scripted dialogues,you meant gazi. :)

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

he could be martyr if he would have given last drop of his blood to his motherland

by fighting against kafirs army.but he gave up and prefer ZILLAT KI JINGI to live.

and made other poor 90,000 solders to surrender.

poor niazi.

forget past history ,nothing is there......write a new history

General Niazi did what was best for his remaining army,as i said before neighbours like u hindu banya who is not only coward but a back staber too what u did in 71 will be answered inshallah the day we will have a true muslim leader ,niazi did his best but what about your hindu terrorist government,they are staging nov 26 attacks and killing their own people.,strat riots against muslims and kill thousands of muslim,every religion beside hinduism is a target their,including dalits, ur leaders are shining the shoes of their new bosses Israelis and amaricans as they have joined against pakistan,so dont advocate ur terrorist gov.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

forget past history ,nothing is there......write a new history

General Niazi did what was best for his remaining army,as i said before neighbours like u hindu banya who is not only coward but a back staber too what u did in 71 will be answered inshallah the day we will have a true muslim leader ,niazi did his best but what about your hindu terrorist government,they are staging nov 26 attacks and killing their own people.,strat riots against muslims and kill thousands of muslim,every religion beside hinduism is a target their,including dalits, ur leaders are shining the shoes of their new bosses Israelis and amaricans as they have joined against pakistan,so dont advocate ur terrorist gov.

we shall revenge it. we shall attack India's weak point such opression of Sikhs, Assamies, Tamils etc. Sikh must and will get their sovereign homeland. And so will th eothers like Tamil etc....

Khalistan Zindabad

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wake up and smell the coffee. [hmmm]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

jimpack said:
Wake up and smell the coffee.

--Save huge stockpiles of caffeine trust me ya'll be needing it badly upon being awoken from delta sleep :D :)

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)

taul said:
jimpack said:

--Save huge stockpiles of caffeine trust me ya'll be needing it badly upon being awoken from delta sleep :D :)
After getting invitation from India for talks, suggest they have already started usin it :D

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

butshikan said:
taul said:
jimpack said:

After getting invitation from India for talks, suggest they have already started usin it :D

taul and butshikan [hilar]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: GHAZWA E HIND----INDIA BE READY

How comes???

We had Great Mush.
Now we have 'Bemari' Nawaz Butt, MQM, ANP and 'Fazal u shetaan' and Jamat e Shetani'.

Who will do it. We are killing and cpturing some good people in drone attacks

Who will fight for this Gazwa e hind.

ZH? IK ? We have to do this by some means. ok. we are ready. INSHALLAH.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: GHAZWA E HIND----INDIA BE READY

Raaz said:
How comes???

We had Great Mush.
Now we have 'Bemari' Nawaz Butt, MQM, ANP and 'Fazal u shetaan' and Jamat e Shetani'.

Who will do it. We are killing and cpturing some good people in drone attacks

Who will fight for this Gazwa e hind.

ZH? IK ? We have to do this by some means. ok. we are ready. INSHALLAH.

Brother! U mentioned some of the Known Ghaddaran-e-Watan Politicians (apart from ZH and IK) but I must tell u that the Ghazwa-e-Hind wouldn't be fought by Politicians ........and atleast not by these Ghaddar. These Ghaddar even don't believe it. People and Army of Pakistan would do it Insha-Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.