GENERAL ZAID HAMID (All Merged)

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
Asif Shiraz talks about Zaid Hamid and Yousaf Kazab

I admire Asif that he came out and talked about this issue.A very good step he decided it a bit late but I am happy not too late.

Its time to solve the issue and get over with.I totally agree Asif.

Note: for my friends who will start posting remarks about zaid hamid press conference.please watch all the videos and then jump to conclusion.

Part1
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UInhmWRIp18[/video]

Part2
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybjJYWN50k[/video]

Part3
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brwG3VphKZw[/video]

Part4
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al2FNKmKlm8[/video]

Part5
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMKsLlQUM5k[/video]

Part6
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9rpdl6X8k4[/video]

Sky_faith

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Asif Shiraz talks about Zaid Hamid and Yousaf Kazab

I don't know what to say ? I am confused..but I would say Mr.Zaid totally deny any kind of relationship with yousaf kazab and his faith what so ever in his public press conference.....he told his Eman and faith.....Now My question to Mr. Asif that bahi ..U also worked with Mr.Zaid...so this means you are equally responsible for Actions of Mr.Zaid...if you left Brasstack eventhough you are responsible for that becoz if you guy are stick to Zaid past than Y not your past as well. you are as responsible as he is under this theory....now every one in Pakistan will stand up and start saying truth and making allegations to a person who is trying to bring true Islam.....What all other Mollvies did about ISLAM so far in Pakistan.....creating Shiya and Sunni problems thats it......My question to every one...Y we always look for anybody's Past...in this regards our all great Muslim leaders and scholars in Islamic history were used to be non Muslims and they converted to ISLAM and become great islamic Hero. at that age no body finger point to their past life...common May Allah give us wisdom ...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Sky_faith said:
I don't know what to say ? I am confused..but I would say Mr.Zaid totally deny any kind of relationship with yousaf kazab and his faith what so ever in his public press conference.....he told his Eman and faith.....Now My question to Mr. Asif that bahi ..U also worked with Mr.Zaid...so this means you are equally responsible for Actions of Mr.Zaid...if you left Brasstack eventhough you are responsible for that becoz if you guy are stick to Zaid past than Y not your past as well. you are as responsible as he is under this theory....now every one in Pakistan will stand up and start saying truth and making allegations to a person who is trying to bring true Islam.....What all other Mollvies did about ISLAM so far in Pakistan.....creating Shiya and Sunni problems thats it......My question to every one...Y we always look for anybody's Past...in this regards our all great Muslim leaders and scholars in Islamic history were used to be non Muslims and they converted to ISLAM and become great islamic Hero. at that age no body finger point to their past life...common May Allah give us wisdom ...

Because thats what Fasadis do best, create propagandas. When Zaid explained that he believes in Allah and His rasul (s.a.w.), we have no reason to doubt him, unless we want to conduct a defamation. People who are doing it, probably member of the majlis-e-tahaffuz, are scared of noose around their neck---could also be they have been paid by certain group... Allah only knows, but maulanas and molvis sure are fasadis, nothing new brother. Maulvis did at the tiem Jinnah saheb too

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)

@gazzo brother before calling him fassadi you should know how much he was involved with brasstacks? as he has explained in his video I would like to add more he is the one who was managing zaid hamid website http://brasstacks.pk and was developing it at that time I know it because I have also worked as volunteer with him.

Asif was mainly managing IT department for zaid hamid.So please stop calling people fassadi, he actually worked hard for this cause and now when he questioned, you labeled him as fassadi.Stop labeling people and try to understand what he is saying and why he has to come out and say it? You can see he himself looks so tense.So please stop attacking each other.

M

Murshad Jee

Every greedy person or who want to become a famous overnight without having these kind of qualities which Zahid Hamid has, will do the same thing like this guy is doing.

This guy admitted that he wanted to start his own project (and of course after listening to Zaid Hamid's programs which he was going to introduce in the future) Gold Dinar Project he left Brasstaks but I am 100% convinced he must be sacked due to stealing the project.

He accepted that he has been neighbour of Zaid Hamid for long time and worked in Zaid Hamid's company (Brasstaks) for a long time WHY he didn't leave Zaid Hamid at that time because Yousaf Kazzab's story is around 12 years old now and WHY now he want to disclose Zaid Hamid's reality......................................WHY NOW...?

Because these all Molana's are scared of Zaid Hamid and using different tactics like this guy to destroy Zaid Hamid's great image in the youth of Pakistan.
BUT
Listen all of you's..........................We are not stupid...Because we can see Ulma-e-Karaam Joining hands with Zaid Hamid and we believe they are not wrong and will never ever support anyone who is wrong.

These are all liars and I am from Lahore and I have few friends in Bait ur Raza colouny and one of my friend just lives on the same road where that mosque is, where Yousaf kazzab used to go for preaching. I am going to find my friend's contact number to find out the reality of Yousaf Kazab soon INSHA ALLAH, because I live in Ireland and have no contact with most of my friends from last six years but for this case I have to do something even though I have no confusion about Zaid Hamid since these Ulama's joining hands with him and today's good news about Minhaj-ul-Quran.

May ALLAH-u-RABB-ul-IZZAT bless all Muslim Umma and show us the right path. (Aameen)

My dear brothers and sisters please don't be confused at this stage because you will find leg pullers everywhere especially in Pakistan.

Zaid Haimd...................Zinda Baad
Pakistan......................Painda Baad

M

Murshad Jee

page-n.gif

page-nid09.gif

page-nid10.gif

page-nid11.gif

page-nid12.gif

You can read all book online here

http://www.islamieducation.com/ur/کتب/tehreek-azadi-e-hind-aur-ulema-wa-mashaikh-ka-kirdar.html

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)

@murshadje brother in your post reply I read one word constantly and that is "deobandi", now this analysis might be true but to me looks more biased. Exactly what zaid hamid wants to avoid and also wants you to avoid.If you are his supporter you shouldn't be uploading that because zaid hamid won't like it.

M

Murshad Jee

shahqais said:
@murshadje brother in your post reply I read one word constantly and that is "deobandi", now this analysis might be true but to me looks more biased. Exactly what zaid hamid wants to avoid and also wants you to avoid.If you are his supporter you shouldn't be uploading that because zaid hamid won't like it.

Brother Shahqais

I am sorry but these are the facts and our innocent minded Pakistanis are little bit confused about everyday's new propaganda against Zaid Hamid.

These facts will show them the real face of the problem. This Yousaf Kazab's story started by Daily Khabrain News Paper and anyone who knows Zia Shahid personally, must know as well that he is Deobandi. Daily Ummat owned by Deobandies and Takbeer Magzine which Asif Shiraz mentioned in his video owned by Deobandies.

Is any doubt left at this stage that actually WHO is playing this dirty game against Zaid Hamid.

Qaid-e-Azam1.jpg

Qaid-e-Azam2.jpg

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)

@Murshad Jee brother If a specific lobby is acting against zaid hamid why doesn't he clarify himself about his beliefs of Yousaf Kazzab. Myself and Asif are two examples and I know there are many more who are confused and have withdrawn their support for zaid hamid.

If Zaid Hamid can go to jamia naemia (pardon my spelling) and Mainhaj ul quran. Why not TKN, when he himself declared that he doesn't have anything against TKN even if they have nominated him FIR and he is genrous enough not to take any action against them.Why not go and clarify himself? or call them to debate the matter in public and resolve it. How much time will it take to talk an hour or two?

How much this issue has effected his reputation? I would say a great deal.If he is a great leader he should not let his people be divided, its his duty to clarify.Can't he see how people are divided on this issue.

The main issue is his concepts about Yousaf Kazzab.Its not Takmeel-e-Pakistan.TKN has been after this issue for last two years now.First he denied his connections.The issue really took off after zaid Hamid leaked video and later the killings in Karachi.

So please try to understand if some one questions that doesn't mean he is fassadi or an agent of RAW + CIA.

i have heared the above clips for a while and read all the comments i dont want to know the guy in the vedio and i dont want to belave in what ever he says

takmeel e pakistan ho ka rahay ghe inshallah. 23rd march nahi to phir kabhi phir kabi nahi to kabi na kabi zaroor hogi

live with dignity die with honour

zaid hamid is on the rigth path and if he is not may allah bring him to the rigth path from the time i have seen him i am clear in my mind and i have seen the vedio when he explained how it all happened and i belave in each and every word what he said. how do i belave this guy as he says he knows zaid hamid from very long

AND HE ONLY CAME NOW AND POSTED HIS VEDIO NOW IF HE KNEW HIM FROM BEFORE WHY IS HE TELLING US THE TRUTH NOW.

BECAUSE NOW I AM WITH ZAID HAMID.

MAY ALLAH PROTECT HIM,

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)

to murshed jee & all the supporter of Zaid Hamid,,

a request from confused person,,,, please don't take me wrong...

i want to know something that Tahafuz - E - Khatam Nabuwat has given working from last two years against ZH... i am continuously watching Zaid Hamid and TKN... in the start zaid hamid said that he has no connection with Yousuf Kazzab now he has mentioned in one of the video that in past he was with Yousuf Kazzab so this all situation is so confused... what Zaid Hamid can do he has to contact the Khatam-e-Nabuwat and has to clear all the things otherwise there are so many people wor are confused from this situation also myself now tell me which way i can go and why he not clear himself (Zh) before 2 year,, these things can open doubts against his works and his real agenda...

yousuf78

Citizen

Doctors situation here with fasadis like Asif.

Pehlay kehtay thay keh Aik pathar uthaooo our 20 doctors milaingay.............

BUT not aik pathar uthaoooo and many fasadeee milaingay////////

Asif u suck

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)

hi guys i was reading the Ummat News Paper and i have read this article which is against Zaid Hamid but i have seen one thing which really confused me... i am saying really there are so many doubts about Zaid Hamid matter which really confused me,, the thing is that if i go towards Zaid Hamid his past confused me on the other side when i go towards TKN then Zaid Hamid work confused me... in the morning Asif's video come on air but after that when i read this article i have seen this sign and think that it has to be share with you

http://www.loadpictures.net/pics/d935db" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 448aa7.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Confusion About Zaid Hamid

to murshed jee & all the supporter of Zaid Hamid,,

a request from confused person,,,, please don't take me wrong...

i want to know something that Tahafuz - E - Khatam Nabuwat has given working from last two years against ZH... i am continuously watching Zaid Hamid and TKN... in the start zaid hamid said that he has no connection with Yousuf Kazzab now he has mentioned in one of the video that in past he was with Yousuf Kazzab so this all situation is so confused... what Zaid Hamid can do he has to contact the Khatam-e-Nabuwat and has to clear all the things otherwise there are so many people wor are confused from this situation also myself now tell me which way i can go and why he not clear himself (Zh) before 2 year,, these things can open doubts against his works and his real agenda...

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: COnfusion About Zaid Hamid

hi guys i was reading the Ummat News Paper and i have read this article which is against Zaid Hamid but i have seen one thing which really confused me... i am saying really there are so many doubts about Zaid Hamid matter which really confused me,, the thing is that if i go towards Zaid Hamid his past confused me on the other side when i go towards TKN then Zaid Hamid work confused me... in the morning Asif's video come on air but after that when i read this article i have seen this sign and think that it has to be share with you

http://www.loadpictures.net/pics/d935db" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 448aa7.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"