Govt destroyin nawaz's power area - saraiki province to be a reality

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
WELL IT MAY BE FOLLOWED BY HAZARA PROVINCE....
WILL IT BE AN ACT OF DESTROYING NAWAZ OR PAKISTAN ??

7-29-2011_77331_1.gif

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why creating more provinces is considered division of Pakistan? Indians have created more provinces so why can't we do that? It would just mean that chief minister will have less areas to look after.

drxyz

Voter (50+ posts)
it makes sense smaller areas will be better run.they will be run by people who belong to that area ,who speaks in their dialect and more importantly can empathise with the natives.i am all for more provinces , it doesnt mean that pakistan is splitting on the contrary..

So this rule should be applied to all Pakistan. Then why PPP does not support new provinces in Sindh. What's the fault of Hazara people and why Blochistan should not have division as well.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
more provinces are always good for admin and each province can make its own city with good universities and education system and police structure , generate its own revenues etc.

and not just create 2 big cities (karachi and lahore) for one of the largest populations...

adnan_younus

i agree it shud be for all; sindh msut also be divided because they are now addicted to one big city and till now failed to create any more mega citieis for revenue generation.... its time sindh has got more capitals than just karachi....
So this rule should be applied to all Pakistan. Then why PPP does not support new provinces in Sindh. What's the fault of Hazara people and why Blochistan should not have division as well.

crankthskunk

WELL IT MAY BE FOLLOWED BY HAZARA PROVINCE....
WILL IT BE AN ACT OF DESTROYING NAWAZ OR PAKISTAN ??

7-29-2011_77331_1.gif

This man is Evil,Pure Evil, and he controls the strategy of corrupt PPP as the principle advisor to Zardari "Ali Baba" the thief. Under their watch everything and anything is possible. I can see very dark days coming.

PPP harmed us before helping breaking of Pakistan and creation of Bangladesh. They are doing again to Pakistan what they are good in doing, looting.
They have installed the "******" Asma Jahangir at the LA SCP so they can control the Lawyer's reaction, while the flaunt the orders of SC.

These are not politicians they are thieves and crooks, ruining Pakistan.

That's what you get when you are involved in personality worship.
First it was Bhutto then it was BB, and still the idiotic "Jilyas" are ready to scarifies their lives for the crooks, who have become billionaires without having a honest days work in their lives, or having any qualifications.

Yes, Pakistan is land of opportunities for thieves and crooks, and illiterates and useless people. As long as the illiterate keep voting for them, while people around them loosing their lives. I cannot say wake up any more, You can not wake those up, who have lost the difference between right and wrong.

Even on this forum, where people say, they are aware and educated, they do still follow certain people blindly.
If I ask how Zaid Hamid feed himself and his family? Not many can answer. If I ask how his think tank is working who is financing it, and providing him opportunities? Not many can answer it.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not the question of more provences, its the timing why they didn't did it in last three years then they see there carpet is about to be rolled they are doing all this sh*t to create all sort of trouble for the govt to come with the intention that such moves will bring them votes in the coming election, here this day take my words that this babar awan will brought to justice with all his uncle, daddy and cousins in the govt and then i'll see what will be his tone and what will be his views ... inko badshahon ka jah o jalal ko nazar aa raha hai lakin in ko un ka anjaam bhe malom hona chaheya ... zada door ki baat nahi MUSH ka he haal dekh lain.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All provinces should be amalgamated into one, like one-unit prior to Bangladesh, called Pakistan.
More the provinces, more the bureaucracy, corruption, tax payer expenses, new govt expenditure, Rs100's of billions new expense from CM to new recruit of the new province.

At the dawn of Islam, there were cities not provinces. Provinces are good if the join the country and they maintain their own status. For example, if East Punjab were to join Pakistan as a new province Khalistan, they would like to maintain their status and cultures. in this case Islamabad would have to accomodate their
status.

BUT right now the intent of the PPP is mala fide, purely to destroy PML-N, which is terrible. If a suicide bomber attacks PPP gangsters, this is one time I would appreciate.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its a political game of Mr. Zardari. please read and commenthttp://politicalprismofpakistan.blogspot.com/

more provinces are always good for admin and each province can make its own city with good universities and education system and police structure , generate its own revenues etc.

and not just create 2 big cities (karachi and lahore) for one of the largest populations...

Meray bhai, Punjab makes more than 60% of Pakistan. If it will be divided, it will strengthen our home land.In Sha Allah

Seraiki people will enjoy self governance and will be happy to be part of Pakistan.

mehwish_ali

مزید نام دے کر صوبے بنانے کی بجائے دیگر اقدامات بھی کیے جا سکتے ہیں۔

شہری حکومت کو بہت زیادہ مضبوط کر دیا جائے اور صوبائی اسمبلی کو فقط اور فقط قانون سازی تک محدود کر دیا جائے۔

صوبے کے تحت جتنے بھی محکمے ہیں، ان میں سے اکثر کو نچلی سطح تک منتقل کر دیا جائے۔

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Why creating more provinces is considered division of Pakistan? Indians have created more provinces so why can't we do that? It would just mean that chief minister will have less areas to look after.

India and indians can go into hell, why pakistan should follow the example of a third class country like india.

awan4ever

All provinces should be amalgamated into one, like one-unit prior to Bangladesh, called Pakistan.
More the provinces, more the bureaucracy, corruption, tax payer expenses, new govt expenditure, Rs100's of billions new expense from CM to new recruit of the new province.

At the dawn of Islam, there were cities not provinces. Provinces are good if the join the country and they maintain their own status. For example, if East Punjab were to join Pakistan as a new province Khalistan, they would like to maintain their status and cultures. in this case Islamabad would have to accomodate their
status.

BUT right now the intent of the PPP is mala fide, purely to destroy PML-N, which is terrible. If a suicide bomber attacks PPP gangsters, this is one time I would appreciate.

What a fuc*ing idiot!!! :lol:[hilar]

drkjke

why only punjab has to be broken?why not all provinces be broken in equal parts.ppp and mqm are against breaking sindh but they passionately support breaking punjab,what the hell is this?and why not punjabi people protest on this injustice?its beyond my thinking what is keeping them so silent and what the punjabis are afraid of..remember that one statement of dividinf sindh by nawaz shareef resulted ins etting on fire of dozens of muslim league offices in sindh...hy punjabis dont protest?so if someone is trying to weaken them now,its their own fault i guess.
tragically even imran khan supports breaking of punjab...call this his myopic vision or whatever but its strange that he cant see the implications of this act.

also those ppl who think breaking up pakistan into more provinces is better,such ppl live in fools paradie,when one unit was broken we partitioned pakistani ppl into 5 nationalities which have so many prejudices now,,,making ten more provinces will only increase these prejudices more.
making a one unit again and making every division a separate entity ruled by main body on top,is the only viable option.that too not just now,but 5 years from now,as at present world is going through great chaos,let it settle a bit and let economy recover a bit to create new units...at present pakistan treasury is empty because of zerdari mafias looting/

Last edited: