Gandhi is my real hero - Obama

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
US President Barack Obama has said given a chance he would like to have dinner with Mahatma Gandhi, whom he considered a real hero.

Obama expressed his desire in response to a question from a student Lilly during his discussion with 9th graders at Wakefield High School in Arlington Virginia where he accompanied with the Education Secretary gave a national speech welcoming students back to school.

Obama called for students to take responsibility and to learn from their failures so that they succeed in the end.

"Hi. I'm Lilly. And if you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?," Obama was asked by one of the students.

"Dinner with anyone dead or alive? Well, you know, dead or alive, that's a pretty big list," Obama responded amidst laughter. The next moment he was serious.

"You know, I think that it might be Gandhi, who is a real hero of mine," Obama said. "Now, it would probably be a really small meal because he didn't eat a lot," he said amidst laughter. But Mahatma Gandhi is someone who has inspired people across the world for the past several generations, he said.

Terming the iconic figure as the source of inspiration for many, Obama said "He (Mahatma Gandhi) is somebody whom I find a lot of inspiration in. He inspired Dr King (Martin Luther), so if it hadn't been for the non-violent movement in India, you might not have seen the same non-violent movement for civil rights here in the United States." said.

"What was interesting was that he ended up doing so much and changing the world just by the power of his ethics, by his ability to change how people saw each other and saw themselves -- and help people who thought they had no power realise that they had power, and then help people who had a lot of power realise that if all they're doing is oppressing people, then that's not a really good exercise of power," Obama said.

Expressing his belief in the way of change proposed by Gandhi, the President said, "I am always interested in people who are able to bring about change, not through violence, not through money, but through the force of their personality and their ethical and moral stances. That is somebody that I would love to sit down and talk to," said Obama.

Mahatma Gandhi has always been a source of inspiration for this first African-American President of the United States of America.

"In my life, I have always looked to Mahatma Gandhi as an inspiration, because he embodies the kind of transformational change that can be made when ordinary people come together to do extraordinary things," he wrote in the ethnic India Abroad newspaper last year.

"That is why his portrait hangs in my Senate office; to remind me that real results will not just come from Washington, they will come from the people," Obama said.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me say to those with hatred and prejudice of Islam that Prophet Mohammed (SAW) followed non-violent principles and methods throughout his life even under extreme provocations by his enemies. Mahatama Gandhi was the biggest and proud disciple of Prophet Mohammeds (SAW) principles of non-violence adopted during his first ten years of prophethood spent in Mecca. He was abused, physically attacked, tortured until his shoes filled with blood but he prayed to Allah to forgive his oppressors and also but forbade his followers to not retaliate against provocations and when attacked. Many of his ealy Sahabas(followers) were burnt alive, tortured until their flesh was exposed to the animals to devour but they never retaliated.

Gandhi has said that the person who inspired him the most and whom he considered as the greatest and supreme human being was our Prophet Mohammed (SAW). He is the only man in the world history who single handed changed in short life span of twenty three brought masawat, socio-economic, political, diplomatic, constitutional, judicial, military and cultural revolution that changed the whole map of the Saudi Arabia and the world. He civilized the world and from darkness to light; from lewdness to morality and from animalism to human.

Gandhi always quoted Prophet Mohammed's(SAW) initial peaceful struggle in the first 10-11 years to convey the message of Tawheed, Allah (SUT) " To worship none but Allah and he was the messenger of Allah and a human being like nay body else. He was persecuted for ten years by the arch enemies Quresh who opposed his message of Tawheed and tortured him, abused him, ridiculed him and injured him on occasions until he bled to his feet. But still, Prophet Mohammed (SAW) never retaliated and forbade his small followers to never retaliate and use force against their enemies. It was this exemplary life and peaceful teachings of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) that not only inspired Gandhi and many other world leaders thought the history of the world.

Prophet Mohammed (SAW) message was: Muslims must also understand that Islam advocates peace and calls it, "the path of places," and even Prophet Muhammad subscribed to the concept of peace and waged no wars, rather he himself was subjected to violence and atrocities. According to the Quran, the ideal society is only that that is founded on peace that means, "House of peace," and harmony around you. Muslims of all ages should know the fact that teachings of Islam are based on good character building, educational activities, spiritual and intellectual enlightenment and above all, "Peace," which is the article of Islamic faith and those who do not follow the teaching of the Quran have failed Islam. Every good Muslim should always strive for peace even in the face of provocation and aggression because terrorism and violence breed hatred and triggers more violence and animosity amongst peoples. Violence and terrorism cannot solve or sort out problems and if these suicide bombers or terrorists suffer from the misconception that by using violent means they could intimidate societies then it is their biggest folly. If they seek justice then it could only be achieved when there is peace. Peace cannot be achieved when there is violence and justice can only prevail when there is harmony and peace around us. In Islam, Jihad means struggle or strive but the struggle must be peaceful and never violent.

I will tell my Muslim brothers and sisters that they can win hearts and minds of everybody in the world by spreading Islamic message of peace (AS-Salaam), love, harmony, hope and mercy by reflecting piety and righteousness in their deeds. The best in this world as well as in the Hereafter." Islam is all embracing mode of life; it is communal and prefers a socially pragmatic life and demands its adherents to worship collectively of one Allah in a congregation standing shoulder to shoulder as equals facing Kabbah; fasting together at the same time during Ramadan and perform Hajj if circumstances permitting once in a life time to enhance universality of Muslim brotherhood. Islam lays emphasis on strictly personal responsibility and encourages development of an individual and yet asks all Muslim to invite all mankind to become one community. All believers become brothers and sisters without distinction of class, race, tongue or nationality and the only superiority, which it recognizes, is a personal one, based on the greater piety (Quran 49/13).

Prophet Mohammed- Rahmatul-Almeen, was the greatest human being that ever lived on this earth. His birth was the ultimate purpose of Allah to create everything in the Universe. He was the most successful human being that Allah ever created as the final Messenger of Allah and His preacher; as a political leader; as a diplomat; as a military general and strategist; as a negotiator; as a peace maker and as the greatest noble, humble, pious, truthful, compassionate and possessed supreme qualities bestowed upon him by Allah (SUT). He was unique and one only!

I would like to tell President Obama to read a good book written by a reputable Muslim scholar on the life of our beloved Mohammed (SAW) and learn every lesson that he needs to learn about how to spend life on this earth and how to look after the life, "hereafter".

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bravo.

I would request all the login IDs who had recently posted some rubbish article about Gandhi and try to put down Mahatma Gandhi because some idiots had published some rubbish without even knowing what they were actually trying to prove.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:
Bravo.

I would request all the login IDs who had recently posted some rubbish article about Gandhi and try to put down Mahatma Gandhi because some idiots had published some rubbish without even knowing what they were actually trying to prove.

--Had you the guts to reflect the same about Quaid-e-Azam :roll: ,,I'm a bit amazed he should've gone for Nelson Mandela ;)

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
taul said:
jimpack said:
Bravo.

--Had you the guts to reflect the same about Quaid-e-Azam :roll: ,,I'm a bit amazed he should've gone for Nelson Mandela ;)

What more you want..... Jaswant Singh has written a complete book about your Quaid-e-Azam. Which Pakistani author or writer has guts to write about India freedom fighters.

Also for you kind information Quaid-e-Azam was INDIAN - and was Pakistani only for few MONTHS after the Independence. He fought for separate state as an INDIAN, NOT AS PAKISTANI.

He was Pakistani only for few month before his death.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:
What more you want..... Jaswant Singh has written a complete book about your Quaid-e-Azam. Which Pakistani author or writer has guts to write about India freedom fighters.

Also for you kind information Quaid-e-Azam was INDIAN - and was Pakistani only for few MONTHS after the Independence. He fought for separate state as an INDIAN, NOT AS PAKISTANI.

---Still not a straight up answer :!: but quoted a third party :roll:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
taul said:
jimpack said:

---Still not a straight up answer :!: but quoted a third party :roll:

Name one writer from Pakistan who has written one proper book about Indian leaders. Do you know the complete and comprehensive biography about Benazir Bhutto ( tittled - Shezadi) was written by INDIAN.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:
Name one writer from Pakistan who has written one proper book about Indian leaders. Do you know the complete and comprehensive biography about Benazir Bhutto ( tittled - Shezadi) was written by INDIAN.

--Regarding post,my query was pretty simple :roll: ,have you to say out loud even a single line like our friend did earlier :geek:

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
jimpack said:
Bravo.

Few years bAck I readthe biography of Nelson Mandela and found that he was also inspired by Gandhi and how all Of them used to share the book of Gandhi in between them during the long years of prison. If pakistanese only read 1 book about Gandhi I think it would change theIr perception of india and Hindus .

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
Few years bAck I readthe biography of Nelson Mandela and found that he was also inspired by Gandhi and how all Of them used to share the book of Gandhi in between them during the long years of prison. If pakistanese only read 1 book about Gandhi I think it would change theIr perception of india and Hindus .

---One thing is for sure ,he couldn't have been a hatemonger like you harboring Hypocrisy and being angel at the same time :evil:

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
Nepali Pandit said:

---One thing is for sure ,he couldn't have been a hatemonger like you harboring Hypocrisy and being angel at the same time :evil:

look who is talking.... looks like you haven't been looking at mirror lately...by the way i hate ignorance.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
look who is talking.... looks like you haven't been looking at mirror lately...by the way i hate ignorance.

--All know here very well your sick mentality :evil: :evil:you surely Love to hate :evil: :twisted: On the contrary i haven't shown any disrespect to any one in any manner esp any religious rants :ugeek: but you showed your ugly face with your sick psyche on the other post :evil: :evil: take some time for introspection and educate your own self for the heck of it :roll: :P

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Of course for a treacherous leader of a hegemonic state only the characterless and spurious personalities like Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi can become there role models and source of inspiration. Inspiration of deception, religious and ethnic bigotry and Chanakya-syndrome, the same Chanakya which has always asserted to perfectly manoeuvre with the enemies and ones antagonists with the garb of saint and well-wisher and in Gandhis face a perfect impersonation of Ahimsa (Non-violent Movement). The same Chanakya who once were asked about his act of pouring boiling hot water near the base of a tree and where his remark was that this tree always creates problems in his movement and many times has suffered injuries because of its low stems and branches, whilst he also believed in non cruelty against the nature and would not liked to cut it down from his own hands and therefore by pouring that boiling water he would have cause its roots to suffer. For bystanders this act alone might had give the posture of beneficing the tree by Chanakya at that same moment likewise in the same analogy Gandhi had done the same damage to the roots of Indian federation under the rule of the then British raj in the Indian subcontinent.

Gandhis whole life is full of his dubious character, perfectly executed plots against the non Hindu communities and at the same time giving the posture of a social rights activist and a freedom fighter for whole Indian communities. Maybe for Hindus he might have some extraordinary services but for other ethnic minorities like Muslims in British India his role has always been very negative and full of antagonism but with the perfect coating of political sensibility and so called secular mindedness.

The so called role model of hundreds and thousands of people including this fake Obama (Also who has given the hollow slogans of change to his masses) who always suffered from the bouts of insecurity and complexes that even at one time he felt intimidated from the great Indian martyr Bhagat Singh because of his rising popularity and not even given any lame offer to contest Bhagat Singhs case in the court of law. Whilst the great Quaid E Azam who was nearly killed because of the attempted bomb blast by Bhagat Singh and his associates in Central Legislative Assembly in Delhi (Where the current Indian Parliament building is erected) always have his sympathies and well wishes for Singh and always asserted the failed and ruthless British system of administration which had caused so much unrest in the youth of Indian subcontinent. Not even a single word of compassion from the Great Gandhi G on the issue of Bhagat Singh we can see in the history books.

The same Gandhi we can see who is campaigning in South Africa for the ethnic Indians (Mostly Hindus again) for their civil and liberty rights but cant have the courage to say a single word for other deprived communities in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century south Africa but the icing of the cake was he even encouraged the recruiting of Indian Hindu personnel in the British Army in order to curb the rising and revolts of Zulus in 1906 (The largest ethnic indigenous community of Africans in South Africa at that time and still a big force in terms of numbers in current days SAF). And historians are agreed on this point that all what matter for Gandhi was to get the favour and honour of Indian Hindus from the British hierarchies in British India and was also an attempt to get into the good books of ruling class of combined India .

The same Great Gandhi who had literally done nothing substantive efforts for the rights and cause of Muslim communities in India so that out of desperation the legion of Muslim Nawabs and feudals founded the polity of Muslims of some recognition, All India Muslim League. The same Great Gandhi sahab who proved to be a great opportunist (Like any other shrewd Hindu politician) on the occasion of Khilafat Movement during 1919-1924, which according to the liberal historians and critics of social sciences put Mohandas Gandhi on the map of popularity on the scale of other prominent Indian politicians and with great proof of loyalty as a result Gandhi deserted himself and his Congress party from that movement when it was at its crucial stage and therefore hurt the cause of Muslim leadership in that ground breaking movement of Indian subcontinent.

We can also see the greatness of so called Mahatma Gandhi sahab when after proposing his 14 points of constitutional reform programme for safeguarding the rights of Muslims in India, when he did nothing to stop Congress party to dismiss Jinnahs 14 points in 1929 and showed his real class of greatness of how much he cared for the rights of Muslim minorities. To the disgust of these matters and some of the others related to the Muslim elites lackey of British masters when the great Muhammad Ali Jinnah decider to quit the politics and India also in 1930, only to be returned back in 1936 through the efforts of the great Wali of his time the great Dr Muhammad Iqbal.

Upon his return (Muhammad Ali Jinnah) the same great inspirational Gandhi showed his true colours and desires when after making a series of understandings with AIML before the general elections of 1937 under the purview of Government of India Act 1935, he (Gandhi) and his cronies in the Indian Congress party totally rejected the existence of any pacts and understandings with the leadership of Muslim League and even refused to form alliance with them after winning the 1937 provincial elections with convincing margin. And history is replete on those matters and subversive tactics which were used by the congress party in those provinces where it formed its government on its own strength and how much comfort they had given to the Muslim and other minorities of combined India in post 1937.

Gandhis other act of greatness is manifested to us that after failing to black mail the Britishers on the eve of WWII in 1939 how come they used the ploy of resigning from its constituent provincial assemblies and started the Quit India movement in 1942, the year when British and its allied forces were receiving heavy drubbing and pounding from Nazi Germans and its allies. A s4eries of tactics once again mentioned by scholars as mounting pressure on British authorities tacitly in order to forge a deal from their weakened position in order to seize the power of whole combined India and thus would might have had the opportunity to rule on other ethnic minorities and in that process fulfilling their centuries old dream of ruling Muslims after subjecting from the slavery of their antagonists in the middles ages. Whilst the same Gandhi and his Congress party at the start of 1939s WWII conflict assured British authorities of their full support and cooperation at all scales. Only opportunists like Gandhi have that kind of tendency to take a U-Turn when the chips were down for his masters and tried his best to blackmail them but ended up incarcerated along with his other treacherous blackmailers when British authorities crushed that fake and highly volatile movement (which was supposed to be non-violent but violence was used by the congress party as a series of desperate acts in order to coerce the Britishers to deal with them in haste and under pressure) and brought a pre mature end to the highly devious and stinking plan of Gandhi and his party in that 1942 Quit India movement.

The fact of the matter is I can quote hundred and thousands of incidents where we can assess and evaluate the so called greatness, veracity, honesty and ethical values of this fake professor of peace and social rights activist, which the current world view with only one dimensional vision and fails miserably to fully comprehend the poisonous structure of this serpent (Gandhi) and get deceived through his beautiful outer glossy covering of skin, which is full of deception and mirage. For me his sham display of simplicity, garbed with ordinary pieces of Dhoti and shawl woven with yarn, reminiscent of a dubious and fraud hermit in our rural areas, supplemented by Ram Ram Japna from his mouth and Baghal mai churi to poke and gore on the back of Britishers and his Muslim counterparts, whilst at the same time proselytising the novices with the cunning lectures of non-violence, equal human rights and freedom for all was nothing but a pile of bullshyt and his persona makes me sick like any other devious character of this cunning Brahmin mentality which can stops at nothing but to put all other humanity under its feet and to treat them just as their vassals.

In modern era this so called propaganda churning machines of media can portray a Satan like angel and vice versa. The person who should have got the recognition of one of the great leader in Indian subcontinent is the great Muhammad Ali Jinnah not this devious serpent (Gandhi) whos life is full of deception, treachery and malevolent behaviour for non Hindu communities, who thrived on breaking his pledges and pacts with his opponent political figures and authorities and who had always wear the skin of a lamb for impersonating his real and cruel face of a wolf to others in order to seize and grab his prey at any given appropriate time and whilst anticipating the retribution from his antagonists he used to resort in that same garb of lamb of Ram Ram Japna.. ..The blank space Ill leave it like this in doer for the intelligent persons to fill them as they are aware of what words can be filled in them. Shame on propaganda machinery and long live the reality and truthfulness which is used to be uphold by few and Jaswanth Singh has tries his best to raise that flag of veracity in his own yard. For me Muhammad Ali Jinnah is a source of inspiration and I rate him the greatest political figure of last century not that shameless character Gandhi, who had the support of his influential father as a bulwark. Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a self made giant the like of whom and the kind of his success in the last twentieth century is difficult to be emulated by any of the freedom fighters and statesman of other nations.

Bret Hawk

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Bret Hawk said:
Of course for a treacherous leader of a hegemonic state only the characterless and spurious personalities like Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi can become there role models and source of inspiration. Inspiration of deception, religious and ethnic bigotry and Chanakya-syndrome, the same Chanakya which has always asserted to perfectly manoeuvre with the enemies and ones antagonists with the garb of saint and well-wisher and in Gandhis face a perfect impersonation of Ahimsa (Non-violent Movement). The same Chanakya who once were asked about his act of pouring boiling hot water near the base of a tree and where his remark was that this tree always creates problems in his movement and many times has suffered injuries because of its low stems and branches, whilst he also believed in non cruelty against the nature and would not liked to cut it down from his own hands and therefore by pouring that boiling water he would have cause its roots to suffer. For bystanders this act alone might had give the posture of beneficing the tree by Chanakya at that same moment likewise in the same analogy Gandhi had done the same damage to the roots of Indian federation under the rule of the then British raj in the Indian subcontinent.

Gandhis whole life is full of his dubious character, perfectly executed plots against the non Hindu communities and at the same time giving the posture of a social rights activist and a freedom fighter for whole Indian communities. Maybe for Hindus he might have some extraordinary services but for other ethnic minorities like Muslims in British India his role has always been very negative and full of antagonism but with the perfect coating of political sensibility and so called secular mindedness.

The so called role model of hundreds and thousands of people including this fake Obama (Also who has given the hollow slogans of change to his masses) who always suffered from the bouts of insecurity and complexes that even at one time he felt intimidated from the great Indian martyr Bhagat Singh because of his rising popularity and not even given any lame offer to contest Bhagat Singhs case in the court of law. Whilst the great Quaid E Azam who was nearly killed because of the attempted bomb blast by Bhagat Singh and his associates in Central Legislative Assembly in Delhi (Where the current Indian Parliament building is erected) always have his sympathies and well wishes for Singh and always asserted the failed and ruthless British system of administration which had caused so much unrest in the youth of Indian subcontinent. Not even a single word of compassion from the Great Gandhi G on the issue of Bhagat Singh we can see in the history books.

The same Gandhi we can see who is campaigning in South Africa for the ethnic Indians (Mostly Hindus again) for their civil and liberty rights but cant have the courage to say a single word for other deprived communities in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century south Africa but the icing of the cake was he even encouraged the recruiting of Indian Hindu personnel in the British Army in order to curb the rising and revolts of Zulus in 1906 (The largest ethnic indigenous community of Africans in South Africa at that time and still a big force in terms of numbers in current days SAF). And historians are agreed on this point that all what matter for Gandhi was to get the favour and honour of Indian Hindus from the British hierarchies in British India and was also an attempt to get into the good books of ruling class of combined India .

The same Great Gandhi who had literally done nothing substantive efforts for the rights and cause of Muslim communities in India so that out of desperation the legion of Muslim Nawabs and feudals founded the polity of Muslims of some recognition, All India Muslim League. The same Great Gandhi sahab who proved to be a great opportunist (Like any other shrewd Hindu politician) on the occasion of Khilafat Movement during 1919-1924, which according to the liberal historians and critics of social sciences put Mohandas Gandhi on the map of popularity on the scale of other prominent Indian politicians and with great proof of loyalty as a result Gandhi deserted himself and his Congress party from that movement when it was at its crucial stage and therefore hurt the cause of Muslim leadership in that ground breaking movement of Indian subcontinent.

We can also see the greatness of so called Mahatma Gandhi sahab when after proposing his 14 points of constitutional reform programme for safeguarding the rights of Muslims in India, when he did nothing to stop Congress party to dismiss Jinnahs 14 points in 1929 and showed his real class of greatness of how much he cared for the rights of Muslim minorities. To the disgust of these matters and some of the others related to the Muslim elites lackey of British masters when the great Muhammad Ali Jinnah decider to quit the politics and India also in 1930, only to be returned back in 1936 through the efforts of the great Wali of his time the great Dr Muhammad Iqbal.

Upon his return (Muhammad Ali Jinnah) the same great inspirational Gandhi showed his true colours and desires when after making a series of understandings with AIML before the general elections of 1937 under the purview of Government of India Act 1935, he (Gandhi) and his cronies in the Indian Congress party totally rejected the existence of any pacts and understandings with the leadership of Muslim League and even refused to form alliance with them after winning the 1937 provincial elections with convincing margin. And history is replete on those matters and subversive tactics which were used by the congress party in those provinces where it formed its government on its own strength and how much comfort they had given to the Muslim and other minorities of combined India in post 1937.

Gandhis other act of greatness is manifested to us that after failing to black mail the Britishers on the eve of WWII in 1939 how come they used the ploy of resigning from its constituent provincial assemblies and started the Quit India movement in 1942, the year when British and its allied forces were receiving heavy drubbing and pounding from Nazi Germans and its allies. A s4eries of tactics once again mentioned by scholars as mounting pressure on British authorities tacitly in order to forge a deal from their weakened position in order to seize the power of whole combined India and thus would might have had the opportunity to rule on other ethnic minorities and in that process fulfilling their centuries old dream of ruling Muslims after subjecting from the slavery of their antagonists in the middles ages. Whilst the same Gandhi and his Congress party at the start of 1939s WWII conflict assured British authorities of their full support and cooperation at all scales. Only opportunists like Gandhi have that kind of tendency to take a U-Turn when the chips were down for his masters and tried his best to blackmail them but ended up incarcerated along with his other treacherous blackmailers when British authorities crushed that fake and highly volatile movement (which was supposed to be non-violent but violence was used by the congress party as a series of desperate acts in order to coerce the Britishers to deal with them in haste and under pressure) and brought a pre mature end to the highly devious and stinking plan of Gandhi and his party in that 1942 Quit India movement.

The fact of the matter is I can quote hundred and thousands of incidents where we can assess and evaluate the so called greatness, veracity, honesty and ethical values of this fake professor of peace and social rights activist, which the current world view with only one dimensional vision and fails miserably to fully comprehend the poisonous structure of this serpent (Gandhi) and get deceived through his beautiful outer glossy covering of skin, which is full of deception and mirage. For me his sham display of simplicity, garbed with ordinary pieces of Dhoti and shawl woven with yarn, reminiscent of a dubious and fraud hermit in our rural areas, supplemented by Ram Ram Japna from his mouth and Baghal mai churi to poke and gore on the back of Britishers and his Muslim counterparts, whilst at the same time proselytising the novices with the cunning lectures of non-violence, equal human rights and freedom for all was nothing but a pile of bullshyt and his persona makes me sick like any other devious character of this cunning Brahmin mentality which can stops at nothing but to put all other humanity under its feet and to treat them just as their vassals.

In modern era this so called propaganda churning machines of media can portray a Satan like angel and vice versa. The person who should have got the recognition of one of the great leader in Indian subcontinent is the great Muhammad Ali Jinnah not this devious serpent (Gandhi) whos life is full of deception, treachery and malevolent behaviour for non Hindu communities, who thrived on breaking his pledges and pacts with his opponent political figures and authorities and who had always wear the skin of a lamb for impersonating his real and cruel face of a wolf to others in order to seize and grab his prey at any given appropriate time and whilst anticipating the retribution from his antagonists he used to resort in that same garb of lamb of Ram Ram Japna.. ..The blank space Ill leave it like this in doer for the intelligent persons to fill them as they are aware of what words can be filled in them. Shame on propaganda machinery and long live the reality and truthfulness which is used to be uphold by few and Jaswanth Singh has tries his best to raise that flag of veracity in his own yard. For me Muhammad Ali Jinnah is a source of inspiration and I rate him the greatest political figure of last century not that shameless character Gandhi, who had the support of his influential father as a bulwark. Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a self made giant the like of whom and the kind of his success in the last twentieth century is difficult to be emulated by any of the freedom fighters and statesman of other nations.

Bret Hawk

Namaskar to Mr. Bret Hawk,
I didn't know Gandhi personally as he was dead long before I was born. I have read number of books written by foreign authors regarding Gandhi. Gandhi was only human he might have made number of mistakes in his life and he did learn from it. I also know a bit about Jinnah. I believe Gandhi, Nehru & Jinnah all were historical figures. It is very hard to judge them, sometimes they were prisoners of the time and situation they were in. Contrary to your belief about Hindus, most Hindus are open minded. Our faith doesn't block us from seeing good in any person even if he is Muslim christian etc. I admire Jinnah, he was self made man and like a real patriot, He fought for Independence of India. He was a secular/ educated man. Only thing I didn't like about him was his desire for Pakistan and that millions of people had to die for creation of Pakistan. I do not believe that religion should be basis for a separate state.
I don't want to be the spokesman for Gandhi, he is the Icon of peace & love and as such admired around the world. Worlds top Scientists, philosophers, thinkers & freedom fighters have made their views public about Gandhi. I will just quote Einstein :
I believe that Gandhi's views were the most enlightened of all the political men in our time.
We should strive to do things in his spirit: not to use violence in fighting for our cause, but by non-participation in anything you believe is evil. Signature Albert Einstein
So Mr Bret, unless you win few noble prizes I am inclined to believe in people like Einstein.
Jinnah was a great leader of Pakistan but in no way comparable to Gandhi. You might compare him with Nehru. Outside Pakistan nobody knows who is Jinnah. I have few Iranian friends, but to my surprise none of them knew about Jinnah but all of them heard about Gandhi. So if that is the case in the Pakistan's immediate neighborhood, you can imagine what people of Latin America would say about Jinnah.
I am astounded by your hatred of Gandhi, I wonder!! are your views similar for all peace loving & caring people? Do you equally hate for example mother Teresa? I think problem lies in education, may be you were reading books or propaganda written by some hateful mullah or may be Pakistani text books written to insight hatred towards Gandhi, Hindus or even Chanakya. Go and for a change read something written by normal people who are not blinded by their faith and hatred. There are few intelligent Muslim writers too so before you try to judge these giants look at yourself and think are you really qualified?
When people like you show your hatred towards icon of peace like Gandhi . or when You show hatred about my religion I am not offended as I know root of all hatred is fear. So don't fear, open your eyes and see the truth....

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Mr Nepali Pandit

I think Im qualified enough to comment on your great Gandhi in every regard as Ive gained my education not in Madrassa (It doesnt matter though if someone receives his basic education from these seminaries) but in modern universities of Pakistan and England. And I know the basics of historical analysis of events. So before questioning about my qualification you should care about yours as Im Alhamdulilah qualified enough to engage with any PhD Drs on the subjects relating to the social sciences, historical events and personalities with academic verve.

As far as my views of Gandhi is concerned Im stick to it and expressed about him the way I felt after reading about him by the independent scholars and historians not by any Pakistani writer, in order to get the fair and impartial view about him. I know reality bites and leaves a bad taste on the buds of myopic persons like you so have some courage to see other dimensions of a historical personality as well. Retards like you can only hold extreme and one dimensional view about someone without having the capability and moral courage to view their other aspects of personalities. For Hindus as Ive mentioned in my above post he had done a tremendous job. But for other communities like Muslims (To which Im the representative of that community) history speaks volumes about the dodgy and sick behaviour of Gandhi. You like it or not these are the facts about him and this is how I view him as an independent analyst.

In the last but not least dont give me a shyty rant of Nobel prizes as Im the member of that gigantic Muslim community who taught the world how to think critically and scientifically and from the dust of our feet the suns of renaissance emerged on the dark horizons of the world including Europe and the ancestors of your great (No doubt I admire him) Einstein used to travel thousands of miles in order to quench the thirst of their knowledge from the reservoirs of Granada and Qurtaba Universities of Middle age Spain. We Muslims are the reasons who have taught the world to think critically and surely have the talent enough to lead the world in the spheres of science and other forms of knowledge. Needless to say your ancestors only used to believe in myths and thats why I think your new generation of Hindus found themselves alienated from this weird mixture of beliefs with no articulation and logic at all famously know as Santana Dharma The eternal law of ignorance (aka Hinduism).

Bret Hawk

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
may be you were reading books or propaganda written by some hateful mullah or may be Pakistani text books written to insight hatred towards Gandhi, Hindus or even Chanakya. Go and for a change read something written by normal people who are not blinded by their faith and hatred. There are few intelligent Muslim writers too so before you try to judge these giants look at yourself and think are you really qualified?
When people like you show your hatred towards icon of peace like Gandhi . or when You show hatred about my religion I am not offended as I know root of all hatred is fear. So don't fear, open your eyes and see the truth....

---Your Inability to conceive and perceive things in an objective manner is obvious here,you depict the Intolerance as well as your take on Ill-informed and Concocted notes on Islam and blame anything on mullah 8-) where infact they are put to task to spread Theology :P not shed their biased views and Bigotry on Biography of any long gone man :lol: 8-) Although ya'll indians are quite Infamous of tagging along and Nod in with whatever is going on around :roll: and your mantra isn't any surprise of the Sick Psyche you posses :oops:

--You fail to disguise your Repugnance all the time,Projection is what you've been un-intentionally displaying :lol: ..I believe you've been the top student at your "Aashram :oops: :lol: :lol: 8-) "Your are being played down here by none other than your own fear that pushes you NOT to get to the bottom line of any discussion and when your theory is rebuked and rebutted you find shelter in a lousy and ludicrous theme which you've been taught and have been Unsuccessfully and defensively using all along :oops: :oops: ..You need to give a bit stretch to your academic classes and apprise yourself of the facts rather than myths :shock: :oops: 8-)

--Your Presence here stands alone to show your insecurity :roll: and Vowing to push on an agenda that all here could care less :ugeek: ,,To all Pakistanis Quaid-e-Azam was the great leader who stood tall amidst all the Hopeless and Impossible scenarios and was never deterred, and got Muslims a separate Homeland of their own with his immense devotion and steadfast determination 8-) :ugeek:

--Truly so,the Partition was due in large part by the Intolerance and prejudice practiced by your hindu leaders including gandhi :) :) but "All that happens is for good"...and boy aren't we all Blessed to have a home of our own :ugeek: :ugeek:,,,Somethings meant to happen for anything surely and truly meets it's Fate [pk flag]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Namaskar Bret,
I am no spokesman of Gandhi, but you have gone too far in his analysis, it looks like text written by typical fundamentalist who is devoid of knowledge.Full of hatred and denial. It seems you learned history from people like zaid (psycho) hamid, so there is no point debating with you. Enough about Gandhi now write something interesting about mother Teresa. Regarding Gandhi i am still inclined to agree with the view of Nelson Mandela, Einstein, Obama, Leo Tolstoy, and all those great leaders alive in his time.

Bret Hawk said:
@ Mr Nepali Pandit
Needless to say your ancestors only used to believe in myths and thats why I think your new generation of Hindus found themselves alienated from this weird mixture of beliefs with no articulation and logic at all famously know as Santana Dharma The eternal law of ignorance (aka Hinduism).
Bret Hawk

At last your internal Taliban has come out, I don't expect anything good from brain dead people like you (that is what English call Islamic fundamentalist in my office). Don't waste your peanut size brain to comment about my religion. Whole world knows how Muslim treat women and minorities.

Now go back to writing hate text about everything and anything that is not Islamic. Good luck...

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
At last your internal Taliban has come out, I don't expect anything good from brain dead people like you (that is what English call Islamic fundamentalist in my office). Don't waste your peanut size brain to comment about my religion. Whole world knows how Muslim treat women and minorities.

Now go back to writing hate text about everything and anything that is not Islamic. Good luck...

---You are a fundamental Hindu/Zionist in all aspects :) ..Seems like your "Ashram" has stunted the growth of your IQ level below 25 :P ..Truly amazing how Irresponsible you'd react everytime :roll: guess you perceive being irrelevant is the only way out :lol: ..

--Your dellusion is appalling :shock: ,,More and more American and European women are embracing Islam day in and day out and you stand here babbling about the fanatic myths created in your Imperfect head :D ,,Your agony is laughable :)

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
:lol: Good one Taul buddy. The perfect way you reply these illogical dumbs here on this forum it reminds me of Zaid Hamid :) and I think you're the Zaid Hamid version of our forum :P . I hope Mr Nepali Pundit's agony has reachedto the level of Himaliyan heights by getting stripped by you and other warriors of this forum :lol: . Just be gentle on these miserable creatures, who can't stand in the sphere of logical arguments and then eventually,out of desperation one can suppose, they resort ot ranting and shouting about Mullaism, Talibanization, fundametalism, extrimism and God knows how many isms they can come up with :roll: .

Bret Hawk