Guests you always want to see in Talk Shows?

Guests you always want to see in Talk Shows?

• Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barrister Muhammad Ali Saif

• Fauzia Wahab

• Firdous Aashiq Awan

• Abdul Qayyum Jatoi

• Hameed Gul

• Qazi Hussain Ahmed

• OTHERS(Please state your choice)

• Total voters

Adeel

Founder
There are a few obvious one's. Let's hear it from the members. You can choose more than one.

I can't fit all these personalities in the poll. You can pick and comment with them.

Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed
Mustafa Kamal
Syed Haider Abbas Rizvi
Dr. Farooq Sattar
Tariq Fatimi
Irfan Siddiqui
Barrister Muhammad Ali Saif
Senator Babar Khan Ghori
Marwi Memon
Fauzia Wahab
Kashmala Tariq
Dr.Farrukh Saleem
Imran Khan
Lt.Gen (R) Talat Masood
Aitazaz Ahsan
Athar Minallah
Makhdoom Muhammad Ameen Fahim
Makhdoom Syed Faisal Salah Hayat
Firdous Aashiq Awan
Abdul Qayyum Jatoi
Haroon ur Rasheed
Ansar Abbasi
Hanif Abbasi
Hasan Nisar
Nazir Naji
Khawaja Asif
Hameed Gul
Asif Ali Zardari
Yosuf Raza Gilani
Sardar Nabeel Ahmed Gabol
Sherry Rehman
Ali Ahmed Kurd
Asfand Yar Wali Khan
Syed Khursheed Ahmed Shah
Qamar Zaman Kaira
Syed Naveed Qamar
Almas Boby
Justice (R) Tariq Mehmood
Nawaz Shareef
Senator Dr.Safdar Abbasi
Muhammad Ijaz-ul-Haq
Shehbaz Shareef
Makhdoom Javed Ahmed Hashmi
Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan
Ahsan Iqbal
Raja Pervaiz Ashraf
Salman Taseer
Chaudhery Shujat Hussain
Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan
Pervaiz Elahi
Mushahid Hussain Syed
Zulfiqar Mirza
Ahsan Iqbal
Fazul ur Rehman
Qazi Hussain Ahmed
Rehman Malik
Mirza Aslam Baig
Dr Babar Awan
Shah Mehmood Quereshi
OTHERS(Please state your choice)

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Quite a few..

Analysts...as guests

Talat Hussain Tops the list..in all cases
Kashif Abbasi

Miscellaneous..
Sh. Rasheed Ahmed..

PMLN..
Khwaja Saad Rafiq.
Khwaja Asif
Hanif Abbasi

PPPP
Kaira
Aitizaz Ahsan
Safdar Abbasi

MQM
Hyder Abbas Rizwi
Mustafa Kamal
Faisal Sabzwari

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i always want to see Haroon ur Rasheed and Imran khan in talk shows.. mostly with Talat Hussain and Kashif Abbasi..
about political leaders well

PML(N)
Khuwaja Aasif and Chdhry Nisar

PPP
Qamar zaman Kaira and no one else cz there isnt any other leader in PPP who can speak gently..
Fozia wahab is a stupid and nonsense spokesperson of PPP and firdous ashiq awan i think no need to explain her.

MQM
Faisal Sabzwari only cz others are blind followers....

PML Q
Mushahid Hussain and shaikh Waqas Akram

JUI
Hafiz Hussain Ahmed

ANP
no one..

AML
Shaikh Rasheed Ahmed.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Among the analysts my favourite personalities are;

Dr Israr Ahmad
Irfan Siddique
Ayaz Amir
Dr Javaid Iqbal
Haroon Ur Rashid

Among the political personalities to whom I would like to hear quite often are;

Imran Khan
Shaikh Rashid Ahmad (I know hes a loony but hes also very informative and entertaining as well in his analysis)
Marvi Memon (Shes just cute and incisive as well in her remarks)
Ahsan Iqbal
Mushahid Hussain

P.S: Adeel brother I have the objection here in the list where its mentioned Dr Babar Awan. Hes not even a holder of a genuine PhD degree and hence we should not be that generous to allot such prestigious academic title to such shameless and corrupt charlatans

Adeel

Founder
Bret Hawk said:
P.S: Adeel brother I have the objection here in the list where its mentioned Dr Babar Awan. Hes not even a holder of a genuine PhD degree and hence we should not be that generous to allot such prestigious academic title to such shameless and corrupt charlatans

sorry bro, It can't be changed now. If I touch anything It'll reset the poll.

Imran Khan tops the list easily as he is the sanest and the most intelligent voice around.

I also like Gen Hameed Gul, Harun ur Rashid and Ansar Abbasi because these people are very competent in their fields and proud muslims. They are not defeatist or apologetic about being muslim and dont suffer from "Imitate the West" syndrome. They have the courage to call a spade a spade.

Intetellectually I like listening to Mushahid Hussain and Dr Shireen Mazari. They are both genius minds.

Sheikh Rasheed has a candid, casual and entertaining way of expressing his thoughts which resonate with the common masses so I like watching him too.

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

The people I'd like to see are;

1) Qazi Hussain Ahmad sb.
2) Munawwar Hassan sb.
3) Dr. Israr
4) Gen. (R) Hamid Gul
5) Gen. (R) Mirza Aslam Baig
6) Prof. Ibrahim sb.
7) Siraj-ul-Haq sb.
8) Fareed Piracha sb.
9) Imran Khan
10) Dr. Shahid Masood
11) Haroon Rashid
12) Any JI / MMA (because I trust them) / PTI representative (I still need to see their output)
13) Representatives of Kashmiri people

Those who have lived among Kashmiri people. Those who have struggled with Kashmiri people. Those who bear the attrocities of the foreign occupier with Kashmiri people as Kashmiri people bear them.

The above list is of people who I trust to speak on national issues, critical issues of our people, our nation. I trust them to hold interests of our! people at heart.

The people who talk about issues of our people, i.e., Muslims, Pakistanis', people of ALL of Muslim UMMAH, are the above mentioned people.

PPP, MQM, ANP are towing west's agenda in Pakistan. They are not serving the people of this nation. PPP, MQM, ANP are 'ruling over us Pakistanis' like we! the people of this nation are their! slaves, like we are meant to be their servants. I don't want to see these people or hear their bull-crap.

These people come on talk shows to waste time, to lie and that is it. They never answer questions about their own performance. They never answer questions on how they are going to resolve issues of the people.

I also don't care for the non-elected members, who are holding positions of 'Governors' all around Pakistan. Some of them deserve to be HANGED!!! in OPEN!!! PUBLIC!!! for their continuous treason!, their treachery! with this nation.

I don't want Talat because Talat view the world from a secular point of view. Although he is educated. Either he doesn't understand or he doesn't respect the fact that Islam's point of view goes hand in hand with the 'worldly' point of view. When you separate the two, you always! make mistakes, regardless of who or what you are. Either he is not ready to accept reality or he is unaware of facts or he doesn't understand. I believe he is not ready to accept reality as it is. He is trying to 'calculate' or 'measure' or 'figure things out' life like westerners do, while ignoring the things that matter. That as always, has proven to be a pitfall for him. Sooner or later he'll have to come to the conclusion that he is wrong. I believe, he will reach that conclusion the day he sees that Pakistan has done everything and still the west is not happy. Still the west will attack Pakistan. THAT will be the day of REALIZATION for Talat.

Now if Talat drops this 'secularist' 'chadar' (in urdu) that he he has on him, I'll welcome him in my list.

Mushahid Hussain is an educated guy, with some sense of reality. I don't like him because he's a member of PML-Q, who are just a bunch of oppertunists and 'luteray' (in urdu).

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bret Hawk said:
Among the analysts my favourite personalities are;

Dr Israr Ahmad
Irfan Siddique
Ayaz Amir
Dr Javaid Iqbal
Haroon Ur Rashid

Among the political personalities to whom I would like to hear quite often are;

Imran Khan
Shaikh Rashid Ahmad (I know hes a loony but hes also very informative and entertaining as well in his analysis)
Marvi Memon (Shes just cute and incisive as well in her remarks)
Ahsan Iqbal
Mushahid Hussain

Bret bhai,

What is a 'charlatan'? Is this an Urdu word?? or did you mean Shaitan? Just curious

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi every body,
People i like to see are Haroon Rasheed, Imran Khan,Talat Hussain,Kashif Abassi and the most i like to see in the programmes are the common man of the country who is sufferring not these [nawaz] [fazl] [zardari] [rehman-malik] [fozia] idiots unfortunatly no one likes to invite common man of the country. I wish some one should start inviting ordinary common man of the country in their programmes.

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My very favourites are :
1: Haroon Rashid
2: Ansar Abbasi
3: Imran Khan
4: Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad
5: Rtd Gen Hameed Gul.

I avoid :
1: Fauzia Wahab
2: Salman Taseer
3: Abdul Qayyum Jatoi
4: Shazia Marri
5: Sharmila farooqi

Thanks

DR MEHMOODZAI

Councller (250+ posts)
My very favourites are :
1: Haroon Rashid
2: Ansar Abbasi
3: Imran Khan
4:Dr Shahid Masoud
5: Irfan Siddique
6: Rtd Gen Hameed Gul.
7:Dr Israr Ahmed

heyguy

Citizen
mistehbab said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

The people I'd like to see are;

1) Dr. Israr
2) Gen. (R) Hamid Gul
3) Gen. (R) Mirza Aslam Baig
4) Imran Khan
5) Haroon Rashid
6) Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed
7) Javed Hashmi
8) Khwaja Asif

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Ye ziadti hai yar. No Khwaja Asif, no Khwaja Saad Rafiq, no Irfan Siddiqui, no Ayaz Amir. This poll is biased [hilar]