Gustakhian band kero keere makoro!

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
First of all I am really sorry about my language in near past about my fellow insafians , we are living in dire times and that called for measures beyond our sacrificial affordability.

I was out there , seen things which i thought i would never see. Always heard about police brutality but all the forces were united against us keera makoras. We have a culture here that we leave seats for women , women are prioritised in queues and generally people like to make life a little easier for women when they are doing something outside. Well , our police and other agencies certainly believe in women equality and some more. Women were beaten with equal force , dragged on roads and then in jail policemen kept showing them their ugly penises and in return they wanted to see what women hide under their clothes and so they did.

These guys have infilterated PTI whatsapp groups and any gustakhi against handlers or maryam nawaz AKA jahil aurat won't be tolerated. So just a reminder to you all that be 100% sure of the groups you join on whatsapp and what you say about Malikae Aaliya and the "mujhay zabardasti muhabbat kero army".

Be safe.

Intruder

Voter (50+ posts)
First of all I am really sorry about my language in near past about my fellow insafians , we are living in dire times and that called for measures beyond our sacrificial affordability.

I was out there , seen things which i thought i would never see. Always heard about police brutality but all the forces were united against us keera makoras. We have a culture here that we leave seats for women , women are prioritised in queues and generally people like to make life a little easier for women when they are doing something outside. Well , our police and other agencies certainly believe in women equality and some more. Women were beaten with equal force , dragged on roads and then in jail policemen kept showing them their ugly penises and in return they wanted to see what women hide under their clothes and so they did.

These guys have infilterated PTI whatsapp groups and any gustakhi against handlers or maryam nawaz AKA jahil aurat won't be tolerated. So just a reminder to you all that be 100% sure of the groups you join on whatsapp and what you say about Malikae Aaliya and the "mujhay zabardasti muhabbat kero army".

Be safe.
Is that really you? I am surprised really. a few days ago you were pushing every one to go out and were using so much harsh language against PTI supporters.
Well if that is really you and all your words are true representation of your thoughts then I am also sorry for any of my language against you

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is that really you? I am surprised really. a few days ago you were pushing every one to go out and were using so much harsh language against PTI supporters.
Well if that is really you and all your words are true representation of your thoughts then I am also sorry for any of my language against you
Bhai i have been vocal against this regime change , neutrals and PDMs.

PTI support base is huge but sadly most of us are just ' baaton ke sikandar'. If we were out there in million they wouldnt have dared touch a single protestors let alone raping our women in custody.

The time has gone and we failed to change our destiny. All now we can do is save ourselves because nothing on internet can help our cause now but can put our people and their families in trouble.