Future of Siasat.pk. Possibilities for Siasat.pk Site Owner

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
U must be very high on something very low.
Who said its about oversees?
If this ur IQ LEVEL then i put my case to rest, we are talking about 220 millions living in pakistan, we don’t have any problem as we are living a very good life here, If it was about us or been selfish then wouldn’t have bother to spend our time and energy here.
The masses come out every day on the streets and been jailed, tortured and humiliated don’t belong to that country, this is what u are saying then u are agin proving my point, it belongs to only 0.7 million.
Those who are living in Pakistan have no issues. They can deal with the situation and move the country forward. It is those overseas Hud Harams who are dying in PTI love affair and continue to target the country's institutions and officials. They are making Indian work lot easier.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Not sure. I think they may be abroad.
Good work Adeel, keep it up God is with you, no one can harm you. Inshallah

اسلام وعلیکم
جہاں حق ھو وھاں کھڑے ھوں موت تو اچانک بستر پر بھی آ جاتی ھے اللّٰہ کریم سے ایمان کی سلامتی مانگیں اور پاکستان کی سلامتی کی دعا مانگیں
اللّٰہ کریم پاکستان کو تا قیامت قائم و دائم رکھے آ مین ثم آمین

I think and hope that Adeel, as being a professional will keep his personal political inclinations aside, and will stand up for the right of free speech, as far as it remains within the limits of what is defined as free speech.

Hate speech, with the intent of harming anyone, as per the law should not be allowed, no matter if it is coming from a supporter of party X or Y.

However, Adeel's nerves had been tried and tested -- This platform was blocked by PTA twice in the past, but Adeel never gave in to the unfair pressure. I expect nothing different this time.

Lol. What's the source of all the above mentioned crap?

Here is the source:

Article 112: Dissolution of Provincial Assembly​

1. The Governor shall dissolve the Provincial Assembly if so advised by the Chief Minister; and the Provincial Assembly shall, unless sooner dissolved, stand dissolved at the expiration of forty-eight hours after the Chief Minister has so advised.

Its easy to say, stand fast against the tyranny of any kind but very hard to do, but thats what make u different u different and unique.
As a muslim it our faith, no one can harm or benefit u other than ALLAH.
And everyone has to die one day on specific designated time for sure, so why afraid of something which is definitely gonna happens on its time.

Whatever... but siasat.pk is the past, present, and future of one-stop siasi information.

ghq ke jernail apni Bundi amrikio se marwate hein Wo sab teek jaiz hai Lekin inki badfeli par bath krna jaiz nahi..

He must stand up. No need to take the pressure of perpetrators.

Even if closes it or gives up. we all know who to spit at ... and its not going to change anytime soon.

Challenge is that the opponent this time is ruthless.
These ultra facist rulers have no morality. If Adeel can stand the nerves, they will go after his parents, his family, his relatives anyone who they can abduct / torture to pressure.
If not they might hack his wife / sisters / mother's account in order to defame them.

These dirty mofos can go to any low. Scum of this nation.

Arguments, disagreements, analysis, opinions and even a fight within the boundries of decency should be permitted but the site does need moderators to stop excesive abuse, hate mongering and fake materials.

You dont need any proof, the daily events in Pak indicate that we are already under martial law. Anyone's house can be raided, relatives abducted without any warrant or FIR. The Generals want complete power Burma style. They will only allow corrupt politicians to be put in front of the world to show a democratic govt but will fully control these corrupt rulers from behind the scenes.
To them it does not matter if country is bankrupt, they have a solid grip on all resources, so they care less of the 200 million insects.

اس وقت تو تمھارے باپ نوازو گنجے اور اسکی اولاد بھی اورسیز آدھے پاکستانی ہیں اور پھر بھی وجیر آجم بننے کے خواب دیکھتے ہیں تجھے اورسیز والوں سے بہت بہت تکلیف ہوتی ہے تو پہلے انہیں تو واپس بلا اور اپنے وزیر خارج کو بھی کچھ اردو سکھا

They are volunteered paid.

I am thinking what if establishment/army has infiltrated this forum and placing their people as moderators here. And what if these Trojan horses Mods share our IP location with the Pakistani Military? is that possible?

Sohail Shuja

I am thinking what if establishment/army has infiltrated this forum and placing their people as moderators here. And what if these Trojan horses Mods share our IP location with the Pakistani Military? is that possible?
It is possible even without injecting these trojan horses -- the dot PK domains are owned by Govt of Pakistan and they have all the traffic data for it.

So, I think if you are suspecting something, you may also need to take some preventive measures. I know one method: just slightly overdose on blood thinning medicines and your platelet level will drop, in that case, perhaps they will send you to UK for treatment. Well, I have seen this working for Nawaz Sharif at least

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
It is possible even without injecting these trojan horses -- the dot PK domains are owned by Govt of Pakistan and they have all the traffic data for it.

So, I think if you are suspecting something, you may also need to take some preventive measures. I know one method: just slightly overdose on blood thinning medicines and your platelet level will drop, in that case, perhaps they will send you to UK for treatment. Well, I have seen this working for Nawaz Sharif at least
That's how they killed Khadim Rizvi, Some Judges, Asma Jhangir and Nab Officers.

Sohail Shuja

پر اس نئے پٹواری مالک کو کتے ٹائپ عمرانیوں کو بلکل بین نہیں کرنا چاہئے - وہ تو رونق ہیں اس فورم کی
اج تے کسے پاغُل کھوتے نی بریانی کھا آیا ایں، سوہنیا

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ جو سہیل شجاہ بناوٹی نام کا بندہ ہے نا ، یہی سب سے بڑا خفیہ ایجنسی کا نمائندہ لگتا ہے ۔ دیکھو کس طرح چاپلوسی سے پوسٹیں تحریر کرتا ہے ، فینس پر اس طرح بیٹھتا ہے کہ ہوا جھولے لے رھا ہو ، حد ہے یار ۔
has to be from the moderators. Ordinary forum members like him do not have access to the forum data base.

Sohail Shuja

That's how they killed Khadim Rizvi, Some Judges, Asma Jhangir and Nab Officers.
Not sure about the cause of death of these people and/or the culprit behind them. However, everyone knows about Nawaz Sharif, so I am 200% sure of that technique of escapade.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Those who are living in Pakistan have no issues. They can deal with the situation and move the country forward. It is those overseas Hud Harams who are dying in PTI love affair and continue to target the country's institutions and officials. They are making Indian work lot easier.
U are not even a good joker🤣😂

Sohail Shuja

ایک تو پکڑا گیا ۔ دوسرے کی تلاش جاری رکھو ۔
اور وہ جو تیسرا ہے، راء کا ایجنٹ، جو امریکہ یا کینیڈا سے بیٹھ کر فورم پر ہوائی ہونّق ہوا بھونترا رہتا ہے؟

پوچھتے ہیں وہ کہ غالبؔ کون ہیں؟

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
With pressure mounting on PTI/Pro PTI social media influencers, what possible outcomes are there for siasat.pk site and its owner/moderators?

1. The site is owned by a Canadian Pakistani Adeel Habib https://twitter.com/adeel786?lang=en who is slowly and steadily distancing himself from site management. He no longer displays on his twitter account his old profile message " Owner and Founder of Siasat.pk". Something has changed behind the curtains !
2. Adeel was fearful of Pakistani Intelligence agencies operatives in Canada and filed a case/report with Hamilton Police that his life is in danger.
3. Closed friends have confirmed that he is under immense pressure and psychologically very disturbed these days.
4. Is this a good bye from Adeel and he will sell/transfer the site to new management/administration?
5. Will make a pact with the agencies and will take a U- Turn?
6. Close the site?
or....................................................

7. Sustain the pressure and prove that he is strong and a true son of the soil and a PTI tiger!

Please share your thoughts.
This is the latest tweet by him lolz

https://twitter.com/x/status/1654534642190385152
Stop making BS up

A Abbasi

Staff member

They can only go after the domain.

Siasat.pk servers are hosted in the USA

Data is completely secure and noone has access to it besides Adeel

Adeel

Founder
AS everyone, we are currently under pressure. My family has been harassed in Pakistan, but we have done nothing wrong, so we will continue doing what we do. This is not the first time we have faced such harassment. The worst that could happen is that our website may be banned in Pakistan, but we still have our social media pages. Just last month, our Twitter account alone had 100 million impressions. We will continue fighting for what is right.

Siberite

AS everyone, we are currently under pressure. My family has been harassed in Pakistan, but we have done nothing wrong, so we will continue doing what we do. This is not the first time we have faced such harassment. The worst that could happen is that our website may be banned in Pakistan, but we still have our social media pages. Just last month, our Twitter account alone had 100 million impressions. We will continue fighting for what is right.
What are they asking you to do? What is it they are looking from you?

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
This is the latest tweet by him lolz

https://twitter.com/x/status/
Stop making BS up
yaar Masood Raja teri baat nahi horahi . we are taking about site and the associated risks with the latest crackdown. Mujhe Samagh nahi ati kay topic kuch bhee ho tu zaroor beech sarak may tatti kernay ajata hay. Sometimes its better for u to stay away from a topic that you do not understand.

Last edited:

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
What are they asking you to do? What is it they are looking from you?

My guess:

1. to curb freedom of expression and not let anybody post against the corrupt generals and instituiotns.
2. to have access to the data base
3. Share member details
4. Sell site to them
5. Infiltrate their mods in disguise etc etc.