Future of Pakistan (Inshallah)

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is for those who have given up hope for Pakistan, for those who don't know what is going to happen to Pakistan, for those who are sad, depressed etc..Whatever is going to currently Pakistan will rise over it Inshallah and become the country that it is supposed to be. The future of Pakistan is very bright Inshallah.

I didn't want to post it here because it was too long so please visit the website below and find out what future holds for Pakistan.

http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/04/english-translation-of-800-years.html

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro can u sum whats his prediction about Pak, because its very complicated to understand in this form

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (غیب) except Allah

We hope that the future of Pakistan will be bright, Insha-Allah.

However, have you ever thought....
Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to have knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) despite the Qur'aanic verse:

قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ
Yusuf Ali 65: Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment). [Al-Naml 27:65]
کہہ دے الله کے سوا آسمانوں اور زمین میں کوئی بھی غیب کی بات نہیں جانتا اور انہیں اس کی بھی خبر نہیں کہ کب اٹھائے جائیں گے

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dreams, then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Last edited:

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
I even saw the prediction about 2/3 of Japan getting destroyed by the earthquake which just happened??????

Lots of things are very complicated to understand, they are not in order sometimes and not explained either. But the coalition of turkey, iran n china attacking india and conquering it, no name of Pakistan???