Govt has no right to stay, says Imran

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
By Our Correspondent

LAHORE

PAKISTAN Tehkreek-e-Insaaf Chairman Imran Khan has said the government is making pledges of providing ?Roti, Kapra Aur Makan? to the people but is giving them death and humiliation instead.

According to a press statement issued on Monday, Imran Khan said that if the government could not resolve the water, power and gas crisis, it had no right to stay in power and should step down for those who could solve these issues.

He said that the government had not only failed to provide relief to the people but was trading the interest of the nation and the sovereignty of the country with foreign powers in return of the patronisation of these powers to help them continue their rule.

The unchecked extension of the Black Waters is just one incident which unearths the dangerous intentions f the current government in making Pakistan an American colony, he added.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
-------Drawing rooms, press clubs, seminars, lectures, international tours, TV Talk Shows, critism and confrontation-------

That's all the politics of Imran Khan. He is still living in elite class environment.

Last govt. was the most corrupt govt. for Imran, now the present PPP govt. has the same honor from him.

But no solution at all.

If he really wants to do politics of people he has to penetrate inside the people. How many times he has gone physically to address any public gathering in enterior Sindh or in Baluchistan, or in southern Punjab?

Talking on TV shows can make you a popular star but can not make you a popular leader.

To become a popular leader he has to make direct contact with 170 millions Pakistanis. He has to come out of the illusions of past glory of cricket.

Personally I like this politician, I want to see him successful, but unfortunately, looks like "BatoN ka Shair" only. At least today.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
kal jo kuch howa hey oss per imran khan ko bhangrey dalnein chahyien they. Govt nein kya kamal kar dia 18 aurtein mar ghaeein. qibla "pakpatriot" app ko doctor ki zaroorat hey. mujhey laghta hey app bohat hi beyhiss ho. kal jo kuch howa hey oss say aik aaam admi ka dil phat jana chahyeye tha. yeh 18 sirf aurtein nahi thein, 18 maaeein thein jo shaid apnein lieyey nahi apnein bachoon key lieyey marein hein. jiss mulak key maaeein sirf atay per jaan qurban kar dein. wahan koi yeh na kahey keh govt fail ho gayee hey.

yakeenan app ko teen time ki roti milti ho ghee app bataoo app nein kitnein loghoon key lieyey struggle ki keh unhein bhi rooti miley, mujhey yakeen hey kabhi bhi nahi, lekin imran khan ko dekhoo, aghar woh tanqeed karta hey to phir practically bhi kuch na kuch zaroor karta hey.

mein bus yehi keh sakta hoon kal jo wakia howa hey oss per aghar koi ghairat mand hukmaran hota hey woh maar jata. lekin yahan to sarey beghairat aur beyhiss bethein hein unhoon nein aik aik lakh rupay ka ilaan kar dia hey. iss say kya woh wapas a jaein ghee, yeh sari zindghee key lieyey un key bachoon ko rooti milti rahey ghee!!!!!!!!!!

A

abbasiali

Well Imran Khan has to come up with concrete solutions, otherwise he would be sideline, his stance on swat and on IDP has already gone on shadow, Criticism on Zardari has also become useless, because every body knows Zardari, now he is turning towards Nawaz Sharif, Nawaz Shareef have already lost his credibility which he had earn on Judges issue, so I am sure, he wouldn't be able to grab anything from there, So he has to give up politics of criticism, politics of foreign tours, and should concentrate on practicle politics, which has to be, how to bring Pakistan out of crises.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
-------Drawing rooms, press clubs, seminars, lectures, international tours, TV Talk Shows, critism and confrontation-------

That's all the politics of Imran Khan. He is still living in elite class environment.

Last govt. was the most corrupt govt. for Imran, now the present PPP govt. has the same honor from him.

But no solution at all.

If he really wants to do politics of people he has to penetrate inside the people. How many times he has gone physically to address any public gathering in enterior Sindh or in Baluchistan, or in southern Punjab?

Talking on TV shows can make you a popular star but can not make you a popular leader.

To become a popular leader he has to make direct contact with 170 millions Pakistanis. He has to come out of the illusions of past glory of cricket.

Personally I like this politician, I want to see him successful, but unfortunately, looks like "BatoN ka Shair" only. At least today.
AT LEAST HE IS IN PAKISTAN AMONG HIS OWN PEOPLE. HE HAS NOT BEEN BLAMED FOR MURDERS, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND FOR BHATTA KHORI.HE IS NOT IN DRAWING ROOM POLITICS. HE HAS BEEN HOLDING RALLIES ALONG WITH PUBLIC.
SO, HE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO BE POPULAR FROM MQM. IMPORT GUNS FROM INDIA.........JUST FOR START, TAKE BHATTA.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
AT LEAST HE IS IN PAKISTAN AMONG HIS OWN PEOPLE. HE HAS NOT BEEN BLAMED FOR MURDERS, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND FOR BHATTA KHORI.HE IS NOT IN DRAWING ROOM POLITICS. HE HAS BEEN HOLDING RALLIES ALONG WITH PUBLIC.
SO, HE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO BE POPULAR FROM MQM. IMPORT GUNS FROM INDIA.........JUST FOR START, TAKE BHATTA.[/quote]

THAT'S GOOD FOR MQM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RECTIFY IMRAN KHAN'S WEAKNESSES. AFTER ALL HE IS A RIVAL OF MQM. IF HE DOESN'T PERFORM GOOD IT IS BETTER FOR ALL OF HIS OPPONENTS.

BUT AS I SAID IN MY POST, I WANT HIM TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN POLITICS. THAT'S MY PERSONAL ASSESSMENT ABOUT HIM NOT AS MQM'S SUPPORTER.

I DON'T WANT TO CONFRTONT WITH YOUR TASSUBBI NATURE IN THE MONTH OF RAMADHAN. BUT I THINK I SHOULD FIX YOU NOW OTHERWISE YOU WILL KEEP SPITTING YOUR VENOM ON THIS FORUM.

BUT YOU KNOW.........FORGET IT. I CAN NOT FIGHT WITH JAHALAT.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pak Patriot1.
what Imran Khan say is true 100% but what you said is lie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you said you like him ??????????????????????who IMRAN KHAN or ALTAF ???????????????????????
you are use-to the lie of Altaf and rest of the Pakistani politicians so it is difficult for you to listen IMRAN KHAN.
What he said is true last govt was rubbish and now is worst,,,,,,,,,,,But for you and Altaf & Co last govt was Good and now is better,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b/c you got the same job and you will do it until next order from your boss,,,,,,,,,,,,while Imran is Free.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
shaheedchoudry said:
PakPatriot1 said:
SO, HE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO BE POPULAR FROM MQM. IMPORT GUNS FROM INDIA.........JUST FOR START, TAKE BHATTA.

THAT'S GOOD FOR MQM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RECTIFY IMRAN KHAN'S WEAKNESSES. AFTER ALL HE IS A RIVAL OF MQM. IF HE DOESN'T PERFORM GOOD IT IS BETTER FOR ALL OF HIS OPPONENTS.

BUT AS I SAID IN MY POST, I WANT HIM TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN POLITICS. THAT'S MY PERSONAL ASSESSMENT ABOUT HIM NOT AS MQM'S SUPPORTER.

I DON'T WANT TO CONFRTONT WITH YOUR TASSUBBI NATURE IN THE MONTH OF RAMADHAN. BUT I THINK I SHOULD FIX YOU NOW OTHERWISE YOU WILL KEEP SPITTING YOUR VENOM ON THIS FORUM.

BUT YOU KNOW.........FORGET IT. I CAN NOT FIGHT WITH JAHALAT.[/quote]
ITS YOUR QUOTE NOT MINE. NICE TO KNOW YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR RAMDHAN. OTHER WISE I THOUGHT ALL MQM PEOPLE WERE THE SAME.