H1B Visa Abuse: What Do Software Engineers Earn in India and Pakistan?

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Looks like you have really fuucked up imagination. I see a ugly side of you which was quite obvious in your posts.

Listen arrsehole if you even sleep with Bill Gates or bed partner of Elon Musk, No one cares. Buzz off
An insignificant semen demon trying to felch another prick for no reason only to whine about my frivolities in the end. Being the idiot that you are, I find it hard to believe you even know what imagination means. You chose to be a cacophonic mental midget and somehow felt the need to quote me after it had already been settled and then you speak of my ugly side? Brilliant. You don't even have an ugly side, no matter where I look at you from, you remain a spherical fkwit.
Listen shitfalcon, stay in the babe ruth league of verbal jibes so you don't get mike tyson verbal upper cuts to the chin. You'll only make a fool of yourself from this point onwards. No one was bragging I was merely addressing the exceptions but oh no some how your low self esteem got hurt. Not my fault if you're felching pricks behind uniprix or wallmart.

Last edited:

Munawarkhan

Nah more like the reason for my arrogance. What I cater to does not even exist in Pakistan and I am not going to waste my time there. Audi, Merc, Lexus, Weta Digital, ILM, Blur studio is fun. Name one firm/media outlet that'd pay me 3000 for 30 seconds of a gig? No one, unless I am working for Zordari or Noora to further their propaganda.
Coming back to your butthurt jibe, if you ever followed my posts, you'll come to know I'll be the last person to worship the west. I'd have forsaken my Pakistani Nationality long ago. I go out, I get the job done, and I go back home. And if it weren't for the miserable electricity conditions, I'd probably have already based my self there.
I'm probably a better Pakistani than you. So before you get all butt heart and say something that holds no ground, use your brain. I bet you're donning a western attire sitting in Pakistan while here I am in shalwar Qameez (Friday)

I can totally agree, that the marker is not mature here and very few deliver quality work.

What he's charging is not that expensive. I've paid upto $4,000 for a 2 min. animation and for ads it's even higher. Usually I work with teams in Dubai because Pakistanis don't like working for Pakistanis. The western market are working with him because he can probably deliver high-end quality work for a price better than what they'd pay a company or freelancer there.

What he's doing is not easy as well. People strive to get business from professional companies and it takes time and commitment to get a higher earning level.

Iconoclast

I can totally agree, that the marker is not mature here and very few deliver quality work.

What he's charging is not that expensive. I've paid upto $4,000 for a 2 min. animation and for ads it's even higher. Usually I work with teams in Dubai because Pakistanis don't like working for Pakistanis. The western market are working with him because he can probably deliver high-end quality work for a price better than what they'd pay a company or freelancer there.

What he's doing is not easy as well. People strive to get business from professional companies and it takes time and commitment to get a higher earning level.

Only difference I get equal or higher pay in case I'm overseeing the whole pipeline, ya know creative/technical direction. Most of them don't care about money as long as you can provide the wow factor. I've been trying to explain it to these morons without indulging any personal information so thank you mate.

Last edited:

Saqi99

Senator (1k+ posts)
An insignificant semen demon trying to felch another prick for no reason only to whine about my frivolities in the end. Being the idiot that you are, I find it hard to believe you even know what imagination means. You chose to be a cacophonic mental midget and somehow felt the need to quote me after it had already been settled and then you speak of my ugly side? Brilliant. You don't even have an ugly side, no matter where I look at you from, you remain a spherical fkwit.
Listen shitfalcon, stay in the babe ruth league of verbal jibes so you don't get mike tyson verbal upper cuts to the chin. You'll only make a fool of yourself from this point onwards. No one was bragging I was merely addressing the exceptions but oh no some how your low self esteem got hurt. Not my fault if you're felching pricks behind uniprix or wallmart.

Your verbal diarrhea and fart shitstorm only indicates that u are not only ugly but rot from inside. This rotten you gives urself quite a sulphur vapors which induce hallucination which make you ejaculates from all of ur holes and thats imagination for you. These poisonous sulphur vapors gives you very unique multi layer stinky aroma resulting in a very ugly, rotten and dispecable you.

Listen moron, whether you use dollars to clean your shhit from arrse or face or your poop sell on New York stock exchange in gold values, I would still say in desi style "Luuund per char"

I have suggestion, Why you not just drown in ur own shhit surrounded by ur beloved dollars.. in this way you would be helping people by saving them from ur rotten you..anyhow you are no good for Pakistan.

No more comments from side as your RajniKant of verbal jibes and I have no longer time for a moron. Adios

Iconoclast

Your verbal diarrhea and fart shitstorm only indicates that u are not only ugly but rot from inside. This rotten you gives urself quite a sulphur vapors which induce hallucination which make you ejaculates from all of ur holes and thats imagination for you. These poisonous sulphur vapors gives you very unique multi layer stinky aroma resulting in a very ugly, rotten and dispecable you.

Listen moron, whether you use dollars to clean your shhit from arrse or face or your poop sell on New York stock exchange in gold values, I would still say in desi style "Luuund per char"

I have suggestion, Why you not just drown in ur own shhit surrounded by ur beloved dollars.. in this way you would be helping people by saving them from ur rotten you..anyhow you are no good for Pakistan.

No more comments from side as your RajniKant of verbal jibes and I have no longer time for a moron. Adios

awwwwwwwwww hit a nerve there did I? Too bad you couldn't appeal to my anger even though you tried your best to redeem yourself after the rectal rippage I handed ya. You can't deal with my anyways and I give zero fks about what you just said lmfao. Look at you fantasizing about me lol. Lol the only moron here is you and you just proved it. Next time spend some more time before you come back to describe your anal rabies.

PS All my remittances come to Pakistan you dumb fk, I do more for Pakistan than you ever will in your entire miserable life.

Last edited:

Saqi99

Senator (1k+ posts)
awwwwwwwwww hit a nerve there did I? Too bad you couldn't appeal to my anger even though you tried your best to redeem yourself after the rectal rippage I handed ya. You can't deal with my anyways and I give zero fks about what you just said lmfao. Look at you fantasizing about me lol. Lol the only moron here is you and you just proved it. Next time spend some more time before you come back to describe your anal rabies.

PS All my remittances come to Pakistan you dumb fk, I do more for Pakistan than you ever will in your entire miserable life.

hahahah do you really think you hit the nerve ROFLMAO... I just landed few blows and you quickly ended up saying I no longer appeal to your anger, but you were very quick to react after my first post.

Go man, I probably fantasize more to delicious steak then rotten you.

Iconoclast

hahahah do you really think you hit the nerve ROFLMAO... I just landed few blows and you quickly ended up saying I no longer appeal to your anger, but you were very quick to react after my first post.

I thought you weren't coming back? Lol see that's why I call you a douchenozzle. I don't think so. I know.
So long I have no more time for your autism. You don't deserve any more of my time, you're not even original... a one dimensional, monotonous fkwit lol. Bog offf now... this is how you sign off with your last post, not keep coming back like a biatch that you are.... ooooo im not responding this and that.... grow a pair you sad prick
Ciao

Iconoclast

You've been placed on permanent block for being a lamentably bantering coccydynia and a depraved dull witted molester of small furry animals. See? after ripping you a new one, this is how much you matter ;)

PCTohh6.png

Saqi99

Senator (1k+ posts)
I thought you weren't coming back? Lol see that's why I call you a douchenozzle. I don't think so. I know.
So long I have no more time for your autism. You don't deserve any more of my time, you're not even original... a one dimensional, monotonous fkwit lol. Bog offf now... this is how you sign off with your last post, not keep coming back like a biatch that you are.... ooooo im not responding this and that.... grow a pair you sad prick
Ciao

Yeah I thought of leaving but still some time to toy with you. Its fun to punch through your filthy ego which only expose more of rotten you.

You know your frequenct verbal disentri disorder only reveal the Schizoaffective syndrome in you. You need help man. This only possible if someone like me exposed it for you.

I am helping you man, you should be thankful. lolzzzzzz

Saqi99

Senator (1k+ posts)
You need to ban to roam anywhere near human society. How about around among some chimpanzee troop deep inside Africa. Even toxic you not good for them, but still.. I see few of the alphas making most of you by launching pedophilic blitzkrieg on you, on you where sun does not shine lmao. This probably cure schizoaffective disorder, it this does not help next are Gorrillas :D

kamdev

Banned
Yeah I thought of leaving but still some time to toy with you. Its fun to punch through your filthy ego which only expose more of rotten you.

You know your frequenct verbal disentri disorder only reveal the Schizoaffective syndrome in you. You need help man. This only possible if someone like me exposed it for you.

I am helping you man, you should be thankful. lolzzzzzz

You need to ban to roam anywhere near human society. How about around among some chimpanzee troop deep inside Africa. Even toxic you not good for them, but still.. I see few of the alphas making most of you by launching pedophilic blitzkrieg on you, on you where sun does not shine lmao. This probably cure schizoaffective disorder, it this does not help next are Gorrillas :D

yeh banda cgi machines par thori bahut graphic designing karta hoga . rozi roti kama leta hai bus ,

otherwise koi busy admi is forum par apne slangs jharne kyon ata ?

bate iski aisi hai ki jaise time square par iska nam poonchho to log iske ghar ka pata bata denge .

sometimes inferiority boosts one's moral ,
(bigsmile)

Last edited:

Saqi99

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeh banda cgi machines par thori bahut graphic designing karta hoga . rozi roti kama leta hai bus ,

otherwise koi busy admi is forum par apne slangs jharne kyon ata ?

Yaar I have no problem with him if he even bought Adobe Systems or Maya was his brainchild. To me when he brag about how he even do not consider Pakistan and Pakistani firm for support and consultancy. Their he caught me. There is no need to point out this and he felt so proud by mentioning it. This only confirms he is total ******* and on this I wanted to insult him.

kamdev

Banned
Yaar I have no problem with him if he even bought Adobe Systems or Maya was his brainchild. To me when he brag about how he even do not consider Pakistan and Pakistani firm for support and consultancy. Their he caught me. There is no need to point out this and he felt so proud by mentioning it. This only confirms he is total ******* and on this I wanted to insult him.

well said , you are right .
iski boasting hairan karne wali hai , pakistan me bahut se is se jyada qabil log honge lekin yeh banda apnne ghar ko mulk ko humiliate karne ki koshish kar raha hai .
mai ek indian hu lekin koi indian yeh kahe ki india use afford nahi kar sakta to yeh jhooth hoga koi indian yeh bardasht nahi kar sdakta .

Last edited:

RiazHaq

Senator (1k+ posts)
#Indian Owner of #SiliconValley Valley staffing firm charged in #h1b visa fraud - SFGate

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Owner-of-Silicon-Valley-staffing-firm-charged-in-11026913.php

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) The owner of a company that supplied foreign workers to San Francisco Bay Area technology companies is facing visa fraud charges after filing fake documents to bring people to the United States, the U.S Attorney's Office announced Friday.
A federal grand jury indicted Jayavel Murugan, CEO of Dynasoft Synergy, Inc., and a second man, Syed Nawaz, on Thursday on charges including conspiracy to commit visa fraud.

The men obtained H-1B visas for more than a dozen people by claiming the workers had jobs at Stanford University, Cisco Systems and Brocade Communications Systems, according to the indictment. No such jobs existed, but Dynasoft could use the fraudulently obtained H1B visas to get the workers to the U.S., where it could place them with other companies and profit, prosecutors said.

Bala Murali, Dynasoft's chief operating officer, said Nawaz was not available.
Murugan said he did not know about the indictment and was "shocked." He said he needed to consult with his attorney and did not immediately have additional comment.

RiazHaq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here's an excerpt of US GAO report on the subject:

India counts the earnings of temporary Indian workers residing in the United States as exports to the United States. However, the United States only includes temporary foreign workers who have been in the United States less than 1 year and who are not on the payrolls of firms in the United States. Indian officials estimate that this factor may account for 40 to 50 percent of the difference between U.S. and Indian data.

India treats sales to U.S.-owned firms located outside of the United States as exports to the United States, but the United States does not count these as imports. (For example, salaries of Indian workers working at US-owed companies abroad).

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d06116.pdf

lallan

Banned
Here's an excerpt of US GAO report on the subject:

India counts the earnings of temporary Indian workers residing in the United States as exports to the United States. However, the United States only includes temporary foreign workers who have been in the United States less than 1 year and who are not on the payrolls of firms in the United States. Indian officials estimate that this factor may account for 40 to 50 percent of the difference between U.S. and Indian data.

India treats sales to U.S.-owned firms located outside of the United States as exports to the United States, but the United States does not count these as imports. (For example, salaries of Indian workers working at US-owed companies abroad).

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d06116.pdf

JALNA BURI BAT HAI ................[hilar]

CkIP5Kb.jpg

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh I'm a freelancer, I collaborate with the likes of Weta digital, ILM, Aixsonza, tilt vfx, bad robot (JJ abrams) and so on. I will never accept a full time job offer, can't stand the idea of a boss and office env. I prefer my freedom so I can be a wanderlust. I have my own client base and they keep me busy.

Oh by the way those company you speak of, walt disney, dreamworks etc, they don't really do it in house, they outsource it to the same companies i collaborate with. Weta digital was responsible for the foliage of Avatar. ILM worked on other aspects of it and so on. It's a well knit industry with everyone depending on everyone.
As I mentioned above, I really couldn't be bothered whether you accept it or not and posting meme's usually mean you lack the ability to express yourself in words, hence a simpleton. ;)
بس کريں بھائ، اور کتنے جوتے ماريۓ گا ان سبزی خوروں کو؟ ان ميں دم نہيں کہ آپ کا مقابلہ کرسکيں۔

Iconoclast

بس کريں بھائ، اور کتنے جوتے ماريۓ گا ان سبزی خوروں کو؟ ان ميں دم نہيں کہ آپ کا مقابلہ کرسکيں۔
As the adage goes, great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Their last few posts illustrate the miserable conditions of their intellectual faculties very well. You're right though, the banter is lost on them. Don't worry though let them fantasize...... Rock on!

RiazHaq

Senator (1k+ posts)
US Rep Issa says #India benefits disproportionately from #H1B visas, Wants min #H1B worker salary raised to $100,000

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/india-disproportionately-benefits-from-h-1b-scheme/article17688961.ece

Indian companies and workers are disproportionately gaining from the current method of allocation of H-1B visas and this is a distortion of the programme, said a U.S lawmaker at the forefront of an ongoing campaign against alleged abuse of the visa programme.

The current system of selecting H-1B visa recipients is neither fair nor efficient, and it must be replaced, said Congressman Darrell Issa, who has recently introduced a Bill that proposes to raise the minimum salary of H-1B employees to $1,00,000 per year from the current level of $60,000.

Speaking at an event organised by the Atlantic Council on Monday, the California Republican was not sure if his Bill will be passed by the legislature, but said: The President supports the Bill and we will have strong support in the Senate.

A distortion

We cant have 75% of a programme going to Indian-owned, Indian-operated companies and Indian employees and not say that this is a distortion. At the end of these reforms, will this programme still disproportionately favour countries that are willing to let go of their high-skilled workers and come here? Yes. Will it be as extreme as it is now? No, the lawmaker said.

The Congressman had proposed to expand the number of visas in a Bill in 2013, but he said that proposal is not desirable now. We were then saying that we are pushing to get the best and the brightest to the country. We had a lot of good people going away even after graduating from U.S. universities, including the medical doctors, he said adding that due to the abuse of the programme, American people have lost confidence in it.