Ghazwa e Hind Teesri Jang e Azeem

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ja, richtig, zinsin ist erlaubt in Islam!

nein ist nicht aber was ich meinte wer allgemeine.Remember what hazrat Ali said "Kufur ka nizam chal jaye ga magar zulm ka nahin" and compare Hazrat Ali words with todays Pakistan and Germany you will know the difference.

tajwa88

Citizen
Hind kay ganay per dance karnay walon ko bohat tajurba hoga ghazwa hind ka [hilar]. Betey ki shadi per tu nach raha tha hind kay he ganay per. practice k liye[hilar]:lol:

Kai Arina

Salaam brother Mohammed Qasim and my whole family believes on you . You are speaking the truth . A family member of mine also had a dream about end times and we've heard about hadith too regarding end times a there's no doubt that you are telling truth to People.....my request to People is to please look arround you what's going on Syria is conqured by evil forces so Palestine and Yemen and Iran and Iraq . They are destroying Masjid Al Aqsa too after this what else do Muslims wanted to see that they are living in end times ...
I've read that Haddrat Ali R.A tell a person about that Mankind is divided into 7 generations and also tells about hijri too . The last generation is This present time . The people that are watching all this scenario is the last generation and no doubt that end time is here .
Please people open your eyes and ears and Unite together before it's too late.

Subhaan'ALLAH ye sab sach hai k ALLAH ny Mohammed Qasim ko khuwabon k zerye gazwa-e-hind ka manzer dikhaya hai or islam k enemies ko shikest deny ki tadbeer bhi batai hai

Hamary piyare Nabi (S A W) fermaty hain

He said: O people, there remained nothing that gives good tidings from prophethood except a true dream which a Muslim has himself or which another Muslim has for him. I have been prohibited to recite the Qur’an while bowing or prostration. As regards owing, exalt the Lord in it, and as to prostration, make supplication with exertion in it, that is worthy of being accepted.
حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنِ سُحَيْمٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ مَعْبَدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَشَفَ السِّتَارَةَ وَالنَّاسُ صُفُوفٌ خَلْفَ أَبِي بَكْرٍ فَقَالَ ‏ "‏ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّهُ لَمْ يَبْقَ مِنْ مُبَشِّرَاتِ النُّبُوَّةِ إِلاَّ الرُّؤْيَا الصَّالِحَةُ يَرَاهَا الْمُسْلِمُ أَوْ تُرَى لَهُ وَإِنِّي نُهِيتُ أَنْ أَقْرَأَ رَاكِعًا أَوْ سَاجِدًا فَأَمَّا الرُّكُوعُ فَعَظِّمُوا الرَّبَّ فِيهِ وَأَمَّا السُّجُودُ فَاجْتَهِدُوا فِي الدُّعَاءِ فَقَمِنٌ أَنْ يُسْتَجَابَ لَكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني) حكم :
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 876
In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 486
English translation : Book 2, Hadith 875

ALLAH Mohammed Qasim or ummate muslima ki madad kery or un sab ko apni panah mai rakhy or un per apni rehmatain nazal fermaye

Ameen

Osama Misri

Asalam Alaikum

Yes, Muhammad Qasim is indeed truthful... I believe him because I suddenly have stronger connection with Allah SWT when I performed a single prayer. Before hearing about his dreams, I didn’t have connection with Allah SWT when I did many prayers and umrah. I swear by Allah...

When he shared his dreams, it is 100% confirmation that we live in the end times. You see many scholars said that we will face qiyammah long time ago, but nothing happened... His dreams are well connected with end of times Hadiths and Quran...

And it is not for any human being that Allah should speak to him except by revelation or from behind a partition or that He sends a messenger to reveal, by His permission, what He wills. Indeed, He is Most High and Wise.

[Quran 42:51]

And thus We have revealed to you an inspiration of Our command. You did not know what is the Book or [what is] faith, but We have made it a light by which We guide whom We will of Our servants. And indeed, [O Muhammad], you guide to a straight path -

[Quran 42:52]

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When the end times draw near, the dream of the believer can hardly be false. The dream of the believer is one of forty-six parts of prophecy and whatever is from prophecy cannot be false.”

In another narration, the Prophet said, “The most truthful of you are those with the truest dreams.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6614, Sahih Muslim 2263

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim

abhay

MPA (400+ posts)
Ghazwa e hind ke sipha salar ne abhi se kamar kas li aur jang ki shadeed tayariyo pe lag gaye

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Al though I am not a rigid Muslim..A simple Muslim...but I believed this will happened one day..but it's still takes many decades ..may be when end of times come near..this will not happen in ours at least next 4 generations..

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
Interesting read... Please share.

Teesri Jang -e- Azeem

اس موضوع پر اس سے جامع کتاب سائد ہی کسی نے لکھی ہو اس لئے اس کتاب کو خود بھی پڑھیں اور دوسروں کو بھی ترغیب دیں اللہ مصنف کی عمر اور علم وعمل میںں برکت دے امین ثم امین

brohiniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]Praise be to Allah.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]There is a hadiths that speak of the conquest of India are as follows: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]It was narrated that Thawbaan, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two groups of my ummah whom Allah will protect from the Fire: a group who will conquer India, and a group who will be with ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (no. 3175) and Imam Ahmad in al-Musnad (37/81), Mu’sasat ar-Risaalah edn. Classed as hasan by the commentators on al-Musnad. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (no. 1934) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]It was narrated that Thawban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]ﷺ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]), said:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The Messenger of Allah ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]ﷺ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) said: 'There are two groups of my Ummah whom Allah will free from the Fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him.'"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]أَخْبَرَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحِيمِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَسَدُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا بَقِيَّةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو بَكْرٍ الزُّبَيْدِيُّ، عَنْ أَخِيهِ، مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ عَنْ لُقْمَانَ بْنِ عَامِرٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الأَعْلَى بْنِ عَدِيٍّ الْبَهْرَانِيِّ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، مَوْلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ عِصَابَتَانِ مِنْ أُمَّتِي أَحْرَزَهُمَا اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ عِصَابَةٌ تَغْزُو الْهِنْدَ وَعِصَابَةٌ تَكُونُ مَعَ عِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلاَمُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Grade[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]: Hasan (Darussalam)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reference[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3175[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In-book reference[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] : Book 25, Hadith 91[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]English translation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] : Vol. 1, Book 25, Hadith 3177[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]What appears to be the case from the apparent meaning of the hadith of Thawbaan and the hadith of Abu Hurayrah – if it is saheeh – is that the conquest of India referred to will occur at the end of time, and at a time close to the descent of ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him), not at a time that was close to the era of Mu‘aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allah be pleased with him). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Al-Haafiz Ibn Katheer (may Allah be pleased with him) said: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Muslims invaded India at the time of Mu‘aawiyah, in 44 AH, and there occurred things which will be explained below. It was also invaded by the great ruler Mahmoud ibn Sabuktagin, the ruler of Ghaznah who conquered India around 400 AH. He invaded the land, where he killed, took prisoners, and captured booty. He entered Somnath where he broke the greatest idol that they used to worship, and he captured its swords and necklaces. Then he returned, safe and victorious. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Al-Bidaayah wa’n-Nihaayah[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (6/223) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hence al-‘Allaamah Hammood at-Tuwaijri (may Allah have mercy on him) said: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is mentioned in the hadith of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah have mercy on him), which was narrated by Na‘eem ibn Hammaad, about the conquest of India has not happened up till now, but it will happen when ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) descends, if the hadith that says that is saheeh. And Allah knows best. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ithaaf al-Jamaa‘ah[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Vol:1 , P_366[/FONT][FONT=&quot]And Allah knows best. [/FONT]

pak_55g

Banned
one more thing pakistan ka nizam kafarana nahin hai its zalimana nizam.Kafarana nizam germany main hai jahan main beta hoon and i have all those rights which other real germans have.

dear brother their system is kafirana but they have learned governance from our shariya hence give equal rights and footings to individuals up to an extent but dont be fooled they do revoke them when they deem fit .. they keep their populous happy and complicit by creating this illusion of justice but in pakistan we dont even bother to make that illusion and every one is bending the other over

What makes you think that Qyamah will not come in your lifetime. It is against the core beliefs of Islam to believe so. Even Prophet S.A.W.W did not believe so. It can come any time, even this day today and Allah S.W.T can prolong this one day to make all things happen. Surely Allah S.W.T is Qadir over all things.

Assalammualaikum warahmatullah my dear fellow brothers and sisters. Just a sharing as a simple muslimah. I can feel Qasim's sincerity and he talked the truth. The truth knowledge is only from Allah Swt. Nothing impossible for Allah the Al Mighty. You just can see the truth in the divine dream with your pure heart. Wallahua'lam.